Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:17:35 PM

Price has crashed....

Serious buy order is at 1430 sat....   Tongue

I´m out. It is freefall.

have a good day  Grin Grin...for me just occasion to buy cheaper,but if you sell after this,u don't really deserve to follow this project... Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyknox74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:52:24 PM

Price has crashed....

I´m out. It is freefall.

Recovering now.

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:03:11 PM

Price has crashed....

I´m out. It is freefall.

Recovering now.

Never smart to get out of something when it is in freefall. The plane levels again and keeps on flying, while you stept out and the ground is getting closer and closer Cheesy

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:09:21 PM

Price has crashed....

I´m out. It is freefall.

Recovering now.

Never smart to get out of something when it is in freefall. The plane levels again and keeps on flying, while you stept out and the ground is getting closer and closer Cheesy

What do you mean ?

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:36:30 PM

Remember that in august it was under 1k sat  Roll Eyes
Now 1st page on bittrex with around 18 btc volume i see. Dev still active and kickin... dunno .. doesnt seem a reason to panic imo. MArkets will be markets.. people sell and people buy..

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

Remember that in august it was under 1k sat  Roll Eyes
Now 1st page on bittrex with around 18 btc volume i see. Dev still active and kickin... dunno .. doesnt seem a reason to panic imo. MArkets will be markets.. people sell and people buy..

The more you follow this thread every second, the more you tend to panick.  I've been holding steady this whole time.  Sold some at 16K a while back.  Figured it might crash, but I felt this was a chance for CANN to prove to the world that it can be a top currency.  The crash was good for distribution and more people, more hands are in the community.  This is only positive.  We now have a good moderated thread and it hasn't deterred people from investing or writing on this thread as evidence by the countless pages that are already present.  The coin has about 200 workers mining every day on SuchPool.pw and usually has easily over 10 GHs, which is more than most X11 coins can boast about.  I think the biggest thing to implement, possibly in the future would be a program that tracks the amount of cannabis purchased (in grams and/or pounds) with CANN every month.  This would create a system of trust every month ensuring that the law hasn't intervened and that things are still sailing smoothly.  Love having you guys as part of my portfolio and unlike URO, I can actually SEE the transactions happening in the USA, not some random third world country with a product I never purchased before.
microchoveur

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

The more you follow this thread every second, the more you tend to panick.  I've been holding steady this whole time.  Sold some at 16K a while back.  Figured it might crash, but I felt this was a chance for CANN to prove to the world that it can be a top currency.  The crash was good for distribution and more people, more hands are in the community.  This is only positive.  We now have a good moderated thread and it hasn't deterred people from investing or writing on this thread as evidence by the countless pages that are already present.  The coin has about 200 workers mining every day on SuchPool.pw and usually has easily over 10 GHs, which is more than most X11 coins can boast about.  I think the biggest thing to implement, possibly in the future would be a program that tracks the amount of cannabis purchased (in grams and/or pounds) with CANN every month.  This would create a system of trust every month ensuring that the law hasn't intervened and that things are still sailing smoothly.  Love having you guys as part of my portfolio and unlike URO, I can actually SEE the transactions happening in the USA, not some random third world country with a product I never purchased before.

Man seriously this is a fucking amazing idea you have here.
I can already imagine the website, with the amount of weed sold actualized every hour… It could be really nice to see the CANN public expansion !

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

I can already imagine the website, with the amount of weed sold actualized every hour… It could be really nice to see the CANN public expansion !

I just think it would give people less of a reason to check this forum, less of a reason to have a moderated forum, less speculation, more ease of mind, and it would be quick for me to just glance at the ticker telling me how many has been sold from time to time, as a heart beat for this project/currency Smiley
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 06:21:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

Brief Update:

PHX Grow: Insulating and moving plants.  We are blowing in more insulation for the winter grow.

We've been running all over the place  with getting supplies to our new grow setup in Northern Arizona.  We've got power, Water, walls, Roof and floor all setup.  Smiley  Things are coming along on this front.

We have vendors meeting up this week to address other requirements for the grow.

One of our Growers whom recently joined the CANN team has been working with me on the Northern AZ grow.  He and his team will be supporting the YesWeCann movement and will be working

in unity with us to get physical growth going and to get CANNdy strains moving.  Keep in mind, these projects are currently being self-funded by the team and its supporters.  

CannabisCoin mission remains strong and the team is working diligently.

Future YesWeCANN Events:

There will be future upcoming events and we will provide more information as it develops.

More Strains:

We are currently experimenting with more strains and working on developing hybrids.

CANN Acceptance:

We will be actively pushing for acceptance of CannabisCoin as payment to other dispensaries and shops.  HWC Dispensary (Herbal Wellness Center) has been providing real world environment for the CANN team and will continue support the movement.

Web Wallet:

Development of the CannabisCoin web wallet has been 99% completed.  We will be placing additional physical servers at the datacenter strictly for CANN developments and future services for CANN.  

Testing of the web wallet has been successful thus far and we will be moving it to the new servers within days.

The new web wallet will allow anyone to use any mobile device to make payments using CannabisCoin.  We already have an Android Wallet that has proven to be successful at the 10/20 event and now it will be universal.

More updates coming.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
shogun0101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:34:51 PM

Any new pictures? Thank you for the news!

Hello Everyone,

Brief Update:

PHX Grow: Insulating and moving plants.  We are blowing in more insulation for the winter grow.

We've been running all over the place  with getting supplies to our new grow setup in Northern Arizona.  We've got power, Water, walls, Roof and floor all setup.  Smiley  Things are coming along on this front.

We have vendors meeting up this week to address other requirements for the grow.

One of our Growers whom recently joined the CANN team has been working with me on the Northern AZ grow.  He and his team will be supporting the YesWeCann movement and will be working

in unity with us to get physical growth going and to get CANNdy strains moving.  Keep in mind, these projects are currently being self-funded by the team and its supporters.  

Future YesWeCANN Events:

There will be future upcoming events and we will provide more information as it develops.

More Strains:

We are currently experimenting with more strains and working on developing hybrids.

CANN Acceptance:

We will be actively pushing for acceptance of CannabisCoin as payment to other dispensaries and shops.  HWC Dispensary (Herbal Wellness Center) has been providing real world environment for the CANN team and will continue support the movement.

Web Wallet:

Development of the CannabisCoin web wallet has been 99% completed.  We will be placing additional physical servers at the datacenter strictly for CANN developments and future services for CANN.  

Testing of the web wallet has been successful thus far and we will be moving it to the new servers within days.

The new web wallet will allow anyone to use any mobile device to make payments using CannabisCoin.  We already have an Android Wallet that has proven to be successful at the 10/20 event and now it will be universal.

More updates coming.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

ciccas4

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:17:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

Brief Update:

Future YesWeCANN Events:

More Strains:

CANN Acceptance:

Web Wallet:

More updates coming.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Just awesome...can't wait for new pictures and events...that's just huge  Grin Grin
microchoveur

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:42:37 PM

I just think it would give people less of a reason to check this forum, less of a reason to have a moderated forum, less speculation, more ease of mind, and it would be quick for me to just glance at the ticker telling me how many has been sold from time to time, as a heart beat for this project/currency Smiley

Yep exactly, and consequently it would make a reduction of dumps, more people would trust the coin !
Thanks for updates D9 that's great but you really should consider this option I think, or someone who has enough knowedge to make this website !

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:13:25 PM

We will see CANN even dropping harder, where is the team? Where is everybody? No news.  It reminds me of Aurocoin, that was worth a crazy amount and then start crashing and crashing. I said yesterday, i will enter at around 1500sats, but i believe i will lower that to 1000 sats.
ciccas4

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

We will see CANN even dropping harder, where is the team? Where is everybody? No news.  It reminds me of Aurocoin, that was worth a crazy amount and then start crashing and crashing. I said yesterday, i will enter at around 1500sats, but i believe i will lower that to 1000 sats.

placebo,i think you're wrong..team is here and is working,problem is that everybody want's money yesterday..the project needs time to grow(lol  Grin )...
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

Yep exactly, and consequently it would make a reduction of dumps, more people would trust the coin !
Thanks for updates D9 that's great but you really should consider this option I think, or someone who has enough knowedge to make this website !

Great Idea.  Definitely considered.

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

wow thanks for deleting my post by the way^

something seems fishy about cann...wouldn't even answer mine and the other guys post that was asking a few questions...instead the posts gets deleted ahahahahahahahahahahaha not even funny man

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:05:31 PM

We do not tolerate other coin teams that have a history of spamming, trolling, and abuse of their own community .  Jamesonotc is with CCN and their team.
They should spend their time on their projects.  Please research that user first.

CANN team thoughts:

"There is nothing CCN Cannacoin/Cannapay could ever offer to the CANN community or the Cannabis Community as a whole.  Cannapay in our opinion is something that will never be adopted nor allowed in any medical marijuana dispensary due to the nature of the software and the "closed" source it operates on."

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

We do not tolerate other coin teams that have a history of spamming, trolling, and abuse of their community .  Jamesonotc is with CCN and their team.
They should spend their time on their projects.  Please research that user first.

The dude was asking legit questions tho

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:10:47 PM

We do not tolerate other coin teams that have a history of spamming, trolling, and abuse of their own community .  Jamesonotc is with CCN and their team.

CANN team thoughts:

"There is nothing CCN Cannacoin/Cannapay could ever offer to the CANN community or the Cannabis Community as a whole.  Cannapay in our opinion is something that will never be adopted nor allowed in any medical marijuana dispensary due to the nature of the software and the "closed" source it operates on."

LEGIT OR NOT.  THEY (CCN) HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THE COMMUNITY AND CRYPTO.

ciccas4

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

CANN team thoughts:

"There is nothing CCN Cannacoin/Cannapay could ever offer to the CANN community or the Cannabis Community as a whole.  Cannapay in our opinion is something that will never be adopted nor allowed in any medical marijuana dispensary due to the nature of the software and the "closed" source it operates on."

LEGIT OR NOT.  THEY (CCN) HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THE COMMUNITY AND CRYPTO.

Every time cann get's back in the main screan of interest,fuders come back...got the feeling anyway they're not enought to kill this huge project  Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: