Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484312 times)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:41:20 AM

the cryptopia twitter with two underscore is a fake account!
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/771073869859872768

lol well that sucks, oh well, got my hopes up a bit anyway..

Timed alert. But you're too late in hunting thieves. However, it's ok, you have got them now. Be careful in twitter.

I would only point them in the direction of the source if they tried to message me about adding coin2.. I want people to notice us organically, not pay to be added. So they would have gotten nothing from me either way besides a very frustrating conversation, lol.

World without fiats!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:49:25 AM

well im now a windows 10 user on my desktop.. time to see if this shit is worth it cause it was a real pain in the ass to install without erasing my main hdd with all the files for chain of conflict on it and my wallets.. hate freaking microsoft.. bastards got it so i gotta change my user permissions to access my other hdd's now.. wtf..

World without fiats!
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:19:10 PM

Hi UDJ, stable at 4 connections now and in orange on the bar scale.

One other question that bothers me; transactions are coming in, staking is happening, coin count is going up but transactions are not appearing in the transaction screen or the summary screen. This has only happened since the 2.1.3.1 upgrade and last transaction is dated as 14th April 2016.

Any ideas as to what is going wrong?
hi guys,are  u solve the problem? I think i met the same question to u.And cant solve it.Meanwhile,my coin num is large too.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:53:01 PM

i would love to hear more details about the coinswap and when it happens

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:48:02 PM

The Coinswap is an idea at the moment, it is being handled by Nrigo, personally I am not ready to handle such a large amount of swapping without the help of an exchange, but I will gladly help out if he moves forward with that idea or if anyone else is wanting to join the board and contribute to that. We would need to be concerned with creating a new wallet/new blockchain first though, and at the moment I am content with running on what we have.

Also, how many people are having problems like Coin2.0(user) is having? I have tried for the last 2 weeks to resolve his problem and have run out of suggestions to him. My own wallet and a few others I have talked to aren't having this problem and our transactions seem to be working just fine. This seems to be an isolated problem and doesn't affect the rest of us.

I know I promised a release soon on Chain of Conflict v0.18a this week, but give me one more week, I ran into some problems with windows10 locking me out of the other hdd because of user security protocols, so I have to give my new win10 user account permission to access them now. Chain of Conflict isn't the only thing affected by this problem, all of my wallets are also locked behind that garbage security crap they have on here and its bugging me that I can't stake my coins... I've been working half the day to get that drive unlocked.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:31:11 PM

The Coinswap is an idea at the moment, it is being handled by Nrigo, personally I am not ready to handle such a large amount of swapping without the help of an exchange, but I will gladly help out if he moves forward with that idea or if anyone else is wanting to join the board and contribute to that. We would need to be concerned with creating a new wallet/new blockchain first though, and at the moment I am content with running on what we have.

Also, how many people are having problems like Coin2.0(user) is having? I have tried for the last 2 weeks to resolve his problem and have run out of suggestions to him. My own wallet and a few others I have talked to aren't having this problem and our transactions seem to be working just fine. This seems to be an isolated problem and doesn't affect the rest of us.

I know I promised a release soon on Chain of Conflict v0.18a this week, but give me one more week, I ran into some problems with windows10 locking me out of the other hdd because of user security protocols, so I have to give my new win10 user account permission to access them now. Chain of Conflict isn't the only thing affected by this problem, all of my wallets are also locked behind that garbage security crap they have on here and its bugging me that I can't stake my coins... I've been working half the day to get that drive unlocked.

Ok I just got into the editor for unity with the project files for Chain of Conflict loaded up. It is currently rebuilding the lighting so now the show is on the road again.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:19:53 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 01:38:47 AM by KingArbinV

Ok I just got into the editor for unity with the project files for Chain of Conflict loaded up. It is currently rebuilding the lighting so now the show is on the road again.

Just to show you guys I am working and not just messing around... this is an update between last weeks playthrough video and now.

Currently waiting on the lighting to finish building so I can add the new gas pump models in.
After that I am going to adjust the scene lighting to not be so damn bright, why didn't anyone tell me it looked like shit? lol

If you havn't seen my playthough video from last week check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4U3NiWnbmg

World without fiats!
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:50:58 PM

Just to show you guys I am working and not just messing around... this is an update between last weeks playthrough video and now.

Currently waiting on the lighting to finish building so I can add the new gas pump models in.
After that I am going to adjust the scene lighting to not be so damn bright, why didn't anyone tell me it looked like shit? lol

If you havn't seen my playthough video from last week check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4U3NiWnbmg

Nice progress! I also checked the video. It is from an older version, right?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:42:22 PM

right the video is from v0.17a, what I am working on currently will be v0.18a

World without fiats!
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:41:35 PM

Any fresh nodes? My wallet is not getting any connection. Thanks in advance  Smiley
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:53:56 PM

Any fresh nodes? My wallet is not getting any connection. Thanks in advance  Smiley

me too!
coin2.0

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 04:12:41 PM

have solved the problem,just use the 0.12 version wallet.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:13:04 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 01:55:11 AM by KingArbinV

I'm glad man, had me worried,

Any fresh nodes? My wallet is not getting any connection. Thanks in advance  Smiley

Use the list of nodes I posted a few pages back.
I'll check into it though.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:00:01 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 03:16:16 AM by KingArbinV

Any fresh nodes? My wallet is not getting any connection. Thanks in advance  Smiley

I've also informed UdjinM6 of the problem with a potential fix I found after researching for a bit. Were on it guys and girls.
This seems to be an isolated issue with my list of nodes as well, the block explorer has 9 connections.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:29:30 AM

I've also informed UdjinM6 of the problem with a potential fix I found after researching for a bit. Were on it guys and girls.
This seems to be an isolated issue with my list of nodes as well, the block explorer has 9 connections.

UPDATE: Add these nodes to your Coin2.1.conf file and you will get a connection, more people need to leave their wallet running in order for us to have a stable connection on the network.

addnode=115.239.44.181
addnode=223.87.36.143:34826
addnode=2.221.179.173:22222
addnode=110.202.7.69:17840
addnode=66.31.55.84:65401
addnode=183.17.210.211:54355
addnode=85.236.188.28:62781
addnode=96.127.136.18:39086
addnode=96.127.136.18:48804

I'll try to keep an eye out and update nodes weekly

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

Also one quick thought before I go smash my face into my pillow and pass out for the day cause I'm like a vampire..

Everyone still needs to use the latest version of the coin2 client found on UdjinM6's github, which is 2.1.3.1

Coin2.0 you can be the exception as I know your problem extensively now and this seems to be the only way you could send your coins out.

The client he is using still works, but everyone else needs to be using the most updated client.

I lost 6 hours of work on the new update for CoC dealing with this problem last night. After I posted the nodes I continued researching further.
Then I played No Man's Sky for a bit and about to stream some on YT and Twitch before I sleep cause I haven't done that yet today. I do make
time for everything, Development time got cut into. I believe Kalisto is still a moderator on the Coin2 fb page so everyone spam him on there
with "Kalisto stop being a lazy bum playing with your car and make something of yourself by helping King again on Chain of Conflict!!!" If we
can get him to helping me again it will take a load off mine and rghmodz backs and development will move quicker.

Should have said to do that months ago.. lol.. oh well takes me being mad at him again for me to think to do things like that.

World without fiats!
coin2.0

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

Also one quick thought before I go smash my face into my pillow and pass out for the day cause I'm like a vampire..

Everyone still needs to use the latest version of the coin2 client found on UdjinM6's github, which is 2.1.3.1

Coin2.0 you can be the exception as I know your problem extensively now and this seems to be the only way you could send your coins out.

The client he is using still works, but everyone else needs to be using the most updated client.

I lost 6 hours of work on the new update for CoC dealing with this problem last night. After I posted the nodes I continued researching further.
Then I played No Man's Sky for a bit and about to stream some on YT and Twitch before I sleep cause I haven't done that yet today. I do make
time for everything, Development time got cut into. I believe Kalisto is still a moderator on the Coin2 fb page so everyone spam him on there
with "Kalisto stop being a lazy bum playing with your car and make something of yourself by helping King again on Chain of Conflict!!!" If we
can get him to helping me again it will take a load off mine and rghmodz backs and development will move quicker.

Should have said to do that months ago.. lol.. oh well takes me being mad at him again for me to think to do things like that.
Dev,Thanks for your hard work,you are very conscientious in this work.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:46:34 PM

Jebus mentioned he bought into Coin2, price up ~40%.

Hello
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:17:36 PM

Jebus mentioned he bought into Coin2, price up ~40%.

I noticed that, back over 200 sats.. still not very interested in the price at the moment, what concerns me is to keep things moving along.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:55:02 PM

I believe Kalisto is still a moderator on the Coin2 fb page so everyone spam him on there

Really?? Not one post expressing the want for Kalisto? You guys realize he is the original Chain of Conflict dev right? My version isn't his, I built mine from the ground up, but he is the one that could get multiplayer happening within the week.

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: