Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
investor1

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

Enigma fee too high

YES, we plan in future to make enigma for free.

We also plan something like "masternodes" we want to call then "enigma supernodes".

They will have special tasks what exactly i don't want to share yet. (we don't use them for mixing, we want to stay with enigma trustless & decentralized)

PS: If anyone has c++ experience and want to be part of the project, please pm me here or come to our chat @ chat.cloakcoin.com. We still need more hands to get all this ideas/projects done.

Hi Cashmen! If these "enigma supernodes" are something like masternodes, does that mean we will need a certain amounts of cloaks that will be there?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

Enigma fee too high

We also plan something like "masternodes" we want to call then "enigma supernodes".

They will have special tasks what exactly i don't want to share yet. (we don't use them for mixing, we want to stay with enigma trustless & decentralized)

PS: If anyone has c++ experience and want to be part of the project, please pm me here or come to our chat @ chat.cloakcoin.com. We still need more hands to get all this ideas/projects done.

Hi Cashmen! If these "enigma supernodes" are something like masternodes, does that mean we will need a certain amounts of cloaks that will be there?

Maybe yes

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

Enigma fee too high

Maybe yes

Hmm what amount? I want to know, maybe should to buy more.....

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Duderino123

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

If I had the skills, I would like to join the team ;-) Perhaps I shouldn't have used the computer just for gaming...

But seriously, let's say Enigma really is a "killer" and can't be copied that easily. When it comes down to mere manpower: Is the team big enough to really challenge the heavy weights like Monero and Dash? Where would you guys see room for improvement (except c++), also compared to other dev teams?

Stay Cloakstrong!
deepend

Activity: 93
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:02:32 PM

If I had the skills, I would like to join the team ;-) Perhaps I shouldn't have used the computer just for gaming...

But seriously, let's say Enigma really is a "killer" and can't be copied that easily. When it comes down to mere manpower: Is the team big enough to really challenge the heavy weights like Monero and Dash? Where would you guys see room for improvement (except c++), also compared to other dev teams?

I definitely see us having a chance of challenging Monero.  If I did not, I would not be here.  Good luck Team Cloak! 

BTW, I wish I could help you folks out; but am rather buried right now.
exslave

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

Competition on privacy centred cryptos: top marketcap  and so on is it what we are aiming for? I don't view it as competition, I see it as collaborative effort.

I see some comments about challeging monero and maybe some innuendo or wish to take their place. Sure monero set the standarts but I dont really think its about challenging monero or another true privacy centred crypto (dash not included of course) as taking their place or something like that.

If we think about it, we have the same goal, that is to provide a means to transact in privacy and promote decentralization, different technologies, same objectives.

The more diverse solutions there are for the same problem the better for everyone involved. If there is only one privacy solution how dificult would it be to compromise it? there goes your marketcap down the drain...tbh i wish monero does well on their efforts along zerocoin or any other serious project outhere.

As for Cloak we will set our standarts and will do good also...very good Cheesy

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

They will have special tasks what exactly i don't want to share yet.

Will these nodes have to be trusted and only in the hands of a "few"? Will the coin continue to function without these nodes?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
c4shm3n (OP)

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

They will have special tasks what exactly i don't want to share yet.

Will these nodes have to be trusted and only in the hands of a "few"? Will the coin continue to function without these nodes?

we will present our thoughts after open source then we / community can discuss that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Competition on privacy centred cryptos: top marketcap  and so on is it what we are aiming for? I don't view it as competition, I see it as collaborative effort.

I see some comments about challeging monero and maybe some innuendo or wish to take their place. Sure monero set the standarts but I dont really think its about challenging monero or another true privacy centred crypto (dash not included of course) as taking their place or something like that.

If we think about it, we have the same goal, that is to provide a means to transact in privacy and promote decentralization, different technologies, same objectives.

The more diverse solutions there are for the same problem the better for everyone involved. If there is only one privacy solution how dificult would it be to compromise it? there goes your marketcap down the drain...tbh i wish monero does well on their efforts along zerocoin or any other serious project outhere.

Very well said, and quite true. I think any pointed marketing should be to showcase the technology and what to use the coin for, not how to replace other projects. There is always room for more than one. Sometimes, it's better to be near the top than to be the top.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Duderino123

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Very well said, and quite true. I think any pointed marketing should be to showcase the technology and what to use the coin for, not how to replace other projects. There is always room for more than one. Sometimes, it's better to be near the top than to be the top.

I see your point. My question wasn't aiming at replacing other currencies. I meant the aspect of being able to perform similarly successful. I guess the increasing interest in cryptos leaves more than enough space for several coins to coexist.

Stay Cloakstrong!
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

I see your point. My question wasn't aiming at replacing other currencies. I meant the aspect of being able to perform similarly successful. I guess the increasing interest in cryptos leaves more than enough space for several coins to coexist.

Certainly does and, that space will get bigger before it contracts. We are in the right place, at the right time, with the right product. All we have to do is finalize the changes and do some marketing and this project will be golden!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
aknutty

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

Certainly does and, that space will get bigger before it contracts. We are in the right place, at the right time, with the right product. All we have to do is finalize the changes and do some marketing and this project will be golden!

Just to put this into perspective. Monero's market cap is 150+ times Cloak's. If you look back in this thread, not too long ago, people were called nuts or overly optimistic if they were calling for a 5 or 10 times increase. If the devs really have what they say they have, and we only see 1/4 of what Monero has achieved, we will be well beyond what people not to long ago would have called beyond crazy.
CaptNemo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:16:45 AM

Cloak got to a high of 0.00345 during the pump and dump with Alty, old history but if the new team deliver what they claim to have
cloak could easily double this price if not more!
boby-1

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

having c++ experience for 1 year
how to apply for it?

raizor

Activity: 171

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

how to apply for it?

Hi boby-1

Cloak chat is probably the best option. You can access it here: https://chat.cloakcoin.com.

thanks!

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

Cloak got to a high of 0.00345 during the pump and dump with Alty, old history but if the new team deliver what they claim to have
cloak could easily double this price if not more!
Price will come naturally, that was fraud and cooperation with whales, and this was continued with numerous coins at that time, majority of them are now dead. After revealing of code people will have a chance to see how precious Cloak is.
how to apply for it?
Hi boby-1
Cloak chat is probably the best option. You can access it here: https://chat.cloakcoin.com.
thanks!
Interesting Cloak Team wants to grow..This is what we need in every case. More people who can help this project become more prosperous. Good move!
freeBogatov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

CloakCoin community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

CloakCoin(CLOAK) CAdrj34U1AwMjwRj2D17bLFPMQdY2wwrsb

#freeBogatov  #KAction
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

This also could mean all people with good ideas are welcomed to join, because Cloak team is open for everything right?
Different people different abilities..
This kind of talks makes me think about cooperation between teams? This is not something new, at least it could be very nice to have friends instead of enemies, actually we are on the same side..Yes we can compare our differences, but also we can talk about our future as well.
c4shm3n (OP)

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:21:37 AM

This also could mean all people with good ideas are welcomed to join, because Cloak team is open for everything right?
Different people different abilities..

of cause! we have already 30 ppl joined us in team and ofc there is not all coders!

everyone one is very welcome! all know i am open for everyone who want to be a part of cloak project!

so just join us in chat and lets see what everyone can do...

peace and love

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ny4P3jQqs

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: