Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:15:26 AM

This coin has been around 3 plus years but had a bad debut do to scams but a new team took this coin over and have been extremely dedicated, i understand where ur coming from but  three years ago  most people were just throwing out anything and everything to make a dollar and scam people without really offering juts empty promises, if the open source of cloak goes smoothly i believe this coin will def increase than even get on poloniex which requires a coin to be open source of

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aknutty

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

Its market reaction to the new Cloak wallet Huh It looks like the failure of the PR team...
the price is down the past couple days thats fine just buy yourself a few think long term here not short term.

Its not good idea thing long term with shitcoins, technology goes on and there will be constantly coming new coins with better and better tech.. that means these outdated coins dies

Take look to few years back, coinmarketcap snapshots are pretty good way,, and tell me, how many of top coins e.g from 2014 are increased value and how many is worthless crap now.

From top 30, 3 years ago, only bitcoins, ripples and dashs worth is increases, and many is basicly dead now

I mean really what has changed in the last month??? Oh the devs released a small update to fix some bugs, funding for future development has been decent and volume has slowed a little. Some people just want to sell because they don't like waiting. It's fine. All you need to do is make and enigma transaction, check it out and then look at all the coins ahead of this one in coinmarketcap then compare our coin supply. This is a sound investment, as far a crypto goes, as soon as this goes open source many more people will notice. All of that is not what I'm even most excited about. If cloak removes or lowers the reward for staking and makes enigma the way to earn more cloak than I would bet our node count skyrockets.  This is the tech that a lot of people are missing. There are many privacy solutions but with cloak you can get what you get no where else. Privacy and... ROI!
ROI!
That's what is in demand. With cloak, POS and Enigma you have the the best of all worlds. If you don't see it then I'm sorry, if you don't believe then wait for open source but you'll pay a premium. This is an actively managed coin, with advanced privacy features, soon to be open sourced that will incentivise people to buy, hold, and secure and anonymize the network through Enigma. It will be the answer to all those noob questions you always see on all the forums you browse..." How can I mine for a profit???" Soon the only answer will be CLOAK.

Buy a ras. PI (can't wait r3r) and buy some cloak, load the software and boom, you're a full node, collecting payments for signing enigma payments.

If your worried about price right now then I don't know what to tell you, even a rocket sits on the launch pad for quite a while. But if you think about tech then just extrapolate... look at the coins above this one in market cap and ask why. If those coins are worth so much yet cloak isn't why is that??? Thats a buy signal to me.

Have fun and go Cloak!
BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

agree with you aknutty, cloak is not another clone coin/shitcoin, unique tech with active dev and promising future
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

agree with you aknutty, cloak is not another clone coin/shitcoin, unique tech with active dev and promising future

Unique tech with active dev need to actively promote and advertise and a couple of tweets are clearly not enough for this.
BitWhat

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

maybe someone should get in touch with these deep web markets/shops...they are the reason bitcoin had such big gains, maybe if users see that cloak is the best privacy coin and untraceable unlike btc they will adopt it? https://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/ btw I do not support illegal goods..but I do feel every person can do what da fuck he wants, unless it's hurting someone else in the process
oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

maybe someone should get in touch with these deep web markets/shops...they are the reason bitcoin had such big gains, maybe if users see that cloak is the best privacy coin and untraceable unlike btc they will adopt it? https://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28/updated-llist-of-hidden-marketplaces-tor-i2p/ btw I do not support illegal goods..but I do feel every person can do what da fuck he wants, unless it's hurting someone else in the process
not going to lie ive thought about that myself, you want it to reach the people itll help the most and thats people who want to keep there transactions private.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

The devs need to be real super active and update their community. Hire graphic designers to use fancy designs to tweet and provide information. I've offered the dev team a perfect opportunity for them to grow a community base, but no one replies. But without marketing, it will take its toll.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

Where is the nice charts? Where is the price levels? I cant understand nothing Cheesy

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
gentil

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

I'm sceptical about Cloakcoin

Its been going to nearly 3 years, yet has a market cap of just over $1 million.

Its never had a market cap of more than $6 million.

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Live by the sword, die by the sword
wise88

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:02:42 AM

Why?

If Cloakcoin really is superior to Monero, why is Monero currently worth 300 times more???

And I also believe the claim to make Cloakcoin opensource is untrue. Going from closed to opensource on a large codebase is a TONNE of work. Who is going to pay for this? Why would developers spend huge energy making it open source when its a failing project?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Could just be who you know not what you know. I really dont get how this concept works with Enigma and to have it on an exchange also. Then it goes into bitcoin anyways when cashing in cloak. There is too much buy and hold in this community. I my as well do the same just for a chance of hitting the motherload. Haha watching to many gold mining shows.
BitWhat

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:02:59 AM

Why?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

Cloak had a bad reputation at first, but new dev have proven himself to take it into the right direction. You should be glad no marketing have started yet...gives you a good opportunity to get in at a good price..I will forever support cloak..it's a project that deserves good fortunes..might I also add that I haven't found a coin yet with faster transactions..it's seriously fast compared to others i've used. +go check out blockpay and scroll down to partners Cool
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

Why?

This isn't a FUD. If someone can answer my concerns coherently I'm listening  Smiley

I heard that some monero traitors are willing to pay a few hundred btc to see cloak open source Grin

P.S. i was forgot, if monero is so good why dash is 2 times more expensive? Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

Why?

There was a takeover and new devs coming not Alty (who was a scammer)
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Why?

I heard that some monero traitors are willing to pay a few hundred btc to see cloak open source Grin

P.S. i was forgot, if monero is so good why dash is 2 times more expensive? Cheesy

I was forgot, if cloak so good why the price is so cheap? Grin And of course, its not a pump and dump coin Cheesy And where is cloak pr team, nice holidays again?
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

Stop saying bullshit. If you have any doubts, just go on the rocketchat, and talk to the team.

They are honest and welcoming.

I have no doubt about the release of open-source code and the quality of the project.

But to know and talk about the project, you have to communicate with the team.

And it's simple, there's a rocketchat for it .. Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

Why?

I was forgot, if cloak so good why the price is so cheap? Grin And of course, its not a pump and dump coin Cheesy And where is cloak pr team, nice holidays again?

dump coin,seriosly? I see only one dumper who wants to buy more cloaks on low price now....just look bittrex buy orders

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
gentil

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

Why?

Monero and Dash are different coins. One is trying to be mainstream, the other is trying to be super private. There is little correlation between the price.

If Cloakcoin REALLY plans to go open source I'm interested, but I simply believe its not going to happen. Its too much work

If you want super fast transactions, nothing currently beats Byteball.

If you want open source privacy, nothing currently beats Monero.

Why use Cloakcoin?

Live by the sword, die by the sword
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

Stop saying bullshit. If you have any doubts, just go on the rocketchat, and talk to the team.

They are honest and welcoming.

I have no doubt about the release of open-source code and the quality of the project.

But to know and talk about the project, you have to communicate with the team.

And it's simple, there's a rocketchat for it .. Wink

Some people, these newbies for example, don't seem to understand there are other forums besides this one. Just because you don't see it here doesn't mean it's not being discussed, worked on, planned, applied, etc. CLOAK has it's own forum.

If you just want to increase your post count, go somewhere else to do it. CLOAK has a large, loyal group of core investors and traders who support this project 100%. And, unless you have proof of any accusations you are going to make, don't post them, you are simply wasting our time. Lastly, go back to the beginning of this forum and read EVERY page then, consider making a post...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

Where is the nice charts? Where is the price levels? I cant understand nothing Cheesy

Goes to coinmarketcap and bittrex.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

Goes to coinmarketcap and bittrex.

How naive. You can't understand this joke Wink

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: