Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:57:54 AM

chash is blocked on bittrex... need a fix. i have coins i need out
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daveolake

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:26:40 PM

chash is blocked on bittrex... need a fix. i have coins i need out
its back and got coins..... but... block chain soooo slow. can take hours to transfer coins.
inspiron

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:06:54 PM

@Cleverhash

i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,
i did invest 11 BTC = 7800 CHASH at time of launching and its seem useless.

i have coins in hand that have no market value unless i order a rig

can you help me to work out things?

Q: i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,

A: We have responded to all inquires (chash/boom/cc) orders via our website. We have not received any emails nor calls from your end. Please forward your request via our website and submit it via support@cleverhash.com and we will get you taken care of in a timely manner. May I ask your name? respond via PM. Thank you.

again no reply ,
i sent PM aswell
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:19:58 PM

@Cleverhash

i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,
i did invest 11 BTC = 7800 CHASH at time of launching and its seem useless.

i have coins in hand that have no market value unless i order a rig

can you help me to work out things?

Q: i send email for buying with CHASH Coin but no repply from you staff it being more then 2weeks,

A: We have responded to all inquires (chash/boom/cc) orders via our website. We have not received any emails nor calls from your end. Please forward your request via our website and submit it via support@cleverhash.com and we will get you taken care of in a timely manner. May I ask your name? respond via PM. Thank you.

again no reply ,
i sent PM aswell

Your quoting yourself to make it appear as though there are multiple people with your issue. It is misleading and I would respectfully ask not to repeat that.

All emails are responded too in a timely manner, I also just sent you a message via BCT to ensure our due diligence. Please do check your spam folder. Thanks again for your support and let us know if you have any further questions.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:08:39 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 02:22:37 AM by Cleverhash

There are no updates this week as we are working on what was previously described in previous weeks. We hope you all have a great weekend and thank you for your support. Hopefully by next week we will have some exciting progress. Thanks

Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:23:48 AM

Huh wtf... you give up? Project is over?

Nope we have not given up. We are seeking accredited investors to finance the project since the pre-orders to fund development strategy was unsuccessful, it was a risk and it is unfortunate that miners didn't join together to make it possible. We are still working hard on making this work. It is a challenge to raise 5+ million but we will do our best.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:38:10 PM

Any update on the miner ?

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
daveolake

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

the site says sold out. can we not buy any more miners? I would like another subsonic.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:42:28 PM

Cleverhash Update 2/16/05: In designing our new business plan to secure accredited investors for financing this project, we need to demonstrate that there is a demand for the mining hardware as this will help us secure an investor. In next few days we will open up pre-orders registration with no payment requirement. Please order only the amount of hardware that you actually plan on purchasing at the time when the hardware is ready to be shipped. These statistics will help us tremendously when in front of an investor. Please remember that no payments will be collected until the hardware is ready to be shipped to your home or used via a cloud solution. Miners who sign-up and register will be contacted for payment once the hardware is finished being made and ready for shipment assuming we secure an investor with this information. Thank you and we will let you know when the form is ready.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:45:29 AM

The Cleverhash Sign-up registration is ready! We respect your feedback and are looking forward to your responses. The FREE pre-order registration is very important for this project as it will give investors during our Kickstarter campaign statistics to base there decisions on. Please be realistic, as accuracy is important. Thank you for your time.

http://goo.gl/Yo29xG
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:07:32 PM

Do I need to provide my personal information even though I'm only interested in purchasing cloud mining power?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:43:50 PM

Do I need to provide my personal information even though I'm only interested in purchasing cloud mining power?

You can use an alias but please do provide a valid way for us to contact you by either phone or email. Thank you.

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

Here are some news from them:

Hope everyone had a great week in Crypto. As we all know development is at a standstill while we seek funding for Cleverhash that will enable us to continue development on the X-series mining hardware, decentralized cloud mining and also Boomcoin. Once secured, the process will move forward as fast as possible.

Even though our company has been in business for a little over a year, most banks in the USA require 2 years in business and secured equity before getting large loans. It was necessary that the community rallied together to make the developments possible. When we launched the website for pre-orders we did not receive the required number of orders to completely fund development in a lump payment to Open-Silicone and partial payments would only put the customer’s pre-orders funds at risk. We refunded every customer that we received pre-order payment until it is clear that development will move forward. Without the appropriate pre-orders we have no choice but to turn to accredited investors. This is the last thing we wanted as loosing equity and control in our small business is not desirable. We are however willing to make the sacrifice so that this project will be successful. We will work day/night to make it a reality.

Our Investor acquisition strategy and new business plan is making progress and we hope to have it finished soon so that we can launch on investor platforms. To completely fund development in its entirety all we needed was 933 unit orders for the Aurora or 1,750 unit orders for the Sonic. These were not large numbers when you consider the quantity of miner enthusiast in the market. We are open to increasing performance by adding addition chips per unit, or adding algorithms. We laid the groundwork and have done everything within our power to make this possible but at this point outside accredited investors are a necessity. Thanks for being a supporters of this ambitious project and for your patience while we seek funding. Thank you!

http://cleverhash.com/news-important-updates/

Somewhy the part of the letters looks to be white:

Huh

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:35:22 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 05:46:51 PM by so142001

http://cleverhash.com/chash/

Taken from their "Terms and Conditions":

Code:
1.3 CLEVERHASH TOKEN (CHASH) SPECIFICATIONS
The Cleverhash (chash) token network runs the x13 algorithm using multiple rounds of 13 different hashes
(blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo, hamsi & fugue), thus making it one
of the safest and more sophisticated cryptographic hashes in use in modern crypto-currencies.
The total Cleverhash token (chash) supply will be produced by Cleverhash Technologies Corporation and
the product (chash) tokens will be made available for purchase on crypto-currency exchanges. The total token
supply count was determined by the average equivalent of 174 units of the Cleverhash ASIC miners.
The payments, in the form of block rewards and transaction/computation fees, are made to owners of
computational resources (miners) in exchange for securing crypto-currency networks and transmitting
transactions. Due to the nature of our token sale the hash network block rewards and stake rewards are set to zero
while transaction fees remain standard at .001 hash.
This token is 100% hybrid proof-of-stake to ensure timely transaction speed and network security.
Cleverhash has established multiple network addnodes for this purpose. 100% of the hash tokens have already
been produced in the genesis block and are ready to be distrusted to the exchanges.

A waste of time to mine, I haven't even seen any of the tx fees either.

On that note, here is something that Cleverhash could learn from:
http://www.coindesk.com/with-decentralization-where-is-the-money/

daveolake

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:58:50 PM

so it sound like you are returning peoples preorder purtichases. dose that mean you are returning our chash? or just to thoes that bought with alt means? if so are you planing on putting in a buywall for us that bought at .50cent value? is there going to be an option to keep our orders standing in the hopes of fulfillment of some kind?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:36:56 AM

so it sound like you are returning peoples preorder purtichases. dose that mean you are returning our chash? or just to thoes that bought with alt means? if so are you planing on putting in a buywall for us that bought at .50cent value? is there going to be an option to keep our orders standing in the hopes of fulfillment of some kind?

You can request your coins (Boom or cHASH) to be returned anytime you wish by submitting a support ticket at Cleverhash.com. At this stage we feel positive about securing an accredited investor but do not guarantee it. We will return all crypto's that where submitted on the site and develop new community driven strategies in that case. Please check the website for updates as news becomes available. Thank you.

NSCoins

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:08:09 PM

You can request your coins (Boom or cHASH) to be returned anytime you wish by submitting a support ticket at Cleverhash.com. At this stage we feel positive about securing an accredited investor but do not guarantee it. We will return all crypto's that where submitted on the site and develop new community driven strategies in that case. Please check the website for updates as news becomes available. Thank you.

You will still allow us to buy the miners using the tokens right? each valued at 50 cents .. if the second round of capital helps?

Hello?

Dev left the building, only checks now and then
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 01:53:08 AM

You will still allow us to buy the miners using the tokens right? each valued at 50 cents .. if the second round of capital helps?

Hello?

that happens when they realise there is no money left from unsuspecting investors/buyers
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:54:18 PM

If we are successful at securing an accredited investor for the project than we will still honor cHASH and Boomcoin!
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:01:42 PM

Hello?

that happens when they realise there is no money left from unsuspecting investors/buyers

We only received 2 pre-orders, both were refunded because it was no where near what was required for development, hence the accredited investor search.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: