Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705941 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
VLR

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:43:29 AM

very low price...... expected something higher, unfortunately i can not buy more CANN, but holding my little bag already few month and still mining CANN.
i believe in Delta9 and whole project.
so....Yes we CANN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:59:00 AM

dump coming soon
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:01:27 AM

dump coming soon

Use adequate toilet paper.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:01:56 AM

dump coming soon

Use adequate toilet paper.
Grin
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:02:16 AM

dump coming soon

haha and u think people believe that and create a dump by selling?

No it will not happen Smiley

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

NOTICE:

Guys, I have deleted the CCN Cannacoin post from one of the DEVS as they

have brought up a concern and I am looking into it.

The reason for the delete is because they are making it more of a campaign to deflect CANN users to CCN.  If you look at the early posts from the CANNACOIN guys you will

see what they have been trying to do in the CANN threads.

They have already made a thread for it and are now spamming to create FUD.  This is their tactic.

We have no affiliation with CANNACOIN CCN CANNAPAY.

Please read these and research them before anything.

Start Here about CANNACOIN CANNAPAY DEVS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.msg8288817#msg8288817

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
altnews

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:05:37 AM

NOTICE:

The reason for the delete is because they are making it more of a campaign to deflect CANN users to CCN.  If you look at the early posts from the CANNACOIN guys you will

Good. CCN krew always here with breaking news when CANN is about to crash
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:11:47 AM

NOTICE:

have brought up a "concern" and I am looking into it.

They have already made a thread for it and are now spamming to create FUD.  This is their tactic.

We have no affiliation with CANNACOIN CCN CANNAPAY.

Please read these and research them before anything.

Start Here about CANNACOIN CANNAPAY DEVS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.msg8288817#msg8288817

Added missing link.  Apologies.

And moving forward.

Meeting tomorrow with small group.

~DeltaNine

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:17:41 AM

NOTICE:

Good. CCN krew always here with breaking news when CANN is about to crash

They should change their name to CNN.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

I've been following this forum all day and every five minutes someone thinks that the price of CANN is going to rebound. I'd love to see that...but I don't think it's going to be happening anytime soon. The community is optimistic, but I just don't see a short term future for this coin.

And why do you think this.......your "gut"  Huh    Grin
It's plain and simple experience.
And I sincerely hope that those who were cheering "buy, buy, buy, it'll rebound soon!" yesterday evening will learn that for future investments. Just look at the graphs of other coins. There is no rebound.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

CANN just crossed 900 BTC volume on Trex. Third highest volume right after BTC & LTC in crypto market. We're sitting with BTC & LTC right now..that's a huge accomplishment

What's the second highest volume on trex?

Apex at 214 BTC

We're way way way ahead the game guys. This is awesome! Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dynamite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:29:47 AM

I've been following this forum all day and every five minutes someone thinks that the price of CANN is going to rebound. I'd love to see that...but I don't think it's going to be happening anytime soon. The community is optimistic, but I just don't see a short term future for this coin.

And I sincerely hope that those who were cheering "buy, buy, buy, it'll rebound soon!" yesterday evening will learn that for future investments. Just look at the graphs of other coins. There is no rebound.

This is correct.

It's nothing bad against CANN. It's just a simple fact of how markets go. Advice for anyone looking to get more CANN = Buy next week or in 2 weeks. There are some large holders who do not care about CANN and will be selling over the next few weeks.

Selling your CANN and buying back isn't recommended because it's risky. Although, if you don't have any more bitcoin to invest when price drops then selling and buying back may be a good option.

I don't understand why supporters of CANN don't think this is good advice. It's going to happen so why not help each other out by informing others of how unstable markets work. We want to push out the whales and get the coins in the hands of community members who are not going to sell.

nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:30:21 AM

I was interested in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829975.new#new
so I grabbed the first of the 500,000K addresses and drilled down into the transaction for that deposit and found that it hadn't been picked up by that address:

Outputs
Index   Redeemed in   Address   Amount
0   Not yet redeemed   CGcmQ2tYoNsw8gBSCXFpiNFp6R3dfN9Zdo   500,000.0 CANN
1   c145e1450aae...   CWxQ99o5nBFKtNXKWLjjDmcNfodzJ2WU1K   19,621,583.352279 CANN

The others are the same. Which means the coins are sitting on the block chain and not in the wallet. Did they destroy these coins?
Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:30:44 AM

It takes some bagholding to understand this.. hehe...
Sorry for a lot of ppl here guys

I hope that you will be smart enough to sell now and not hold it when it reaches 3 digits...
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:31:55 AM

can someone explain why the big drop in price...everybody was talking about the 20 oct klike the big day and bla bla bla and all happened was the opposite...I have invested in cann and I want serious answers, We can not say it will be in the news, tv, etc...this kind of attitude is worst that the trolls and fuds....people who support this coin and give wrong information or expectations do not do a favour to cann, lets be serious and tell what is really happening with facts not with guesses as you can see what is haoppening to CANN for misleading informations or talking about the ''20OCT'' now people will be more cautious in believing anything...lets make this coin to be a successs with real thing that is happening not what could happen...like this we are like aurora so far
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:36:26 AM

can someone explain why the big drop in price...everybody was talking about the 20 oct klike the big day and bla bla bla and all happened was the opposite...I have invested in cann and I want serious answers, We can not say it will be in the news, tv, etc...this kind of attitude is worst that the trolls and fuds....people who support this coin and give wrong information or expectations do not do a favour to cann, lets be serious and tell what is really happening with facts not with guesses as you can see what is haoppening to CANN for misleading informations or talking about the ''20OCT'' now people will be more cautious in believing anything...lets make this coin to be a successs with real thing that is happening not what could happen...like this we are like aurora so far

What is happening right now?

More & more are investing in CANN..that's what's happening right now.

THIRD HIGHEST VOLUME!!!!  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:36:59 AM

Some bag holders left. That happen at all coins at the day when the coin will go live.
Those bag holders lift the coin up, and at the big day they leave ( they get there profit ) and leave the coin to new people what will join at the big day.

That is wat happened here, just like on bitcoin

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:37:34 AM

This is correct.

It's nothing bad against CANN.
Absolutely. I have nothing bad to say about this coin; actually, I like the idea and how it's realized quite much - also that it goes way beyond the virtual crypto world. ARCH does that, too (lol not selling cannabis, but connecting the virtual world with the "real" one), and I'm sure there are other projects, too, but it's not the vast majority.

What I totally dislike is people giving advice to buy when clearly the opposite is making sense (and vice versa). It helps noone… but happens in every coin's thread.

allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:40:54 AM

Welcome to crypto. It's all about inception, manipulation and deception.

Not necessarily the creators of the coins - I've seen enough of them who were totally unpleased when their coin was being "played with".
News, features, releases don't matter. If the price moves on such, it's because someone decided to make it seem that news, features or releases matter.
They matter to the true community, but that's in most cases not enough to seriously affect the price.

AFlatMinor

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:48:58 AM

As I and many others have said previously in this thread - the aim of this coin and its "serious" investors is not to make a quick buck but to further improve the services available to patients etc!

In saying that I would imagine that there are a few people that are slightly disappointed that there has been obvious manipulation of the market as has become typical of the altcoin world. Yes of course it would have been nice to be sitting back now with the coin at 20-30k etc, but that is not the case. So the choice is either to suck it up or to sell. I for one am not the slightest bit concerned, even if I do loose $$ I am happy that I have tried to be a part of something worthwhile. I will be happy to watch the progress and be involved for a number of YEARS not HOURS.

I believe that Delta9 and the team have delivered what they promised today. Successful real world transactions, with some pics etc. Did you really expect CBS, CNN or whatever TV/Radio station to flock to this? I am sure there will be more "events" and at some stage in the future we will look back at this day and remember with fondness the fact the we were involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: