Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:07:49 PM

For the Newbies in Crypto, here's some interesting explanations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_Uncertainty_and_Doubt

I'm in crypto for about 3 months now and i too bought 200k and now got burned, for the time. but why would i give the whales my coins at these price? It will go up anyway, so i'll hold.

You should do so too. Otherwise you will lose even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to this world so apologies for my ignorance. I heard about Cannabis Coin on Twitter and after reading through the threads I decided to buy yesterday.

I went through the lengthy process of buying a Bitcoin and used Bittrex to buy 7000 CANN.
The price today has fallen dramatically, and it looks like from what I’ve read, I’m a victim of a pump and dump?

I don’t understand any of this, nor do I wish to, I just hate that I’ve been manipulated. Is this what Crypto currency is about then? Rather Sad.

didnt you buy it to get some weed.. now yur just greedy  Grin

I'm in Europe, thought something like this could eventually spread to Amsterdam, so yes, I did buy for weed but didn't expect the money I invested to disappear

it disappears only if you sell.  Wink

You sell you lose and manipulators win...they sell it later for more price. Don't give in.

Hold it.
congratulations you bought yourself a *+-70000$ worth of weed             *1CANN=1g canndy =+-10$ per g

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:10:57 PM

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to this world so apologies for my ignorance. I heard about Cannabis Coin on Twitter and after reading through the threads I decided to buy yesterday.

I went through the lengthy process of buying a Bitcoin and used Bittrex to buy 7000 CANN.
The price today has fallen dramatically, and it looks like from what I’ve read, I’m a victim of a pump and dump?

I don’t understand any of this, nor do I wish to, I just hate that I’ve been manipulated. Is this what Crypto currency is about then? Rather Sad.

Clasically a pump and dump is when a large holder(or rich manipulator) drives up the price of a coin by buying large amounts. Once the price takes off a little they sell their holdings at a profit and drive the price down. Some may accumulate more from the wreckage, others may keep the profits and move on.

This is irrelevant for CANN and here is why...

Cryptocurrency have fallen prey to it in the past because they have no backing, no true, intrinsic value. PnD's only work in a limited market such as isolated cryptos, if you bring in enough 'outside money' such as from cannabis related VC's then the whales won't be able to do a thing.

Commodity backed currencies are new and just figuring out how they work, our society is so divorced from 'backed' money that most people don't even understand it. Back in the day money used to be nothing more than receipts/vouchers for gold, now we can make our own money and use a consumable commodity which in many was is actually better.

Most people on this thread do not really grasp the finer points of the legal marijuana trade or how backed currencies function. Sure when you back your currency with X amount of gold you need to have that same x amount gold held. If you back it with a consumable product you just need to be able to keep up with demand which at the moment is fairly low. Stoners are creative and will do anything for cheaper bud, CANN will inevitably rise through people buying in with outside money(IE not 'whales') and many people hodling. People were hoping to make huge profits overnight but that was fairly unreasonable anyway.

The fact is that 1 Cann = 1g of bud, given a long enough time frame the value will rise.

Personally I think this is the time to get some donations to med patients set up, some sort of CANN fund. Imagine being able to say that you donated KILOS to poor med patients. That will not be possible in a few months or years.

Psilent
I agree and thank it's a good idea I just am not financially able to but would love to help in any way I can.

Crypto is crazy market..always invest what you can afford to lose.

Either way..CANN would be up in no time. don't worry. We're all holding it and buying it whenever we see an opportunity. Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
VLR

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:12:35 PM

Holding and keep mining it, the dif is very low after yesterday....
Psilent

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:13:18 PM

Hi guys,

Clasically...
I agree and thank it's a good idea I just am not financially able to but would love to help in any way I can.

Okay, lets brainstorm. How can we contact MMJ users in Arizona? I have looked for some but not had much luck, I went through azmarijuana.com and contacted everyone seeking donations of cannabis explaining how CANN works etc. I'll see if I get some replies but there wasn't many people.

I can give 10 CANN to anyone who shows me a valid AZ MMJ card(photo of them holding, just not a scan) for like 100 people but how do I reach them?

Psilent

Edit: I don't have a US phone number so I can't do Craigslist
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:18 PM

Hi guys,

didnt you buy it to get some weed.. now yur just greedy  Grin

I'm in Europe, thought something like this could eventually spread to Amsterdam, so yes, I did buy for weed but didn't expect the money I invested to disappear

Sorry to say, but it is your own fault (if you are serious)
You didn't do good research (rule nr 1)
this coin is for medical patients in USA

If you would have done more research, you would have discovered that you were to buy a coin what already was pumped with an enourmous rise in price
More research would have told you that this rise in price was organized by some pumpgroups
Not specifically research but experience would have warned you that "sell on the news" was about to happen

Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

And the Hash rate has dropped to time to mine.
carafleur

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:46 PM

-Snip-
Stoners are creative and will do anything for cheaper bud, CANN will inevitably rise through people buying in with outside money(IE not 'whales') and many people hodling. People were hoping to make huge profits overnight but that was fairly unreasonable anyway.

The fact is that 1 Cann = 1g of bud, given a long enough time frame the value will rise.

Personally I think this is the time to get some donations to med patients set up, some sort of CANN fund. Imagine being able to say that you donated KILOS to poor med patients. That will not be possible in a few months or years.

Psilent

Edit: If you are new to crypto you probably also need to know that we have some of the most creative and diverse trolls, don't believe anything you see or read that could possibly have an agenda. Just be nice and ignore all the horrible, vindictive people that lurk around.

So imagine what a stoner troll whale could do  Tongue
The thing is, Cannabis is not the preferred dope among traders ...!___

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N
phx710

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

This is good it will get rid of all the day traders and penny stock barons.

Dev posted 8 hours ago. 10PM, 6AM here now. My guess he partied last night, hard.

This will take maybe all of 2015 for completion. But it works that is shown. Adoption is key.

I do know that on twitter his followers include people like Steve DeAgelo.

First dispensary in AZ took years to open. I got nothing but time.

This is just culling the folks with no balls that will not stand up. Stay lifted!
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:15:53 PM

Hi guys,

Clasically a pump and dump is when a large holder(or rich manipulator) drives up the price of a coin by buying large amounts. Once the price takes off a little they sell their holdings at a profit and drive the price down. Some may accumulate more from the wreckage, others may keep the profits and move on.

This is irrelevant for CANN and here is why...

Cryptocurrency have fallen prey to it in the past because they have no backing, no true, intrinsic value. PnD's only work in a limited market such as isolated cryptos, if you bring in enough 'outside money' such as from cannabis related VC's then the whales won't be able to do a thing.

Commodity backed currencies are new and just figuring out how they work, our society is so divorced from 'backed' money that most people don't even understand it. Back in the day money used to be nothing more than receipts/vouchers for gold, now we can make our own money and use a consumable commodity which in many was is actually better.

Most people on this thread do not really grasp the finer points of the legal marijuana trade or how backed currencies function. Sure when you back your currency with X amount of gold you need to have that same x amount gold held. If you back it with a consumable product you just need to be able to keep up with demand which at the moment is fairly low. Stoners are creative and will do anything for cheaper bud, CANN will inevitably rise through people buying in with outside money(IE not 'whales') and many people hodling. People were hoping to make huge profits overnight but that was fairly unreasonable anyway.

Psilent

Edit: If you are new to crypto you probably also need to know that we have some of the most creative and diverse trolls, don't believe anything you see or read that could possibly have an agenda. Just be nice and ignore all the horrible, vindictive people that lurk around.
+1 Hold your coins, we lost nothing 1 Cann still = 1g of bud
VLR

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:16:07 PM

And the Hash rate has dropped to time to mine.

never stopped mining it... current mining is much better then it was last weeks.
time to grab some more coins from the pools
VLR

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:17:26 PM

Lionx7

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official][2] Developments & Discussions
Today at 01:16:18 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
DankyDank

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Lionx7

Unignore

Show/Hide

Same here. A total douche.
YoungaCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:20:22 PM

Hi guys,

Hey!

No dont worry, 3 weeks ago it was much, much much lower. The price now is good and will only get higher again.

If u look over 1-2 months the price will only be higher. Ur a victim of nothing, ur still luck with the low price u payed.

pump and dump is always at the begin after the great news. After that the coin and customers will do the rest of the work what means the price will rise again.

Dont forget yesterday / monday the 20th is the first day this coin get launched in the real world. From yesterday/today customers from the shop will buy this coin to get there cannabis. That means the price will only get higher, but at a natural way.

The reason it get lower ( REMEMBER ITS NOT LOW NOW! )is because some people what only want to make profit had a lot of coins and sold them all, nothing more Smiley

No worry! Geen zorgen! dit is normaal. Prijs zal vanaf morgen alleen maar gaan stijgen!

I see Smiley thanks dude, will try not to look at this thread and prices but it's hard when you've put your money into something.

Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:23:52 PM

Lionx7

Unignore

Show/Hide
I think this person got kicked of the IRC channel.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:23:55 PM

the funniest thing about CANN is that now you can buy a gram of weed in Arizona basically for free...

A new touristic attraction  Wink soon other cities are in need to draw even
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:25:55 PM

Not hard to make the price go UP.

Easy.

Strato
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:26:38 PM

I am sure D9 has a million pm msg so I will post it here. Can you please contact me regarding an interview on The Krypto Kings Show? We would love to have you one.

Thanks,
Johnny Bravoo
asdfguys

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

I am sure D9 has a million pm msg so I will post it here. Can you please contact me regarding an interview on The Krypto Kings Show? We would love to have you one.

Thanks,
Johnny Bravoo

Please make this post again once he is online , i am not sure if they will read through every single post and a interview is always a nice thing Smiley
goto2013

Activity: 258
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:30:53 PM

hey guys

we added CannabisCoin to our Altcoin, Mining and Info site!

have a look at http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-news/cannabis-coin/

price calc, network stats and price calc will be added soon!

greetz

Lenina.shop - Pay with btc and other crypto coins - German based online Stor
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: