Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160428 times)
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

October 21th Update

New Miners Page
We've improved the miners page to make it more informative and pretty. Take a look:

You might notice the empty space on the right side. We have something planned.. Smiley

Daily Payouts
Payouts are now made daily. This has no effect on your earnings and is simply an accounting change.

Fixed transaction details not being shown
Any reason I am not aloud to look at the details of my miners?  It says not authorized or something to that tune.  
Edit: Actually it is my transactions.  There is a details button that doesn't like me. 
Fixed!

bbit,
I love the constant improvement to the site. It shows that your really working hard on a product here. I will continue to support you when I can. From one developer to another, I hope that just as much attention is on security as there is new features. I know that when I develop at a fast rate, security can sometimes be missed or pushed aside. Cheers to a proper QA test plan! lol.

We're are as concerned with security as you are. Our dev has significant experience in building secure web applications, and we also use cold storage to minimize the impact of any security compromises. We've used other cloud mining services before and definitely know the importance of proper QA and testing Smiley

-Sahra

hashie

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:57:40 AM

love the new added features next please lower min buy to 1 ghs I want to be able to buy more often Smiley

Thanks! We will be introducing auto-rebuy, which will let you invest a portion (or all) of your earnings into adding hashpower to your miner.

-Sahra

t96

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:01:51 AM

can't wait for that also can you add a chat box Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:50:25 AM

it still get 10 ghs free for verify phone number bro??

i'm not see any form from phone number..
hhe..

text to cell phone.i got a land line phone so no go

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
indiarto69

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:17:11 AM

what wrong my ip? not allowed claim from my ip
Error
In order to prevent abuse, we don't allow claims from this IP and/or phone number range. You can still receieve the 10 GH/s free miner, however you must make a purchase first. Please contact support@hashie.co after you have made a purchase.

Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:18:49 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:35:33 AM by Searing

what wrong my ip? not allowed claim from my ip
Error
In order to prevent abuse, we don't allow claims from this IP and/or phone number range. You can still receieve the 10 GH/s free miner, however you must make a purchase first. Please contact support@hashie.co after you have made a purchase.

Smiley

hmm...that does not bode well

also they said they would email verify never got such ..then again have a land line never got the cell phone
authticator to work either

anyway

edit:

was just contacted by the powers that be on this thread via pm for my email...i'll see how that works out for validation etc

if nothing else if they are legit we can sit on sidelines and see how it all works out from this startup

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:28:28 AM

I for one am glad to see that Hashie is taking a serious approach against abuse of the free miners, this means paying customers (like me) won't have to subsidize those that create tons of accounts.

Keep up the good work!

PS: Since you already have cell phone texting support, how about letting us check our miners and balance with a text message?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
petahashminer
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:33:49 AM

how many ghs is available in the hashie right now?

and how many ghs are you owning?

thx

Bitcoin is the path to lambo. Lambo leads to women. Women lead to marriage. Marriage leads to...suffering.
SirLolicon

Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:34:34 AM

I like the new interface for the miners!
Good luck with Hashie, and hopefully it grows and grows Smiley

Regards,
SirLolicon

hashie

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:55:05 AM

I for one am glad to see that Hashie is taking a serious approach against abuse of the free miners, this means paying customers (like me) won't have to subsidize those that create tons of accounts.

Keep up the good work!

PS: Since you already have cell phone texting support, how about letting us check our miners and balance with a text message?

Hi,

Thanks for your support! While novel, there's perhaps limited utility in such feature.

how many ghs is available in the hashie right now?

and how many ghs are you owning?

thx

At this moment, we have capacity for 50+ TH.

I like the new interface for the miners!
Good luck with Hashie, and hopefully it grows and grows Smiley

Regards,
SirLolicon

Thank you! Hope you're enjoying our service!

-Sahra

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:23:25 AM

Just signed up, but there hasn't been any activation email to confirm my email address.    I also tried to claim a 10 GH sample miner but no text message to my Skype number.   (I'm in Japan and don't use a Japanese smart phone.) 

Not sure either of these are major issues.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:26:41 AM

Well, most of my refferals (or maybe not) complaining about blocked ip addresses/number phone while getting the 10GHs promo lol..

By the way, no offense but you're guys got listed on http://www.badbitcoin.org/ Shocked

Mind to discuss this with them?
dyask

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:28:07 AM

Just signed up, but there hasn't been any activation email to confirm my email address.    I also tried to claim a 10 GH sample miner but no text message to my Skype number.   (I'm in Japan and don't use a Japanese smart phone.) 

Email came but I had to logout for it to work.   That is a bit weak.
hashie

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:06:47 AM

Well, most of my refferals (or maybe not) complaining about blocked ip addresses/number phone while getting the 10GHs promo lol..

By the way, no offense but you're guys got listed on http://www.badbitcoin.org/
Mind to discuss this with them?
This shouldn't have a major effect on your commission, as you only earn commission on purchased miners.

Unfortunately, due to certain people creating hundreds of duplicate accounts, we had to block certain ranges from the free miner claim. We apologize for the inconvenience for those who inadvertently get caught in the range, but we need to protect the service for our paying customers.  If you're within the range, we're happy to grant you the free miner after you make a purchase - just contact us.

Regarding badbitcoin's "listing", they complained of not having a 'contact address'. Clearly, they have not even registered on our website, as our activation email is sent from support@hashie.co.

We don't think we have anything to discuss with someone who complains that "This site has no redeeming features" when they have not even registered, as well as lacking basic reading comprehension.

It also appears that this site is primarily a referral/affiliate/ad promotion site. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact us or post here.

Just signed up, but there hasn't been any activation email to confirm my email address.    I also tried to claim a 10 GH sample miner but no text message to my Skype number.   (I'm in Japan and don't use a Japanese smart phone.)  

Email came but I had to logout for it to work.   That is a bit weak.

Please send us an email if you're still having difficulty activating your free miner.

-Sahra

shinyshiny

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:16:32 AM

October 21th Update

New Miners Page
We've improved the miners page to make it more informative and pretty. Take a look:

https://i.imgur.com/uA2Bxoj.png

You might notice the empty space on the right side. We have something planned.. Smiley

Daily Payouts
Payouts are now made daily. This has no effect on your earnings and is simply an accounting change.

Fixed transaction details not being shown
Any reason I am not aloud to look at the details of my miners?  It says not authorized or something to that tune. 
Edit: Actually it is my transactions.  There is a details button that doesn't like me. 
Fixed!

bbit,
I love the constant improvement to the site. It shows that your really working hard on a product here. I will continue to support you when I can. From one developer to another, I hope that just as much attention is on security as there is new features. I know that when I develop at a fast rate, security can sometimes be missed or pushed aside. Cheers to a proper QA test plan! lol.

We're are as concerned with security as you are. Our dev has significant experience in building secure web applications, and we also use cold storage to minimize the impact of any security compromises. We've used other cloud mining services before and definitely know the importance of proper QA and testing Smiley

-Sahra

Can't wait for auto reinvest Cheesy
t96

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:56:27 AM

Another cool feature would be a stats page showing top 10 users for ghs speed and also top 10 users for referrals Smiley
dyask

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:11:13 PM

Please send us an email if you're still having difficulty activating your free miner.

-Sahra

Customer support was very fast!  Thanks!
t96

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:36:45 PM

how long will the free miner be available for so affiliates know when to stop promoting that?
t96

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

chat box coming soon?
Sandler73

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:19:25 PM

Hashie, no payouts today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: