Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:37:22 PM

Thanks for your support but in all honesty even if you order, it would be unlikely that we meet the required funding criteria from your order. In an earlier update I posted the required amount of units needed to be sold to fund development.

Let us secure an accredited investor first. Once that is announced, then order as many as you want or order when they are released as the project will have been funded already from accredited investors. Remember, You can still place your order on Cleverhash.com once the required amount of orders are received or secure accredited funding which ever comes first, we will start development, for the unlikely reason this does not happen then we will refund your credit card/crypto order place on cleverhash.com

To completely fund development in its entirety all we need at this point is  933 unit orders for the Aurora or 1,750 unit orders for the Sonic. To get to the next stage in the process with Open Silicone, we only need to sell 133 Aurora miners. This is not large numbers when you consider the quantity of miner enthusiast. The community can easily make this possible if they choose to do so. We are open to increasing performance by adding addition chips per unit.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:41:20 PM

Cleverhash,

Please consider my idea below as I am a genuine stakeholder in your company:

I believe it would be wise to introduce a new token with 10x or 100x the supply and name it something along the lines of "XMINE" or "XHT" (X-Hash-Token) -- people are loving the three letter tickers that begin with "X" as of late.

1 "CHASH" would equal 100 "XMINE" or "XHT"    OR    1 "CHASH would equal 10 "XMINE" or "XHT"

First, you would notify BITTREX to shutdown the market with a message letting the traders know that there is going to be a migration period.

Your company would privately take X amount of CHASH from the investor and in return, your company would send the investor the new token to his or her wallet.

This would greatly increase supply and would therefore be traded at a much lower price. From a psychological standpoint, trading lower numbers is much more attractive -- hense is ONE of the factors that led to the significant decrease in price.

I believe the cost of the token at the predetermined ICO price was too high for many traders/investors.

Please consider my ideas as I believe it would introduce a renewed interest for cleverhash mining hardware. It is time we did something to help gain support - it is as if we don't have any.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. We can always chat on Skype as well.

Thank you,

Kyle

That is a great constructive way to put forward solution producing ideas.

We are open to the solution you mentioned above if the community supports it moving forward. Please vote and let us know if everyone wants us to do this while we are looking for investors for the project. Thanks Kyle for your input.

INVESTORS/TRADERS/COMMUNITY - PLEASE CONSIDER AND VOTE

I say yes, lets do it.

Do you guys want the new coin mineable? Any more votes?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:25:44 PM

with the pfc thing and xpy i was very hesitant to enter this. now i dont know. i really want to support this but i am so afraid of getting burned again.. do u guys have any thing to show so i can feel comfortable putting some money in this.. u might have that info in this thread and i missed it i dont know.  please dont see this as fud. i am A WISHFUL SUPPORTER. Now i wanna put some $$ in

dude it looks like pure vapourware with an overly complicated and elborate scam of buying shares in the company so that it can later be exchanged for machines...probably at time when the charge back period on CC has expired and some sort of loophole where money used to purchased is considered an investment and nothing more.

Where the machines? They said they would be shipping by June. There should be some prototypes by now, if not then this is bullshit

So you have read the OP and whitepaper completely and understand all of it???

No FUD please, stop being ignorant and inform yourself.

I don't need to read your white paper because there is no hardware to back anything up. Show me the link to a video at least with a prototype then I will shut up. If not then you are the one full of shit.

EDIT: looking at the white paper now. Proposing "a token" system to stop the over mining and exponential increase in mining difficulty... "a cloud chip that can increase mining power by 10%" "a token platform" for trading said worthless tokens. LOL yeah really sound stuff mate.

This is the problem we see way to often. People do not read the white paper or do so and skim it or do not understand it because of a language barrier.

We are simply working together as a community to develop a better mining products & services. We are currently in the stage of seeking accreditor investors for the project.

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:28:24 PM

with the pfc thing and xpy i was very hesitant to enter this. now i dont know. i really want to support this but i am so afraid of getting burned again.. do u guys have any thing to show so i can feel comfortable putting some money in this.. u might have that info in this thread and i missed it i dont know.  please dont see this as fud. i am A WISHFUL SUPPORTER. Now i wanna put some $$ in

dude it looks like pure vapourware with an overly complicated and elborate scam of buying shares in the company so that it can later be exchanged for machines...probably at time when the charge back period on CC has expired and some sort of loophole where money used to purchased is considered an investment and nothing more.

Where the machines? They said they would be shipping by June. There should be some prototypes by now, if not then this is bullshit

I don't need to read your white paper because there is no hardware to back anything up. Show me the link to a video at least with a prototype then I will shut up. If not then you are the one full of shit.

EDIT: looking at the white paper now. Proposing "a token" system to stop the over mining and exponential increase in mining difficulty... "a cloud chip that can increase mining power by 10%" "a token platform" for trading said worthless tokens. LOL yeah really sound stuff mate.

This is the problem we see way to often. People do not read the white paper or do so and skim it or do not understand it because of a language barrier.

We are simply working together as a community to develop a better mining products & services. We are currently in the stage of seeking accreditor investors for the project.

One quick qestion

Do you really think you can gather $6+ million with papers and not a single piece of tehnology to show?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:28:41 PM

Prototype hardware in April according to OP..... so you are correct in saying nothing to back it up.  Wink

Shit is an acronym for "Ship High In Transit".... so I do not understand what you are saying.

I am full of BOOM and CHASH!!! Cheesy

No prototype because 6 Million needs to be raised to get to a chip that is ready to be mined with. Hence the investor search. It cost that much to get to a piece of technology that you can show off.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:30:24 PM

One quick qestion

Do you really think you can gather $6+ million with papers and not a single piece of tehnology to show?

Yes, because we are seeking funding from accredited investors for the project. It has already been proven that miners will not fund development with pre-orders which we had hoped for. The real people who will benefit here will be those who supported us in the beginning once we secure funding and begin development.
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:34:03 PM

One quick qestion

Yes, because we are seeking funding from accredited investors for the project. It has already been proven that miners will not fund development with pre-orders which we had hoped for. The real people who will benefit here will be those who supported us in the beginning once we secure funding and begin development.
How will you garantee protection of investment to the investors, maybe a real contract notary confirmed
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:43:58 PM

One quick qestion

How will you garantee protection of investment to the investors, maybe a real contract notary confirmed

All the contracting will be done through these sites that handle it. Please click the links below to view them.

crowdfunder.com
Kickstarter.com
https://circleup.com
https://www.equitynet.com
https://www.fundable.com
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:47:04 PM

And

Protection from what??

I don't ask for protection when I buy a share of Microsoft stock or a T-bond.....
Awesome man, great comparison, microsoft
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:56:59 PM

And

Protection from what??

I don't ask for protection when I buy a share of Microsoft stock or a T-bond.....
Awesome man, great comparison, microsoft

what about GAWminers and paycoin... tons of people got scammed on that and no protection...
is that a better comparison?? 
yes i will now say good job, you nailed the exact comparison Smiley
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:55:55 PM

I think the problem may be that it IS a token and not a cryptocurrency.
Selling smaller shares will not help the cause as they cannot make fractions of a miner.
Even if people began buying these fractional tokens, what is the company going to do with with this diluted revenue stream??
They still have to convert it to btc or usd to pay themselves and their bills.

I would say that for the most part, the crypto community has learned that pre-order hardware doesn't really work as a business model anymore.
This would definitely be the cause of CHASH demise. People want their miner yesterday!!!

Cleverhash has provided great transparency and realistic goals!!!
Regardless of the mining hardware, they have set a great crypto-business standard and should be applauded for this. Cheesy

Thanks.

Chash is a cryptocurrency or cryptographic token/coin they are one in the same. No shares were sold in our company as that will be done during the new crowdfunding campaign through kickstarter, crowdfunded ect that is designed for accredited investors who can purchase equity/shares in the company in exchange for funding assistance. Thanks for your input.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:06:45 PM

1 "CHASH" would equal 100 "XMINE" or "XHT"    OR    1 "CHASH would equal 10 "XMINE" or "XHT"

The original was deleted when bitcointalk went down yesterday. So here it is again:

I like the idea, BUT:
Wasn't the point of CHASH was for it to act as a token for buying the miners, not really a "cryptocurrency".
So if there were 10 or 100 or even 1000 times the amount and the price was very low, this would still give the same overall value for purchasing the miners.

What I see happening is many smaller "investors" coming to the table. Unless these investors are interested in buying a miner, they will dump this just like any other alt-crypto trying to make a quick $$.
There would be no advantage in holding it. (unless they could buy a % / part of a miner)

People don't invest in alt-crypto thinking that it's a "long term" investment. Unless the currency is in a position to overtake bitcoin, it will fail.
And wasn't the whole point of digital currency was to have a universal token that everyone could use anywhere.
No one wants to still covert from this coin to that coin. Especially if there is no price stabilization. Why do think most companies that accept btc dump it immediately???

Just a thought.

I fully support this project, but want people to think about the bigger picture rather than the crypto flavor of the week (which is Ziftr right now!!! LOLZ  Cheesy  )

How else will cleverhash be recognized? CHASH is dead. There is absolutely no interest whatsoever. We need a renewed interest because unfortunately cleverhash never stepped up their game with advertising and if we don't do something now to gain some much needed attention... Well... Then say goodbye to any investment you have in this company. Think about it. It will really depend on how well the new coin/token is introduced. It may be wise for cleverhash to develop a new business plan around it. I'd be more than willing to help throw in ideas of course.

We did worldwide advertiseing, spent a $boatload$ and had a wide reach throughout our industry sector. The response was decent but did not produce the required sales. Miners did not want to pre-order and the ones who would decided to point there money towards GAW's project that was announced after our announcement.  Coupled with the Bitcoin, altcoin profitability trends it presented a tough environment. A new business plan is crucial to adapt to the results. We are busy at work develop this to make this a successful project.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:16:00 PM

@Minerjones - Your response is garbage... actually most of your comments/responses on this thread make you sound like an fool and add zero value. Please don't comment or give input because you obviously have no idea what hell you are talking about.

@Cleverhash - In order for the coin/token conversion to take place, the coin would already need to be mined. If you were doing a 100:1 conversion, you would need to have the coins on hand (unless you were thinking of a new business model). The algo doesn't seem to matter as much but if you are developing miners that are X-algo's, you may want to choose an X-algo.

To add, you guys should create a brand new thread and re-launch your campaign. This first campaign was a failure for a series of reasons:

1. No personal relationships/live videos for your investors/community/traders
2. Minimal advertising (maybe some through boomcoin) - but that is about it. There were no trending tweets about your new miners which is kinda hard to believe since they are one of a kind.
3. Bitcoin crashed post ICO token/coin release.
4. NO proof of work... zero... none... there is a complete disconnect here. Everything has been kinda up in the air. There is minimal trust in Cleverhash at this point - hense the reason why there is no one here but me and a few others chatting in the forum.

I have too much invested to give up... so lets make this happen.

I understand some of the above is negative, but sometimes its good to hear.

Please let me know how I can be of help...

1. After the website went live for orders and we seen the response it was apparent that we would need an angel investor.
2. We did plenty of tweets which materialized into not receiving the required orders, in our viewpoint the target audience for help with funded needed to be changed, hence the accredited investors.
3. very true
4. I am sure you can understand that no accredited investor would approve the disclosure moving forward or to publicly release the confidential business plan because of competition. In order to gain access to the new information you will have to be part of the new platforms on which we will be located to ensure success.

I will contact you this week and let you know how you can be of assistance.

Is there any more votes for the new mineable coin? everyone is onboard correct?
BoomCoinDev

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:42:35 AM

wtf happen to cleverhash being valued at $1 for buying miners? I bought at ICO for .50Usd and now I get nothing for them and can't buy miner.... cleverscam is more like it

How many did you purchase.

1000 Chash, $500 USD, and now I see they are worth $35. I was in this thread seeing "cleverhash" say, "we will value them at $1 to buy our miners..." and it was posted on the website. CLEVERSCAM. Such BS, don't know why I did that. I forgot the golden rule, NEVER, NEVER pre-order in crypto.

The stupid partnership is what convinced me to invest. cleverscam is worse than GAW at misleading people...

CHASH is not valued just based on the exchange price. We are pretty confident that we will land an investor and look forward to that day. We never mislead people as the risks were clearly outlined. We hoped for much larger support (pre-orders) to revive mining with the new hardware. We can move forward the second the capital is there. It is not our fault that no one ordered. What we can do is find accredited investors to fund the remaining needed. We never mislead and are moving forward with the transparent plan as outlined in the supporting documents. Never associate our company with others as we designed this project to help the community but we do need the support back from the community to make the project work. The project is viable if you choose to make it happen. It never required a lot of pre-orders to fulfill the goals. We built the rocket now all we need is the fuel. We are dedicated to making this work.

cryptobill

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:20:24 PM

Is there any more votes for the new mineable coin? everyone is onboard correct?
[/quote]

I am strongly against a new mineable coin, I dont think that is a good idea.

Asking people to start mining a new coin, or use a new one instead of Chash or Boom? Why? makes no sense, dont do it!

cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:08:32 PM

I have a feeling you guys selling are going to regret it very shortly Wink
inspiron

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:46:00 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:01:58 PM by inspiron

@Cleverhash

i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,
i did invest 11 BTC = 7800 CHASH at time of launching and its seem useless.

i have coins in hand that have no market value unless i order a rig

can you help me to work out things?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:19:28 AM

@Cleverhash

i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,
i did invest 11 BTC = 7800 CHASH at time of launching and its seem useless.

i have coins in hand that have no market value unless i order a rig

can you help me to work out things?

Q: i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,

A: We have responded to all inquires (chash/boom/cc) orders via our website. We have not received any emails nor calls from your end. Please forward your request via our website and submit it via support@cleverhash.com and we will get you taken care of in a timely manner. May I ask your name? respond via PM. Thank you.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:25:25 AM

Cleverhash mini update:

We just wanted to let everyone know this weeks update which will come from Jason will be posted by Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Have a great weekend.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:40:51 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 06:08:03 PM by Cleverhash

Cleverhash Update:

Hope everyone had a great week in Crypto. As we all know CHASH development is at a standstill while we seek funding for Cleverhash that will enable us to continue development on the X-series mining hardware and Decentralized pool. Once secured, The process will move forward as fast as possible. Even thought there is no new news report I wanted to personally let you know my thoughts over the past week.

Even thought our company has been in business for a little over a year most banks in the usa require 2 years in business before getting large loans. After 11 months we will not have these type of restrictions. Without the appropriate pre-orders we had no choice but to turn to outside investors. This is the last thing I wanted personally as loosing equity in my small business is not desirable. I am however willing to make the sacrifice to make the project a success and will work day/night to make it a reality. In the mean time new partnerships with investors will help make this project a  reality. The investor acquisition strategy/business plan is making progress and we hope to have it finished soon so that we can launch on investor platforms.

There has been several constructive strategies brought forth by the community to address the chash's appreciation in the market. Some of these ideas are very creative and are a valid options in the worst case event that we have issues securing Investors. One of these ideas was to launch a new coin focused on volume that would give chash participants and chance to sell on the new markets. While we are open to this idea and can easily accomplish this for the community. We would like to first focus on securing investors and only make the new coin if it is absolutely necessary to do so.

We have responded to all website submissions and if you haven't already done so, submit your chash/boom/cc order so we know where we stand in funding requirements.

I know the pre-order outcome has not been ideal but with your help we will make this project work. It will be a challenge and we are up to it. Thank you for your support. Now its time for us to get back to work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: