Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 [549] 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
Kingoamn

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 10:41:24 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2020, 11:32:52 PM by Kingoamn

I see the price is moving. any reasons for the same?

No there is no specific reason other than a single person or multiple are trying to press the price up through the order book by setting big buy orders in, without the real intention of buying.

I have to warn new guys about this project as it is nowhere as legit as you might think.

I have been, and unfortunately still are due to bad investment strategy, a holder of Cloakcoin and have been for many years now and followed their travel up and downs.

- They have no clue about how to manage a project and no funds to push things forward. The funds they had they used on listings like Binance, which they apparently spend up to 1 million USD on. Did I mention that they got delisted months later? And wouldn't inform their investors/community through official channels themselves until days later. We can all speculate on the reason why.

- They have not had any real updates on their software for years and if you think they don't have to as the current one is working, then tell me why is everyone else or big tech companies trying to keep up with the tech space and keeping on developing their software?

- Old members have left the team, most importantly Yogibear who had been around since the very beginning in 2014. Now he is gone, without a word from him or the team. Interesting as they have always been quick to announce new members/listings but not the other way around to inform investors/community.

- What happened to the contacts in the cannabis industry with a worldwide magazine?

- What happened to the update for raspberry pi so people could stake on one? The software that was promised worked without problems in 2017 but still can function correctly without problems.

- What happened to the Turkey coordinator, who for months said a payment gateway was weeks away?

- Why has the core team only (officially) been to one conference to get Cloakcoin out, shows some lack of engagement?

- What has Cloakcoin had out of their partnership with NEM?

- What has Cloakcoin had out of the PoS alliance?

All above is something to consider before moving your funds into Cloakcoin, as they haven't done anything. So back to your question again, Cloakcoin is pumping because of old holders, maybe even teammembers who is trying to pump the shit out of Cloakcoin once again.
(I forgot to mention that the first team/guy who invented Cloakcoin actually did pump and dumps before moving away from the project. Maybe that is something the team can/could see value in as the can't manage to bring real value to it)

I remain strong in my believe of this project is probably the closest thing to a scam you will ever see without it probably being one. The team has for years had many opportunities to show great leadership and transparency, but didn't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipasol

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:28:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2020, 12:01:29 AM by Pipasol

It seems that discussions are underway with Bittrex for a new listing (relisting) according to a private message discussion with my friend and lasvegas83 (main leader of the Cloak project) which states:

"Bittrex approved a relisting and we are currently negotiating the price".

@Kingoamn Maybe you'll get from bottom to top again? (I wish you this)

I remember Binance ejected Cloak in 7 days without any real justification,

listing Binance: https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360002826891-Binance%E4%B8%8A%E5%B8%82CloakCoin-CLOAK-
delisting: https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360023570292-binance-will-delist-cloak-mod-salt-sub-and-wings

Everything was published on Cloak's blog, Binance is like that apparently. The crypto Asian projects are more popular with Binance. Binance need volume and users... Just like Bittrex and others exchange because on the tax they do their business.

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/blog/binance_delist

Yogibear hasn't left, he indicated, (like others) on the rocket chat at https://chat.cloakcoin.com/ that he's taking a step back because he's dedicating himself full time to his personal projects and that Cloak doesn't currently allow him to pay his bills, to know that he experienced like many here Cloak at +$5 (same for me, after the takeover by the new team in summer 2018) before being untied in coordination by Binance, Litebit, Bittrex in less than a few days= delisting result = create unprecedented panic sell (as often happens when a big delist platforms). This had the effect of slow down drastically everything over time. After this exclusion it seems that Cloak is still moving forward but at a very slow speed.

That said, Cloak is still functional, secure and reliable, and still uncracked! Cloak remains has an unique technology crypto multy solutions and when the last block is extracted many of us will have died of old age!

Maybe there will be updates in the official blog but I can't speak for the Cloak team. Personally, I'm not wondering what Cloak can do for me, but what can I do for Cloak at my level?
Kingoamn

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 11:51:56 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2020, 12:02:29 AM by Kingoamn

Okay. Honestly hope they are not getting listed again, so people can (hopefully) invest in more fundamental strong projects.
- I also need to question why a team again is prioritising a listing, like Binance, instead of money toward a developer and improving the fundamentals, the product

We always hope to turn losses to wins again, but again, I would rather take my loss here than to see new money go in. Given this project's history, they have managed themselves so poorly and honestly screwed the community, IMO. Of course, some would probably argue with me, but that is fair, they can have their own opinion on this case, but then they should please tell me where I am wrong.

I have read everything Cloak has published, so I know Cloakcoin has commented on the event, but way too late given when the news broke out.
- It is not hard to give people a quick and short statement ''It seems like we are gonna be delisted from Binance, we will look into this and why. Statement to follow''

Regarding Yogibear, I didn't know he was just on a pause - So clearly this one is on me, I might not have been up to date.

About the wallet. Yes, it is functional, so is Windows XP. If you don't follow the developments you will not be in any position to even be a player in the market, IMO.
What goes for secure and uncrackable transactions. Who would want to try and put in hours of work to crack the transaction for a small project without any value in dollars or impact for news in the space? It simply wouldn't be worth the effort at this point in time. Hence why I don't think we have seen many try.

It is nice of you to wonder what you can do for the project, it is the right spirit, just for the wrong project. But that is of course up to you to decide.

Pipasol

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:08:44 AM

I understand you. Maybe, we can give a chance and building can be more useful?

I hope Cloak will continue in the direction of the phoenix, the piece remains very useful in terms of confidentiality and speed.

Re-listing on Bittrex can be a new breath of life for the community. We will see in time Smiley

Yeah i'm ready Grin take me to other moons Baby  Kiss
hadarian

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:05:32 AM

It was and still is a decent project. If it is so old and survived it proves its value. Listing on bittrex would be interesting. But for now it is just a rumor. Given the recent bad press for the private coins I do not think it is likely though.
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:52:08 AM

It's written by the leader of Cloak, on standby with Bittrex.

It would be unlikely that the guy would lie like that openly by the way I don't think lasvegas83 is the type to lie, this guy and his collaborators hold the helm of Cloak.

I read here that it's easy to criticize, what do some members of the community do? Nothing at all, they don't build anything and wait for it to fall, wait all baked in the mouth. Unity is strength and misery divides it!

Some decide to shoot themselves in the foot, others decide to spit in the soup - this is the extent of total stupidity, out of jealousy and greedy selfishness.

As one member pointed out build is a solution, I would like to add this that you could apply to your daily life:

"Maybe it's time to stop being a victim who has suffered, I propose to step back and turn the page, to ignore what has forged you to focus, understand and then learn to release your potential, that of "who you are becoming" day after day .... To build your art, your thoughts, your dreams day after day in the battle that is life! "If you don't work for your dreams, someone will hire you to work for theirs". On the basis of this principle, I propose to ask yourself the question "don't ask what the system can do for you, ask what you can do for the system" is one of the keys to successful human investment in a society governed by very disproportionate social ranks. Building, learning, innovating at all levels can make you gain in quality in all respects; knowledge is a weapon, no matter, you can take it with you everywhere, but if it seems far away or impossible then to get there I suggest this: if you don't change in yourself, then don't ask for the world to change. Everything is possible, it is a matter of deep will. The safest investment is yourself. You have access to the possible, it is time to leave what is holding you back and move forward!"

As pointed out here Cloak is functional and secure. If you don't like it then go graze another pussy and leave the community in peace. Criticism is easy but art is difficult. Action!

Cloak coins are made to be used, if you don't use it or you don't understand that then I can't help you.

KNA84

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:14:59 AM

It's written by the leader of Cloak, on standby with Bittrex.

It would be unlikely that the guy would lie like that openly by the way I don't think lasvegas83 is the type to lie, this guy and his collaborators hold the helm of Cloak.

I read here that it's easy to criticize, what do some members of the community do? Nothing at all, they don't build anything and wait for it to fall, wait all baked in the mouth. Unity is strength and misery divides it!

Some decide to shoot themselves in the foot, others decide to spit in the soup - this is the extent of total stupidity, out of jealousy and greedy selfishness.

As one member pointed out build is a solution, I would like to add this that you could apply to your daily life:

"Maybe it's time to stop being a victim who has suffered, I propose to step back and turn the page, to ignore what has forged you to focus, understand and then learn to release your potential, that of "who you are becoming" day after day .... To build your art, your thoughts, your dreams day after day in the battle that is life! "If you don't work for your dreams, someone will hire you to work for theirs". On the basis of this principle, I propose to ask yourself the question "don't ask what the system can do for you, ask what you can do for the system" is one of the keys to successful human investment in a society governed by very disproportionate social ranks. Building, learning, innovating at all levels can make you gain in quality in all respects; knowledge is a weapon, no matter, you can take it with you everywhere, but if it seems far away or impossible then to get there I suggest this: if you don't change in yourself, then don't ask for the world to change. Everything is possible, it is a matter of deep will. The safest investment is yourself. You have access to the possible, it is time to leave what is holding you back and move forward!"

As pointed out here Cloak is functional and secure. If you don't like it then go graze another pussy and leave the community in peace. Criticism is easy but art is difficult. Action!

Cloak coins are made to be used, if you don't use it or you don't understand that then I can't help you.

Totally agree with you, i add:

The real jackpot is not necessarily what you think it is. It's the technology used, the synergy it creates, that's the jackpot, it's not just an exchange platform, it's more global. If this is made possible, then the technology will be worth well over $1. But for that you need a battle plan and dedicated teams, in short, building for everyone and for real use + a product distribution network + multi-cultural communication + unfailing leaders and representatives + create a real economic attractiveness, come out of the hole, openly...

Beware of costs and bottlenecks. Beware of the technology used.  Where Cloak stands out is in its private/confidential aspect with a public register but ultimately addressed to whom? to companies, street people, IoT push?

It is necessary to see the scalability, for example the blockchain 4.0 are already in preparation. version 3 allows smart contract, nft, very low cost, with a multitude of possibilities. Built in or out of the layered core. Anything is possible with a good team, funds, and impeccable management.

If you want to create value you need trust. Blockchain is built on a model of trust, its strength is there, the recipe for success is not necessarily what can I do for the blockchain but rather what can the blockchain do for us?

Blockchain is a forgery-proof trust machine. It's same for Cloak

I think you complete the picture if people don't get their heads out of their asses Cheesy They'll stay in their shit!!!
KNA84

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:29:09 AM

If the Cloak coin is unique and stands out from the competitors then users are needed and so the platforms will even list them for free provided that real synergy is created. Collusion is usage Wink
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:28:34 PM

If the Cloak coin is unique and stands out from the competitors then users are needed and so the platforms will even list them for free provided that real synergy is created. Collusion is usage Wink
Cloak is unique for those who believe on it, particularly the investors, however, Cloak is still part of the altcoins where majority of the coins are still struggling until now. Cloak use to have a good trading volume but now it seems gone, I can't remember anymore what exchange has brought it big trading volume, I think it's bittrex, but bittrex is not as big as it was before, or as popular as it was before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KNA84

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:36:08 PM

Cloak is unique for those who believe on it, particularly the investors, however, Cloak is still part of the altcoins where majority of the coins are still struggling until now. Cloak use to have a good trading volume but now it seems gone, I can't remember anymore what exchange has brought it big trading volume, I think it's bittrex, but bittrex is not as big as it was before, or as popular as it was before.

The competition is fierce between the exchanges, but, bittrex.com still popular even in terms of volume.

Bittrex rank is in the top 15 among 320 exchanges + 56 DEX
source https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Bittrex rank class to date according to Alexa Traffic Rank Global 5,864 website.

Top Traffic Rank: US United States 4,174

211 Sites Linking In.

Yep i agree with you Cloak remains popular among its community, but, for this to global happen, it needs the right user networks, advertising, influencers.... marketing plan.... https://www.cloakcoin.com/ don't hesitate to communicate to your friends, networks, etc Grin
Kingoamn

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:47:44 AM

The argument that every single idiot is using - Bravo!

Today it is clearly not a nice move, from anyone, to warn people against the risks they are taking by investing in a project like Cloakcoin. A project that hasn't delivered on any parameter, if so then please tell me which?

And again, I mentioned a few pointers, also regarding security and transactions that are uncrackable. Please point out where I am wrong?
You are also saying, more or less, that the community should try to move together and help out the team. I can for myself say that I tried to contact the project, years ago about their pitch etc. so I could go out and contact danish companies personally and establish some kind of acceptance or partnerships.
- The answer was, it was better to just give the contact details to the team and let them do it. So please, the team don't even want the help, to some extend.

I will once again stand by my statement: Cloakcoin is and has been managed so unprofessional so it is the closest thing to a scam, that any legit project will ever be.
- That is the result of poorly management, communication and developments all in all.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:51:42 PM

The argument that every single idiot is using - Bravo!

Today it is clearly not a nice move, from anyone, to warn people against the risks they are taking by investing in a project like Cloakcoin. A project that hasn't delivered on any parameter, if so then please tell me which?

And again, I mentioned a few pointers, also regarding security and transactions that are uncrackable. Please point out where I am wrong?
You are also saying, more or less, that the community should try to move together and help out the team. I can for myself say that I tried to contact the project, years ago about their pitch etc. so I could go out and contact danish companies personally and establish some kind of acceptance or partnerships.
- The answer was, it was better to just give the contact details to the team and let them do it. So please, the team don't even want the help, to some extend.  

I will once again stand by my statement: Cloakcoin is and has been managed so unprofessional so it is the closest thing to a scam, that any legit project will ever be.
- That is the result of poorly management, communication and developments all in all.

Can confirm this. I've been following cloak since 2016. This is a shady and scammy project with amateur leadership if you can even call it that. The team leader is not leading, the devs aren't developing, community managers are not communicating with community etc.

Roadmaps are blatant lies and they do not have a penny in their pocket whether for listings or development. All major exchanges delisted cloak and I'm positive the new ones won't list it cause there is no development or money to pay for listings. And Cloak can not be used by Dexes as it is stuck on the old codebase. What's left of the community are the bagholders who are drinking much hopium cause they went all in and are now missing gains with other coins.

To sum up. There has been no development for the last 3 years, important team members left the team, no exchanges, no money, no community. It doesn't get worse than this. Avoid at all costs. I'm still a holder and I'm fucked but I can still try to save some poor suckers like I was in the past

PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:22:20 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 01:04:15 PM by PetATL

So no moon this time somebody dont want it Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 04:25:42 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We wish you a great Holiday Season and a very Merry Christmas! ❤️🎅🎁🎄☃️

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 06:41:15 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We wish you all a Happy New Year 2021!
May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Thanks to everyone who has supported us!

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 06:52:56 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 09:51:08 PM by Ferdo

So with no livecoin and bittrex delisting privacy coins (please don't say we are currently negotiating) what is the next move?

No CEXes because there is no development and no money. No DEXes because there is no development and Cloak is stuck on the old code
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:34:38 PM

So with no livecoin and bittrex delisting privacy coins (please don't say we are currently negotiating) what is the next move?

No CEXes because there is no development and no money. No DEXes because there is no development and Cloak is stuck on the old code

In other words, cloak is going to go....... nowhere!
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 04:51:10 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We're happy to announce that you can now buy all items from Amazon, eBay, and Walmart with CloakCoin.

Visit: https://Shopping.io