Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rahmad7

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:24:16 PM

The price went down now a lot...Someone sold many coins for so cheap...who was it? Who broked the omerta??  Grin

Huh

really cheap now..  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 09:25:40 PM

The price went down now a lot...Someone sold many coins for so cheap...who was it? Who broked the omerta??  Grin

I have a feeling that some people are just selling out and moving on from this coin.  This means cheap Camorracoin to buy Smiley  The price will go up as soon as the people who are selling their balances off are done.  I don't know why anyone would be selling their coin off though when the price was hitting 1000 satoshi earlier this week.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:28:26 PM

Huh

really cheap now..  Angry

ooh i wonder if my buys have been filled ... yep thanks dumper Smiley
Rahmad7

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:31:28 PM

I have a feeling that some people are just selling out and moving on from this coin.  This means cheap Camorracoin to buy Smiley  The price will go up as soon as the people who are selling their balances off are done.  I don't know why anyone would be selling their coin off though when the price was hitting 1000 satoshi earlier this week.

Big hope for this coin...
I'm hold all my CAM...

CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:53:00 PM

I like to ask you guys .How to work with "stake" ? Showing that is staking and giving messages that I'm getting rewards but nothing changes at my balance.Also showing that my weight stake is much higher then Network weight.Is that mean that not to many holders doing staking ?? How long I have to wait to see how much reward is??Maybe is not worth to hold coins for stake and better use them at exchange??
Thank you. BTW.If anybody like to buy Bitcoin  here you are  place where you can trust.http://tracking.coin.mx/aff_c?offer_id=2&aff_id=126946

I have the same problem, still no staked coin, weird

staking seems ok

personally i usually have about half my coins in a wallet staking the others in an exchange / few exchanges

you want to keep some for staking cause it secures the network and therefore your investment  Smiley
Rahmad7

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:57:08 PM

dev how many max supply CAM ??
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:29:17 PM

I like to ask you guys .How to work with "stake" ? Showing that is staking and giving messages that I'm getting rewards but nothing changes at my balance.Also showing that my weight stake is much higher then Network weight.Is that mean that not to many holders doing staking ?? How long I have to wait to see how much reward is??Maybe is not worth to hold coins for stake and better use them at exchange??
Thank you. BTW.If anybody like to buy Bitcoin  here you are  place where you can trust.http://tracking.coin.mx/aff_c?offer_id=2&aff_id=126946

I have the same problem, still no staked coin, weird

staking seems ok

personally i usually have about half my coins in a wallet staking the others in an exchange / few exchanges

you want to keep some for staking cause it secures the network and therefore your investment  Smiley

Did you have the qt running all the time or just morning and evening? I staked something, but in the previous version it was more frequently...it shows that reward should come in 20 seconds and since 3 hours i didn't stake anything...

Also guys-devs, when will be the blockexplorer and rich list updated??

You know, it would be kind of funny to make richlist like to mafia hiearchy - the wallet with biggest amount would be boss or cappo di tutti cappi, the second underboss etc.  Smiley it would be awesome to make something like dogecoin frenzy  Wink
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:16:10 PM

Did you have the qt running all the time or just morning and evening? I staked something, but in the previous version it was more frequently...it shows that reward should come in 20 seconds and since 3 hours i didn't stake anything...

Also guys-devs, when will be the blockexplorer and rich list updated??

You know, it would be kind of funny to make richlist like to mafia hiearchy - the wallet with biggest amount would be boss or cappo di tutti cappi, the second underboss etc.  Smiley it would be awesome to make something like dogecoin frenzy  Wink

just when i'm home so morning / evening usually but i may move this wallet to my mine so its staking 24/7
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:57:09 AM

wen you will sent the coins to my new wallet 1 day or week it dont mether but i wont tho now haha
 Grin
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:01:30 AM

wen you will sent the coins to my new wallet 1 day or week it dont mether but i wont tho now haha
 Grin

Conversion site?  http://131.72.138.235/dashboard/convert
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:34:17 AM

Grin

Why is so low price at Bittrex.Do we have any another Exchanges??

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 04:39:01 AM

Grin

I have released payments over the last two days and there were quite a few big bag holders.  Let them dump if they want just means more CAM for everyone to buy up cheap.  CAM has a higher value than what it currently is and with releases of new projects coming up, it's a good time to load up on CAM.  I will be integrating CAM with the multipool that I am releasing and we plan on having a decent mining community to start with.  I currently have 600+ registrations on the Sterlingcoin pool ready to switch over to the new multipool not to mention other participating coin communities that are interested and will be trying to the pool out.
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:40:53 AM

Grin

I have released payments over the last two days and there were quite a few big bag holders.  Let them dump if they want just means more CAM for everyone to buy up cheap.  CAM has a higher value than what it currently is and with releases of new projects coming up, it's a good time to load up on CAM.  I will be integrating CAM with the multipool that I am releasing and we plan on having a decent mining community to start with.  I currently have 600+ registrations on the Sterlingcoin pool ready to switch over to the new multipool not to mention other participating coin communities that are interested and will be trying to the pool out.

Thank you for info.I'll load more.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 04:52:54 AM

Just sent another round of payouts out and am currently all caught up except for two users.

igor107th - it looks like your entry was done wrong.  You entered your original Camorracoin address instead of your private key.
                    you have to follow the guide on the website and enter your private key for the first field.  DO NOT POST THAT KEY   HERE. I will however tell you that that old Camorracoin address is valid but I cannot process your payment until you fill out the form correctly for the private key.  This is the only way I prove that you own the coins.  No offense brother.

joejoemister - your private key is invalid and from the forked block chain possibly.  We cut the block chain off around 53000+ and may     have lost a few blocks of transfers.  This may be your problem on why you do not have a valid private key for use or you have done the process wrong and entered the wrong private key.  I may have to update the guide to help users a little more but the key your looking for is your WIF Private key.
Rahmad7

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:45:57 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2j2gtnr.png

first stake  Cheesy
igor107th

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:40:41 AM

Just sent another round of payouts out and am currently all caught up except for two users.

igor107th - it looks like your entry was done wrong.  You entered your original Camorracoin address instead of your private key.
                    you have to follow the guide on the website and enter your private key for the first field.  DO NOT POST THAT KEY   HERE. I will however tell you that that old Camorracoin address is valid but I cannot process your payment until you fill out the form correctly for the private key.  This is the only way I prove that you own the coins.  No offense brother.

joejoemister - your private key is invalid and from the forked block chain possibly.  We cut the block chain off around 53000+ and may     have lost a few blocks of transfers.  This may be your problem on why you do not have a valid private key for use or you have done the process wrong and entered the wrong private key.  I may have to update the guide to help users a little more but the key your looking for is your WIF Private key.
haha oke i wil try again
igor107th

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:43:32 AM

i hope its good now thank for the help
 Grin
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:53:00 AM

Grin

Your payout was just sent. Txid: 0c1ee43eeb1584b885a9c3d907b17369105eb8076dce818d4e5ab6cea1c15636
igor107th

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:22:31 AM

Grin

Your payout was just sent. Txid: 0c1ee43eeb1584b885a9c3d907b17369105eb8076dce818d4e5ab6cea1c15636
thanks i have my coins
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:09:37 PM

New crypto trading skill:
Buy like maniac and dump like retard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: