Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:23:44 PM

Okay so I am in the process of placing an ad in the classified section of azmarijuana.com, they have a section where people can donate cannabis etc so hopefully they will approve my ad and people in AZ can see it!

Am I the only one(other than the devs) working on getting coins to patients? If not I would love to hear your strategy(s) since it seems a little difficult from outside the US.

I know 95% of the people here are just in it for the money but think of all the good we can do. If you have lost a family member to cancer, AIDS, ALS or just about anything else then you know the pain they suffered with. We can reduce that. It isn't all about profit, it is about ending unnecessary pain and suffering.

If I start getting interest from azmarijuana.com I may post a donation address to help me along but so far I am committed to give 1k CANN for free to patients. I know it is only a few dollars for me but it can be a new lease on life for the person who receives some.

Psilent

I can donate also some coins. Please let me know
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:24:00 PM

The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.

Yeah, and I got a cock on my head... What a moron, I'm  maybe a noob but I know you're permanently saying shit.

go and cry later moron, i bet you sold your coins @ 2800 satoshi lol

we are now over 4900 satoshi btw  Wink
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:24:47 PM

Yeah, and I got a cock on my head... What a moron, I'm  maybe a noob but I know you're permanently saying shit.

You never know , this is a crazy bussiness , you can can get from bum to millionaire and back to bum in just 24h Cheesy  At least you were a millionaire on time in your life haha
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:28:22 PM

in 2-3 hours the devs should be online, i bet everything will be clear then + Videos and Fotos + Media attention.

please held your predicitions. none of them, really NONE, unentered. ty!
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:31:58 PM

OK volume is hardcore , price in uptrend .... now some good news from yesterday and new rumors for next time and we are fine  Wink
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

in 2-3 hours the devs should be online, i bet everything will be clear then + Videos and Fotos + Media attention.

please held your predicitions. none of them, really NONE, unentered. ty!

ok, we will see when the devs are online what happen  Grin
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:33:50 PM

That's not going to happen. No matter what you say about Strato, he was right. CANN was played in a big manipulative way. What's worse is that it was perfectly legit. No one forced anyone to buy in at 8K plus. When the whales signaled the dump, the little fishes dumped their coins at a loss due to fear.

So typical. Yet the new crypto enthusiasts keep coming and losing money. It's vicious cycle that will keep repeating. The experienced traders can see it happening and they were in here telling everyone what was happening. Not many people listened. I did, I made 8 BTC yesterday and still have a nice size bag of CANN, that I will watch. It will grow but it will NOT see 15K today. The whales wont let that happen..yet.

I hope the team CANN make the coin into what it was intended to be. Just remember the whales are watching and will be there to swallow you whole if you let them.

DELETED
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:34:27 PM

like i say, we will see soon a 20 million marketcap, after media will write about CANN in the next 24 hours.

Please do not forget they will never admit anything, silence this down. It is some ongoing conflict since 1968-2014. The word can only spread on a more private level. Getting viral like "quality weed in Arizona basically for free..."
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

I believe we have encountered the LEGENDARY BEARWHALE!!!  lol

EDIT:  This volume is effin insane!

Psilent

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

Okay so I am in the process of placing an ad in the classified section of azmarijuana.com, they have a section where people can donate cannabis etc so hopefully they will approve my ad and people in AZ can see it!

Am I the only one(other than the devs) working on getting coins to patients? If not I would love to hear your strategy(s) since it seems a little difficult from outside the US.

I know 95% of the people here are just in it for the money but think of all the good we can do. If you have lost a family member to cancer, AIDS, ALS or just about anything else then you know the pain they suffered with. We can reduce that. It isn't all about profit, it is about ending unnecessary pain and suffering.

If I start getting interest from azmarijuana.com I may post a donation address to help me along but so far I am committed to give 1k CANN for free to patients. I know it is only a few dollars for me but it can be a new lease on life for the person who receives some.

Psilent

Thank you very much, I won't ask for anything until I have given out 1k and I'll post updates if/when my ad gets placed and I get some replies. I'll pop 1k in to another wallet so that I can show that I have given them out once I have.

I'm still open for suggestions on how to reach AZ MMJ patients so if you have any ideas let me know.

All this price talk makes me sad, sure we all want to make money but lets focus on the sick people first, everything will come together eventually. All the talk of whales and PnD's just exposes all of us as greedy dicks, lets not be greedy dicks and do some good for people who deserve it.

Psilent
jm1978

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

Psilent

Thank you very much, I won't ask for anything until I have given out 1k and I'll post updates if/when my ad gets placed and I get some replies. I'll pop 1k in to another wallet so that I can show that I have given them out once I have.

I'm still open for suggestions on how to reach AZ MMJ patients so if you have any ideas let me know.

All this price talk makes me sad, sure we all want to make money but lets focus on the sick people first, everything will come together eventually. All the talk of whales and PnD's just exposes all of us as greedy dicks, lets not be greedy dicks and do some good for people who deserve it.

Psilent

Please leet me know via PM the wallet for donations when u need it...
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

This coin is f'd beyond belief. Unbelievable. It was bad enough a large whale pumped the coin and dumped at a pathetic price. But to panic so hard down to 2800 sat I guarentee u that same whale was so amazed at ppl's stupidity he bought back in and will dump just as hard at near 1000 sats. All this coin has done is make one guy or a small group shit loads of btc.

CANN the weakest hands in crypto.

This coin is fucked it will be so hard to gain any momentum while ppl double there btc from the weak hand panic dump.
phx710

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:52:48 PM

Psilent

Psilent

try massroots it shows local threads

Delivery people via leafy
Damadegyptian

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:54:06 PM

Psilent

Psilent

+1

and I would like to add that my initial interest in this coin is because I am a recreational weed using and new to the Crypto world.. so it was a good way for me to get involved because it was something of interest. Do I wanna do something to help sick n needy people? Of Course. Do I wanna make some money from trading Altcoin? Of Course. So I wouldn't really say that 95% of the people here are just in it for the money, but i would say that we're here for both. This is an exciting coin and it has a great purpose, thats why i support it and will continue to do so.

BTC - 1Awz7HfX37gMvPSVBmpNzpcRmbBcgojgse Cheesy
https://www.facebook.com/therealcryptocurrencynews/
akamii

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:55:27 PM

This coin is f'd beyond belief. Unbelievable. It was bad enough a large whale pumped the coin and dumped at a pathetic price. But to panic so hard down to 2800 sat I guarentee u that same whale was so amazed at ppl's stupidity he bought back in and will dump just as hard at near 1000 sats. All this coin has done is make one guy or a small group shit loads of btc.

CANN the weakest hands in crypto.

This coin is fucked it will be so hard to gain any momentum while ppl double there btc from the weak hand panic dump.

If u think so every other coin would be useless out there. Cause they could do with every coin. But that wont happen

It is because the event was hyped to much, people were talking about moon and rockets and 1$ per coin.

So that didnt happen, whales dumped and ppl paniced.

BUT what some ppl forget is, that the first Coins WERE traded for 1 Gram of "Canndy" Marijuana.

So we reached our goal. Thats whats counts.

And if we get more dispensaries on board (and dev is working on that) and some other stuff, this coind will grow midterm.

Its not dead or anything.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:55:35 PM

CANN isn't about your money..it isn't about your profit. Anyone fudding this thread should go kill himself right now. Dev team is trying to help people by doing this and you guys are talking so much crap it's insane.

That team has put so much effort in this and doing this for a cause. What was the last time you did something for a cause? Never.

Only thing you can do is talk shit about people who're trying to help others just because chart doesn't look like how you want it to look. You guys are filled with hate and greed. Someone is donating their time & money to sick people and you're coming here talking trash for no reason. WHAT THE FCK?

If CANN goes to 0..Dev team is the only one that'll be losing most of the money...not you & not me..not even the guy who has most BTC in the market right now.

How would you feel if you tried to donate half of your money to poor people and other people started talking trash with no proof?

GROW UP!!

At least for the sake of humanity!!!

It's not about crypto anymore..that team is donating time & money to help others and you're fighting with your keyboard to put him down and you have no logical proof.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cannabiscoinnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:57:35 PM

Hello CannabisCoin crew! ( bbit here lol )

When I saw I go into action I mean I go into action!   I started a CannabisCoinNews  blog!  Grin

http://cannabiscoinnews.tumblr.com/

Hoping to summarize today's happenings in one area for everyone! Today, was a good day for CannabisCoin and Crypto's in general.

Looking forward to giving the latest and greatest via the blog , slowly but surely building it out ! THANKS!  Grin

edit: should have mentioned if you want to help write hit me up!

Please add a Twitter and facebook button to share the page easily!  Wink

Hi!

Shall do Tongue  Just been busy working on it coming soon.
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

I thought i'd missed the train. Thanks for the cheap CANN weak hands Cheesy you made my day!
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:59:19 PM

I said he dumped at a "pathetic price." He could have easily slowly sold out withoit ruining the price. Much much higher. I feel horrible for the dev. But the greed is going to be hard to overcome. I still hqve my coins.
Psilent

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

I certainly will, I'm going to keep looking around and see if I can't find any other way to get in touch with local cardholders. Hopefully once the US wakes up some people here will have some suggestions.

Once approved my ad will be listed here: http://azmarijuana.com/classifieds/browse-categories/3/for-sale-for-donation/

I also contacted those who were requesting some MMJ offering them some CANN and explaining what it is.

Sorry if I was a little rude about the whole greed thing, we all lost some and we're all a little bummed about it but I really think focusing on using the coin as intended at this point is paramount to both launching the coin and increasing the market cap. I'm trying not to think about it like that though, I lost a loved one this year to a disease that is treatable with cannabis, she died because of the laws in my country so I am motivated by that more so than the profits.

Psilent

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: