Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114416 times)
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:03:53 PM

Is this coin only for IPO or we can mine it later?

thanks

its IPO only , and only IPO investor got the profit shares Smiley

wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

thanks
this coin will not able to mine..
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

thanks

Thanks.
I am outta here, then  Grin

O_o
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:09:31 PM

hahaha you still can joinnus with buy share Wink
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

thanks

Thanks.
I am outta here, then  Grin

too bad, ur missing a good chances here Smiley feel free to come back here

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

Hi everyone,

2 days ago we sent  an email to the investors about a possible extend and we received a positive reaction toward this. We have multiple reasons to do so and we hope you can understand them.

1-Wider distribution
2-More funds to startup businesses and legalization
3-Give an extra chance to the potential investors

We are trying to establish legal businesses here and let's admit with the actual amount it will take us more time to achieve our goals. The Cryptocurrency community is pretty impatient and we understand this but we believe it is necessary. We believe the mistake we have done in the 30 days IPO was that we have not provided any early advantage for the early investors and we understand people didn't want to have their funds locked up since day 1 without knowing they had an advantage over the ones investing at day 30.

We have decided to reward those who have invested before November 14th with a 5% bonus and extend the IPO for 3 more days. The wallet will follow on the 4th day along with the coin distribution.

Any Investment before November 14th will be awarded a 5% bonus
November 15th investors 2% bonus
November 16th investors 1% bonus
November 17th investors 0% bonus ( Official last IPO day)
November 18th Wallet and coins distribution

Please understand that we have not required a single Coins of premine and we have a big team here which will require a minimal amount of motivation to work for by the time we officially announce our first assets revenues. We had planned for a lot more funding but unfortunately we didn't provide the right incentive for it to happen since the very first IPO day. The plan will take place no matter what but will be a bit slower then we initially anticipated.

If you take a look at our Mass Adoption schematic you will see we have plans to register Ermis as a legal entity and this steps requires some times. We are very serious about this and with the 3 days of IPO extension we would like to have everyone cooperation to spread the word.

The more we are the better the promotion will be in the long term. Our plans are solid and if successful will be of great benefits to everyone who gave us their trust.

POD was done for the entire team and that proves enough that we have nothing to hide at this point. We gave out all the possible details and explained them well enough since the very start.

PS: The November 14th IPO ends in less then 3 hours- 3 days of IPO Ending on November 17th - Wallet and distribution on November 18th

Than you for your understanding,
Ermis Team

thats nice  Smiley Smiley iam before 14th so i have bonus 5% Cheesy
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:40:06 PM

If team Ermis are successful and allow me to retire within 10 years from this small investment I will personally fly over to Indonesia and treat you all to the biggest party you can imagine!

Leave me alone,
I can dream.

hey buddy how about us here in Philippines XDD

thanks

Thanks.
I am outta here, then  Grin

too bad, ur missing a good chances here Smiley feel free to come back here

yeah feel free to come back here and grab your rights to share before it's too late!

Hi everyone,

2 days ago we sent  an email to the investors about a possible extend and we received a positive reaction toward this. We have multiple reasons to do so and we hope you can understand them.

1-Wider distribution
2-More funds to startup businesses and legalization
3-Give an extra chance to the potential investors

We are trying to establish legal businesses here and let's admit with the actual amount it will take us more time to achieve our goals. The Cryptocurrency community is pretty impatient and we understand this but we believe it is necessary. We believe the mistake we have done in the 30 days IPO was that we have not provided any early advantage for the early investors and we understand people didn't want to have their funds locked up since day 1 without knowing they had an advantage over the ones investing at day 30.

We have decided to reward those who have invested before November 14th with a 5% bonus and extend the IPO for 3 more days. The wallet will follow on the 4th day along with the coin distribution.

Any Investment before November 14th will be awarded a 5% bonus  << (before the original countdown ends) pls fix
November 15th investors 2% bonus
November 16th investors 1% bonus
November 17th investors 0% bonus ( Official last IPO day)
November 18th Wallet and coins distribution

thats nice  Smiley Smiley iam before 14th so i have bonus 5% Cheesy

you do have 5% bonus actually those who are able to participate before the original countdown ends!  but still you can have 2% bonus today!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:47:50 PM

Guys I think you really need to start a reddit page and promoting yourselves.

Dogecoin has done seriously well and their community is huge on reddit.
If you get the people on board this will be massive.

dukektm

Activity: 690

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

If team Ermis are successful and allow me to retire within 10 years from this small investment I will personally fly over to Indonesia and treat you all to the biggest party you can imagine!

Leave me alone,
I can dream.

if you come to Indonesia and Philippines don't forget to visit me here in Greece, i'll tour you around my country

Grin  Wink

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:55:46 PM

Guys I think you really need to start a reddit page and promoting yourselves.

Dogecoin has done seriously well and their community is huge on reddit.
If you get the people on board this will be massive.

we already have but still exploring around it ^^, http://www.reddit.com/r/ERMISCOIN thanks for reminding us

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:18:57 PM

Leave me alone,
I can dream.

if you come to Indonesia and Philippines don't forget to visit me here in Greece, i'll tour you around my country

Grin  Wink

uh uh uh yeah.. what's we doing tour together start from indonesia huhuhu.. Wink that's the next plan Wink
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

ONLY 7 HOURS LEFT FOR NOVEMBER 15TH IPO TO END. 2% BONUS ENDING IN 7 HOURS.

NOVEMBER 16TH IPO WILL AWARD YOU WITH 1% BONUS.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

would it be possible for a rough estimation on the shares platform being made and if coins are sold before the platform is up, will they still get the same amount of shares in coin ratio as if they hadn't sold the coins before the platform is up? not that i plan on selling just curious as to how its gonna work and when roughly
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:53:51 PM

would it be possible for a rough estimation on the shares platform being made and if coins are sold before the platform is up, will they still get the same amount of shares in coin ratio as if they hadn't sold the coins before the platform is up? not that i plan on selling just curious as to how its gonna work and when roughly

The reason why we have planned this platform is to avoid potential dumpers. It's alright to sell a few coins from time to time but we prefer avoiding  market crashers.

The platform works this way: If you have your share from the IPO you are entitled to receive the share from the future businesses of Ermis.
This distribution is only for the IPO holders and will take some time to establish. If you are an IPO investor , you will be able to have your share and the payout your likely to receive will be done accordingly to how much coins you hold. Basically you could sell all your coins and still keep your IPO share but you won't receive any payout since you do not hold any coins.

The Anti-Dump measure is also present for non IPO holder once the buy support re-distribute Ermis to the coin holders, the more you hold the higher your % will be. I think a lot of coins lack an anti-dump system and this is just to prevent any potential market crash in the early days.

Ermis is the type of coin which will take more and more value along time due to the multiple businesses we will be establishing over time.

Hope this was enough to answer your concern.

CONTACT
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:15:43 AM

The reason why we have planned this platform is to avoid potential dumpers. It's alright to sell a few coins from time to time but we prefer avoiding  market crashers.

The platform works this way: If you have your share from the IPO you are entitled to receive the share from the future businesses of Ermis.
This distribution is only for the IPO holders and will take some time to establish. If you are an IPO investor , you will be able to have your share and the payout your likely to receive will be done accordingly to how much coins you hold. Basically you could sell all your coins and still keep your IPO share but you won't receive any payout since you do not hold any coins.

The Anti-Dump measure is also present for non IPO holder once the buy support re-distribute Ermis to the coin holders, the more you hold the higher your % will be. I think a lot of coins lack an anti-dump system and this is just to prevent any potential market crash in the early days.

Ermis is the type of coin which will take more and more value along time due to the multiple businesses we will be establishing over time.

Sort of, thanks for the additional information as well.

My main thing was , if i someone was to sell say 10% of their coins a few weeks after the market has opened , but the platform for shares is not yet operational, would they still receive all their shares , or because they sold their coins early would they get 10% less IPO shares than they would of gotten if they held them all   
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:58:30 AM

Sort of, thanks for the additional information as well.

My main thing was , if i someone was to sell say 10% of their coins a few weeks after the market has opened , but the platform for shares is not yet operational, would they still receive all their shares , or because they sold their coins early would they get 10% less IPO shares than they would of gotten if they held them all   

Actually , the amount of coins you hold is the primary factor here. By taking part in the IPO, gives you the right to have a share from the businesses payouts. So Basically we reward the trust people have put into us by joining the IPO. But once the payouts begins your share makes you eligible to receive these payouts and the amount of coins you will hold on that platform for the specific payout day will be the primary factor to how much you will receive out of the payout %.

People who purchase coins off the markets but have not participated in the IPO won't have this right but they will be able eventually ( this is something we haven't discussed much about since we are still figuring it out) to purchase the right from an IPO holder for what it will be worth regarding the potential payouts. So by joining the IPO you have the chance to get the coins at a very cheap price and also the right to hold your share once businesses payouts start ( which is not for now yet , we are barely getting started)

If you purchase more coins on the markets , your payouts % will be higher of course and if you sell your coins it will be lesser.

Hope that solves it.

CONTACT
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:17:50 AM

I'm really excited about this plan! I can't wait for the future of Ermis! Smiley
dukektm

Activity: 690

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:57:56 AM

In case you are wondering how we are planning for the coin's adoption

we believe adoption cant really be practiced unless it is registered under the government law, for that ERMIS Team will start it by Registering the community as Cooperative , the advantage?

1st. Of course the community will be legal
2nd. Ermis Community will then be backed by Government institution and so can have access to financial support from the Government.
3rd. The beauty of being registered cooperative is that they can have access to grants from any NGOs
4th.  Finding people and gathering members will be legal ( from here we can educate them how Crypto Work especially BTC / ERMIS)
5th.  ERMIS then can have freedom on what business entity he wanted to be and when  ERMIS Coop become Multipurpose where he can establish things from credit , service, marketing, and different types of cooperative at the same time.
6th.  ERMIS can then extend it's influence by having an alliance to other cooperative or joining a larger circles of cooperative.
There are lots to be stated but one thing is obvious, with the network of community ERMIS will be attached with, Mass Adoption will be at hand.

Once ERMIS is registered as cooperative, adoption and community will flocks in

wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:15:13 AM

yeah  Grin
we will make it not just altcoin that sell and buy.. we have more value here..  Cool
MamaGoose

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:27:50 PM

5.4btc gathered for now!!!
hurry up hurry up!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: