Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 26085 times)
durdur23

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:37:53 PM

me:

I have heard rumors related to Antminer S5
Will it be released this year or maybe next year ?
Thank you

BitmainTech reply:

Hi,
It'll be released soon, pay attention to our official announcement later.

Best Regards

BITMAIN
lol I think he's just copy&pasting the answer.
I got this:
Hi,
It will be released soon, pay attention to our official announcement later:)

Sent from my iPad
lol
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

I hope it is not going to be another pre-order situation like the L1. We can all see how that is playing out!  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
sergio

Activity: 313
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:03:18 AM

if it is a pre-order it is better to stay away, your dignity is more valuable.

I have been burnt really bad by the crooks at BFL  and the crooks at KNC.

Bitmain has been on the better side other than the miners at times barely ROI, and other times do not.

It is incredible but my best mining times were in the GPU days, which are well gone.

So far the best choices for mining looks like it is the S3, S4, S5?, and SP20.

If anyone knows of another good choice I would like to hear about it, remember when mining not only good hardware is needed but hardware that has potential for ROI.

It is best to stay away from low quality hardware like BFL, and KNC, I have not had experience with other vendors.

All my S1, and S3 have been very solid, with at most a drop in hashing of 10%, but some had a 5% better hashing, with KNC I had a 75% drop in hashing over a short period of time.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

check this out guys, i managed to juice some more of an answer from them:

Hi,
no exact yet, may be by end of this month or early of next month.
May we know how many S5 do you plan to buy and what's your budget?

seems like end of this month of early next month
nice !
siampumpkin

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:37:24 AM

check this out guys, i managed to juice some more of an answer from them:

Hi,
no exact yet, may be by end of this month or early of next month.
May we know how many S5 do you plan to buy and what's your budget?

seems like end of this month of early next month
nice !

Would be nice to know that the price and specs are before we start quoting our "budgets"  Shocked

If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

here is your s5:

https://blockchain.info/blocks/AntPool

this pool was less than 5% few months back when the network power was smaller...
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

If u wanna a real speculation of the s5 it would be a 4th or 8th mining unit using smaller fabchips or if not running on water cooling!

Why couldn't the s4 be adapted to run water cooling thats been adapted from the S3 to the C1?

& use the same thing with the s2 to create the new C2 or S5 whatever u wanna call it?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:35:06 PM

Not interested in a water cooled unit TBH..  I will buy three of the S5 miners when they come out if they are the same design idea as the S1 and S3.   So easy to setup!!  Not a big purchase I know but I am just a little hobby miner Smiley.  I want my "vote" on bitcoin lol. IMO the S1 and S3 are PERFECT just perfect for the hobby miner. 
siampumpkin

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:01:18 AM

Any news or rumors lately on the s5?

SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:22:13 PM

All I want for christmas is .....................

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh

S5
AJinNYC

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bored with you morons.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Anybody got pricing ideas on this thing? Debating a S3+ or holding off.

Done with this forum. Goodbye all.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:26:39 PM

here is your s5:

this pool was less than 5% few months back when the network power was smaller...

I think you are right, they are making a fortune right now "testing" the machines.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

here is your s5:

I think you are right, they are making a fortune right now "testing" the machines.

i hope they are renting them out to those paycoin miners, they are paying a pretty sum for rentals at the moment  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:57:27 PM

here is your s5:

i hope they are renting them out to those paycoin miners, they are paying a pretty sum for rentals at the moment  Cheesy

If they are already mining using S5 then this good, because this mean there will be no extra hash on the network when they but it on sell.
mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:03:57 PM

If they are already mining using S5 then this good, because this mean there will be no extra hash on the network when they but it on sell.

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her, you may have it...
Bull Shit!
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her you may have it...
Bull Shit!

LOL

more like its antminers wife and after antminer bored, he gave it to you   Grin Grin Grin

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:05:03 PM

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her, you may have it...
Bull Shit!

We are already in this situation because most batch 1 rig on the market is used gears.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

Really? like someone using your wife for stuff and when he finishes with her you may have it...
Bull Shit!

LOL

more like its antminers wife and after antminer bored, he gave it to you   Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, but many of us are horny as hell and will more than likely pay to do the hoar (used S5).  Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
DevonMiner

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:19:54 PM

Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.

dmwardjr ... hang your head in shame you little shit ... GET OFF THIS FORUM YOU IDIOT.

dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:25:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 08:31:36 AM by dmwardjr

Even if we have to put a bag over her head to hide the use and a clip on our nose to hide the smell.

dmwardjr ... hang your head in shame you little shit ... GET OFF THIS FORUM YOU IDIOT.

What is your problem?

I'm talking about the S5, Dude.

"Her" is the S5...

bag over "her" (S5) head [actually our head] to hide (ignore) it is used. and clip on our nose to hide the smell (electronic heat odor) from use.

Ease up dude.  Have you ever heard of metaphors?

Those dude's are joking and I use a metaphor, only to get jumped on by you.  Was simply trying to be funny and I think you are drawing the wrong conclusion.

You get off this forum if you think I'm going to disrespect a man's wife I don't even know!  Hell, he may not even be married!  So, IF you think I'm talking about a man's wife, you got me dead wrong!  PERIOD!  I'm married and have a child.  I respect women!  My wife earned my utmost respect when I saw what she went through when giving birth to our son!  

IF he is married, I have the utmost respect for him cause getting married and having children is a beautiful thing.  Having a family of our own is an honorable place to attain in life.  I was simply using a metaphor as a joke and you obviously took it the wrong way.

I'm referring to us guys who are hard up for even a used S5 like a horny despot in search of a hoar.

Ease up, Dude!

FAR BE IT FOR ME TO DISRESPECT A MAN (BITMAIN) WHO HAS DONE A LOT FOR THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK I'M DOING.  I ALREADY HAVE 23 OF HIS RIGS.  I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT BUT HIS BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST EQUIPMENT ON THE PLANET... BY FAR!!!  I WAS TALKING ABOUT A DAMN USED S5!!!!!

ALSO, I DON'T BELIEVE BITMAIN WILL SEND PEOPLE USED S5'S.  HE WOULD KEEP THEM AT ANTPOOL FOR WOULD BE RENTERS.  MY OPINION!!!!

SO, SLOW YOUR ROLL!!!!

AS FOR "LITTLE SHIT," THIS LITTLE SHIT WOULD CHEW YOU A NEW ASS!  YOU WOULD DIE FROM EXHAUSTION TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME.

I served my country proudly in the United States Marine Corp and I respect freedom, women and family BIG TIME!  If you say I'm disrespecting women by using the word, "hoar," then you are saying God is disrespectful to women by using the word "Harlot" (hoar) in His Word.

It all lies with the "intent."  My "intent" was to point out how many of us would still buy a "used" S5 [although I don't believe it would be used] because many of us are so hard up for an S5.  I gave a metaphor of "how hard up" by using a horny despot in search of a hoar to describe how "hard up" many of us are [including me] for an S5.

So, I think you owe me an apology OR we can continue this bull crap measuring each others dick [Also a metaphor].  It's up to you...

ROLL TIDE

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: