Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:28:14 AM

So we can start trading BLOCKNET 7 days after the ITO ends on November 5th? Does that mean that trading will commence on November 12th? Is there a countdown timer or something like that? Or would someone graciously answer these questions of mine Smiley Would be greatly appreciated Smiley
7 days? Shocked why take so long?
No not 7 days after ITO, just after it ends on the 5th
thanks , but I read the bittrex ito rule, they need verify block, wallet after ito end

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy_Zed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

bittrex ito rule
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.

Does anyone know how long do they need to verify, thanks

The official rule is to keep the coins in escrow for 3 days after the ICO ends.

Jiimmy Zed
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:40:06 AM

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:43:37 AM

bittrex ito rule
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.

Does anyone know how long do they need to verify, thanks

The official rule is to keep the coins in escrow for 3 days after the ICO ends.

Jiimmy Zed
thanks, but I am confused that poloniex don't need verify, you can buy from polo and withraw,

I think the verify of bittrex is meaningless. am I correct?

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
Altcoin Prophet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:12:56 AM

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.
dannyspk

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:26:15 AM

CoinGateway still hasn't responded to my ticket and not sent me the remaining 10% payout. What is up with that?
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:00:20 AM

CoinGateway still hasn't responded to my ticket and not sent me the remaining 10% payout. What is up with that?

They will.

I have noticed that their support seems to be active in what would be the afternoon/evening in the US.

I got a reply from them at about 3pm CST today.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:49:28 AM

so i have been noticing the FUD happening with Blocknet, XC, SDC altogether. with people such as bobsurplus, rynomster, prometheus, Dan and few others mentioned...its getting interesting in this forum...people spreading old news, photoshoping chats and posting them to use as "FUD materials". I wonder how it will all turn out at the end....
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:57:09 AM

make a new one and reopen it till they reply to you. They gave it me just yesterday night. But they gave me everything at the end

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:59:48 AM

Poloniex still trading blocks......

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
ms983845

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:30:06 AM

I have to agree with this. I see a huge up trend in BTC.

Would be grateful for some evidence from the charts etc?
New to TA!
Thanks in advance!
popticu

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:06:54 AM

Good news: Bter has now disabled selling on the BLOCK:BTC pairing.
cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:10:57 AM

poloniex are saying the Devs where informed about the trading during the ITO before-hand and Devs agreed:

from troll box:

"rufykun1983: Why polo still Trading Blocks?
rufykun1983: It is an ITO
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, the devs knew we were listing it with trading opening,we did not host the ito
Hanoosh: Chickenliver, so the btc go directly to them. ?
Hanoosh: Chickenliver, what will happen if it fails and ppl wants refunds . :/
sankar.gce41: Look at New scientific algo cpu only coin "GAP"
rufykun1983: In their thread they have said the opposite. do you have any proof?
Please wait 3 seconds between messages.
Chickenliver: Hanoosh, no and refunds would have to come from the blocks devs
oojacoboo: rufykun1983, they've said that the wallets will be multi-sig with a 3rd party
oojacoboo: not that the exchanges would be escrowing the BTC
sankar41: rufykun1983, Need Proof ?
oojacoboo: however, there won't be a wallet for a while, so you'll have to hold on to the BLOCK in the exchange for a bit
rufykun1983: Indeed
sankar41: rufykun1983, now diff is 20 , i don't recomment buying . After 35.5 diff every block will be a record
rufykun1983: there is already a wallet I withdrawn my blocks bought from here with NHZ two days ago in my wallet
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, do you have proof that the DEvs authorized you to trade Blocks?
PARISHILTON: Sup noobs
rufykun1983: wallet, http://www.atcsecure.com/blocknet/blocknet-qt.1.1.1.3b.zip
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, you would have to talk to the devs about that,but they are fully aware we have trading open
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, off course they are fully aware I am fully aware also I can see you are trading
rufykun1983: Chickenliver,what im asking is if they were made aware from the beginning.
Chickenliver: rufykun1983, yes they knew well before we listed it trade wpuld be open and they said it was ok.
godofdefire: War should only be fought against the perils of man.
rufykun1983: Chickenliver, Thank you I’ll check with them so."

Would be nice to hear from them a clarification on this.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:12:30 AM

how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:13:37 AM

how much did blocknet project raised for the moment?
1K BTC
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

more daily fud from a well known fudster

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:23:30 AM

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

This project is built on transparency and they have to address the Issue that exchanges are trading ITO when they were not supposed to. The sooner they addresse it properly the best for the project. this will bring more investors in.

Is because I care about my Investements that I post facts that need to be addressed to clean the name of the Investment I put money In. All points I make are very valid points from someone that invest long term. It seems you are just interested in pumps and you have no ethics from the behaviour you are having.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:30:42 AM

What is it with you?   You say you are not fudding, but all you do every single minute is write more fud.    If you don't like it... sell it and GTFO.  With "supporters" like you, who needs enemies?

Why do you say that I fud when I just ask questions. Your post yesterday was FUD as the address you posted was NOT the Pre mine address. I can say you are spreading FUD as you post wrong Informations.

The premine question was not started by me but Herdix and you went all out against me because I asked questions on top of it as many others did, to do not make it go rampage for another FUD attack as because people like you ignored the Issue then it started unfortunately as I was supposing it would if it was not addressed properly.

You seem to focus just on me buddy and keep arassing me and im just posting fair Facts that Helped the community all the way > see the 10% discount issue as well. I've been in XC community since may always supporting it and always giving my time for free testing all the updates and supporting the DEvs my post Hisotory Dan Teka and Arlyn can confirm that.

If we were in the street I would have just punched you in the face several times by now get a hold with stalking my posts and stop arassing people on-line get a life Looser.

Ooh lookout everyone, we have an Internet tough guy here.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Well then, carry on trolling.

synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

Morning folks

Let's try to be civil.

Cryptico the situation with Poloniex is clear and has been since the beginning of the ITO:
- they allowed trades and thought that we expected this
- since it's an ITO, we did not expect selling to be enabled
- they have been unwilling to disable selling
- I don't know why they are not more accommodating.

What you posted has not contributed any further information.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:40:30 AM

Ooh lookout everyone, we have an Internet tough guy here.

Now I see why you act the way you do.  You must have one sad and pathetic life living under your moms basement with nothing better to do and this is your only pleasure in life.... Trolling on some forum anonymously.

Well then, carry on trolling.

Actually I was really hurted yesterday by your response laredo and qasw whatever, to my posts ignoring that the topic was started by herdix but just focusing on hating against me after all the energy and passion I put into the XC thread.

I do not want to be threated like a Fud spreadder by Idiots on a forum and I would like to contribute to the block-net and XC team with my means.

Please stop arassing me and stop bloating the forum with your nonsense. I will report you and the others for arassement if this continues. I would like to continue to post without you offending me constantly.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: