Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spark | X11 | BTer/Bittrex/C-CEX | PoW/PoS | Exchanges | Roadmap |  (Read 108569 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RentaMouse

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:50:03 AM

No website, no explorer >>> no buy.

Ah, I love the effort that goes into posting comments like this, surely if you had bothered to read much of the last few pages you might have come up with something more accurate like "waiting to see if this coin can recover from the network fork and exchange trading suspension before I buy"......

For those are interested, will see what the feedback is like now people have a Windows wallet to get back on the blockchain with, and will do something about setting up a new thread since we have no control over this one. I'm not a fan of moderated threads, but I know what the trolling can be like on BTCtalk (usually a sign that a coin is making progress!), so if anyone has a strong opinion pls state.

And of course, any volunteers to join this project are most welcome!

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
dellyz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:36:03 AM

Ah, I love the effort that goes into posting comments like this, surely if you had bothered to read much of the last few pages you might have come up with something more accurate like "waiting to see if this coin can recover from the network fork and exchange trading suspension before I buy"......

For those are interested, will see what the feedback is like now people have a Windows wallet to get back on the blockchain with, and will do something about setting up a new thread since we have no control over this one. I'm not a fan of moderated threads, but I know what the trolling can be like on BTCtalk (usually a sign that a coin is making progress!), so if anyone has a strong opinion pls state.

thank you for all your work , good job Cheesy
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:44:38 AM

So what's the plans here? the coin seemed to have potential before everything went to shit.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
edschroedinger

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:06:06 AM

yet another crucial milestone settled... cool you got a first windows binary to compile... I'm still into building it via QT5/msys+mingw as well... such mess, very dependencies, many not compile, whow...
Thinking about a clean and fresh build environment (working on a doomed maschine right now) I do feel a strong urge to move away from windows and cross compile from linux... that setup might be worth the effort, as it could be a perky foundation for a one-for-all build solution plus making it available as facility image wouldn't bring up license problems. meh... good we have a 1st working version right now, RentaMouse u da man!

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
edschroedinger

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:29:23 AM

So what's the plans here? the coin seemed to have potential before everything went to shit.

1st things 1st... we're at it, sir! Wink

if you consider spending some time in between until ready to be dished, you might want to clue yourself into the recent developement by getting some 3 to 4 pages back and make yourself a picture. deal?

...plans are coming

and step by step ...  there will be an explorer (maybe even more, 3rd party preferably: independent, distributed),
there will be a new one stop website and certainly social media representation,
and there will be a new thread on bct to manifest the takover reignition of SPARK and provide all the necessary information, any other proper announce would...

that's when all primary goals are achieved and stable to a certain amount.

let it heal organically... signs are all on good, worked out amazingly swift as of now...
just think about the state the coin was after 10041.
without immediate action it would have rendered all coins 0.
so... I'd say, we got somewhere since.

share the confidence Smiley

goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:42:49 AM

Is this coin dead?

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:10:14 AM

Is this coin dead?

Buy cheap now and get X10 your money back once this is sorted, seen it happen before
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

Hello, my spark on bittrex are stuck. What can I do?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
prosheng

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:17:09 PM

Hello, my spark on bittrex are stuck. What can I do?
Like me. 1000 sent to bittrex but no received. They still stucking at somewhere.

Altcoin Calendar for mining team
http://www.thecoindesk.com
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:48:13 PM

i'm shutting suprnova's spark pool soon, please withdraw any funds still left. thx

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
edschroedinger

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 05:25:51 PM by edschroedinger

just a short note for the sake of your peace of mind, and your coins of course

DO:

before bluring the thread with questions like: is it dead? or: what's with bittrex?
  please spend a few seconds to get yourself a picture and check the last few pages.
  most questions answered... wouldn't be 3-4 pages back, maybe just about 1, if
  each on would actually spend that time before posting...

after making sure, your wallet works as it should now, you might want to WITHDRAW from
  the pools. I don't necessarily have the most recent info on their status, but last time i checked,
  withdrawal doesn't seem to be a problem anymore with the pools.

those with stuck tx'es: gather details (address, timestamp, txid, amount, etc. the full monty)
  of those transactions and keep em ready.
  I'm not able to say ad-hoc if there might be a chance to 'rollback' those tx. might as well turn
  out to be possible, if they're not confirmed. if confirmed already, I see chances getting smaller.
  If possible, we're getting into that as well as a way to create a superblock that covers all
  valid and recorded refundable losses. we try to make losses as little as even possible afterwards Smiley
  but, no promises made... there might be still some (small) wounds to lick...

DON'T:

really, don't become bewildered, uneasy, nervose... there's loads of reasons to do
  the exact oposit: relax, stay calm, be happy!
  this coin is in the process of fully recovering, it will get a second start,
  and THEN markets will be opening when save trading is not just possible, but save and stable.
  ...won't take all too long anymore.

UNTIL that moment, the MARKETS are BACK ONLINE again, DON'T try to DEPOSIT (shouldn't work,
  will become stuck, will probably burn as old depo addresses will presumably rendered invalid)

SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:29:28 PM

Does anyone knows when will bittrex open wallet?
RentaMouse

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:15:52 AM

We are talking to the exchanges about how to get deposits/withdrawals working again; Bittrex, Bter and C-Cex have all said they are willing to work with us but because of the fork their books are unbalanced by around 50K SPARK in total. Ideally we might raise that amount from donations but we are also investigating the possibility of a one off "reboot block" with a 50k reward to fund it.

This coin appeared to get off to a good start, would be a shame to waste that and see everyone who invested hashpower/BTC lose out - hopefully the SPARK community will continue to support this effort. Support doesnt just have to be financial, time and skills are valuable too if anyone has some they can contribute!

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
RentaMouse

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:43:27 AM

If I'm online I will try and remain logged in at the #sparkcoin IRC channel, will try and answer technical questions etc   Huh

DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:56:22 PM

We are talking to the exchanges about how to get deposits/withdrawals working again; Bittrex, Bter and C-Cex have all said they are willing to work with us but because of the fork their books are unbalanced by around 50K SPARK in total. Ideally we might raise that amount from donations but we are also investigating the possibility of a one off "reboot block" with a 50k reward to fund it.

This coin appeared to get off to a good start, would be a shame to waste that and see everyone who invested hashpower/BTC lose out - hopefully the SPARK community will continue to support this effort. Support doesnt just have to be financial, time and skills are valuable too if anyone has some they can contribute!

I'd support that.
edschroedinger

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:50:39 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 09:05:17 AM by edschroedinger

current development in the sparkcoin case: I'm as well close to get that qt-wallet to compile under windows, all dependency quirks seem to come clean one after another and are mostly due to the fact, that mingw is sort of hybrid between posix archictecture (unix based OS'es) and the native windows environment, it lives in... still pondering about the final compilation environment, yet this might become a first way to to provide a compile-your-own-wallet solution for windows (future!!! dreaming!!! not ready, dont't ask!!! Wink).  

with watching endless lines of gcc messages while compiling, confidence about beeing able
to re-generate the lost SPARK with a controlled predefined POS reward increased even more,
so at this point I'm almost sure, we could probably get away without having to start fundraising.
This is, what needs to be evaluated and decided next.

Any New Info About How That Refund-Block Creation Concept Develops... As Always, You'll Get To Know First Smiley

...as bittrex has enabled trading again, we try to get to that point even sooner... yet, as RentaMouse stated, and this goes for me as well, we're no developers... at least not in the sense of having a buttload of experience on that topic... my gcc years are some time back and weren't to intense, anyway... now, wouldn't have thought myself two weeks ago, how quick things could change Grin

I'd support that.

And you'll be most welcome Smiley ...surely depends on how your skills, abilities and spare time are positioned,
when speaking about non-financial means. hopefuly we'll get away with no or little need in donations Smiley
if everything continues to work out fine, that seems to continuously move away from us (the community)

within the next few days (before the end of week), there will be a SPARK-ReIgnition Thread available.
this will be the place to communicate INFOs, -> TODOs, ROADMAP etc. (so they don't get lost between the pages)

first point finding a volunteer (currently on 2nd spot in my do-this-first list) would be still: getting a block explorer online.
If you (or anyone who's ears are ringing now) would have the time and ability to set up a block explorer,
that'd be another milestone achieved.
there's no problem in having more than one, though...

...and certainly there will be a lot of promotion work that could be done. of course that needs to be prepared and a wee bit coordinated first.

btw. to those selling their SPARK now... thx Smiley that's a steal by all means and I have stocked up not too little Grin
...to those with patience and funds, go get it ...you're the ones with the watering eyes and the smile on your face
after the price is leveling up and up (as it's actually started doing) again.
remeber, it was on ~4k... before. wait what happens when this coin finally proofs, who stability, worth and demand
are a result of a community and not just some party 'dev' and some other party 'traders'.
mutual incentive and strong involvement and common movement are a force that has the power
to even undo such showstopper, we're anbout to achieve soon.

...and there are even some new ideas already in the drawer, possible future plans to let SPARK sparkle with what most alt's are lacking:
real world power... real world usability... real world demand!

stay curious Wink

LJKH897

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:54:46 AM

Ãäå ðàçðàá áåãàåò, áàáêè ñíÿë è ïóçî íà ñîëíöå ãðååò Huh
edschroedinger

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:07:43 AM

well.. wot? ...obviously, using some international charset would be quite helpful to understand what you want...

and I do mean: not just the charset, english language will be certainly the best choice if you like to get an answer...

LJKH897

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:06:07 AM

well.. wot? ...obviously, using some international charset would be quite helpful to understand what you want...

and I do mean: not just the charset, english language will be certainly the best choice if you like to get an answer...

What is not clear, I am interested in the prospects of the coin. Or she's dead
RentaMouse

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:15:44 PM

Brief update for you all:

The v1.2 release of the Linux and Windows wallets seems to be working reliably for those who have upgraded, the network is stable and PoS staking is working.

We have a good idea now of how to implement the "superblock" to raise funds to clear the shortfall on the exchanges, but its going to take a bit of time to code and more importantly test - we dont want to cause another fork!

Website and block explorer will be reinstated too, dont forget that the Windows wallet does have its own block explorer built in!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: