Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

I care about my post count as much as i care about cloakcoin and thanks to these cheap prices have doubled my stack the past couple days

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

I'm very tempted to pick up a couple thousand of them again...

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
oaks05

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

no sad faces allowed in cloakcoin price went down not a big deal, what updates you need they said it last week next major wallet update version 2.1.0.0 will coincide with cloakcoin open source which will be ready within the next 3 months.  not to mention the plan to go open source!, they got a few more things they got to take care of before they make the move all you need is patience. Whats important is things are headed in the right direction!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
raizor

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?

Hello guys (and gals)

The open sourcing of the project has always been a huge milestone for us. There are lots of plans that follow that, which we will explain in detail very soon. Myself and the other team members are working very hard on putting all our plans together for release and ensuring we have the required resources both in terms of manpower and funding; please bear with us just a little longer. I'm also in the process of working through crypto security checks with a cryptography professor, prior to the open source release. I can assure you that we are not sitting on our hands Smiley

Our goal was always to first create the transaction system promised by the previous team. We feel we're pretty much there now. We are certainly not finished though! After open source, we will follow through on our plans to improve Enigma by extending it at the blockchain level. These plans include a PoS system that's more tailored to Enigma and the needs of the project going forward. In addition to the PoS changes, the Enigma transaction system is being extended to incorporate ring-signatures within the Enigma transactions themselves. This will of course be on top of the existing decentralized and onion-routed mixing system we already have. We think these changes will put is in a great position moving forward. Community governance will also play a critical role in the project as we move forward. These changes will also be part of the forthcoming PoS enhancements. On top of this, there's news on the mobile and electrum server front to follow. There will be a new Enigma node type which acts as an electrum server which you can choose to run. These nodes will act as gateways into the network for users running a mobile or lite/thin wallet and node operators will receive a reward for running this service. We'll cover all this in detail in the official updates which are just around the corner.

I'm spending pretty much all my time on the project of late, which will help greatly with future progress. Other members of the team are also tying up some loose ends so they can dedicate a lot more time to the project moving forward. In addition to this, we will be further expanding the team (primarily in terms of development at present).

Hugs,

Joe
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:16:25 AM

Cloak team on BlockShow2017, waiting for the report Wink

https://twitter.com/lasvegas831/status/849896277668179969
R-J-F

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

no sad faces allowed in cloakcoin price went down not a big deal, what updates you need they said it last week next major wallet update version 2.1.0.0 will coincide with cloakcoin open source which will be ready within the next 3 months.  not to mention the plan to go open source!, they got a few more things they got to take care of before they make the move all you need is patience. Whats important is things are headed in the right direction!

I've been here since the beginning and support the current developers and,  I fully understand all that you said, and, it's great but, they still need to post now and then to show things ARE on the right track, that's all. I have full confidence in them, just want a "Hello" now and then like they were doing for a while, it instills confidence.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
R-J-F

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:31:07 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 12:50:06 PM by R-J-F

Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?

Hello guys (and gals)

The open sourcing of the project has always been a huge milestone for us. There are lots of plans that follow that, which we will explain in detail very soon. Myself and the other team members are working very hard on putting all our plans together for release and ensuring we have the required resources both in terms of manpower and funding; please bear with us just a little longer. I'm also in the process of working through crypto security checks with a cryptography professor, prior to the open source release. I can assure you that we are not sitting on our hands Smiley

Our goal was always to first create the transaction system promised by the previous team. We feel we're pretty much there now. We are certainly not finished though! After open source, we will follow through on our plans to improve Enigma by extending it at the blockchain level. These plans include a PoS system that's more tailored to Enigma and the needs of the project going forward. In addition to the PoS changes, the Enigma transaction system is being extended to incorporate ring-signatures within the Enigma transactions themselves. This will of course be on top of the existing decentralized and onion-routed mixing system we already have. We think these changes will put is in a great position moving forward. Community governance will also play a critical role in the project as we move forward. These changes will also be part of the forthcoming PoS enhancements. On top of this, there's news on the mobile and electrum server front to follow. There will be a new Enigma node type which acts as an electrum server which you can choose to run. These nodes will act as gateways into the network for users running a mobile or lite/thin wallet and node operators will receive a reward for running this service. We'll cover all this in detail in the official updates which are just around the corner.

I'm spending pretty much all my time on the project of late, which will help greatly with future progress. Other members of the team are also tying up some loose ends so they can dedicate a lot more time to the project moving forward. In addition to this, we will be further expanding the team (primarily in terms of development at present).

Hugs,

Joe

Joe,

Excellent, thanks for posting. If this was in response to my post, please understand I (we) have every confidence in your team but, silence breads suspicion. For a while there, the team was posting a regular update, sometimes nothing more than "Hi, were still here!" kinda stuff and that was great. Thing is, when stuff like that stops, you worry, it's human nature. Perhaps just every few days a canned post with any new developments and the current CMC price or volume just to make it interesting.

I do have one other suggestion, when you publish the source code, consider obfuscating it. It's still readable but much harder to clone and adapt to new uses if you rename the variables. There are programs out there to do it for you if you wish. If your not familiar, talk to David over at BitBay, he can point you to some good apps to accomplish this. You guys are doing a bang up job! Keep up the good work...

Just my 2 cents!  

raizor

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Cry

I'm guessing but, right about now would be a great time to hear from the Devs...  What's up guys?

Hello guys (and gals)

Hugs,

Joe

Joe,

Excellent, thanks for posting. If this was in response to my post, please understand I (we) have every confidence in your team but, silence breads suspicion. For a while there, the team was posting a regular update, sometimes nothing more than "Hi, were still here!" kinda stuff and that was great. Thing is, when stuff like that stops, you worry, it's human nature. Perhaps just every few days a canned post with any new developments and the current CMC price or volume just to make it interesting.

I do have one other suggestion, when you publish the source code, consider obfuscating it. It's still readable but much harder to clone and adapt to new uses if you rename the variables. There are programs out there to do it for you if you wish. If your not familiar, talk to David over at BitBay, he can point you to some good apps to accomplish this. You guys are doing a bang up job! Keep up the good work...

Just my 2 cents!  

No worries R-J-F. I'd be exactly the same in your position. There's always chat.cloakcoin.com. I'm not sure if we can sticky posts there, so that may not be the best solution. You're the second person who's suggested I speak to David at BitBay, I'll reach out and say 'hi' Smiley
R-J-F

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

Cry

Hello guys (and gals)

Hugs,

Joe

Joe,

Just my 2 cents!  

No worries R-J-F. I'd be exactly the same in your position. There's always chat.cloakcoin.com. I'm not sure if we can sticky posts there, so that may not be the best solution. You're the second person who's suggested I speak to David at BitBay, I'll reach out and say 'hi' Smiley

Excellent, thanks! Keep up the great work!

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

Guys. I think I did good.  Grin
oaks05

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

@RJF wasnt hating on you just trying to stay positive thats awesome you been here since the beginning I left the scene for a while just got back into it more as a investor this time around last time i was after the quick buck I like where cloak is headed things are def looking up.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
R-J-F

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

@RJF wasnt hating on you just trying to stay positive thats awesome you been here since the beginning I left the scene for a while just got back into it more as a investor this time around last time i was after the quick buck I like where cloak is headed things are def looking up.

Yea, it looked pretty bleak for a while there but when cashm3n took over things started to turn around. I'm perfectly happy with the current developers and I think they are moving in a good direction. Just like to be reassured of that from time to time!  Grin

orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

Have you sources whales to assist with the open sourcing of the client?  If you open source and no one knows, why even bother?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
R-J-F

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

Have you sources whales to assist with the open sourcing of the client?  If you open source and no one knows, why even bother?

I believe their main objective is to be listed on Poloniex. Someone here, long ago, had a contact there and was told that CLOAK would not be listed as long as the code was closed source.

oaks05

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

nice price bump today, poloneix would be huge open source cant come soon enough gonna be a good three months~!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:45:42 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 10:22:32 AM by lazi

Team Cloak are planing for the future at the moment!
I read in Cloak Chat, something huge is coming next week Smiley

Very excited Cheesy
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:34:05 AM

I am very interested in learning more about the revival of cloak and this new enigma tech, can the dev or manager please contact me at contactcoremedia(at)gmail(dot)com

THX
LooTz
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

Team Cloak are planing for the future at the moment!
I read in Cloak Chat, something huge is coming next week Smiley

Very excited Cheesy
well is this something that community will benefits with? or just to spread some news to make the investors to buy the coin expecting that the price will jump high because of this updates, i know cloak team are really doing their best to continue this project but hopefully we'll be able to see updates here as well coming from the team. good luck
wise88

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

I can tell which people who never played the stock market. The price went up on very low volume. But hey, people get excited to pay off their house with the investments in Cloak.
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: