Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:12:21 PM

Looks like Block and XST are in the same boat: price crashed and panic/fud/troll began simultaneously LOL

Good luck atcsecure and synechist  Grin

whatever you say... don't cry when the coin drops even harder. the biggest exchange is delisting it but yeah, this is FUD Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:14:48 PM

come on don't try to find new bagholders.

this is vaporware at it's best, like XC. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't buy into this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

also look at https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet - the dev now seems to try to update the README files to give the impression of active "development".

vapor ware?

the DX is on its 3rd major update, we have already done cross chain transactions using nlocktime, but we have refactored to support BIP65/cltv due to transaction malleability..

why don't you follow the link in the readme to see the actual updates of the dx?

its all there in the repo

The BIP65/CLTV based POC/Demo is launching this week.

Need to post here regularly not just arrive with some snip of news after exchanges have delisted through lack of community and interest. This and XC has been the most disappointing on here. I have hardly any left of either of these thankfully.

atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 09:20:32 PM

this is vaporware at it's best, like XC. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't buy into this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

also look at https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet - the dev now seems to try to update the README files to give the impression of active "development".

vapor ware?

the DX is on its 3rd major update, we have already done cross chain transactions using nlocktime, but we have refactored to support BIP65/cltv due to transaction malleability..

why don't you follow the link in the readme to see the actual updates of the dx?

Need to post here regularly not just arrive with some snip of news after exchanges have delisted through lack of community and interest. This and XC has been the most disappointing on here. I have hardly any left of either of these thankfully.

I have been on slacking discussing this refactoring since the decision was made to stop user testing.  Unfortunately there have been challenges in doing that work which took a while a to resolve.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:29:22 PM

I still believe in Blocknet and the technology behind it.

The next few weeks seems to be very interresting.
JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:35:41 PM

I still believe in Blocknet and the technology behind it.

The next few weeks seems to be very interresting.

Agree, next few weeks very interresting. Big expectation in the air, and big responsibility of old/new DEV

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 04:18:24 AM

vapor ware?

This thread is deprecated. We don't post here often.

Despite this though, I posted some news this month on our new CLTV-based algo.

Slack is active.

Development is active.

Markets are active, and until this news from Polo we've had months of steady baseline growth (plus the usual spikes of excitement).

We're now on v.3 of live, working DX code. There is no possibility by which this can be called vaporware. Come and test it yourself.

Polo's news is bizarre and, in my view misguided.

We're approaching production release and have been working on some exciting consumer-focused partnerships in the background. I cannot announce anything at this stage but I expect to be able to very soon.

Finally, BLOCK's price is tied intrinsically to the use of the DX. It's fundamentally not dependent on speculators on Polo. While I value Polo as a gateway, it's not part of our business model.

End of statement.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

So block's on the chopping block. Is there going to be any dev intervention to make sure it misses the cut?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:41:00 AM

Still a huge fan of Block, XC, and ATCSecure.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:43:18 AM

Big expectation in the air, and big responsibility of old/new DEV
Pretty sure that this is a post that is in it for signature BS?

The old dev is the same as the 'new dev'...nothing changed in that regard!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:49:17 AM

But why?
MemoryShock

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:30:30 AM

But why?

Do you read code?

If not, please, express your opinion more prolifically.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:00:35 AM

vapor ware?

What is POC?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:27:24 AM

What is POC?

"Proof of concept"

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:49:54 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 10:02:48 AM by cryptohunter

vapor ware?

This thread is deprecated. We don't post here often.

Despite this though, I posted some news this month on our new CLTV-based algo.

Slack is active.

Development is active.

Markets are active, and until this news from Polo we've had months of steady baseline growth (plus the usual spikes of excitement).

We're now on v.3 of live, working DX code. There is no possibility by which this can be called vaporware. Come and test it yourself.

Polo's news is bizarre and, in my view misguided.

We're approaching production release and have been working on some exciting consumer-focused partnerships in the background. I cannot announce anything at this stage but I expect to be able to very soon.

Finally, BLOCK's price is tied intrinsically to the use of the DX. It's fundamentally not dependent on speculators on Polo. While I value Polo as a gateway, it's not part of our business model.

End of statement.

This is the problem. This thread should still be the MAIN point of contact for the community. Running from this board in the face of a few dark coin trolls is what killed xc and block. You guys should have stuck around on here. All communities that leave this board wither and die. There is new blook on this boad that is to be injected daily as some other leave. This is how the community grows interest and investment. NO crypto is above or too large to need this board. This board is crypto central.

This includes XC - xc was to have the DX first before it got moved to block.

XC needs some work and some community back behind it.  How difficult will it be and how familiar are the team here with zcash can we clone that or zcoin for xc? I know the main focus is block but surely with just a little work and some community spirit XC can rise again. However I know xc is to receive some value from the trading on block right? so perhaps zcash wont work with that?

Bring these communities back to the board here and watch them grow if there is work to justify new interest. To think XC was once a rival for dash is terrible when you view the MC now. The XC holders (of which i have a tiny amount of) must feel gross disappointment at this stage.

ATCsecure needs to stop being scared of this board just because he got a hard time before. Man up and get back here and regroup you've stuck around long enough to prove it was not a total scam so come back on the board and get discussion and interest picking up here. XC's tech was shown to have flaws so what let's simply clone other tech then no big deal these days every man and his dog is cloning superior tech and putting their own variations on it. Obviously you have considerable skills so just come back here and bring XC and block back on track.

I would even consider at this point reaching out to polo and showing them a road map or something to keep it on there. Once delisted it is not easy to return.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

vapor ware?

I have been on slacking discussing this refactoring since the decision was made to stop user testing.  Unfortunately there have been challenges in doing that work which took a while a to resolve.

Bring the community back to this board. SLack is the sure way for your project to die from lack of interest and investment.

atcsecure

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

ATCsecure needs to stop being scared of this board just because he got a hard time before. Man up and get back here and regroup you've stuck around long enough to prove it was not a total scam so come back on the board and get discussion and interest picking up here. XC's tech was shown to have flaws so what let's simply clone other tech then no big deal these days every man and his dog is cloning superior tech and putting their own variations on it. Obviously you have considerable skills so just come back here and bring XC and block back on track.

It has nothing to do with being scared and I have no problem being "active" again here if that makes sense moving forward.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
atcsecure

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:43:58 PM

That's why this scam hides in places where people can't ask important questions, nor express dissenting, ie non-cheerleading, opinions.

Polo should have never listed the XC and Blocknet scams to begin with.  Doing so brings the exchange additional technical risk from bad code and legal risk from facilitating the scam(s).

I love how we have functional software products for both XC and Blocknet and yet you cry scam, while all along we have been answering questions in slack and doing real user testing.

The only scam here is you coming here and making this statement when actual users have used the software.  Why don't you go crawl back into your hole and piss off

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:11:38 PM

Well said atsecure! Cant you a bot get rid of these trolls?  I have actually tested the DX. You idiots dont know what you are talking about. It made sense to go to slack duting the dev.  Now its all almost ready so I imagine there will be more presence here too.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:23:46 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 09:44:25 PM by cryptohunter

I cannot announce anything at this stage but I expect to be able to very soon.

End of statement.

Two things I love in this "statement."

1.  Says "I cannot announce anything" then immediately proceeds to announce an upcoming announcement "very soon."   Grin

2.  The sniffy put down of "speculators" who were dumb enough to become bagholding investors in Dan's failed "business model."

To think XC was once a rival for dash is terrible when you view the MC now. The XC holders (of which i have a tiny amount of) must feel gross disappointment at this stage.

ATCsecure needs to stop being scared of this board just because he got a hard time before. Man up and get back here and regroup you've stuck around long enough to prove it was not a total scam so come back on the board and get discussion and interest picking up here.

What do cockroaches do when you shine a light on them?  That's right, they scurry away to hide in some dark place.

That's why this scam hides in places where people can't ask important questions, nor express dissenting, ie non-cheerleading, opinions.

Polo should have never listed the XC and Blocknet scams to begin with.  Doing so brings the exchange additional technical risk from bad code and legal risk from facilitating the scam(s).

Give them a chance at the least to come back here and make good.

XC looks like a scam to me right now because it did not follow its original roadmap. I do not believe it is okay to remove things from a roadmap and add them to another project. Also shutting the thread and just focusing only on block

HOWEVER...  if they came back and worked on the project of XC and atleast showed they did not just dump this project and put all that funding raised from XC into block then that would be much better than what situation we have now. I would rather see them given opportunity to redeem this one.

BLOCK - I have not seen much about it on here so to me (and most people that dont have time for every single slack of every single project they invest) it looks a bit slow or deserted although yes it seems a lot of work has been happening on block if a DX is almost ready.

I sold most of both of these (AT QUITE A LOSS ) but would buy back in if I saw some reason to.

The fact atcsecure is still here and not totally vanished with the block funding tells me he is not all bad and I think was just scared off by dash troll. Man up to these people. If you have good intentions. Lay out these intentions and proof that you are pressing forward with them.

Trolls with unfounded claims from the dash camp have no power here if they have no facts to back them up.

atcsecure you are the captain. Come here on this board and man the ship. Others will support you if there is good reason too. Make sure you can show what you have done and where the block funding is and where it went.

xc - well this is the main issue. I as a xc holder (small one now) feel that xc community got a rough deal. I mean that collapsed. Fair enough you needed to concentrate on block but closing the xc thread was a HUGE mistake. XC needs some attention and ongoing development discussion.

As for the other guy the spokesman on the thread. NO NO NO. He is a master of English and and novice handling people.

ATCsecure you need to get involved on this board too. Don't let the community feel separated from the captain, and don't be scared to bring trolls to heal with forcing them to discuss facts only regarding the project. Personal discussion and making things personal has no place on this board.

If the spokesman is to keep his position he needs to dial it down a notch and get more friendly and less curt with people. He's not a bad guy I'm sure but comes over as rude a lot of the time.

I used to like the XC community and it was shocking how it was handled. It made it look like a scam even though a lot of xc moved into block it does not mean xc should have been pretty much cancelled.

Trolls can not be just deleted unless repeating nonsense that has been already disproven. You need to bring them to discussing facts only about the project currently if they are not willing to do that they are then deleted. If you have good intentions and have not been scamming XC or block holders you will be vindicated here and both projects will move forwards.

I would like to hear a clear plan for blocknet and XC a clear road map that proves both projects are going forward and to see atcsecure here posting about the projects not endlessly answering the same troll questions and bullshit. Answer them once to a reasonable level of satisfaction then thats enough.

I know blocknet required funding but really it came at too much of a cost to XC.

XC should be given some tlc now and when that is really happening I think you will see a return in this community of people that were here before.

I see a few of them still posting around places on here.

Slack is ok for tech discussion only. I belong to many communities on here. I tell them all the same thing forget that for anything other than almost private tech chat. The rest on the boards. You want to maintain and grow a community this board is the place. Of course you need a good project to get behind too.

Cheap entry here for a lot of people to get back into block and xc.

If ATCsecure comes back here and gets involved puts out a decent roadmap with realistic time table then I would buy some at these prices and I'm sure others would too.

You must never close down threads ever again it just sends such a bad message to people.

Just admit it you got sucked into blocknet development and forgot all about XC supporters. Fine come back and redeem yourself. You can not succeed with blocknet whilst XC is still so utterly neglected it will simply leave a bad taste. You will be in the situation dash is in. However good they could make their project nobody wants to support something that exists from ripping others off. Blocknets future is in your hands XC and the old XC supporters need to be looked after.

XC was meant to be an anon coin. How is that anon tech really when matched against decent anon coins there are loads now...shadow, monero, dark, zcash zcoin . Let's be serious is XC's anon worth people looking into? If not let's clone zcash or another anon tech thats worth having.

I would support these projects but they must be honest and transparent and no more running off and hiding away that is bullshit and cost a lot of people a fortune.

Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:11:51 PM

+1 Perfect post.

I also believe in Block, but i investet ~8 BTC in XC ICO,...the biggest losses that i got from an investment.

I was also scaried when i red that the main dev open a new projekt called Blocknet,...and after that (please correct me if i'm wrong) startet parallel an other coin.

I forget the name but i'm really sure that their is one.

Hmmm,....still holding my Blocknet and XC coins that i got from the ICO,...i hope with time their come the benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: