Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap |  (Read 108562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raveneye

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

Appears to be a fork at block 10042.  I am getting this when trying to re-sync:

received block 0000000000318adc9987
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitass

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:05:54 AM

so what does this mean?? please don't tell me it's another scam
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:16:30 AM

so what does this mean?? please don't tell me it's another scam

Blockchain forks can happen on any coin, and they have happened on many -- including on Bitcoin. That doesn't make a coin a scam. The fork just needs to be resolved.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 10:10:30 AM

As lots of questions via pm/contact form, suprnova is on the right fork, don't worry.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

uploaded blockchain and peers for the correct fork if anyone needs it for a quick recovery.

http://www.filedropper.com/sparkunfork
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

any news? all fixed?
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:09:14 PM

It is impossible to sync with suprnova/minerpools/etc chain and get past the block 10041 on a resync.

There is something wrong with the next block on that chain.

ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

I believe that is not the correct fork

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

Spark mining is now halted on SuchPool.

There seem to be two forks, and it seems that SuchPool, Ipominer and all other large pools were all on this one, while hashhot and a multipool (trademybit) and bittrex where on another one.

A fresh resync ends me up at "blocks" : 10041, therefore I am stopping mining as of right now until the dev comes in and assesses the situation.

The last 12+ hours of mining would be wasted if the 10041 happens to be the proper fork.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Crypto Gekko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:56:01 PM

I'm personally aware that the dev in on this and working with Bittrex. Problem will be resolved soon.
Coinler

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:15:16 PM

There seem to be two forks, and it seems that SuchPool, Ipominer and all other large pools were all on this one, while hashhot and a multipool (trademybit) and bittrex where on another one.

A fresh resync ends me up at "blocks" : 10041, therefore I am stopping mining as of right now until the dev comes in and assesses the situation.

The last 12+ hours of mining would be wasted if the 10041 happens to be the proper fork.

if ur stopping at block 10041 then it means ur on the wrong fork. network transactions work for everyone else on the right fork. did you try the link i uploaded? that should have you on the right fork.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

Is Nova on correct fork? My payment to wallet works
Coinler

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

Is Nova on correct fork? My payment to wallet works

i would think so, the bad fork will most likely have a high orphan rate. id say suchpool and nova are on the right fork. the pools on the wrong fork are reading a 236 diff.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:07:21 PM

if ur stopping at block 10041 then it means ur on the wrong fork. network transactions work for everyone else on the right fork. did you try the link i uploaded? that should have you on the right fork.

Right now, The pool wallet is at block  11620. Minerpools SuchPool SuprNova and IPOMiner all seem onthe same block.

I spawned a new wallet on another server to compare and this one is at 10811,, in sync with Bittrex Hashhot and TMB.

Can the dev jump by in the channel and work with pools aswell?.. Would kinda be required right now.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:08:17 PM

Isn't the SuchPool, IPOminer, Suprnova, minerpools all on the right fork and only hashhot, trademybit, and bittrex on the wrong fork? Why is it a choice? All the hash and main pools are on the correct fork.

And if their was no 51% attempt or foul play, maybe dev could compensate hashhot or TMB with some of the premine to solve the issue.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money