Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:57:39 AM

a news station

Yeah, probably all it is. A small but necessary step forward.

On the plus side, the price might be bottoming out. Maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:03:35 AM

According to that receipt, he got a joint for free, not a joint for a CANN. I'm assuming (but would appreciate assurance from the devs, not guesses from everyone else) that it's just an issue with what the dispensary's point-of-sale system is (incorrectly) printing out on the receipt, and not actually the dispensary selling him weed for $0.00, or more importantly, for 0 CANN.
ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:05:13 AM

OUR SO FAR CANDIDATES! GOOD LUCK  Cheesy

cevarius

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:05:46 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/524378380331151360?p=v

Who do you think D9 was contacted by???

Big news coming..
Hopefully, more dispensaries.
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:09:39 AM

According to that receipt, he got a joint for free, not a joint for a CANN. I'm assuming (but would appreciate assurance from the devs, not guesses from everyone else) that it's just an issue with what the dispensary's point-of-sale system is (incorrectly) printing out on the receipt, and not actually the dispensary selling him weed for $0.00, or more importantly, for 0 CANN.

That is in USD and Not CANN.  He paid $0 USD and 1 CANN.

It is Correct.  

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:14:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 04:29:12 AM by minerjoen

Well this coin rised very fast if u look at the value from 3 weeks ago and now we are very high. i remember when my wallet was worth like 0.005 btc. now its 1000x higher, even after the whales finaly get out.
We miss nothing now, just some bag holders left ( and that's a good thing! ).
Now people what see this cannabiscoin in the stores will get in to this cryptoworld for buy cannabis coin. So we leave the dump behind us and can move forward to a normall rising stable coin.

This is a normall and good thing, same happend with bitcoin also. it rised very fast, and after that some people what were afraid sold the coins, and after that it was rising again ( only slower but more stable )

Don't forget we have reall shop owners what back this coin, also a great dev team.

People like strato ( that guy what told already over 100 times he will leave this topic but 5 min later he post some FUD again .. ) are just not good for the cryptoworld. They should be a farmer, some1 who grow up cows and sell the meat when they get the profit they want.

For me there is no reason to sell this coin. Ofc its good for patients to have the possibility to buy cann coins for this low price, but for me it's not good for both sides, patients get to stoned now, and the shop owners dont earn what they deserve. If i sell it will be very small amounts so i dont damage the price.

Also dont forget today/yesterday/monday the 20th was the first day this coin get live in the real world, from now on only more and more people will hear and know about this coin. Mouth by mouth talk, twitter - social media, in the store by themself etc.
It would not been crazy if every shop customer will spend 20+ euro in this coin instead of buy 1 gram for that money.
This is how it goes with some1 who did not hear from this coin/cryptoworld and walking to the store: ah i got 20 dollar i go buy 1 gram cannabis (for whatever that reason is that he need/want cannabis), he enter the store see the flyers about cannabiscoin, see he can get 1 gram for 1 coin.. He think hu what is cannabiscoin(COIN??) he ask the employee what is working there about it. They will say: u can buy this coin digital and pay with it, 1 coin is now a few cents.. *That guy think wtf i come here for buy 1 gram, but instead of that i can get like 200 coins and get like 200 grams?* Huh so he asked: ok how to get this.. And the first unknown guy/girl will spend 20 dollar to this coin, he runs back at home for get more money and there we go. When he comes home with 3 grams he say to his friends: PEOPLE LISSIN BUY THAT COIN U GET CHEAP WEED.. in a few days / weeks many,many new people will join the crypto world for buy this coin. What means the price will rise.. This is pure logical and nothing crazy about it

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:19:21 AM

All That Matters is What We Do Next

I've never been much of a cheerleader. You didn't hear me yelling $5 nor was I yelling it'll be worth nothing, all I focused on was create guides and a shared document to help us spread the world. I wrote up guides, I spent time on adding resources to the Google Docs and PMing a crapload of you to help gain support. For those few that participated, thank you. If we could have had more people involved, we might be further along than we are today. All that matters now is what next.

- Are we coordinating efforts to spread the word?
- Do we have a PR release ready talking about today's event?
- Are we gathering all the pics/videos from today and getting them out on social media?
- Are we requesting publications to interview our developer?
- Are we continuing to message and add FB, Reddit and Twitter resources?
- Are we emailing the media list?
- Are we Googling 'Bitcoin' and writing to every publication that's covered a Bitcoin story?
- Are we reaching out to communities outside of crypto?
- Are we keeping a positive message in the forums are are we still responding to posts that look like this:

* Thanks for the cheap coins
* Thanks for the dump
* Hahaha I knew it
* I told you

For the people that come on here and just cause trouble, you're not my audience. If you're not interesting in doing more than buying/selling coins, you're not my audience either. For those that understand it takes consistent action to make progress, hopefully you found something useful in this thread.

Excuse me while I sent out some more emails.

YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:41:03 AM

Quick Note

Thank you everyone for the awesome cheers via Twitter!

We still move forward!  The plan progresses further.

Today during the transaction testing and talking with patients, I was truly touched by what the reactions were from patients.  Their faces lit up with smiles

and they were very interested in what the movement was about.

With the exception of the current CANN community,

The team and I have already known that most of the crypto world did not embrace or care much about marijuana patients and the movements.  It's nothing new.

What is new, is that the CannabisCoin community has shown so much support that it has made all of us realize there are people out there that actually look past profits, charts,  

and greed.  They have become part of a real community.

For that, We thank you!

This was a major milestone for us.  Cannabis and crypto working together in the real world.

We have a lot more coming.  Wink

~DeltaNine
We are a Community Coin!
YES WE CANN

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
passion4cannabis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:44:14 AM

The earlier pics I posted just easier to look at.

https://i.imgur.com/8D4hVeP.jpg

Link to the Imgur album of the pics: http://imgur.com/a/2HaK9

Happy to help prove this movement is real!

420KushKlock will be going back to Herbal Wellness Center tomorrow and will post that receipt/joint when he CANN.
Thought it was cool he is also an Iraq War Veteran.
Already proving this a coin for the community and its patients.

"It's phenomenal. It's truly a way for patients that can't always afford meds." ~ Instagram: 420KushKlock

YesWeCANN!

Paul
Instagram: Passion4Cannabis
cannabiscoinnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:55:28 AM

Hello CannabisCoin crew! ( bbit here lol )

When I saw I go into action I mean I go into action!   I started a CannabisCoinNews  blog!  Grin

http://cannabiscoinnews.tumblr.com/

Hoping to summarize today's happenings in one area for everyone! Today, was a good day for CannabisCoin and Crypto's in general.

Looking forward to giving the latest and greatest via the blog , slowly but surely building it out ! THANKS!  Grin

edit: should have mentioned if you want to help write hit me up!
cevarius

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:57:17 AM

It is Correct.  
Except that the receipt doesn't show a purchase paid with a CANN, unless you're suggesting a sale paid with $0 worth of CANN, though that isn't shown, either. I'm not doubting that he did purchase with a CANN, just that the point-of-sale system isn't showing it on the receipt.
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:11:09 AM

Quick Note

Today during the transaction testing and talking with patients, I was truly touched by what the reactions were from patients.  Their faces lit up with smiles

The team and I have already known that most of the crypto world did not embrace or care much about marijuana patients and the movements.  It's nothing new.

What is new, is that the CannabisCoin community has shown so much support that it has made all of us realize there are people out there that actually look past profits, charts,  

For that, We thank you!

This was a major milestone for us.  Cannabis and crypto working together in the real world.

~DeltaNine
We are a Community Coin!
YES WE CANN

CONGRATS DEV TEAM!!!! if Cann does not succede (it will!!!), i don't know what's crypto about, in fact i'm still on profit (I enter at 2.2K), but i'm feel angry cause this is Inovation an you are taking the risk!!! and this coin deserves more than a P&D, HOLDING HARD and going further!!!!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:12:07 AM

It is Correct.  
Except that the receipt doesn't show a purchase paid with a CANN, unless you're suggesting a sale paid with $0 worth of CANN, though that isn't shown, either. I'm not doubting that he did purchase with a CANN, just that the point-of-sale system isn't showing it on the receipt.

Well I doubt a cash register with probably 20 year-old software can be modified to denominate crypto. It's easier for a clerk to just punch $0 then try and put a price on what the coin is at the time.
TheCANNplaN

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:14:14 AM

This coin for me don't need a news broadcast. For me it serves a sole purpose to help supply medicine for those who are not looking for a high. For me it provides a little relief from the mental depression that spending hard earned money to go toward cannabis for my aliments can cause. When you have to choose to spend anything extra you may have after the family expenses' to buy my medicine and help me make it to the next work day or the next bill without stressing over choosing my relief over my bills or food, clothing, gas, cigarettes, and yes anything extra that will make my children be just that, "smiling children". With the mental regret between choosing cannabis even after all the above mentioned, still has its toll on one who has the right to relief. This coin is a blessing and always will be. This coin will always have my support. No matter the cost because with it I SAVE money not make money so my children can be children and smile and at the end of the day that smile makes it all worth while

YOU ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT THE CANN TEAM AND TOGETHER     YES WE CANN YES WE WILL

ANYTHING HELPS MY CAUSE    CJPPAVvSbpLbba8P3hW2Da8Jw9qaoyxcVk
cevarius

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:21:24 AM

Well I doubt a cash register with probably 20 year-old software can be modified to denominate crypto. It's easier for a clerk to just punch $0 then try and put a price on what the coin is at the time.
Why would a dispensary that's been open only a few years at most (due to state law making it legal to open) be using 20 year old software as their POS-system?

I have no doubt it's an issue with the receipt generated by the POS-system. Just wondering if it's an issue that will be addressed.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:47:56 AM

Why would a dispensary that's been open only a few years at most (due to state law making it legal to open) be using 20 year old software as their POS-system?

I have no doubt it's an issue with the receipt generated by the POS-system. Just wondering if it's an issue that will be addressed.

More than likely the crypto portion of their business is an add on and will have an add-on box for transactions. There was no cannabis coin when HWC started in business so their technology is suited for the business as it was planned originally. This is not a best guess, it's standard practice for any business dealing with new technology or a change in their business plan.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:52:48 AM

Quick Note

For that, We thank you!

~DeltaNine
We are a Community Coin!
YES WE CANN

All hail king DeltaNine!  Grin

This is great job. We just showed everyone that when we say something we mean it!!!!! This is a huge step and it puts CANN way ahead all the other coins in crypto world. This is a movement and we're so glad to be part of this movement!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:08:06 AM

I think by a weekend we again will see 15-20k satoshi.
I don't understand at all people which coins started selling, them it is a pity to me.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:13:10 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:24:42 AM by unusualfacts30

Remember guys. This is not a crypto anymore. This is a movement and this was a soft launch and the beginning of this movement. DeltaNine has balls of steel to put something like this out there  He just gave away free cannabis to prove how serious he is about this cause and that automatically puts him above everyone else!

This is the beginning and don't think just because event is over your job is done Grin because it's not. We're just getting started and DO NOT STOP spreading the news of CANN. This is a movement and more supporters we have further we'll go in long term.

I expect each one of you CANN supporter to spread the news at least once a day.

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR A CAUSE!

Lets begin!!!!! Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:31:54 AM

OUR SO FAR CANDIDATES! GOOD LUCK  Cheesy

Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: