Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484312 times)
Byter88

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

Is the most recent wallet on coin2.org? I need to update mine, also can i add any nodes?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

Is the most recent wallet on coin2.org? I need to update mine, also can i add any nodes?

This is the most recent Coin2 wallet that I know, though I'm not completely sure.

https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1
Byter88

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

thanks! What about nodes? Anyone have a list?
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Here is the best node which is the new block explorer IP address.

addnode=178.33.109.17

Other nodes (from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!network):

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Config file name: coin2.1.conf

cryptogasm

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!
nrigo

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:34:25 PM

I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!
Don't worry about Poloniex trading volume:

Dash 24 hours volume: 28k BTC
ETH 24 hours volume: 24.5k BTC

Total 24 hours volume: 52.5k BTC
Trading fee average: 0.20% * 52'500 = 105 BTC
Current BTC value: 1'270 USD

Daily income regarding these 2 markets: 105 * 1'270 = 133'350 USD

Poloniex won't close Tomorrow Smiley

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:58:44 AM

If someone here can provide me with a list of the info below I will create a simple info website for C2 on my database website such as this one, http://cryptodatabase.net/gp

Information needed,
Exchange links
Block Explorer links
Games Links
Services Links
Market Info Links
Payment Processor Links
Wallet Download Links for Windows, Mac, Linux and a bootstrap if one exists
Coin specifications
Wallet config example
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

How is it possible for all Gold-Mine players to increase their investment of BTC ? surely if there are winners then there must be losers too, or am I missing something ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
nrigo

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

If someone here can provide me with a list of the info below I will create a simple info website for C2 on my database website such as this one, http://cryptodatabase.net/gp

Information needed,
Exchange links
Block Explorer links
Games Links
Services Links
Market Info Links
Payment Processor Links
Wallet Download Links for Windows, Mac, Linux and a bootstrap if one exists
Coin specifications
Wallet config example

Many thanks for your proposal.
I will need a few time to collect all required information and I will come back to you.

nrigo

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:52:18 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 11:47:36 PM by nrigo

How is it possible for all Gold-Mine players to increase their investment of BTC ? surely if there are winners then there must be losers too, or am I missing something ?

JuicyBit is very complex and I needed more than a week to perfectly understand all the principle of functioning. Here is a summary:

JuicyBit is using many ratio and rules to work and to realize a possible progress:

The first ratio is the number of players drawn lots per Bitcoin put a stake: 100 players per 1 BTC accumulated
The second one is the ratio of redeemed JBits (game credits) per gain: 0.8 JBits per 0.01 BTC

JBits (game credits) are comparable to a participation fee to the drawings which goes out when the players' balance drop to zero, but their role does not limit to this because every JBit allows to pocket 0.0125 BTC, thus corresponds to the 25% advertised earnings.

The Jackpot in Bitcoin is composed of the income from JBits sales after deduction of the 5 % collected by the founders for the management of the game.
95 % of the turnover is put at stake and after each draw the Jackpot is reconstituted by the new players' purchases and so on.

Contrary to the conventional lotteries requiring that all the players pay to play, only the winners settle a proportional fee in their earnings:

Each time a player win, his JuicyBits balance will decrease at a rate of 0.8 JuicyBit for every 0.01 BTC earned. If he don't win, his JuicyBit balance will remain intact and will be used in the next draws.

The more JuicyBits you have the greater the prize is because earnings are proportionally distributed regarding the JBits balance of each winner according to a simple part calculation.

The combination of the rules and the ratio allow to purchase more JBits as those previously spent to play because the cost of 1 JBit is 0.01 BTC but 1 JBit allow to pocket 0.0125 BTC. Then you can start to play with a minimal amount of 0.0025 BTC and to increase your JBits balance by the reinvestment of your earnings only.

As JuicyBit is able to work without a Ponzi scheme, it won't close tomorrow and I'm not seeing losers or a real possibility to lose.

A part of this post comes from my detailed explanation including a game strategy that I'm currently translating in English and it will be released very soon.

Source: JuicyBit FAQ and Terms & Condition.

Please Mods don't delete this post because JuicyBit is an investment plan to support Coin2 projects and value.

DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:56:56 AM

JuicyBit is very complex and I needed more than a week to perfectly understand all the principle of functioning. Here is a summary:

JuicyBit is using many ratio and rules to work and to realize a possible progress:

The first ratio is the number of players drawn lots per Bitcoin put a stake: 100 players per 1 BTC accumulated
The second one is the ratio of redeemed JBits (game credits) per gain: 0.8 JBits per 0.01 BTC

JBits (game credits) are comparable to a participation fee to the drawings which goes out when the players' balance drop to zero, but their role does not limit to this because every JBit allows to pocket 0.0125 BTC, thus corresponds to the 25% advertised earnings.

The Jackpot in Bitcoin is composed of the income from JBits sales after deduction of the 5 % collected by the founders for the management of the game.
95 % of the turnover is put at stake and after each draw the Jackpot is reconstituted by the new players' purchases and so on.

Contrary to the conventional lotteries requiring that all the players pay to play, only the winners settle a proportional fee in their earnings:

Each time a player win, his JuicyBits balance will decrease at a rate of 0.8 JuicyBit for every 0.01 BTC earned. If he don't win, his JuicyBit balance will remain intact and will be used in the next draws.

The more JuicyBits you have the greater the prize is because earnings are proportionally distributed regarding the JBits balance of each winner according to a simple part calculation.

The combination of the rules and the ratio allow to purchase more JBits as those previously spent to play because the cost of 1 JBit is 0.01 BTC but 1 JBit allow to pocket 0.0125 BTC. Then you can start to play with a minimal amount of 0.0025 BTC and to increase your JBits balance by the reinvestment of your earnings only.

As JuicyBit is able to work without a Ponzi scheme, it won't close tomorrow and I'm not seeing losers or a real possibility to lose.

A part of this post comes from my detailed explanation including a game strategy that I'm currently translating in English and it will be released very soon.

Source: JuicyBit FAQ and Terms & Condition.

Please Mods don't delete this post because JuicyBit is an investment plan to support Coin2 projects and value.

Thanks for the detailed response, much appreciated. DD

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Byter88

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

addnode=178.33.109.17

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Thanks for that @nrigo, wallet did sync even though it took a few days lol....I tried to send a few C2 to Polo but it has been 3 days so far without a deposit, would that be a network issue or something else? I did download the wallet from the website....thanks.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

addnode=178.33.109.17

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Thanks for that @nrigo, wallet did sync even though it took a few days lol....I tried to send a few C2 to Polo but it has been 3 days so far without a deposit, would that be a network issue or something else? I did download the wallet from the website....thanks.

I also have had problems with sending C2 to polo. I have created a ticket which has now been open several days.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
nrigo

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

I also have had problems with sending C2 to polo. I have created a ticket which has now been open several days.
You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:
Did you upgraded your wallet to the last release (coin2.1.3.1) ? https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1

Did you find the transaction in the block explorer? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/

If it doesn't appear, launch your wallet and open the debug windows from the help menu.
Type checkwallet and wait for the answer
Type repairwallet and wait for the answer
Close the debug windows, check your balance and your last transactions, then close your wallet.

These commands should cancel the transaction if it wasn't sent to the network and they should restore your wallet balance.

A last thing may be required if your balance is still wrong:
Close your wallet and relaunch it with the -rescan argument to enforce the wallet to check all transactions corresponding to your wallet address(es).

You can create a shortcut to the oin2.1.3.1-qt.exe. file and edit the shortcut properties like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\coin2.2-qt\coin2.1.3.1-qt.exe -rescan"

jalmari

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:
Did you upgraded your wallet to the last release (coin2.1.3.1) ? https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1

Did you find the transaction in the block explorer? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/

If it doesn't appear, launch your wallet and open the debug windows from the help menu.
Close the debug windows, check your balance and your last transactions, then close your wallet.

These commands should cancel the transaction if it wasn't sent to the network and they should restore your wallet balance.

Close your wallet and relaunch it with the -rescan argument to enforce the wallet to check all transactions corresponding to your wallet address(es).

You can create a shortcut to the oin2.1.3.1-qt.exe. file and edit the shortcut properties like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\coin2.2-qt\coin2.1.3.1-qt.exe -rescan"

Yes, I have used the latest version of the wallet and the transaction is also visible in the block explorer with confirmations.

This is the latest update from the support of Polo:

-------------------------

Hi Jalmari,

I am very sorry for the delay, the wallet is encountering problems while syncing. We are performing maintenance on it and attempting to get it in sync again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

This update was made 4 days ago and the original ticket was created 15 days ago Sad

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Byter88

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:13:55 AM

You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:

Yes, I have used the latest version of the wallet and the transaction is also visible in the block explorer with confirmations.

Hi Jalmari,

I am very sorry for the delay, the wallet is encountering problems while syncing. We are performing maintenance on it and attempting to get it in sync again as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

This update was made 4 days ago and the original ticket was created 15 days ago Sad

Hmm, i downloaded version v2.1.2.0, which was from coin2 website....on the link provided https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1 theres no executable environment, would i need to build it from scratch or am i missing something? lol

This is what it says to do for the build up version 1 for windows ...

To build follow steps in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.msg1587734#msg1587734
#
# Slight differences with above guide:
# 1. using boost 1.55, make sure you have the right lib or change references here to the one you have
# 2. using qt5
#
# To compile:
#   qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" coin2-qt53-win.pro
#   mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Thanks again for your time

nrigo

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

Hmm, i downloaded version v2.1.2.0, which was from coin2 website....on the link provided https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1 theres no executable environment, would i need to build it from scratch or am i missing something? lol

This is what it says to do for the build up version 1 for windows ...

To build follow steps in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.msg1587734#msg1587734
#
# Slight differences with above guide:
# 1. using boost 1.55, make sure you have the right lib or change references here to the one you have
# 2. using qt5
#
# To compile:
#   qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" coin2-qt53-win.pro
#   mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Thanks again for your time
Sorry, I provided the link to the global Coin2.1 Github.

You will find the Window release with the executable here: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases (coin2.1-qt.exe.zip)

pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

how are u doing guys?

glad to see some old friends here. it is still painful to visit u but keeping my eye on this topic. good luck

life is amazing
jalmari

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

My deposit is still pending and Polo says that they have problems in syncing the wallet. Could somebody else test and send some coins to Polo?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Byter88

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

My deposit is still pending and Polo says that they have problems in syncing the wallet. Could somebody else test and send some coins to Polo?

Maybe Polo doesnt have the latest wallet version? I just got my wallet to sync finally and sent some coins again to test. Gonna email Polo support tomorrow.....Anyone else know what else we can do to help speed up the process?

Also, will there be a Dev take over? I still like the project and would like for it to get some recognition eventually :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: