Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee  (Read 27655 times)
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:49:42 PM

Hmm... villa still for sale,  Smiley hopefully someone with a secret stash of bitcoins will buy it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:00:01 PM

Wow, in the US at least, the commission for real estate sales is usually 6%, which is divided between the buyer's agent, seller's agent, and their respective brokers. Offering 6.66% just for a tip leading to a sale, which presumably would not be the only commission.... Wow.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:19:29 PM

I have a few very wealthy clients that have gone through me for investments in many things including Bitcoin. Some wealthy enough that $3mill on a property like that would be a no brainer.

Can we chat a little more in PM. Obviously I dont want to discuss my clients, who they are or what they do in public. So if you are okay with it, would you mind talking privately with me?
caesarea (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:17:58 PM

I have a few very wealthy clients that have gone through me for investments in many things including Bitcoin. Some wealthy enough that $3mill on a property like that would be a no brainer.

Can we chat a little more in PM. Obviously I dont want to discuss my clients, who they are or what they do in public. So if you are okay with it, would you mind talking privately with me?

I have send a PM. thank You

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:55:38 AM

bump

*Link Removed* !
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:26:15 PM

What is the last price you are willing to sell?

caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:46:55 PM

thanks for the question.

the last price is always the price the buyer and the seller will agree on after sitting together and negotiating the final
price.
I will never negotiate the final price here in a forum or in an email or by phone. no one will buy property without visiting it or seeing it in real.

an asking price is always negotiable.

why did You ask?

*Link Removed* !
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:02:41 PM

thanks for the question.

the last price is always the price the buyer and the seller will agree on after sitting together and negotiating the final
price.
I will never negotiate the final price here in a forum or in an email or by phone. no one will buy property without visiting it or seeing it in real.

why did You ask?

I just happend to know the guy who looking to invest big amount of money in a property. But israel... i don't know.
Did the house now rented?

caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:20:49 PM

thanks for the question.

price.

why did You ask?

I just happend to know the guy who looking to invest big amount of money in a property. But israel... i don't know.

thanks for the info. the villa is not rented. I am living there

*Link Removed* !
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

bump

My guy says to pass on his email to you. He's very careful about who he deals with to.

He likes the place and I have a funny feeling he will buy. I think he just wants you to go over E V E R Y possible detail with him.

I can't remember the email off by heart and not at my desk just now either so first thing tomorrow I will.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

thanks for the question.

price.

why did You ask?

Israel is actually a great place to invest. You just need to know what's good and what's bad.
As with all investments, there's an element of risk involved.
Take places such in Israel such as Modiin. Apparently investors tripled their money there!
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:52:34 PM

bump

My guy says to pass on his email to you. He's very careful about who he deals with to.

He likes the place and I have a funny feeling he will buy. I think he just wants you to go over E V E R Y possible detail with him.

I can't remember the email off by heart and not at my desk just now either so first thing tomorrow I will.

sounds good to me. but you have my mail and skype details, you could pass it to him if needed

thanks and good luck

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

thanks for the question.

price.

why did You ask?

Israel is actually a great place to invest. You just need to know what's good and what's bad.
As with all investments, there's an element of risk involved.
Take places such in Israel such as Modiin. Apparently investors tripled their money there!

I completely agree with you. Modiin is near Jerusalem and a well liked place to live.

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:00:49 AM

any news?

*Link Removed* !
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:16:33 AM

any news?

He's going to get in touch with you. We were both very busy when I phoned him but he said he'll contact you in the next few days for a chat.

He'll look for my advice on this due to it being cryptocurrency related and the place looks nice so I'll try help you out as much as I can.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:39:47 AM

any news?

He's going to get in touch with you. We were both very busy when I phoned him but he said he'll contact you in the next few days for a chat.

He'll look for my advice on this due to it being cryptocurrency related and the place looks nice so I'll try help you out as much as I can.

great! thanks for heads up and trying to help. but please remember my timezone is GMT + 2 hours

lets make BTC history  Smiley

*Link Removed* !
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:41:57 AM

any news?

great! thanks for heads up and trying to help. but please remember my timezone is GMT + 2 hours

I'll let him know. If you want rid of the house that bad you can just give it to me for free if you want?  Wink haha.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:48:44 AM

any news?

I'll let him know. If you want rid of the house that bad you can just give it to me for free if you want?  Wink haha.

hahaha.......but then we will not make BTC history

*Link Removed* !
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

any news?

I'll have a $3'000'000 house though so I'm sure I will survive!
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:06:34 PM

any news?

I'll help make history. I'll buy it for 1 BTC.
History books will show how a $3m property sold for 1 BTC.
May even be a great deal for you if BTC hits $10m Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: