Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 12:23:32 PM by Rumhurius

Hi all,

Thanks to the extremely elegant pool code provided by users pharesim/scarecrow I have set up a NHZ leasing pool and all is running smoothly.

Pool account: NHZ-U37X-FVKU-4ARG-FR29F
Pool fee: 0.1% until December 20th - then increased anywhere up to 1%.
Pool url: http://nhz.coin.emergate.net:8810
Suggested Lease Period: 32767 (about 40 days)
Minimum Payout: 10 NHZ

Would love to see a few of you forging with me. If you have any questions about the pool please post in the thread at NHZ forums.

Cheers Smiley

Cool
NhzSphere will start forging over there in 14xx Blocks. Our Coins are already on the Way.
With some more Guys hopping on, we should have a much better balanced Network soon.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

Hi all,

Thanks to the extremely elegant pool code provided by users pharesim/scarecrow I have set up a NHZ leasing pool and all is running smoothly.

Would love to see a few of you forging with me. If you have any questions about the pool please post in the thread at NHZ forums.

Cheers Smiley

Cool
NhzSphere will start forging over there in 14xx Blocks. Our Coins are already on the Way.
With some more Guys hopping on, we should have a much better balanced Network soon.

I seen that 2 pools hold sth like 60% of total forging power (within last 7 days)

Since I bought some NHZSphere I guess it would make sense for me to join in forging with you guys.

That being said. I still have to look into how pool forging actually works Cheesy

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:19:38 PM

I think node bounty amount should increase a little.

There were issues with the node bounty being too high before. The most important being that it greatly reduced the distribution period, so we switched to the current system, which will remain in place.
1,000,000 HZ / # of active nodes which is paid out once every twenty-four hours.

The way I see it is that the fixed HZ amount per node was the issue.

Fixed Amount/per number of nodes, is more in line with the intent behind the distribution. I.e. I see it as more in HZ spirit than a fixed payout to each node.

How do you think the current system has an issue?
The node reward is the primary source for distribution.

Maybe I was unclear, I meant to say that fixed amount of 666 HZ per node was the issue and, as you said, was skewing the intended distribution. Its not a current problem. The node bounty system as it is now (1mil HZ/per number of nodes) is good imo

Oh, yes. I agree with what you wrote there. It also put too much sell pressure as people were just dumping.

I not understanding how i can set up my doge address in the client, can anyone help me ?
thx in advance

Hey, if you post in the NHZdoge asset topic, the creator of the asset will give you a hand. You can reach them here:
http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/nhzdoge-new-asset-on-exchange.640/page-2#post-3786
or they respond faster on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/nhzdoge

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:22:05 PM

Hi all,

Cheers Smiley

Cool

I seen that 2 pools hold sth like 60% of total forging power (within last 7 days)

Since I bought some NHZSphere I guess it would make sense for me to join in forging with you guys.

That being said. I still have to look into how pool forging actually works Cheesy

Pooled forging means that you are leasing your balance of HZ to the pool. Essentially combining resources to increase the chances of forging a block.
There is a video on how to lease your balance here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA

GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

Testing of V 1.2.8 is going well, and we will ninja launch on you guys soon.
At which point, we will be added to Bittrex and Cryptsy.

Releasing at least V 1.2 parity was needed because there is a wonky deposit / withdraw system using any versions older than V 1.2

V 1.2.8 is a major release for NHZ, and we need to be sure that nothing can go wrong, so we haven't been rushing things.
We all know that release dates are never a good idea...Recent example are Mintpal and Anoncoin.

We are taking NHZ from V 1.1.6 all the way up to V 1.2.8

Changes can be found here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/

We have also added many of our own code improvements and addressed many security / transaction bugs that were left over from the old NXT versions.

The landing page with a '3 click' to set up wallet + information guides and videos + faucet and a standard NHZ FAQ, as well as some information about how NHZ interacts on the Blocknet will be present.
We are also putting the final touches on our new wallet UI.

Hi Pizpie,

meanwhile, the announcement of the new 1.2.8 release is 6 weeks ago.
Are there any news?
When can we expect the new version?

vagabondz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:07:45 PM

Hey guys,

Just giving a heads up that I'll be launching a new asset soon.

Currently, pre-ann is up to give an overall view and breakdown of the development plan and investment return strategy.

You can find the official pre-ann thread here: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Check it out, would love to hear feedback and get a gauge for the amount of interest Smiley Let me know of any concerns or questions.

You can also contact me via my twitter @jiapetz

*ignore the newbie status, my original Sr account was hacked and lost Sad

somebits

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

Can you guys make sure Horizon is put back on Coinmarketcap.com ? I think they've lost track of it since the name change.
vagabondz

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

Can you guys make sure Horizon is put back on Coinmarketcap.com ? I think they've lost track of it since the name change.

it's still there, just under the old NHZ symbol

we oughtta get them to change the symbol though to keep it updated and free from confusion
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

It's here, yet they've only changed the name and not the logo + ticker symbol.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-horizon/

We've been tweeting them, posting on their official thread, and put requests in. So far they have been slow to respond.

This is their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg9623866#msg9623866

1millionthofaBTC

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:55:11 PM

Pardon my newbie question, but I am confused about how forging works. I have a balance of HZ and I use the web wallet to monitor it. I see that each day I am awarded some HZ, and I am happy about that.

If I were to add my coins to a forging pool, would the rewards from the forging replace or augment the reward that I am already receiving? If it replaces it, would it be a larger reward?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can explain this to me.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:01:19 PM

happy forging as long as you keep the coins in the wallet
ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 06:21:31 PM by ndrog

Pardon my newbie question, but I am confused about how forging works. I have a balance of HZ and I use the web wallet to monitor it. I see that each day I am awarded some HZ, and I am happy about that.

If I were to add my coins to a forging pool, would the rewards from the forging replace or augment the reward that I am already receiving? If it replaces it, would it be a larger reward?

You can't ''Forge'' your balance using the web wallet, only via ''Full wallet''.
The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

1millionthofaBTC

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:09:34 PM

You can't ''Forge'' your balance using the web wallet, only via ''Full wallet''.
The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

But I can lease my balance to a forging pool, correct? There is a clear option for that in the wallet.
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:32:26 PM

The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

But I can lease my balance to a forging pool, correct? There is a clear option for that in the wallet.

Yes

1millionthofaBTC

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

The amounts you  been receiving daily are called ''Stakeholder Bounty'', which is calculated depending on your current HZ holdings. When on a forging pool, you can't solo forge, however Stake rewards are paid out normally (again, based on your current holdings).

Yes

OK thanks, so my original question still stands; if I lease the coins for forging by a pool will I receive proceeds from the pool as well as the Stakeholder bounty as I have been receiving all along?
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

Yes

OK thanks, so my original question still stands; if I lease the coins for forging by a pool will I receive proceeds from the pool as well as the Stakeholder bounty as I have been receiving all along?

Hey there, yes you will receive your stakeholder bounty as well as the forging fees that are paid out from the pool.
When you lease your balance, you still have access to your funds in your wallet.
Here is a video on how to lease your balance to a pool:

1millionthofaBTC

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:38:57 PM

Yes

Hey there, yes you will receive your stakeholder bounty as well as the forging fees that are paid out from the pool.
When you lease your balance, you still have access to your funds in your wallet.
Here is a video on how to lease your balance to a pool:

Thanks to both of you for your help.
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:46:14 PM

Today we are proud to announce the Horizon Think Tank. This group will be hosted on Slack (https://slack.com/) and is intended for the community leaders and interested users to come together and discuss development, branding, and asset development. Horizon is a community project, and all input is valued. The more intelligent conversations we have, the better the solutions we will be able to develop.

A professional development / technical background isn't required to take place in the think tank, but maintaining a professional, constructive, and positive mind set is mandated. By taking part of this group, you will have a direct impact on the development of Horizon, and help to expand our presence in the crypto-sphere and beyond.

If you are interested in taking part, please send myself a PM with a brief description of your background, interest in Horizon, and why you think you would be a good fit for the project. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this, don't hesitate to PM me and I will provide you with the information you need.

Sincerely,
Nick Cote
Horizon Business Director

Source: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/announcement-horizon-think-tank.798/

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

Work bounty: We are looking for a professional graphics and video designer to do some work for Horizon.
IE: New graphics that reflect our decentralized branding and direction, promotional videos, and informative / educational videos.
(Information / content will be provided.)

Payment would be made in the form of HZ work bounties and pricing is negotiable.

Please PM me on the forums, or send me a link to your resume or portfolio VIA e-mail:

ncote@xc-official.com

Source: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/bounty-work-looking-for-a-professional-graphics-video-designer.751/

Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:13:19 AM

Yes

Yes.  You receive both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: