Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee  (Read 27655 times)
caesarea (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:06:21 PM

any news?

He's going to get in touch with you. We were both very busy when I phoned him but he said he'll contact you in the next few days for a chat.

He'll look for my advice on this due to it being cryptocurrency related and the place looks nice so I'll try help you out as much as I can.

great! thanks for heads up and trying to help. but please remember my timezone is GMT + 2 hours

lets make BTC history  Smiley

I'll let him know. If you want rid of the house that bad you can just give it to me for free if you want?  Wink haha.

hahaha.......but then we will not make BTC history

I'll help make history. I'll buy it for 1 BTC.
History books will show how a $3m property sold for 1 BTC.
May even be a great deal for you if BTC hits $10m Wink

will think about it  Grin

*Link Removed* !
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:52:28 AM

any news?

He's going to get in touch with you. We were both very busy when I phoned him but he said he'll contact you in the next few days for a chat.

He'll look for my advice on this due to it being cryptocurrency related and the place looks nice so I'll try help you out as much as I can.

Hi Ryan

I just wanted to tell You that he didnt get in touch with me. thanks

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:12:24 PM

I had some PMs asking me if there are any news or offers, no there are no news or any serious offers  Angry

but thanks to all who are trying

*Link Removed* !
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:50:43 AM

You tried craigslist Cheesy

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:23:12 AM

You tried craigslist Cheesy

Yes I tried it. but thanks for asking

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

hi Ryan

I PMedYou again because no one contacted me Sad

*Link Removed* !
seabass1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:37:47 PM

Hey hows its going.  I Just wanted to say I grew up with a couple of exchange students from Israel.  I have contacted them and we listed this villa in a local site.  Hopefully we get some takers .  I am more than willing to help and if I hear anything I will b in touch. Other that that its a beautiful property.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

Hey hows its going.  I Just wanted to say I grew up with a couple of exchange students from Israel.  I have contacted them and we listed this villa in a local site.  Hopefully we get some takers .  I am more than willing to help and if I hear anything I will b in touch. Other that that its a beautiful property.

thank You for the kind words and trying to help Smiley very much appreciated. sounds really good and good luck for
all of us.

*Link Removed* !
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:22:42 PM

Your not going to find a buyer through the internet. Hire a broker.

Honestly, unless you have prior experience selling real estate and have time to burn, hire a realtor. Not only will they do the work selling it for you, but you will likely end up with more money in your pocket. No one on this forum is going to buy your house, nor refer someone to buy. People don't see a house on a forum and decide to drop $3m on it.

Best of luck selling it, its looks like a great home.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:10:44 AM

Your not going to find a buyer through the internet. Hire a broker.

Honestly, unless you have prior experience selling real estate and have time to burn, hire a realtor. Not only will they do the work selling it for you, but you will likely end up with more money in your pocket. No one on this forum is going to buy your house, nor refer someone to buy. People don't see a house on a forum and decide to drop $3m on it.

Best of luck selling it, its looks like a great home.

first of all thank You for Your input. very much appreciated. realtors in USA and Europe are different (work wise) than in our country. if I am saying different I mean very bad behavior. we dont have seller agents here Sad

I am still convinced that the forum yes could help to find a potential BTC buyer. there are even charity raffles in the USA who are raffling properties. I have no connections to those charity groups.

I understood that those charity organisations do contract with the property owner that they will buy and pay the property after they raffled it.

maybe if some one here has any contact to chabad charity in the USA, that could be a chance.

thanks again

*Link Removed* !
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:00:56 PM

Any idea what happened to Ryan's offer?  Smiley
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

Any idea what happened to Ryan's offer?  Smiley

thank you for the question. I didnt hear back from Ryan and not from his customer.

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:58:48 PM

hmm still no news

*Link Removed* !
gamerholicdotcom

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:51:48 PM

still did not sell it?
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 05:23:26 PM

still did not sell it?

no Sad but thanks for asking

*Link Removed* !
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:11:33 PM

I can't be bothered reading through all the replies, and I've been on this thread before but have you tried James Edition?

It's like BitPremier but for Fiat Currencies.

There are hundreds of Real Estate agents who list properties worth of to 1Bil Euros.

They also sell luxury cars, Yachts and other things people lower class people can't afford.

http://jamesedition.com/
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

I can't be bothered reading through all the replies, and I've been on this thread before but have you tried James Edition?

It's like BitPremier but for Fiat Currencies.

There are hundreds of Real Estate agents who list properties worth of to 1Bil Euros.

They also sell luxury cars, Yachts and other things people lower class people can't afford.

http://jamesedition.com/

Hi

in July I talked to James Edition. they asked 4000 Euro for 6 month but couldnt promise anything because there were not many visitors looking at Caesarea area. in general they have contracts with world wide real estate agents and they put their stuff there and it is a good deal for them but not for private people. so I didnt do it.

but thanks for trying, any help and idea is very much appreciated.

*Link Removed* !
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:20:10 PM

Sorry to be the party pooper but I just don't think that the market is right at this moment for anyone in the BTC community to splash out and buy a villa.
Your best bet is to just find some agents and pursue selling it as opposed to pursuing the way that you sell it.

GL!
bloodDiamond

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:28:50 PM

my offer is $200k = ~ 500 BTC for the person who will help me to sell the following property.

https://www.bitpremier.com/5-real-estate/178-beautiful-7br-luxury-villa-caesarea-israel

the one who will introduce me to a buyer or will give me a  unique tip that will sell the property will get the finders fee.

IMHO if this unique located property is sold for BTC this deal will make history like the first 2 Pizza deal sold for BTC.

Thanks in advance

another link added to get more info about Caesarea/Israel
http://villacaeasarea.wix.com/villa-in-caesarea#!

hei dude!!!

the images are aaaaaaaaaaall rendered...

what do you use???

Maya, 3DS Max , or what else???

or simply yuo do just copy and paste from internet???
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:30:00 PM

Sorry to be the party pooper but I just don't think that the market is right at this moment for anyone in the BTC community to splash out and buy a villa.
Your best bet is to just find some agents and pursue selling it as opposed to pursuing the way that you sell it.

GL!

thanks for your posting. you could be right regarding the market situation, but I disagree regarding agents.

*Link Removed* !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: