Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee  (Read 27655 times)
caesarea (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:35:37 PM

my offer is $200k = ~ 500 BTC for the person who will help me to sell the following property.

https://www.bitpremier.com/5-real-estate/178-beautiful-7br-luxury-villa-caesarea-israel

the one who will introduce me to a buyer or will give me a  unique tip that will sell the property will get the finders fee.

IMHO if this unique located property is sold for BTC this deal will make history like the first 2 Pizza deal sold for BTC.

Thanks in advance

another link added to get more info about Caesarea/Israel
http://villacaeasarea.wix.com/villa-in-caesarea#!

hei dude!!!

the images are aaaaaaaaaaall rendered...

what do you use???

Maya, 3DS Max , or what else???

or simply yuo do just copy and paste from internet???

whatever you wanna say so say it clearly.........but I would propose that you take your medicine or pills for the day.

why are you jumping in here with stupid postings? to up your postings?

*Link Removed* !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:04:01 AM

Does the payment have to be in bitcoins?

Has the actual house been built or is it only a design?
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 06:29:49 AM

Does the payment have to be in bitcoins?

Has the actual house been built or is it only a design?

thank you for the questions.

regarding the price I have to say that I would prefer BTC because I would like to make history Smiley but any combination of coins and fiat would be also fine. everything is negotiable IMO.

the house is build and we are living in this/our home. I will post the link again where You see the pictures of the villa
http://villacaeasarea.wix.com/villa-in-caesarea#!

and the link of my interview with tv channel 10 in Israel which was done in our home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQK4MIvngjM

if You have a customer, so lets make BTC history and if not it is always nice to talk to BTC user

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:43:48 PM

sorry for the bump

*Link Removed* !
fireneo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:44:20 AM

I have a friend who happens to be a super rich, if I give him the info and his parents buy it for him will you escrow the 500 btc with a legit person.

It all depends if he likes it though..give me some things to sell him like the parties are crazy over there etc.

Some info on him, hes 26 has a factory in china started for fun and run some for his parents.

He skates,snowboards a lot when hes in california and he smokes a shit ton of weed.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:40:25 AM

I have a friend who happens to be a super rich, if I give him the info and his parents buy it for him will you escrow the 500 btc with a legit person.

It all depends if he likes it though..give me some things to sell him like the parties are crazy over there etc.

Some info on him, hes 26 has a factory in china started for fun and run some for his parents.

He skates,snowboards a lot when hes in california and he smokes a shit ton of weed.

thank You for the posting and trying. sure that the finders fee will put with an escrow ( that You propose) in case that the  buyer referred by you will buy the villa.
anyway lawyers from both sides need to take care of it. it will also attract a lot of media attention like the tv in our country.
each party needs to be sure to get his part of the deal

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:40:06 AM

Happy Holidays.

May The Best Of Last Year Be The Worst Of the coming new Year.

*Link Removed* !
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:16:21 AM

Happy Holidays.

Hear, hear. Good saying that one.

dealman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:06:20 PM

I think this is a pretty good tip:

At least while you're trying to sell it (if not permanently) offer it up on www.airbnb.com
I see lots of luxurious homes in Caesaria doing well there. Maybe you can gross $1200-2000/night. You could hire someone to manage it. I think you could at least make your 3 million that way over 10 years (and still own the property).

Other sites you can also use are homeaway.com and vrbo.com

I have experience renting out spaces on airbnb. It does extremely well, so much so that I'm always happy to rent any home in my area at a fair price, if the landlord is okay with me re-renting it on airbnb. I can generally make a 60-80% markup just renting it to people who take it for 1 month or more. If I have shorter-term guests, who pay more per night. I can make like 150% profit, but I tend to do 30+ day rentals. And people actually DON'T trash the place or cause problems. It all goes very smooth.

If you like the tip, feel free to send a reward of any amount to 1A7ST2MoWELLssJyDeL8hCY23fVTsMG6ew

If I were in Israel, I'd offer to help you manage it.

Other nearby luxury homes on airbnb:
https://www.airbnb.com/s/Caesarea--Israel?price_min=625
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 05:18:53 PM

I think this is a pretty good tip:

At least while you're trying to sell it (if not permanently) offer it up on www.airbnb.com
I see lots of luxurious homes in Caesaria doing well there. Maybe you can gross $1200-2000/night. You could hire someone to manage it. I think you could at least make your 3 million that way over 10 years (and still own the property).

Other sites you can also use are homeaway.com and vrbo.com

I have experience renting out spaces on airbnb. It does extremely well, so much so that I'm always happy to rent any home in my area at a fair price, if the landlord is okay with me re-renting it on airbnb. I can generally make a 60-80% markup just renting it to people who take it for 1 month or more. If I have shorter-term guests, who pay more per night. I can make like 150% profit, but I tend to do 30+ day rentals. And people actually DON'T trash the place or cause problems. It all goes very smooth.

If you like the tip, feel free to send a reward of any amount to 1A7ST2MoWELLssJyDeL8hCY23fVTsMG6ew

If I were in Israel, I'd offer to help you manage it.

Other nearby luxury homes on airbnb:
https://www.airbnb.com/s/Caesarea--Israel?price_min=625

thanks for the tip but I dont want to rent it out. I want to sell it. on the airnb site those houses are not all in Caesarea. only a few.

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:16:41 PM

Happy Holidays.

Hear, hear. Good saying that one.

Smiley at least I could provoke a posting by a legendary

*Link Removed* !
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:12:33 PM

That's a beautiful villa, wish I had 10k BTC, well in reality I'd want more BTC but you know lol.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

That's a beautiful villa, wish I had 10k BTC, well in reality I'd want more BTC but you know lol.

thank You for the kind words. Happy New Year and good luck

*Link Removed* !
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:37:19 PM

Nice villa, do you accept payment in fiat too?
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

thanks  Smiley

to be frank bitcoin is for sure my 1st wish,
2nd part in Bitcoin and fiat
3rd fiat please understand that
I want to sell the villa and if some one will insist on paying fiat only I wouldnt say no

*Link Removed* !
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:55:37 PM

thanks  Smiley

I want to sell the villa and if some one will insist on paying fiat only I wouldnt say no

Yes I understand. I thought you were the real estate agent, are you the seller? You don't use any real estate agent?
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:36:48 PM

thanks  Smiley

Yes I understand. I thought you were the real estate agent, are you the seller? You don't use any real estate agent?

I am owner and seller Smiley  sure that I tried agents but without success

*Link Removed* !
viremia

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:15:04 PM

Wow, what a really great offer and I think that you're really going to pay the commission.

I am a freelance writer and an online marketer and I worked on many online real estate affiliate gigs and I think I can pull some strings and find you some leads.

I will look through this matter and get back to you.

I am from Egypt and it would be rather easy for me to visit Israel if I really find you buying leads.

If you don't mind, please PM your email for better communications.

If you are interested, I will send you more about myself and my real identity so that you would know who you are dealing with.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wish the best.

Break a leg!
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

Wow, what a really great offer and I think that you're really going to pay the commission.

I am a freelance writer and an online marketer and I worked on many online real estate affiliate gigs and I think I can pull some strings and find you some leads.

I will look through this matter and get back to you.

I am from Egypt and it would be rather easy for me to visit Israel if I really find you buying leads.

If you don't mind, please PM your email for better communications.

If you are interested, I will send you more about myself and my real identity so that you would know who you are dealing with.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wish the best.

Break a leg!

thank You for the posting and offering to help. I will PM You now

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 05:48:46 AM

ok guys New Year New Luck Smiley

how about a new start and new ideas? thanks and all the best in 2015

*Link Removed* !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All