Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347502 times)
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:34:02 AM

whats happening with sp coin that was said to be build 2 months ago?
ismanov

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 04:53:37 PM by ismanov

Share please SP MOD  Lyra2z. Thank you in advance!
tamerdagli

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

Who wants to trade sp modded miners!! I have spmod-tribus, skunk, xcn cryptonite and cryptonight pascal...i can trade with lyra2z, bitcore, hsr...I will send all the miners from the original e-mail from sp himself so no viruses.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:30 PM

Then you miss cryptinite latest driver fix, bitcore #5 and the other updates. Stop being a dick and support my work.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:12 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:50:22 PM by bathrobehero

Apparently Nicehash got hacked and coin difficulties took a dive. Enjoy the extra profits while it lasts.

Edit:

Quote from their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NiceHash/posts/2012613285624474):
Dear NiceHash users!

Unfortunately, there has been a security breach involving NiceHash website. We are currently investigating the nature of the incident and, as a result, we are stopping all operations for the next 24 hours.

Importantly, our payment system was compromised and the contents of the NiceHash Bitcoin wallet have been stolen. We are working to verify the precise number of BTC taken.

Clearly, this is a matter of deep concern and we are working hard to rectify the matter in the coming days. In addition to undertaking our own investigation, the incident has been reported to the relevant authorities and law enforcement and we are co-operating with them as a matter of urgency.

We are fully committed to restoring the NiceHash service with the highest security measures at the earliest opportunity.

We would not exist without our devoted buyers and miners all around the globe. We understand that you will have a lot of questions, and we ask for patience and understanding while we investigate the causes and find the appropriate solutions for the future of the service. We will endeavour to update you at regular intervals.

While the full scope of what happened is not yet known, we recommend, as a precaution, that you change your online passwords.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and are committing every resource towards solving this issue as soon as possible.

Apparently the stolen funds (4736 BTC) went to this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1EnJHhq8Jq8vDuZA5ahVh6H4t6jh1mB4rq

What a bunch of idiots holding this much in hot wallets.

Edit#2: $12 profit per 1080 Ti @180 watts FTW!

Not your keys, not your coins!
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:54:16 PM

whats happening with sp coin that was said to be build 2 months ago?

Haven’t heard anything since either
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

1) I'm not going over your convoluted numbers (like right off the bat I see you multiplying profits months ago as if you held?!? when you've been saying exactly the opposite that for your entire argument), but I can 100% guarantee that you didn't make 3x ROI in five months.

2) Some of those coins were good for a little bit, that only lasted a couple days though, as I've mentioned. When I talk about 56% growth, that's over the entire month. Not one day of good profits.

3) I don't use Nicehash. I said $2.5 a day because that's about the average per public (not super niche coins) that you can earn for a 1070 over the last month. That takes into account coin price fluctuations. Also not sure why you weed out ZEC/XMR/Ethereum, matter of a fact Cryptonight is one of the top earning algos right now as far as GPU mining goes. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

4) Memory types only really matters for mining Ethereum and even then if you adjust timings on cards it doesn't matter much. Not even sure why you're talking about the price of a 1060 and how it relates to the argument.

5) You were originally talking about resale value of your cards and how they're worth money. You once again have no idea what you're talking about and just randomly throw out parts of your argument after it's been disproven. The whole reason I'm talking about it is because you mentioned your amazing appreciation of your GPUs. XD

6) And you just stepped into the realm of extreme prospecting. That's even more volatile and more luck based then playing markets with low volume amounts. You try to make a argument for consistentcy while mining and then go talking about mining coins that have absolutely no value. For every coin that you've been able to mine before they even come out there are dozens upon dozens that are absolute garbage and have went absolutely no where.

1) The more I talk to you - the more doubts in your mental abilities. If you can't understand that 2.35BTC NOW left as BTC cost right NOW 30K$ than I don't know what will help you. For the moment in past when it was 5months ~2BTC in total were already cashed out at much cheaper prices. So for THAT moment in past it was ~35K$ (cashed out+remaining coins) made in 5months. Today it is close to 6month and it is much more - thanks to XSH and XZC.

2) What "couple" of days are you talking about? BTX was 400+Ksat for couple of weeks and even now it cost 250Ksat while in june-september it was ~50K. And it was one of the most profitable coins to mine all of that time. 25% airdrop and 3% each week also added a lot of value - actually I've mined only about a half of total coins. XSH still cost 70sat with maximum of 120sat. While even at 1 sat price it was profitable to mine.

3) Once again. If you don't have a clue how to make 35K(+10K) from 10K in 5 months than it's better to shut your mouth and learn Smiley. Yes, only niche coins can make you x10-x100 profit. You won't be able to make it with eth/zec/xmr etc top coins nowadays. For last month - average profit for not niche coins - was 3-4$ per 1070. Thats your lack of knowledge that leads you to 2.5$. So - mine zec and be happy.  Grin
And yes - all that is only when we are talking about $$$-$$$$ for 1coin. In bigger numbers field it is impossible as the total market is too small.

4) At least 3 algos heavily depend on memory type. Ethash/neoscrypt/cryptonight. 1060/6G can make 920H/s being the most profitable for dozen of neoscrypt vivoclone shitcoins that appeared in the last 3months. Right now it makes 6$/day on one of that coins. And right now even 14$ with VIVO (but of course it won't last long)

5) What are you talking about? I've sold 1 farm for more money that I payed for it 5.5months ago. And invested them in Vega. ETN mining for several days makes 8-10$ if I simply dump coins imediately after mine.

6) Of cause there are a lot of garbage or simply unsuccessful coins (e.g. XVG). Yes - in many aspects crypto is a lottery but it is not only matter of luck but also research, calculations, analyzing etc. All that increases my chances. On that road there are a lot of faults - I could have made much more if for instance I would have sold all remaining SIGT at 1000sat. Or if I sell BTX an 600+Ksat etc.
But again you don't understand simple thing. Investment in GPU(mining) is like getting XXX lottery tickets instead of ONE. It simply increase your chances.

1. You are advocating NOT playing markets and then you talk about playing them. Furthermore we aren't talking about earnings 12 months ago or whatever timeline you're pulling out of your ass. We are talking about buying video cards in the last couple months, specifically the last one. You CAN'T just randomly make shit up. We aren't talking about investments months ago. That's completely different. Investments months ago are completely different from investment advice now. They're absolutely two different things.

2. It wasn't. You have no idea what you're talking about, for instance this last month http://yiimp.eu/stats Easily disproven. No it wasn't the most profitable coin to mine. It occasionally was, but not all of the time. That's neat you like PoS.

3. 100x profit? You must seriously have one GPU. There are no coins that are earning that which can support more then a handful of rigs (and of which are completely destroyed by someone with a lot of rigs hoping on for half a day ruining the profit before they figure out how much influence their hash has on the network. It's hilarious you're trying to lecture me when you can't even add up your earnings properly.

You really should look into Eterenium and other Cryptonote coins. You should also look at a RX Vega Cryptonight numbers. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. And no you weren't making that for the last month. I said '$2.5' because that's what we're earning without niche coins. Why do you think other people are questioning your earnings? Because that's not what we're making unless you have some magical hardware. You're literally pulling numbers out of your ass once again.

You're also backpedaling on the whole 'XMR isn't worth mining even', remember when you talked about how much you could resell your cards for in five years? Yeah you're a dumbass.

4. You're misconstruing talking about brand of memory with GDDR5 vs GDDR5X that wasn't your original argument nor is it something I'm unfamiliar with. Matter of a fact if you've been around here for awhile (which you haven't) I've mentioned numerous times why it's a bad idea to buy a 1080ti over a 1070 (now a 1070ti) in this thread due to limitations of GDDR5X. It's great how you continually just make shit up like you can't just scroll back a page and look at what you just typed.

Yeah Neoscrypt is 'brand new' and hasn't been around forever. Profits for those particular coins has only risen in the last month or so and no, you are 100%, unequivocally not making $7 per 1070. Once again your numbers are absolutely, completely, 100% wrong. You're taking the highest number from a YIIMP pool and multiplying that by the hashrate. You ARE NOT taking into account Nicehash and multipools are pinging back and forth on those currencies that drop down the earnings. This can be easily confirmed by looking at your earnings which you haven't even taken time to do. For instance at some points INNOVA was showing about $5 a day at certain points, but earnings for the last 24 hours was about $1.75 for the cards I had on it. Hell even whattomine isn't showing these numbers you're pulling out of your ass. You can easily go there, type in the numbers you're talking about and see you're wrong.

'It wont last long' IT NEVER HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE! Jesus, this is basic stuff, look at your actual earnings. Waiting for you to quote the numbers you're seeing right now while Nicehash is offline as how much you've been earning this whole month.

5. Yup, you're talking about flipping hardware again. That doesn't happen dude. It was weird because we were in a mining bubble and prices were heavily inflated. You know what you can also do? You can buy coins, look for them to inflate in price and then sell them what they do increase in value. Both are investment. You know what the difference is though? One rarely happens and requires you to sit on a used asset that isn't very easily liquidated and the other you can sell whenever you feel like it.

You know what's fun about this. Lets say you bought bitcoin 10 months ago instead of your GPUs. You sold your GPUs 5.5 months ago (because that's when it peaked?). BTC was worth 1013 10 months ago. Today it's worth 13.5k. So even though you doubled the amount you made purely on buying and selling GPUs (which you didn't because you weren't getting those heavily inflated numbers just like you aren't making $14 a day mining Neoscrypt), you would've made roughly 13.5x~ more investing in BTC.

lol... there aren't any pieces of hardware that ROI 13.5x over in the last year even with your stupidly inflated numbers that don't remotely compute. Mine you can actually look at by going to BTCwisdom or any other site that tracks the price of BTC.

6. That's neat. I'm not even sure what kind of a point you're trying to make here. You're either talking about investing in cryptos or mining hardware. You end up investing in cryptos as your prices are heavily tied to BTC. Why do you think you're making '$34 a day' mining Neoscrypt? Yes, it's because BTC is at 13.5k.

You're once again talking about playing markets. You could just buy the coins instead of mine them. Your assets are then liquidable and you can do what you're currently doing better. That wasn't remotely the point you were trying to make and proves my own argument, that it's currently more lucrative buying and holding BTC then investing in new mining hardware.

I'm done with this argument. You lie by making numbers up any experienced miner can easily disprove as 'proof', you don't even try to stick to your original arguments, you change the side you're talking about, and you strawman.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:22:15 AM

You can mine dozens of such shitcoins.

then you get a shitload of coins.. You can become a crypto billionaire with just a few rigs in this klondyke...

it's true with two rig you can instamine shitcoin early and make tons of money, i did it in the past and sometimes now

And you're a billionaire. Funny how you can just look to reality for a healthy dose of context.

Apparently Nicehash got hacked and coin difficulties took a dive. Enjoy the extra profits while it lasts.

Edit:

Quote from their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NiceHash/posts/2012613285624474):
Dear NiceHash users!

Unfortunately, there has been a security breach involving NiceHash website. We are currently investigating the nature of the incident and, as a result, we are stopping all operations for the next 24 hours.

Importantly, our payment system was compromised and the contents of the NiceHash Bitcoin wallet have been stolen. We are working to verify the precise number of BTC taken.

Clearly, this is a matter of deep concern and we are working hard to rectify the matter in the coming days. In addition to undertaking our own investigation, the incident has been reported to the relevant authorities and law enforcement and we are co-operating with them as a matter of urgency.

We are fully committed to restoring the NiceHash service with the highest security measures at the earliest opportunity.

We would not exist without our devoted buyers and miners all around the globe. We understand that you will have a lot of questions, and we ask for patience and understanding while we investigate the causes and find the appropriate solutions for the future of the service. We will endeavour to update you at regular intervals.

While the full scope of what happened is not yet known, we recommend, as a precaution, that you change your online passwords.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and are committing every resource towards solving this issue as soon as possible.

Apparently the stolen funds (4736 BTC) went to this address: https://blockchain.info/address/1EnJHhq8Jq8vDuZA5ahVh6H4t6jh1mB4rq

What a bunch of idiots holding this much in hot wallets.

Edit#2: $12 profit per 1080 Ti @180 watts FTW!

Posted what I came here to do. Funny watching all those farms slowly struggle to find actual pools. XD

boerse29

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

Then you miss cryptinite latest driver fix, bitcore #5 and the other updates. Stop being a dick and support my work.

You never sent the "cryptonite latest driver fix". Stop being a dick and support your donators.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:25 AM

then you get a shitload of coins.. You can become a crypto billionaire with just a few rigs in this klondyke...

it's true with two rig you can instamine shitcoin early and make tons of money, i did it in the past and sometimes now

And you're a billionaire. Funny how you can just look to reality for a healthy dose of context.

not a billionarie, but wealthy yes
zijieli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

0.05BTC donations have been high outrageous, and now the BTC is not a few months ago, the proposed SP to reduce the cost of donations, or send all mods to the donors, we greatly appreciate
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

0.05BTC donations have been high outrageous, and now the BTC is not a few months ago, the proposed SP to reduce the cost of donations, or send all mods to the donors, we greatly appreciate
but SP also is not the same as he was few month ago - he definitely needs more money
tamerdagli

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

U never sent no fixes for anything, u dont keep your word u dont have stable miners, u r greedy and a liar so stop being a dick and make some stable miners with a fee otherwise i will keep buying all your mods with different names and spread it to all over the world.
İnteresting really is there anyone who is happy with sp’s mod?
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:40:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:58:39 PM by bensam1231

LOL, maybe in whatever third world country you're from.

U never sent no fixes for anything, u dont keep your word u dont have stable miners, u r greedy and a liar so stop being a dick and make some stable miners with a fee otherwise i will keep buying all your mods with different names and spread it to all over the world.

He does, he also does, possibly greed, doesn't usually lie, but twists words.

I'm guessing based on that statement you don't have enough money to buy his miners and what you say has very little to do with the actual quality of his miners. If you did you wouldn't waste $750 just to be a dick.

Yes he should use a % fee instead of a flat fee, but I'm pretty sure he's too lazy to write code for a miner fee. In addition to that, if you do purchase his miners you definitely seem less likely to spread it right now as well as gain an advantage over everyone else. Minerfees are great for distributing to the people, but if everyone has it there is no real advantage. That's always been the trade off of flat fee vs mining %.

Yes, generally I'm happy with his mods. Sometimes his mods are a disappointment though.

tamerdagli

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

He does, he also does, possibly greed, doesn't usually lie, but twists words.

I'm guessing based on that statement you don't have enough money to buy his miners and what you say has very little to do with the actual quality of his miners. If you did you wouldn't waste $750 just to be a dick.

Yes he should use a % fee instead of a flat fee, but I'm pretty sure he's too lazy to write code for a miner fee. In addition to that, if you do purchase his miners you definitely seem less likely to spread it right now as well as gain an advantage over everyone else. Minerfees are great for distributing to the people, but if everyone has it there is no real advantage. That's always been the trade off of flat fee vs mining %.

Yes, generally I'm happy with his mods. Sometimes his mods are a disappointment though.
[/quote]

Hey look dimsum is talking i mean bensam..Send me your email and i will send u the sp modded miners which was sent to me by sp if u think i can not afford..And i will give them to u for free just for licking sp’s greedy ass nice and slow..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

that assuming you know how many bitcoin i have, which you can not do...and no i'm european...
Moscut

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

Hi, i tried MonaCoin Mining but i am getting really bad results Sad

120 Mh/s for 6x 1080ti. Is that normal? I get much more using other Miner
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

that assuming you know how many bitcoin i have, which you can not do...and no i'm european...

Not everywhere in europe is England or Germany and I'm pretty sure you're neither. And you're right, I don't, but you're still here, which means you still need to be. This is another frivolous argument of made up numbers. XD

cveks

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

nice news Smiley
zijieli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:19:53 AM

BTX spmod4 # consumes slightly more power while boosting speed slightly.
Pages: « 1 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: