Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:56:25 PM

Ho my god guys Im reading trough the paste bin of coinsource IRC I cannot believe they allowed such trolling during the "Interview" and I cannot believe this will be their official interview to get Dan's point of view of what happened.

I am very sad that Crypto today is at this level and it seems to be full of 15years old basement trolls online. ffs what shit persons my god really felt pain for Dan and he remained always calm and prefessional..unbelieveable.

Do you got a link for us?

[14:48] <simpleton> http://pastebin.com/6HA1reCG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

Ho my god guys Im reading trough the paste bin of coinsource IRC I cannot believe they allowed such trolling during the "Interview" and I cannot believe this will be their official interview to get Dan's point of view of what happened.

I am very sad that Crypto today is at this level and it seems to be full of 15years old basement trolls online. ffs what shit persons my god really felt pain for Dan and he remained always calm and prefessional..unbelieveable.

I think you will find more of us adults that support the blocknet, so not to worry. Kids don't even have investment cash.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:00:14 PM

This was writen after, hopefully the article will be ok.

<TK_Hamed_> We will be compiling the interview and will be publishing an excerpt later
[19:22] <TK_Hamed_> Along with the full IRC logs.
[19:22] <Xuthus> do you really think he got anything under control
[19:23] <TK_Hamed_> Well this interview was suppose to get his perspective
[19:23] <TK_Hamed_> When 1000 voices are outnumbering his
[19:23] <Xuthus> he faild hamed
[19:23] <TK_Hamed_> That's up to the persons view
[19:23] <battbot> Coins source needs
[19:23] <TK_Hamed_> I'd personally say otherwise
[19:23] <battbot> To use their head

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

coinsource is a joke do you want to tell me that the guy that published the first article did not have to have it reviewed by the magazine before to be published? they allowed it to publish and the way they interviewed Dan says it all of what kind of professionalism they have.

it is all a joke....and a sad one.

I am glad I have found XC in this mess.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:06:22 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 09:22:50 PM by infinitechaos

posted this last page

First off:
Dan never uses caps in his handle. Its all lowercase letters. I've been in enough IRC to know this. Then you also have some inaccuracies in the spelling which is a little suspect.

Secondly:
regarding that pastebin , Syn was in our forums earlier discussing  the fatal flaws of ZK and why it wouldnt work with XC . In the pastebin it seems like he's praising it. Doesnt make any sense how you could go from liking something to despising it.

Thirdly:
Let me remind you that Pookie was actually caught faking logs, pretending to be Battbot earlier but ended up getting caugh because he didnt spell his name correctly. That pastebin looks exactly like the same foolish attempt to manipulate and stir new FUD. Oh and PS, Pookie (Mr Boh) is British FYI. that would explain the british dialect in the pastebin as he was probably using Dan's handle.

I think maybe you misunderstand.

The chat log you and I are referring to was first posted by Dan himself.

Most of what you've said above seems to have been said under the assumption that the log was posted by someone else.

The truth is that Mr Boh has an axe to grind, because he didn't want to merge SDC with XC as discussed with its lead developer.

https://gist.github.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d

2nd - This conspiracy has blown way out of control, I never was behind cloak, in fact I called it a scam from day#! [http://pastebin.com/TvJkKiCJ]

3rd - I was never the dev of any other coin than XC and blocknet, - I was never the hal dev, I did NOT WRITE ANY of its code

4th - I barely have enough time to manage my full-time business and XC and my family - how could I Have possibly had the time to do any thing else?

5th - Any involvement with PROM was stated publicly when it happened, check twitter and the forum for the record - and thats it

6th - Blocknet funds are going to be escrowed - there IS NO SCAM INVOLVED NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF SCAM EVER!!

It is sickening that a few people with false pretense have taken something that was already public knowledge and twisted it.

I've spent over 1000 hours on XC, in order to bring some real value to this marketplace and bridge the gap into the business world with this technology, and the fact that a few paid troll's can cause this much havoc is complete insanity

Get your FACTS straight before making an assumption by a paid troll

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

And to those of you acting like I'm nuts for questioning the linguistics seen in the chat log Dan posted, I have been following the XC community since its inception. Never once have I seen Dan use the British spelling of 'decentralised' on this forum or in IRC. I happen to be quite skilled in linguistics analysis and I see some subtle, yet significant differences between the language I see used by Dan on this forum and in IRC on a regular basis and the language I see used by ATCSECURE in the chat logs that Dan posted.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:08:57 PM

Bunch of code posted by <DarkClub>

<DarkClub> what is this block doing

<atcsecure> while darkclub=stuip printf 'stupid' do loop fuck off

lol
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Can you give us a status on how many BTC have been raised so far?

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

Don't trust any exchange!
cryptico

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

like a boss:

[20:16:30] <atcsecure> in fact BTC will be a sidechain to blocknet

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

Koontas

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:17:03 PM

If you don' feel good about it I would sell. Why even post that comment here other than to troll a response?

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

The first part of your question was honest. But, seriously you know you were leading with your last comment. It would be nice to have a gauge of BTC that is for sure and agree 100%. I think there is a lot of time being spent defending their position on blocknet. Politics work that way.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:21:03 PM

like a boss:

Sidechain mentioned. All that's left to do now is to figure out what a sidechain is, how it works, what's the use for it in blocknet, and how to implement it. And then implement it. Or not.
cryptico

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:22:14 PM

I do request that you spend some more time on the OP and website...they're both missing a good amount of information (I hope).

you can make the calculation yourself by summing all the BTC available in all the exchanges

Bittrex : 555.8

Polo: 312.3

Bter: 527.7

=

2500-1395.8=1104.2 if there is less than 254.2 Bitcoin dump on Bittrex refund wall the ITO is succesful right now.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Koontas

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Time to make some tough decisions.  My gut tells me to get rid of everything ASAP but I'm trying to find reasons to convince me otherwise.

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

The first part of your question was honest. But, seriously you know you were leading with your last comment. It would be nice to have a gauge of BTC that is for sure and agree 100%. I think there is a lot of time being spent defending their position on blocknet. Politics work that way.

You're right, leading them to post SOMETHING that isn't just dealing with the trolls...  Keep in mind, there are investors willing to stick this out, but, they need information and updates too.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:23:14 PM

synechist, I have one question I cannot find or missed maybe... Smiley
let's say some will surely sell their block when trex will be open for that 48h after end of ito...where will those block go? to trex or to the team? or will be destroyed, meaning we, who belive in project and  hold them, will own more % at the end?
keep up the good work & gl Smiley
cheers

They will be treated as unsold BLOCK and destroyed.

If enough are unsold for us to not make the minimum of 850 BTC, then all the BTC (and all the altcoins too) will be returned to BLOCK buyers.

Can you tell us that the minum of 850 BTC including Alts sales is reached now? and how much has been sold in total BTC till now? Thank you.

I think so, but the past few days' FUD has put my calculation of these figures on hold.

Also, since Bittrex customers will be able to buy back their BTC in the 48 hours after the ITO ends, there's a chance that we will not end up with 850 BTC even if we have it now.

(On the other hand, the 48 hour refund opportunity means people can now buy BLOCK with no risk of loss, since they can sell if, after the ITO, market sentiment is not positive.)

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:23:45 PM

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

You're right, leading them to post SOMETHING that isn't just dealing with the trolls...  Keep in mind, there are investors willing to stick this out, but, they need information and updates too.

Agree. Most of us have purchased large volume and take the risks knowing it comes back if goal not met. It's a win-win.

Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:24:53 PM

If you'll see my edit, I'm trying to find more information.  The OP and website are sorely lacking in my opinion and there's a lot of shit to read through.  Ex. Why isn't there a running total in the OP?

Agree. Most of us have purchased large volume and take the risks knowing it comes back if goal not met. It's a win-win.

me too.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

like a boss:

Sidechain mentioned. All that's left to do now is to figure out what a sidechain is, how it works, what's the use for it in blocknet, and how to implement it. And then implement it. Or not.

He just means that he is going to build a bitcoin wallet that can access the blocknet.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

like a boss:

He just means that he is going to build a bitcoin wallet that can access the blocknet.

Yes, so it begins with figuring out what a sidechain is.
cryptico

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:41:48 PM

like a boss:

Indeed but he was sarcastic too.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: