Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:08:56 AM

So any updates?
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:11:08 PM

The last message I got from Syyyn was at 3:57 am Eastern.

1.Wallet is working
2 Camorra Seeds up
3 We have the premine balance for all our users
4 Mining works in case we ever want to enable POW again..

Conversion site is operational........

The last few days were mainly testing the wallet. We decided it was better to wait for in-wallet trading since honestly , we just need to start trading again..and the last thing we need is a glitch in it after coming this far.  A lot went into the whole process for us to be able to covert to the new CAM.. Guys just to let you know this was a first.. It has never been done before.

Just to give you an idea of how many address's Syyyn is working with .......9728 address's

I saw Syyyn make a comment about us not being a scam.. I can tell you this.. For me to continue to stay on this coin and then spend the time finding a talented Dev like Syyyn to join us we aren't a scam.. Anyone can find a Dev..But Trust was my main issue. I don't trust many people. But I saw the work Syyyn has done and continues to do with Sterling and their team and it's impressive.

Feri22 I understand your concerns because I myself have been scammed before.. As most of us have. I won't name the coins because of professionalism.

I will tell you this.... because it did piss me off when an other recent coin ripped our whole theme and I had to go on Twitter to read crap about it...   "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Syyyn was busy on new years.

Now we wait for Richie from Bittrex.

This is going to be a good New Years .....
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:23:27 PM

1.Wallet is working
2 Camorra Seeds up

The last few days were mainly testing the wallet. We decided it was better to wait for in-wallet trading since honestly , we just need to start trading again..and the last thing we need is a glitch in it after coming this far.  A lot went into the whole process for us to be able to covert to the new CAM.. Guys just to let you know this was a first.. It has never been done before.

Just to give you an idea of how many address's Syyyn is working with .......9728 address's

I saw Syyyn make a comment about us not being a scam.. I can tell you this.. For me to continue to stay on this coin and then spend the time finding a talented Dev like Syyyn to join us we aren't a scam.. Anyone can find a Dev..But Trust was my main issue. I don't trust many people. But I saw the work Syyyn has done and continues to do with Sterling and their team and it's impressive.

Feri22 I understand your concerns because I myself have been scammed before.. As most of us have. I won't name the coins because of professionalism.

I will tell you this.... because it did piss me off when an other recent coin ripped our whole theme and I had to go on Twitter to read crap about it...   "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

hope it was an enjoyable busy, as in one that involves cider  Wink

all sounding good, thats a shed load of addresses to go through a task i don't envy but am grateful for
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:29:53 PM

Happy new year, guys!

Nice to see that we're waiting for Richie from Bittrex, that's because you (dev team) are ending the swap phase and we're going to be able to continue exchanging the new coins on an exchange like Bittrex.

Great work guys!
Let's stay here to see the latest news  Tongue

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 06:12:23 AM

Hey sorry for not responding lately been busy busy busy.  The wallet is done and I am getting the all the final details done as I type.  I have to handle the exchange with Bittrex and also have to talk to C-Cex about sending them their balance.  Here is a screenshot of the wallet for windows.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:47:32 PM

Hey sorry for not responding lately been busy busy busy.  The wallet is done and I am getting the all the final details done as I type.  I have to handle the exchange with Bittrex and also have to talk to C-Cex about sending them their balance.  Here is a screenshot of the wallet for windows.

Excellent work.

You're the best
chetatkins

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:07:19 PM

Anyone know what the status of Coins on C-Cex is? I'm a bit confused as to what to do with them. I bought some at IPO as well as a few K that I mined and a few K that I bought there since. The talk seems to be more about what is happening with Bittrex so I don't know whether I should just leave them there for now or move them to a local wallet and if so which wallet. Could someone enlighten me (and possibly others). Thanks.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 08:26:20 PM

Hey sorry for not responding lately been busy busy busy.  The wallet is done and I am getting the all the final details done as I type.  I have to handle the exchange with Bittrex and also have to talk to C-Cex about sending them their balance.  Here is a screenshot of the wallet for windows.

Great work, devs!
Nice to see that development is stronger than ever and new wallets are (90% ready  Grin Grin)?
Let's see if exchanges reply as soon as possible and you can continue with the swap  Wink

Note: is wallet using a new logo? Really cool and minimal  Cool Like it!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:52:46 PM

Yes the wallet is using the new logo.. Thanks for the feedback..

It is minimal and more professional looking.
Markov

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Breizh Atao

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:19:50 PM

1.Wallet is working
2 Camorra Seeds up

Do we have to do anything at this present time?

syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:51:03 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 10:05:35 PM by syyyn

I am getting ready to upload the new wallet.  I will have MAC versions later and your welcome to compile yourself if you know how.  Currently the source has been pushed and can be downloaded @ https://github.com/camorracoin/camorracoin    There is a POW period until 2000 blocks.  The reward has been set to 0 CAM for the blocks to make the change from Camorracoin V1 to Camorracoin V2 without affecting the price of CAM.  The POW period is just for the developers to set some checkpoints and to boot the network back up with some hash.

By the way here's the URL to the conversion form for Camorracoin.  http://131.72.138.235/dashboard/convert   We will have the domains pointed there shortly.  For now follow that link and there are directions on bottom of that page as well.  This is a important step in receiving your Camorracoin balance back.
Feri22

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:58:44 PM

I am getting ready to upload the new wallet.  I will have MAC versions later and your welcome to compile yourself if you know how.  Currently the source has been pushed and can be downloaded @ https://github.com/camorracoin/camorracoin    There is a POW period until 2000 blocks.  The reward has been set to 0 CAM for the blocks to make the change from Camorracoin V1 to Camorracoin V2 without affecting the price of CAM.  The POW period is just for the developers to set some checkpoints and to boot the network back up with some hash.

Good work syyyn, sorry for my doubts...

I wanted to ask about the swap - is it going on right now or not yet?? I would not like to miss it and don't understand the process exactly...you wrote before something about website for this swap, but don't know where

Thank you
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:06:43 PM

Good work syyyn, sorry for my doubts...

I wanted to ask about the swap - is it going on right now or not yet?? I would not like to miss it and don't understand the process exactly...you wrote before something about website for this swap, but don't know where

Thank you

Just edited my post above with the link to the conversion form.  Dispersion of the funds will start tonight @ midnight EST.
Feri22

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:35:15 PM

syyyn when i try to listreceivedbyaddress 0 true it shows the balance of the address, BUT the coins i minted with POS are not included....The balance is minus around 150 coins...what should i do?
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 10:46:34 PM

syyyn when i try to listreceivedbyaddress 0 true it shows the balance of the address, BUT the coins i minted with POS are not included....The balance is minus around 150 coins...what should i do?

Do you have any coins stuck in "Stake" on your old wallet?  If so they will not show in.  Try the command: listaddressgroupings   and you'll see all your addresses and their respective balances.  Make sure you enter in each private key for each address in order to make sure you get your full balance.  If any coins were staked after the post I made about stop trading on C-Cex then those stakes won't be in the block chain.  I took a balance snapshot of all addresses on block 52375 on the old Camorracoin.  Anything after that is considered forked coins.
Feri22

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:00:35 PM

Do you have any coins stuck in "Stake" on your old wallet?  If so they will not show in.  Try the command: listaddressgroupings   and you'll see all your addresses and their respective balances.  Make sure you enter in each private key for each address in order to make sure you get your full balance.  If any coins were staked after the post I made about stop trading on C-Cex then those stakes won't be in the block chain.  I took a balance snapshot of all addresses on block 52375 on the old Camorracoin.  Anything after that is considered forked coins.

yes, all my coins are stuck at Stake, but last transaction was made on 30.11.2014

when i type listreceivedbyaddress 0 true it shows my address CTgXX1X2cmzyTmgi8BhEH7C9gegD913GDb with balance where there are around 150 coins missing....

when i type listaddressgroupings it shows same 1 address but under it is 0.000000

so don't know exactly how to do it...should i sent you some screen??
Feri22

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:02:41 PM

hmm...so i know where can be the mistake...from 30.11. the pos transaction had no 500 confirmations...but i have some with 480 confirmations etc  Sad what now? so i think i have around 150 stucked as unconfirmed

but don't know why by listaddressgroupings   it does show 0.00000 ?
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:05:03 PM

hmm...so i know where can be the mistake...from 30.11. the pos transaction had no 500 confirmations...but i have some with 480 confirmations etc  Sad what now? so i think i have around 150 stucked as unconfirmed

In your %appdata%/Roaming/Camorracoin directory there should be a camorracoin.conf file.  Put staking=0 inside this file restart the client.  See if this moves your stake into your spendable.  I'm checking your address balance right now to double check.
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 11:09:05 PM

I have your balance listed @ 113994.08749823 CAM.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:10:58 PM

I wanted to ask about the swap on bittrex is it going on right now or not yet?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: