Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484314 times)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:00:11 PM

Well I just asked chad to do something kinda annoying, lol..

Something along the lines of a post on each new page relaying every bit of news from the last few weeks, and it should only have a few days not like every single bit of it.

I'm not sure of the dates but I know for certain, nickquest has shown us a working demo of the new coin2online layout, chad has posted a poster and screenshots of his game, me and oldndgrey had a convo the other day about some new direction with the online wallet, big big news is coming because im pushing certain things to be done(more info on that later), I posted a screenshot of a model im creating for a certain game I am making by myself now, kalisto is working on a dragonball online clone, nickquest is still doing hitbox, we tested a version a week or 2 ago for him, there is lots of news but this is my sum up, hopefully chad will do better, lol..

I'm still trying to be good, but it would't hurt new people to read instead of pop on the 1st or Last page and expect to know everything about a coin.. I heard about Kingdom Coin the other day, and read every single page of their thread.. If I want to learn about something thats what I do.

We are a community here people, we should get to know each other and have fun conversations aside from expecting "News" all the time.. when did everyone become so scrooged..

And another thing, if I see one more damn comment about no news, im gonna make the biggest spam post you ever seen about every single bit of news released in the last month.. quit trollin cause it dont help nothin unless u like your holdings to decrease further in value. We are doing the best we can, if you can't do nothin besides open your mouth to post a negative comment, and not directing at anyone cause this goes for everyone, then just kindly shut up. =D

World without fiats!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thilon

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:48:42 AM

Well I just asked chad to do something kinda annoying, lol..

Something along the lines of a post on each new page relaying every bit of news from the last few weeks, and it should only have a few days not like every single bit of it.

I'm not sure of the dates but I know for certain, nickquest has shown us a working demo of the new coin2online layout, chad has posted a poster and screenshots of his game, me and oldndgrey had a convo the other day about some new direction with the online wallet, big big news is coming because im pushing certain things to be done(more info on that later), I posted a screenshot of a model im creating for a certain game I am making by myself now, kalisto is working on a dragonball online clone, nickquest is still doing hitbox, we tested a version a week or 2 ago for him, there is lots of news but this is my sum up, hopefully chad will do better, lol..

I'm still trying to be good, but it would't hurt new people to read instead of pop on the 1st or Last page and expect to know everything about a coin.. I heard about Kingdom Coin the other day, and read every single page of their thread.. If I want to learn about something thats what I do.

We are a community here people, we should get to know each other and have fun conversations aside from expecting "News" all the time.. when did everyone become so scrooged..

And another thing, if I see one more damn comment about no news, im gonna make the biggest spam post you ever seen about every single bit of news released in the last month.. quit trollin cause it dont help nothin unless u like your holdings to decrease further in value. We are doing the best we can, if you can't do nothin besides open your mouth to post a negative comment, and not directing at anyone cause this goes for everyone, then just kindly shut up. =D
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

Thank you  Grin

World without fiats!
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:25:35 PM

Nice to see progress and action in this thread! Just checked that joel has not posted anything in the original thread which does not surprise me at all. This is the real thing!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

Thanks man, joel wont be doing anything, all he was ever concerned about is greed. Explains why Coin2 started off as a "Green Energy coin" in the beginning.. lol..

Also sorry if I hurt anyones feelings the other day, but it is complete bullshit to come in here every other day and say there is no news.. all your doing is hurting the coin. We have certain things we are trying to accomplish that doesn't involve holding the communities hands. My suggestion is if you want to see news daily do something to help the coin instead of troll it.. wtf..

A prime example of a member of the community doing something to help coin2 is OldandGrey, he isn't even a board member but he should be, he has created coin2online.com our online wallet.. he is an outstanding member of the community and u guys should look up to him as someone who gets things done. He knows what I am working on, I had to discuss with him about integrating the coin when my project is ready.

So theres an update/news. ^^^^

World without fiats!
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

Nice to see progress and action in this thread! Just checked that joel has not posted anything in the original thread which does not surprise me at all. This is the real thing!

Not going to give an update this time, but doesn't mean I am not working on a few things  Wink

Actually working on 3/4 things at the moment that I would rather not disclose. I have however left a clue somewhere about one of them that no-one seems to have noticed lol Smiley

If you find the clue then PM me and I will confirm, but don't post on the board lol.

rgds

oldandgrey

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

I'm sure this has already been discussed but are the people with coins stuck on mintpal getting compensated in any way? I've been with this coin from the beginning but lost track of it over the last little while. Thanks in advance!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:44:53 AM

I'm sure this has already been discussed but are the people with coins stuck on mintpal getting compensated in any way? I've been with this coin from the beginning but lost track of it over the last little while. Thanks in advance!

I think you'll have to wait for the lawsuit

Hello
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:49:01 AM

care to elaborate? I have C2 sitting in my account right now on mp.. with no way of withdrawing.. has the C2 team confirmed on compensation for investors?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
nickquest

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

care to elaborate? I have C2 sitting in my account right now on mp.. with no way of withdrawing.. has the C2 team confirmed on compensation for investors?

That is a question for Mintpal. They are withholding lots of different coins. I have some BTC stuck in there myself. Every few weeks I write something, but I doubt I'll ever see those coins again. At least it wasn't much.
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:32:42 AM

That is a question for Mintpal. They are withholding lots of different coins. I have some BTC stuck in there myself. Every few weeks I write something, but I doubt I'll ever see those coins again. At least it wasn't much.

sigh...

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

sigh...

I'm sorry for your loss, you must remember exchanges are not banks. that is why we have wallets. Whether the online one or the one on your computer.  Never keep much on an exchange. Only what you can afford to lose when these things happen.  We can't be responsible for almost 100 million coins in the public. All I can say is , get some more coin2 now, while the prices are low. 2015 is going to be an awesome year!

jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

I am running wallet and cannot get to sync. I need .conf file details. Can some one please help me here.
nickquest

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

sigh...

Do you have a pending withdraw request at mintpal? When they went down I had over 1mil C2 on there. I logged into the withdraw page and entered an address. Eventually they sent the coins. Unfortunately not my BTC. So maybe there is still hope for your C2.
oldandgrey

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:32:27 PM

Ok Guys, we now have our first Christmas card (as long as I haven't broken it uploading all the bits and pieces). Just browse over to the online wallet, login and send your friends a Christmas card.

In the true spirit of Christmas I have even uploaded a few other coin images to allow you to brand the card with whatever coin you like (I know most of you have interests in multiple coins).

If there are any other coins you would like included then please post here and I will do what I can. Any coin community is also welcome to take advantage of this if they wish. I ask only that folk do not abuse this.

rgds

oldandgrey

zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:10:10 PM

Ok Guys, we now have our first Christmas card (as long as I haven't broken it uploading all the bits and pieces). Just browse over to the online wallet, login and send your friends a Christmas card.

In the true spirit of Christmas I have even uploaded a few other coin images to allow you to brand the card with whatever coin you like (I know most of you have interests in multiple coins).

If there are any other coins you would like included then please post here and I will do what I can. Any coin community is also welcome to take advantage of this if they wish. I ask only that folk do not abuse this.

rgds

oldandgrey

Good work! Smiley 

coinking
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:21:22 PM

My balance is still there, however when I put in an address it doesn't even seem to do anything and the address disappears out of the addy field. I did it a few times now, starting as soon as they went down. Weird thing is, my cinni addy will stay in its correct field while my other addresses simply disappear once I update the page.

sigh...

Do you have a pending withdraw request at mintpal? When they went down I had over 1mil C2 on there. I logged into the withdraw page and entered an address. Eventually they sent the coins. Unfortunately not my BTC. So maybe there is still hope for your C2.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
MiningSensei

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:10:09 AM

The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin

Hello
oldandgrey

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:54:46 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 10:32:40 AM by oldandgrey

The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin

Done

It will be interesting to see at the end which coin sends the most cards. It is an excellent opportunity to use a card to wish folk a happy Christmas and also spread the word about crypto.

Happy Christmas all!!!

MiningSensei

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:42:02 PM

The Christmas E-card looks great, OldandGrey!  Any way you could add Zetacoin to the list?

Have a merry Christmas, Coin2  Grin

Done

It will be interesting to see at the end which coin sends the most cards. It is an excellent opportunity to use a card to wish folk a happy Christmas and also spread the word about crypto.

Happy Christmas all!!!

Thank you <3

Hello
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: