Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114416 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 12:50:19 PM

Good afternoon! I saw on your site in http://www.ermiscoin.com/
ERMIS Community Forum such information of 100% of pure PoS
    15 millions ERM for IPO sell
    Max total coins: 20 millions
    Minimum stake coin age: 2 hours
    Maximum stake coin age: (dynamic) of 30 days
    Block time: 1 min
    Block hash: SHA256
    Maturity: 100
    Stake percentage: (dynamic) of 10% of http://ermiscoin.com/smf/index.php?topic=2.0

15 millions initially for IPO were planned?

hi kanadm it was the original plan but then we made it to 10M seems i failed to changed what's on that site,sorry for that but rest assured it is 10M

edit: corrected the one here http://ermiscoin.com/smf/index.php?topic=2.0

Thank you for those who trusted us in this early IPO.

All we require from you is some patience. We will stick to our plans and will do what ever we can not to deceive you.

We want the community involved as much as possible , and we are open to discuss any potential ideas of revenue stream on top of what we have already planned so do not hesitate to contact us if you have something in mind.

plz..
can you put TOTAL row in this document too?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eUwnww8YjE-9HxharEQMQ8fzUyxNndAus8iDmzpUniE/edit#gid=1488387661

thanks!

just woke up will do and will post it the complete details here thanks for your patience

All we require from you is some patience. We will stick to our plans and will do what ever we can not to deceive you.

We want the community involved as much as possible , and we are open to discuss any potential ideas of revenue stream on top of what we have already planned so do not hesitate to contact us if you have something in mind.

plz..
can you put TOTAL row in this document too?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eUwnww8YjE-9HxharEQMQ8fzUyxNndAus8iDmzpUniE/edit#gid=1488387661

thanks!

lets wait for the ermis team, they are currently making a new chart for the percentage of all investor + bonus

actually i made the partial list will just add the last investors thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

here are the list of investors and their share pls. check your BTC address and pm me for possible correction thanks and have a great day

Official list of investors
http://goo.gl/92pa1D

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:15:53 PM

Thanks , a couple of days ago i noticed in one of the graphs the idea to purchase land and grow stuff on it, So having an asset with a commodity attached to it is my understanding of it, i have had a very similar idea for many months, instead of the way cannabis coin tried to forcefully peg the price, you allow the market to decide the price dependent on the income and amount of money the asset/commodity earns .

Obviously this would be done at a later date since land isn't cheap in most places and the IPO while helpful isn't enough to get everything going full steam ahead, But i have done some extensive research into which commodities are the most ideal with profit ratio's to acreage of land , and also costs of land in different places around the world and other things that once you are at the stage of planning i can offer some info towards
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:06:33 PM

Thanks , a couple of days ago i noticed in one of the graphs the idea to purchase land and grow stuff on it, So having an asset with a commodity attached to it is my understanding of it, i have had a very similar idea for many months, instead of the way cannabis coin tried to forcefully peg the price, you allow the market to decide the price dependent on the income and amount of money the asset/commodity earns .

Obviously this would be done at a later date since land isn't cheap in most places and the IPO while helpful isn't enough to get everything going full steam ahead, But i have done some extensive research into which commodities are the most ideal with profit ratio's to acreage of land , and also costs of land in different places around the world and other things that once you are at the stage of planning i can offer some info towards

yes please we would gladly accept your help, when the time come ^^, we are glad to have your support in this program!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:32:13 AM

NOTICE:

Please check your BTC address and amount of investment if it is correct, feel free to send me a message if it is incorrect. Thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

NOTICE:

Please check your BTC address and amount of investment if it is correct, feel free to send me a message if it is incorrect. Thanks

when is the wallet available to download?i pmed you btw Cheesy

r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

NOTICE:

It's correct Smiley
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:36:34 PM

Ermis has started a group for people to look for possible Exchanges to add.
We are looking for 10 people to help out with this.
We are currently discussing payment options for the group upon successful exchange adds

What is required:
* Tweeting about active voting for Ermis.
* Active group participation. Myself and Lionheart78 will be monitoring this.
* Emailing the exchanges, requesting Ermis to be added.

Click Here if you are interested.

Here Is our first exchange.
Everyone please cast your votes.
Click to go directly to the voting page:

World without fiats!
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:46:13 AM

Hi guys a quick update, we are testing the wallet as I am writing this right now! We had a few issues and are working things out thank you for your understanding!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
kanadm

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:22:07 AM

Today until the end of day the wallet will be ready?
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:56:11 AM

Hi guys a quick update, we are testing the wallet as I am writing this right now! We had a few issues and are working things out thank you for your understanding!

I am surprised. You are testing the wallet now? Roll Eyes
More than 1 month IPO and you are not ready, I thought that you must only publish the wallet.
jibble

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:16:44 PM

More than 1 month IPO and you are not ready, I thought that you must only publish the wallet.

The wallet needed modifications , It no longer has a mining period and is just POS , it needs to be tested with the modifications to the code to allow a smooth launch
mirador17

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:37:21 PM

The wallet needed modifications , It no longer has a mining period and is just POS , it needs to be tested with the modifications to the code to allow a smooth launch

Hmmmm, and you know that only since the end of the IPO. That's not very professional.  Huh
jibble

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:45:28 PM

Hmmmm, and you know that only since the end of the IPO. That's not very professional.  Huh

It was a decision made after the IPO. It's professional to release something that actually functions properly instead of some of these half assed failed attempts at failed coin launches which if they had been professional and actually tested before release would of worked fine and helped the coin instead of ruined it.

if you are an Investor you have basically doubled your worth of coin, it is no longer to be diluted by another 10 million coins mined by huge mining rig's with 5 people mining the majority of that 10 million.

Delays are expected in everything crypto related, it involves writing hundreds if not thousands of lines of code , hoping that you don't make a error in a line of code by accident that will take twice as long to find than it took to actually write it , like a needle in a hay stack sometimes.

Ask sys coin holders from the beginning if they would of preferred to have waited an extra 2-3 days instead of what actually happened, most would beg for a few days fine tuning /testing the code before it was released

mirador17

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:53:16 PM

I am a small investor and I have no hurry. But I do not like last minute decisions when previously stayed enough time. No matter, I can wait and it is not my intention here to spread FUD. I just wanted an explanation, that I got now. Thanks.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:31:22 PM

Hmmmm, and you know that only since the end of the IPO. That's not very professional.  Huh

It was a decision made after the IPO. It's professional to release something that actually functions properly instead of some of these half assed failed attempts at failed coin launches which if they had been professional and actually tested before release would of worked fine and helped the coin instead of ruined it.

if you are an Investor you have basically doubled your worth of coin, it is no longer to be diluted by another 10 million coins mined by huge mining rig's with 5 people mining the majority of that 10 million.

Delays are expected in everything crypto related, it involves writing hundreds if not thousands of lines of code , hoping that you don't make a error in a line of code by accident that will take twice as long to find than it took to actually write it , like a needle in a hay stack sometimes.

Ask sys coin holders from the beginning if they would of preferred to have waited an extra 2-3 days instead of what actually happened, most would beg for a few days fine tuning /testing the code before it was released

some final testing is needed for the wallet to run perfectly without any issue near future anyway what's the hurry Cheesy its not like we gonna get our shares payout once this wallet is release, its a long term project if you read it carefully

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:06:37 PM

We are very sorry about this thing, we still have 12 hrs.  and hopefully deliver before that time, we can send you wallet and coin but we want to make sure it's all working well, we will compensate when we failed to fix this thing on time. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

ERMIS Team
some final testing is needed for the wallet to run perfectly without any issue near future anyway what's the hurry Cheesy its not like we gonna get our shares payout once this wallet is release, its a long term project if you read it carefully

I am a small investor and I have no hurry. But I do not like last minute decisions when previously stayed enough time. No matter, I can wait and it is not my intention here to spread FUD. I just wanted an explanation, that I got now. Thanks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

Exactly there is no rush for the wallet for me either we aren't even listed on an exchange yet and revenue share plan is not going to happen yet so why not let them perfect it since the very start so we dont have any future problem with it
kanadm

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:39:28 AM

At what time was extended edition wallet?
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 05:15:17 AM

At what time was extended edition wallet?

wallet so far is fine, just a few more confirmation and it will be released, please give us some more patience, as promise, we will compensate 0.15% (from team's investment) of initial total coin and distribute them evenly..  Thank you for understanding.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: