Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
allihies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:57:10 PM

2.5btc @3950

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

Yes I agree. They need a PR person. Getting all the information from this forum and a twitter is all that is available media wise right now.
I feel like the team has done a pretty good job of relaying info.  Between them and the community finding things and posting about it here.  Also IRC is a great place to get info if your not on there.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
shogun0101

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

For right now its good. For the future we need more. YES WE CANN Smiley
allihies

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:09:30 PM

3btc wall @3950 and 3btc wall @4120
someone dont want the price to move at all
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:09:55 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 05:21:26 PM by microchoveur

What is the next whale moove ? This my main question at the moment...

Why doesn't he want the price to moove ? This is what we have to ask ourselves, what is the point of this ? Buying more coins I guess, which mean a really huge huge pump in the future

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

loner

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

that would be great
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

Why doesn't he want the price to moove ? This is what we have to ask ourselves, what is the point of this ? Buying more coins I guess, which mean a really huge huge pump in the future

Brilliant observation. Only whales do not just toss 3 BTC walls. Thats a minnow, testing the resistance. Whales make 10 BTC or larger walls.

DELETED
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:29:10 PM

It's gonna drift down for a while.  Needs to shake out completely.
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:44:54 PM

Yes I agree. They need a PR person. Getting all the information from this forum and a twitter is all that is available media wise right now.
I feel like the team has done a pretty good job of relaying info.  Between them and the community finding things and posting about it here.  Also IRC is a great place to get info if your not on there.
Can't expect the 55,000 MMJ patients in Arizona to sit on IRC 24/7 in a crash course on how to do this stuff. IRC is useful, but only marginally, as it's essentially the forum thread sped up x 1000 minus the ability to see old posts.

The CANN team has 3,466 followers on Twitter, 1,611 likes on Facespace - how many are Arizona patients?

Where is info for patients looking to learn about and possibly transition to using CANN instead of USD? Is there a flyer printed out ready to be passed around in Arizona, or at least around HWC? Can we have a copy to share in person, on Facespace/Twitter/etc? Judging by the handful of photos and a video released, looks like all of 3-5 people showed up at the launch to buy with CANNs - did any leave with information to take home and share with other patients, so that the next event has 10+ people show up?

For someone not comfortable with computers or the internets, and especially for people completely out of the loop on cryptocoins and uneasy about putting banking info on some random currency exchange, what info is available to help them safely and securely turn their USDs into CANNs? Took me 6 business days to get the point where I could exchange my USD to BTC to CANN, due to backlog of validation processing by Circle.com. And I'm no computer-newb as I've been using computers since I learned to read/write/type at the age of 4 using a Commodore 64 back in 1984.

Any headway and timeline, or at least discussion, on getting a Paypal-to-Cann portal set up, similar to BuyPND/BuyDoge/etc? The purchase of CANNs has to be so easy even a baby could do it or people will not adopt, regardless of the deal they may be getting.

Is there an official statement we can get behind and push to patients and dispensaries to help them feel at ease converting their USDs to and using CANNs for when the next pump/dump happens? Because it will, again and again and again...
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:47:25 PM

It's gonna drift down for a while.  Needs to shake out completely.

Whale games. The usual. Still working on a pegged coin? These whale games had been developed mostly in the early Dogecoin days. Kinda outdated psychology. I think the markets are different on this one now. We will see.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

Can't expect the 55,000 MMJ patients in Arizona to sit on IRC 24/7 in a crash course on how to do this stuff. IRC is useful, but only marginally, as it's essentially the forum thread sped up x 1000 minus the ability to see old posts.

The CANN team has 3,466 followers on Twitter, 1,611 likes on Facespace - how many are Arizona patients?

Where is info for patients looking to learn about and possibly transition to using CANN instead of USD? Is there a flyer printed out ready to be passed around in Arizona, or at least around HWC? Can we have a copy to share in person, on Facespace/Twitter/etc? Judging by the handful of photos and a video released, looks like all of 3-5 people showed up at the launch to buy with CANNs - did any leave with information to take home and share with other patients, so that the next event has 10+ people show up?

For someone not comfortable with computers or the internets, and especially for people completely out of the loop on cryptocoins and uneasy about putting banking info on some random currency exchange, what info is available to help them safely and securely turn their USDs into CANNs? Took me 6 business days to get the point where I could exchange my USD to BTC to CANN, due to backlog of validation processing by Circle.com. And I'm no computer-newb as I've been using computers since I learned to read/write/type at the age of 4 using a Commodore 64 back in 1984.

Any headway and timeline, or at least discussion, on getting a Paypal-to-Cann portal set up, similar to BuyPND/BuyDoge/etc? The purchase of CANNs has to be so easy even a baby could do it or people will not adopt, regardless of the deal they may be getting.

Is there an official statement we can get behind and push to patients and dispensaries to help them feel at ease converting their USDs to and using CANNs for when the next pump/dump happens? Because it will, again and again and again...

Pump & dump only matters to the investors. Patients can walk in store and get 1 gm for 1 cann anytime and any day of the week even if CANN hits 0. We need to introduce as many patients as possible to this. I've been sending messages in forums & blogs related to medical marijuana.

If everyone keeps doing their part we'll see an organic pump sooner than we think.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:52:43 PM

I have been invested in this coin since my friend told me about it who is also #1 whale holder of this coin. I have been watching these threads for awhile.

I never understood why the value was pegged to 1 CANN to 1 Gram. Right now that is unrealistic for this coin. I think the only time we will see this is when there is widespread adoption of this coin which hasn't happened yet. This was a idea was brought up by whales of the coin who want to get rich quick. As much as I would love for this to happen I don't see it happening anytime soon. We should let this coin grow like a business where starts off small and see where it goes.

I think the 1 CANN to 1 Gram is putting a lot of stress on the Delta 9. He has other things to worry about like getting more partners and distribution world wide of the coin. I don't think we wants to give away  medical marijuana at fire sale prices and I just don't see how he is making money at .01-.02 cents a coin.

Also want to point out investors with there butt hurt cause its not a dollar yet per coin, all the delusional people that thought they would be millionaires on 10/20 LOL and the Cannacoin guys putting adding stress is just not helping.

Once widespread adoption occurs then this coin will go up. Until then I think the price of the coin is a accurate reflection of what it is truly worth which is a .01 - .02 cents. Anything higher then that is pure hype until we start seeing more results. Delta 9 has been doing great btw. 10/20 was soo over hyped though and the people trying to hype this everyday is just getting annoying. Still waiting for the Sanjay Gupta CNN report lol j/k.

I used to have Canna coins but sold them all and put them into CannabisCoins after tokyopotato was being a ass hat.

Also would like to know what the DEV's plan is for distributing the Canndy strain. Is the goal to grow this strain or strains to support this coin worldwide? I don't see how you could use this coin anywhere else besides Arizona at this point unless dispensaries are willing to sell medical marijuana for an extremely cheap rate. Also the distribution of the medical marijuana is going to be a hurdle unless these strains are being grown in other places to support this coin.

I Disagree, i think the 1gram = 1cann is important for the coin to grow. It will help fuel adaptation more then anything else, im just waiting for high times or something of that caliber to pick this story up Smiley
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

A PR person can promote this project to local newspaper, televisions, journalists, etc.
CNN for example has a dedicated section on their website with news entries about medicinal cannabis, were they contacted? They should.
The PR person could also keep everyone updated while D9 is meeting up with some people. Just this it's a 6h/day job (research, contact, updates, etc).
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

I have been invested in this coin since my friend told me about it who is also #1 whale holder of this coin. I have been watching these threads for awhile.

I never understood why the value was pegged to 1 CANN to 1 Gram. Right now that is unrealistic for this coin. I think the only time we will see this is when there is widespread adoption of this coin which hasn't happened yet. This was a idea was brought up by whales of the coin who want to get rich quick. As much as I would love for this to happen I don't see it happening anytime soon. We should let this coin grow like a business where starts off small and see where it goes.

I think the 1 CANN to 1 Gram is putting a lot of stress on the Delta 9. He has other things to worry about like getting more partners and distribution world wide of the coin. I don't think we wants to give away  medical marijuana at fire sale prices and I just don't see how he is making money at .01-.02 cents a coin.

Also want to point out investors with there butt hurt cause its not a dollar yet per coin, all the delusional people that thought they would be millionaires on 10/20 LOL and the Cannacoin guys putting adding stress is just not helping.

Once widespread adoption occurs then this coin will go up. Until then I think the price of the coin is a accurate reflection of what it is truly worth which is a .01 - .02 cents. Anything higher then that is pure hype until we start seeing more results. Delta 9 has been doing great btw. 10/20 was soo over hyped though and the people trying to hype this everyday is just getting annoying. Still waiting for the Sanjay Gupta CNN report lol j/k.

I used to have Canna coins but sold them all and put them into CannabisCoins after tokyopotato was being a ass hat.

Also would like to know what the DEV's plan is for distributing the Canndy strain. Is the goal to grow this strain or strains to support this coin worldwide? I don't see how you could use this coin anywhere else besides Arizona at this point unless dispensaries are willing to sell medical marijuana for an extremely cheap rate. Also the distribution of the medical marijuana is going to be a hurdle unless these strains are being grown in other places to support this coin.

I Disagree, i think the 1gram = 1cann is important for the coin to grow. It will help fuel adaptation more then anything else, im just waiting for high times or something of that caliber to pick this story up Smiley
I agree. 1 gram = 1 cann is necessary for adaptation because it gives the investor an instant perceived value.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Lionx7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

This CannabisCoin price decline was incredibly predictable. The temporary price bump should be almost singularly attributed to the fact that CannabisCoins were worth more than their market value at the event. Investors should expect the CannabisCoin price to experience similar spikes and declines when future Yes We CANN events occur. This cycle will continue until CannabisCoin can grow enough marijuana plants to peg the price to 1 gram of marijuana on a permanent basis.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cannabiscoin-price-sobers-following-yes-cann-event/

If your a long term investor than maybe CANN is good for you. As a trader I will be back at a later time to profit off the next and dump. Those who still have CANN simply just have to wait and hope what is said above is true.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

This CannabisCoin price decline was incredibly predictable. The temporary price bump should be almost singularly attributed to the fact that CannabisCoins were worth more than their market value at the event. Investors should expect the CannabisCoin price to experience similar spikes and declines when future Yes We CANN events occur. This cycle will continue until CannabisCoin can grow enough marijuana plants to peg the price to 1 gram of marijuana on a permanent basis.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cannabiscoin-price-sobers-following-yes-cann-event/

If your a long term investor than maybe CANN is good for you. As a trader I will be back at a later time to profit off the next and dump. Those who still have CANN simply just have to wait and hope what is said above is true.

It's worth noting that event is ongoing. Transactions continue every day.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:02:15 PM

Just saying, there were 7 btc CANN selling 10 min ago, the whale took it back just after Smiley

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

cevarius

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

Acceptance of CANN at that dispensary is ongoing. We have no idea and no way of knowing if any CANN have been or are being used for purchases after the launch.
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:07:35 PM

Acceptance of CANN at that dispensary is ongoing. We have no idea and no way of knowing if any CANN have been or are being used for purchases after the launch.

Yeah, it's a permanent CANN Point Of Sale (PoS).
shogun0101

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:19:48 PM

Is 1 Cann = 1 Gram in value today? No it is only worth .01-.02 cents in USD. So I think people are asking a lot for something in its early stages. Could it be there eventually, sure. And it can only be used in one dispensary at this point in Arizona. We should say 1 Cann = 1 Gram in one dispensary.

We need to make this coin better then the USD. Make it a world wide currency just like bitcoin to do this we need to be getting dispensaries all over the world to accept this. A Arizona based coin is not going to help the other 23 legal medical states http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 or someone in another legal country where they medical marijuana. Thus logistics need to be worked out to make this happen. I think the easiest way would be to have seeds of strain and have the plants grown for exclusive dispensaries. Overseas is a long term strategy but at least get this working in the other 23 states.

Also a training video on how to use the currency should be made and forwarded to dispensaries and be up on youtube with step by step instructions (where to buy, app to use, etc). We are still in the infancy of this coin right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: