Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee  (Read 27655 times)
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 03:25:05 PM

Just out of curiosity, is the finders fee staying the same as I notice you change the asking price to reflect the fiat price you're asking, but as the title states $200k (500 BTC) finders fee, 500 BTC is more like $105k now

thank you for the question. $ 200k is the finders fee and that in BTC it will always be adjusted.

Thank you for the quick reply and settling my curious mind, I really hope you sell this property just wish I could help more  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caesarea (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 11:55:18 AM

Just out of curiosity, is the finders fee staying the same as I notice you change the asking price to reflect the fiat price you're asking, but as the title states $200k (500 BTC) finders fee, 500 BTC is more like $105k now

thank you for the question. $ 200k is the finders fee and that in BTC it will always be adjusted.

Thank you for the quick reply and settling my curious mind, I really hope you sell this property just wish I could help more  Grin

thanks for the kind words. and try to think harder Smiley

*Link Removed* !
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:46:31 PM

Surprised no one is interested in this yet.

mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:15:33 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 08:32:15 PM by mnightwaffle

More photos, more angles.
It probably wouldn't hurt to record the entirety of the house.

Buy a $1,000 - $3,000 quadcopter with a good HD camcorder and give them a good idea of what the surrounding area looks like.

If you post something on a real estate site, if possible express in the description that you have more photos & video available upon their request by email... generally, these sites limit you on your post content, no links allowed etc. So get that aerial view uploaded to youtube and a get long set of photos uploaded to imgur or atleast bundle a ton of photos into a rar file.

might not be necessary though.

Somewhat curious what your current best offer is, if any have been made.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 05:50:16 PM

More photos, more angles.
It probably wouldn't hurt to record the entirety of the house.

Buy a $1,000 - $3,000 quadcopter with a good HD camcorder and give them a good idea of what the surrounding area looks like.

If you post something on a real estate site, if possible express in the description that you have more photos & video available upon their request by email... generally, these sites limit you on your post content, no links allowed etc. So get that aerial view uploaded to youtube and a get long set of photos uploaded to imgur or atleast bundle a ton of photos into a rar file.

might not be necessary though.

Somewhat curious what your current best offer is, if any have been made.

tips are always welcome. but I did what I could and are allowed to do. sorry but I cant tell you right now at this stage current best offer. negotiating with more than one client in fiat and to be frank I prefer to make history and sell it for BTC

thanks

*Link Removed* !
Vita2

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:35:23 PM

Do you want buyer to pay strictly in BTC or is cash/other means such as bank or whatever is okay too?
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:47:14 PM

Do you want buyer to pay strictly in BTC or is cash/other means such as bank or whatever is okay too?

first choice is BTC >>> second choice is BTC + Fiat >>> third choice is Fiat

*Link Removed* !
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:15:30 PM

Is the price negotiable? If I find a buyer who will pay in fiat, will i get the 200.000$ in fiat or btc?

Space for rent if its still trending
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:17:41 PM

Is the price negotiable? If I find a buyer who will pay in fiat, will i get the 200.000$ in fiat or btc?

thanks for the question. if he pays in fiat you get fiat if he pays BTC (preferable) You get BTC

*Link Removed* !
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:04:38 PM

I have read a few pages of this thread.
I would like to know if the OP has any evidence to prove he has any ownership, control, or authority to act on behalf of the sale of this estate?

Can you show new pictures of yourself, holding a large card with your bitcointalk user name?
Perhaps offer a phone number where you can be reached for actual questions?

It is highly suspect that you are posting a large house for sale on a bitcoin forum.
It is my position that you do not have any connection to this estate, and intend only to somehow trick someone into paying you with a large amount of bitcoin.

It would make history to publicly sell such an estate for bitcoin.
Be honest, that is not your first motivation here.
You are also offering too much of a commission for a sales lead.

If you are an actual real estate sales agent, you would provide your name, number, office address, email, license number, and a lot more photos.

It appears you just found this estate online and are scamming.
I wish I was wrong, but I bet money you are a fake.

Yes I am a new account here but the human behind the screen was not born yesterday.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:42:30 AM

I would like to know if the OP has any evidence to prove he has any ownership, control, or authority to act on behalf of the sale of this estate?

Can you show new pictures of yourself, holding a large card with your bitcointalk user name?

It is highly suspect that you are posting a large house for sale on a bitcoin forum.
It is my position that you do not have any connection to this estate, and intend only to somehow trick someone into paying you with a large amount of bitcoin.

If you are an actual real estate sales agent, you would provide your name, number, office address, email, license number, and a lot more photos.

Yes I am a new account here but the human behind the screen was not born yesterday.

HAHAHA you are not only new here your nickname tells me all I need to know "CLOWN"
so tell us who you are? and give us a pic with your nickname on a big paper sheet HAHAHA....... no actually no need
to show us just flush it................
HA HA said the clown  Cheesy

*Link Removed* !
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:23:06 AM

HAHAHA you are not only new here your nickname tells me all I need to know "CLOWN"
so tell us who you are? and give us a pic with your nickname on a big paper sheet HAHAHA....... no actually no need
to show us just flush it................
HA HA said the clown  Cheesy

Yes, this is my FUN account I use for other fun things.
Your website is fake as fuck.
You pretend to have a website for selling property, with no means for sellers to register and submit new listings.
Every listing is stolen from Zillow type sites by the same person.
All in en effort to steal bitcoins.

You are not a real estate agent, or you could easily post your business card info in less time than it takes to make clown jokes.

I asked you for proof, you are asking for a 3 million dollar sale.  Not me.
I am not selling things, you are.

You are as unprofessional as a child.
Your reply has proven my point, nobody should waste their time with your pathetic scam.

Goodnight.
BtcoinsTrading

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:31:05 AM

Impossible is nothing!

I will give it a trial if, the offer is still available for sale. i know of a realstate agent in isreal who publishes weekly magazines to showcases recent luxurious apartment for sale.

i will try to get into contact with her.just confirm below that the offer is still avaliable then, i'll proceed

Thanks
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:53:44 AM

Impossible is nothing!

I will give it a trial if, the offer is still available for sale. i know of a realstate agent in isreal who publishes weekly magazines to showcases recent luxurious apartment for sale.

i will try to get into contact with her.just confirm below that the offer is still avaliable then, i'll proceed

Thanks

yes it is still available. but to advertise in israel would be trouble for nothing. in Israel I did all what was possible. but if you have connections in europe, france, belgium etc that would make sense.
but in any case if the lady in israel has new ideas and she wants to talk to me so please PM me her phone number and I call her and will even invite her if she thinks she has a chance.

thank you for the posting and trying to help

*Link Removed* !
bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:19:45 PM

Nice house This is the first house I've seen for sale in the for BTC.
Good luck with the sale.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:39:33 PM

Nice house This is the first house I've seen for sale in the for BTC.
Good luck with the sale.

it is not Smiley on bitpremier.com are many more and not long ago there was one apartment sold in Paris near Louvre.
take a look here, there is also my house mentioned.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101509194#.

*Link Removed* !
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:43:37 PM

Someone sold a house for BTC in Canada or in USA near the border with Canada! The thing is he sold it for 1$ and the rest of the value was paid in BTC as the laws at that time weren't able to handle only BTC transaction for a house!

Space for rent if its still trending
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

Someone sold a house for BTC in Canada or in USA near the border with Canada! The thing is he sold it for 1$ and the rest of the value was paid in BTC as the laws at that time weren't able to handle only BTC transaction for a house!

thanks for info. good to see that houses go for BTC Smiley

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:36:52 AM

bump

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 10:43:11 AM

Impossible is nothing!

Thanks

any news?

*Link Removed* !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: