Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82844 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:13:17 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:52:37 PM by bitcrypto10101

Banner is now complete

Great
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:04:12 PM

I'll update the Ann soon

Our first Merchant

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

I'll update the Ann soon

Our first Merchant

Big thing ahead.
setengahgila

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:37:25 PM

Hy Dev..
How To Disable Staking In Camorra Wallet??

Sory For Noob Question From Me..
Thank's..
Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:17:12 PM

No need to be sorry.. I have had 2 wallets where it would'nt let you but Cam wallet does.

Settings-->Options-->Main--> Go to Reserve

But in the whole amount that you have.. It will stop it from staking.

setengahgila

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:26:26 PM

No need to be sorry.. I have had 2 wallets where it would'nt let you but Cam wallet does.

Settings-->Options-->Main--> Go to Reserve

But in the whole amount that you have.. It will stop it from staking.

https://i.imgur.com/YKKUXDu.png

Thankyou Very Much Dev..
Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:22:43 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 02:34:22 PM by Camorra Dev

So here is a list of things we have in the works..

1. Web wallet

2. Multi-pool to create more buy pressure

--Currently I'm looking for someone to join our Team to help with PR and getting our Cam coin accepted at more merchants. This is not a paid position but you get to be on our team and help Camorra Coin and it's future and your investment Smiley I need someone to be active in IRC,Reddit,Twitter

Website Developer. We have not mentioned it but we do have a product to sell but we need modifications made to our existing website and a online shopping cart added. We have also been approached by 2 other companies that would like to sell at our online store.

You the community our investors always come first.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:00:25 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 10:15:41 PM by bitcrypto10101

1. Web wallet

--Currently I'm looking for someone to join our Team to help with PR and getting our Cam coin accepted at more merchants. This is not a paid position but you get to be on our team and help Camorra Coin and it's future and your investment Smiley I need someone to be active in IRC,Reddit,Twitter

Website Developer. We have not mentioned it but we do have a product to sell but we need modifications made to our existing website and a online shopping cart added. We have also been approached by 2 other companies that would like to sell at our online store.

Thank you.
Miners are illiterate and they can just dump rather than sell.Soon this will change only 3 million coins and 3 % stake per year , active developer , stealth addresses ,encrypted messaging in development multi-pool and soon web wallet.CAM have all what needs a good crypto coin.

DYOR is all I can suggest
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:18:49 AM

1. Web wallet

Thank you.
Miners are illiterate and they can just dump rather than sell.Soon this will change only 3 million coins and 3 % stake per year , active developer , stealth addresses ,encrypted messaging in development multi-pool and soon web wallet.CAM have all what needs a good crypto coin.

Well I guess I'm an illiterate miner, if that's the way you feel about us I'm done supporting this coin.

Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:44:12 AM

1. Web wallet

Thank you.

Well I guess I'm an illiterate miner, if that's the way you feel about us I'm done supporting this coin.

I never made any negative comments towards you. Or anyone.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:03:32 AM

1. Web wallet

Thank you.

This is your first supporting post on CAM thread.
Thank you
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:31:05 PM

I never made any negative comments towards you. Or anyone.

i think he's just misread bitcrypto's post as yours m8, either that or its a clever gag about being illiterate in which case LOL

any plans to lower confirms for pos? ive got blocks from the 29th still waiting to confirm
Siamese

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:40:31 AM

my wallet is stuck on block 52254 and not syncing fully.
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:16:22 PM

Same. Tried syncing from scratch, can't even get any connections that way.
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:39:27 PM

Same. Tried syncing from scratch, can't even get any connections that way.

Currently working on this.  Looking into possible fork.
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

Same by me
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

Sit tight folks.  CamorraCoin ownership has changed hands.  I'm currently fixing the wallet issues and setting up services.
Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 05:30:13 PM by Camorra Dev

I had a partner and he has since been replaced.. He has not been present for the last few weeks. Due to his Real Life issues that come first... He was our Main Dev. He simply gave me full ownership now as to not hold back the coin future,Growth and new Technology. Most of all our community the investors. If in a few months he returns. He will be back to work..

New features are being worked on and the issue with the wallet is being worked on.

Its not really a change of hands more of I have full control now Smiley This isn't a coin take over,just a switch from 50% partner to me being 100% in control. I couldn't wait any longer in moving forward with our new projects.

Syyyn is working out all of our issues with possible fork. Meaning he will be working with me moving forward.. He is a highly skilled developer that you can't find this days and most of all honest...
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

I had a partner and he has since been replaced.. He has not been present for the last few weeks. Due to his Real Life issues that come first... He was our Main Dev. He simply gave me full ownership now as to not hold back the coin future,Growth and new Technology. Most of all our community the investors. If in a few months he returns. He will be back to work..

New features are being worked on and the issue with the wallet is being worked on.

Its not really a change of hands more of I have full control now Smiley This isn't a coin take over,just a switch from 50% partner to me being 100% in control. I couldn't wait any longer in moving forward with our new projects.

Syyyn is working out all of our issues with possible fork. Meaning he will be working with me moving forward.. He is a highly skilled developer that you can't find this days and most of all honest...

excellent news Smiley

Sit tight folks.  CamorraCoin ownership has changed hands.  I'm currently fixing the wallet issues and setting up services.

welcome aboard. Looking forward to updates  Cool
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 07:13:39 PM

excellent news Smiley

welcome aboard. Looking forward to updates  Cool

Thank you for the welcoming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: