Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
passion4cannabis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:01:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zlSvqng.png
https://i.imgur.com/4QXNwlO.png
https://i.imgur.com/YXT3ETz.png
https://i.imgur.com/GAd88Zf.png

Had an Instagram follower near Phoenix who volunteered to check this out for 5 CannabisCoins.

When asked about the size and how he can spend his CANN:
"I'm assuming that I can return tomorrow and purchase another. Once daily. And yes it was definitely a 1.5 gram joint of bubblegum."

I haven't checked but following those addresses should also confirm these pics. Did the best I could over Insta!

Posted a picture asking for any Arizona reps.
Pic and his comment all still there.
My instagram: Passion4Cannabis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

That old thread needs locking or deleting. Poisonous wankers are still fudding there.
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:03:09 AM

The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S
Lets have a healthy debate! Grin

First, look at the OP.  Understand what is "CANNDY" and what the movement is about.

Dispensaries will be accepting CANN at full exchange value towards their strains.  So your math is incorrect.

~Dev Team

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:03:43 AM

That old thread needs locking or deleting. Poisonous wankers are still fudding there.
locking would be a good advice instead of deleting
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

QUICK NOTE

Would just like to stop in and say this.  Thank you CANN community!

We will continue to deliver as promised.  We are an active team and have proven that we do real ground work.

Take a moment and look at what the CannabisCoin community as a whole has done.  The community is growing!

We are helping the cryptocurrency community and the cannabis community by providing good days for everyone on all sides.

There is room for everyone.

~Dev Team

Congratulations Delta9 & team. Today was huge for CANN, the patients of HWC as well al MMJ in general.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:05:20 AM

Cann price is doing good and some what stable with all the dumping, why can't we all be positive, and stick together as good community. All this nonsense talk is not good for anybody. If people don't like cann why only come now to thread to fud? Why not come here one or two months ago???
Any coin that can survive big dumps is a good strong coin, keep that in mind.  
wayne2oo8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

OK Good  Cheesy - Never said you were not allowed to express yourself - I am sure that if it is done in an constructive and adult way it will not be treated as FUD

From my experience over the last 3-4 months I have found that the community in the CannabisCoin thread has been very good - open to discussion and yes are quite excited about watching this movement grow. I think that in the last week there has been an absolute bloody barrage of FUD and crap and retaliating to this in this thread - which has understandably pissed some of us off.  Angry

Ok sorry if I implied that you had - but I was making a more generalist staement to the wider audience  Wink

Gotta agree with this guy.  I've been following this thread for over a month and the CANN forum has been nothing but developer updates and positive feedback.  Once the coin blew up the negativity and haters came to put this coin down.  There's a difference if someone has a legitimate question but 90% of the posts now are NOT.
BeCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:06:04 AM

Had an Instagram follower near Phoenix who volunteered to check this out for 5 CannabisCoins.

"I'm assuming that I can return tomorrow and purchase another. Once daily. And yes it was definitely a 1.5 gram joint of bubblegum."

I haven't checked but following those addresses should also confirm these pics. Did the best I could over Insta!

Nice work!
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:07:45 AM

that dump was nothing but predictable. the price will rise, and no doubt dump again...
any coin that has this much apparent possible gain is open to manipulation and PnD.

ride the waves Smiley

//
i went to bed on the high, and logged back in for the low. lol

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:08:34 AM

This is so awesome! Thanks so much for posting this!

darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

MODS, post a link to page ONE here, then LOCK that old thread, please.

~darylluke.
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:09:32 AM

Thank You for posting this.

It's REAL people, like for the 1,000,000th time.  Smiley

~Dev Team

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:09:39 AM

Cann price is doing good and some what stable with all the dumping, why can't we all be positive, and stick together as good community. All this nonsense talk is not good for anybody. If people don't like cann why only come now to thread to fud? Why not come here one or two months ago???

CANN is fine, it's been bloody but the price has floored. If you didn't sell yet, your good.
BeCrypto

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:12:11 AM

CANN is fine, it's been bloody but the price has floored. If you didn't sell yet, your good.

I was a good boy then.  Grin
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:17:01 AM

Dev' I've got one question, not negative don't worry but, can you really afford selling at such a low price ? If the coin goes down, it will be really hard for you :/
I'm really new in this you know, I support you since page 100 of the first thread but you know, i'm not rich at all and I put a lot of money in it, considering of what I have obviously... This is why i'm scared.
In the other hand, I can't understand why the fuck this coin isn't at 1$ already. As a french, where cannabis is freaking expensive and repressed more than shit like nazism, this is really shocking me...
If you can really tell me that you're strong enough, trust me I will hold.

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

dynamite

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:26:09 AM

Dev' I've got one question, not negative don't worry but, can you really afford selling at such a low price ? If the coin goes down, it will be really hard for you :/

It's not a big loss to sell at such a low price. What is your guess for what a gram actually costs a grower to grow? Like $0.10 to $0.25?

I think the big movement will be when D9 has a harvest and can actually supply patients with 100% of their medicine. The patients can come in each weed and get their prescription filled with 10 to 100 grams or whatever it is.

That will be the day.

This coin isn't $1 because everyone will want to be the first to sell their coins for $1. Then someone will go ok I will sell mine for $0.90 to be first to sell. Then someone goes ok fine I will sell for $0.50 to be first to sell, etc.

If someone with 1,000,000 coins wants to sell for $1 each, you will be waiting all year behind him to sell.
spacerman

Activity: 209

Twitter: @clay_space

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:33:00 AM

The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S
Lets have a healthy debate! Grin

First, look at the OP.  Understand what is "CANNDY" and what the movement is about.

Dispensaries will be accepting CANN at full exchange value towards their strains.  So your math is incorrect.

~Dev Team

No, this is exactly what I'm getting at. CANN's value is dependent on the CANNdy strain. Right now, it is obviously under priced. Unless CANNdy has properties that make it undeniably the best good on the market, the CANNdy will only be coveted until the price of CANN is equal to the price of other strains.

In the same way though, the price of CANNdy can also be measured in relation to the other strains of medical marijuana on the market. You can put a price tag between 8 and 15 dollars to a gram of CANNdy by looking at other strains that currently sell for that price.

If CANN hits an appropriate price (and I hope it does) the coin then becomes a digital representation of the physical weed. But unlike owning shares in gold or silver, you basically are storing your money in an agricultural, spoilable good. That in and of itself comes with inherent risks. Therefore, if someone was seeking to buy marijuana with a crypotcurrency (if or when CANNdy is selling near to the same price as its substitutes), there would be little incentive for someone to convert to CANN or hold assets in CANN in order to buy the CANNdy strain. For most people, weed will be weed.

I understand this movement is for adoption and awareness, but this is something to keep in mind moving forward.

--Clay Space, Creator of Back of Earth (@clay_space)
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:33:38 AM

It's not a big loss to sell at such a low price. What is your guess for what a gram actually costs a grower to grow? Like $0.10 to $0.25?

I think the big movement will be when D9 has a harvest and can actually supply patients with 100% of their medicine. The patients can come in each weed and get their prescription filled with 10 to 100 grams or whatever it is.

That will be the day.

This coin isn't $1 because everyone will want to be the first to sell their coins for $1. Then someone will go ok I will sell mine for $0.90 to be first to sell. Then someone goes ok fine I will sell for $0.50 to be first to sell, etc.

If someone with 1,000,000 coins wants to sell for $1 each, you will be waiting all year behind him to sell.

Yeah you're right indeed. Except if communication becomes stronger than these whales selling like hell and people from everyone starts buying it, but this won't happen before years

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:34:57 AM

I think its a bit more then 0.25$ . I mean just the electricitycost, if you are a very good grower you get something around 1G/1Watt . If you grow something like Haze for example it takes 120 days. So you have something around 1,5kWh power for one gramm. So 10-25 Cents are just the powercosts ....
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:35:16 AM

Now this is not FUD. But an honest question of a simple guy worrying about the Dev. So i would like to be the first to answer accordingly. IF it goes down he will be at a loss, yes. But he is a pro in a growing bussiness with billions of $ that will continue to grow cause its medical use is not well known yet since goverments have tried to convince us for many years that it's a drug and should be illegal! But we all know that they have their reasons for promoting Pharmaceutical industry... So to answer your question with my own personal opinion..CANN is only going up, not down. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: