Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:26:08 PM

Is 1 Cann = 1 Gram in value today? No it is only worth .01-.02 cents in USD. So I think people are asking a lot for something in its early stages. Could it be there eventually, sure. And it can only be used in one dispensary at this point in Arizona. We should say 1 Cann = 1 Gram in one dispensary.

We need to make this coin better then the USD. Make it a world wide currency just like bitcoin to do this we need to be getting dispensaries all over the world to accept this. A Arizona based coin is not going to help the other 23 legal medical states http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 or someone in another legal country where they medical marijuana. Thus logistics need to be worked out to make this happen. I think the easiest way would be to have seeds of strain and have the plants grown for exclusive dispensaries. Overseas is a long term strategy but at least get this working in the other 23 states.

Also a training video on how to use the currency should be made and forwarded to dispensaries and be up on youtube with step by step instructions (where to buy, app to use, etc). We are still in the infancy of this coin right now.

We can't keep expecting dev to do all this. He is working really hard on this project. I think it'll be better if each of us do our part. Post instructions video yourself, spread the news, retweet cannnews, educate patients/people about cann..etc

CANN has too much potential...nothing like this has been done in crypto market. Pump & dump would happen all the time...we just need to stop looking at the price for the moment and focus on how we can make this better.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:29:56 PM

Is 1 Cann = 1 Gram in value today? No it is only worth .01-.02 cents in USD. So I think people are asking a lot for something in its early stages. Could it be there eventually, sure. And it can only be used in one dispensary at this point in Arizona. We should say 1 Cann = 1 Gram in one dispensary.

We need to make this coin better then the USD. Make it a world wide currency just like bitcoin to do this we need to be getting dispensaries all over the world to accept this. A Arizona based coin is not going to help the other 23 legal medical states http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881 or someone in another legal country where they medical marijuana. Thus logistics need to be worked out to make this happen. I think the easiest way would be to have seeds of strain and have the plants grown for exclusive dispensaries. Overseas is a long term strategy but at least get this working in the other 23 states.

Also a training video on how to use the currency should be made and forwarded to dispensaries and be up on youtube with step by step instructions (where to buy, app to use, etc). We are still in the infancy of this coin right now.
That, to me, gives cann a quantifiable worth of 10 dollars per. Even if it is one dispensary right now, that is still goods being traded for this monetary note. That is huge. Shoot it could be a dude in his apartment that takes cann and it would be huge. The fact that a physical resource is being traded for this note of value is significant.

"I think the easiest way would be to have seeds of strain and have the plants grown for exclusive dispensaries." - currently implemented I believe.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
shogun0101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

Didn't I just say how to make it better. We need a dispensary video from Herbal Wellness on how a average joe shmoe can use this coin. I unfortunately don't live in Arizona to make said video.

Anyone in Arizona near Herbal Wellness that could do this? I would have thought the training on this has been done already since they are conducting transactions so I don't see how hard this would be.
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

"I think the easiest way would be to have seeds of strain and have the plants grown for exclusive dispensaries." - currently implemented I believe.
I think it was brought up as a potential option by dev, but I'm not aware of it being in effect currently.
erok

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:35:48 PM

I think it was brought up as a potential option by dev, but I'm not aware of it being in effect currently.
I am at work so I don't want to dig for too long but I remember them saying that they have active grows dedicated to cann.

*edit* also sorry if I am a stupid and it turns out my memory is just mammories.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
cevarius

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

We can't keep expecting dev to do all this. He is working really hard on this project. I think it'll be better if each of us do our part. Post instructions video yourself, spread the news, retweet cannnews, educate patients/people about cann..etc
Unofficial sources can be very damaging. At some point, the CANN dev team has to have this stuff officially released, or at least endorsed if not done by them in-house.
cevarius

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

I am at work so I don't want to dig for too long but I remember them saying that they have active grows dedicated to cann.
I was referring to the part about seeds being given out. Sorry for any confusion.

There currently is one grow in veg officially for CANN. I've not heard of any others.
shogun0101

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

So I can take 10 million coins to Herbal Wellness and get 10 million grams lol. First of there is a limit already. The US dollar can buy more then said limit. Right now I would not say its worth $10 each its just a glorified coupon to one dispensary.

The day when I can walk into a large number dispensaries and take my coins and get a million grams is the day its worth $10 a CANN. But not today. Today its worth .01-.02 according to bittrex LOL

I agree with cevarius. Delta 9 and his team need official videos or anyone can make a choppy video that damages credibility. Unusual facts is a good name for you LOL. I don't know if I want unusualfacts making a cannabis coin video.
erok

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:46:23 PM

I was referring to the part about seeds being given out. Sorry for any confusion.

There currently is one grow in veg officially for CANN. I've not heard of any others.
SAAAWWEEEET My memory is still sharp like a balloon! Seed distribution will probably come after the initial grow I would guess. I would think they would sell clones as well locally. Also I really hope they call the strain canncoinicus!

unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:49:40 PM

Didn't I just say how to make it better. We need a dispensary video from Herbal Wellness on how a average joe shmoe can use this coin. I unfortunately don't live in Arizona to make said video.

Anyone in Arizona near Herbal Wellness that could do this? I would have thought the training on this has been done already since they are conducting transactions so I don't see how hard this would be.

hold that thought. We're creating our own forum..please make sure you bring it up there. I think it's very good idea you have there. are you on irc?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carafleur

Activity: 113

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

it's surprising no CANN MMJ buyer comment here or twitter...
Also, I didn't find clear answer about the 1CANN=1GRAM so called "event" : Was it just for the 10/20 or does HWC hold some CANNdy strain and can sell it everyday for CANN ?

A good thing would be to make public CANN addresses used by customers, so every stoner can see how much CANNdy-MMJ is actually sold

Also, a summary of the event would have been very welcomed : "For the 1st day, XXX people could acquire YYY grams of CANNdy MMJ , in exchange for YYY CANNabisCoins."
This, is what any MMJ enthusiast would like to read
fuck the bittrex price, whether 0,01$ or 0,07$ it's greediculous, you don't buy weed on exchanges...maybe some lube though   Lips sealed

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:57:46 PM

0.00004217     143030.9023654   6.0316       6.8303

Hello sweety whale  Kiss

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

shogun0101

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:58:18 PM

Unusual id wait on Delta 9 for now. I think if this video was released and given to dispensaries and it was an "Official Cannabis Coin video" it would make this coin do extremely well. Use herbal wellness as the test bed to make said video. Start distributing video to all Arizona dispensaries then move on out ward to other states. I think Colorado was next on the list.
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:03:29 PM

First of there is a limit already. The US dollar can buy more then said limit.

You'd be 100% correct in saying that if it werent for the fact that you're incorrect.

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:03:56 PM

Also, I didn't find clear answer about the 1CANN=1GRAM so called "event" : Was it just for the 10/20 or does HWC hold some CANNdy strain and can sell it everyday for CANN ?

A good thing would be to make public CANN addresses used by customers, so every stoner can see how much CANNdy-MMJ is actually sold

Also, a summary of the event would have been very welcomed : "For the 1st day, XXX people could acquire YYY grams of CANNdy MMJ , in exchange for YYY CANNabisCoins."
fuck the bittrex price, whether 0,01$ or 0,07$ it's greediculous, you don't buy weed on exchanges...maybe some lube though   Lips sealed

It wasn't a big event really...delta9 mentioned from day 1 that it was soft launch. People were hyped up because it was the first event. You can check pictures on twitter..they updated it as much as they could. The point wasn't to update the world..the point was to test how average people react to CANN and customers were very happy if you read the twitter.

they posted videos, photos, tweets etc to update everyone..it wasn't really a big event and d9 mentioned it clearly from the begining.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Damadegyptian

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:04:56 PM

The event on the 20th was for one "Pre-rolled" joint for worth $10 for 1 Cannabiscoin. limit one per person for the 1st 50 people, after that there was a minimum $10 purchase to be able to get the "pre-rolled" J for a coin.

BTC - 1Awz7HfX37gMvPSVBmpNzpcRmbBcgojgse Cheesy
https://www.facebook.com/therealcryptocurrencynews/
shogun0101

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:07:42 PM

The event on the 20th was for one "Pre-rolled" joint for worth $10 for 1 Cannabiscoin. limit one per person for the 1st 50 people, after that there was a minimum $10 purchase to be able to get the "pre-rolled" J for a coin.

So really its not worth 1 CANN = 1 GRAM. Its just a coupon at this point. So not worth $10 a Cann yet
cevarius

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:07:47 PM

There is no CANN strain available at this time. As far as I'm aware, the CANN strain is still in veg growth stage.

I've repeatedly brought up having some sort of access to the amount of purchases made with CANNs, but no one responds. Guess no one but you and me want to know that CANNs are actually being used with any sort of regularity, let alone increasing day by day.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

0.00004217     143030.9023654   6.0316       6.8303

Hello sweety whale  Kiss

That was coward whale, because I tried to buy 3 btc from this and what I bought?:

10/22/2014 21:00:29   Buy   0.00004217   17364.99605078   67015.22463778   0.00004215   0.73389879

Coward removed ask...

But few minutes after appeared with 4300 and I hit that b*tch:

10/22/2014 21:04:28   Buy   0.00004300   47965.51381919   47965.51381919   0.00004299   2.06767338

Just look at bids.. No more Cann below 3.5k soon imo.

CANN in bulltrap mode started for real imo. Byu below 5k or 4k if you want to try, sell above 8k.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:11:25 PM

why Dev burned another 10 Million Coins? what is they doing that now? its only to have less supply to bring the price up?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: