Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:55:48 AM

Amen to everything cryptohunter said.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:45:07 AM

Blocknet and StealthCoin will be prevailed at the end.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:43:44 AM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts BLOCK!

Live chat support is now available on-site to BLOCK users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with BLOCK, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:33:11 PM

Hello everyone!

Quick update from Dan:

the POC deployment of DX v.3 (CLTV algo) has started and we expect to be live on Monday.

(For the record, the process typically goes: development --> QA --> deployment --> usage.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:56:02 PM

Live chat support is now available on-site to BLOCK users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with BLOCK, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Go away from this thread there is space for any ponzi site nobody will want to lose his coins just for dreaming on get doubled there.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:53:50 PM

Good to see this thread picking up a little.

Would be good to see every single person on the old XC thread and the BLOCK thread to be send an AUTO pm and bringing them back here to get active again is atcsecure is coming back and we are going to get this community rebuilt on this board.

Would also like to see a statement that xc is not going to be left out and there is plans afoot to revamp this one.

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:36:14 AM

The same consensus is being reached in slack.  I think after the holidays a return to this forum will take place.  Merry Christmas everyone!
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:58:40 PM

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Soooooooon...............
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:09:16 AM

The same consensus is being reached in slack.  I think after the holidays a return to this forum will take place.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Yeah looking forward to 2017. Merry Christmas all.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:07:19 PM

Sounds like the best plan forward.

wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

That's why this scam hides in places where people can't ask important questions, nor express dissenting, ie non-cheerleading, opinions.

Polo should have never listed the XC and Blocknet scams to begin with.  Doing so brings the exchange additional technical risk from bad code and legal risk from facilitating the scam(s).

I love how we have functional software products for both XC and Blocknet and yet you cry scam, while all along we have been answering questions in slack and doing real user testing.

The only scam here is you coming here and making this statement when actual users have used the software.  Why don't you go crawl back into your hole and piss off

Thats the way the main dev should talk to people. I just followed the thread and it still feels to me this is vaporware. XC never provided the promissed functionality and was once traded for 1mBTC.
You provided a roadmap and just dropped it without any explaination and when someone asked about it, the story was told "that something will be released soon" ™.
I still hope no new bagholders get lured into this shitcoins. The current price of BLOCK also speaks for itself Wink.
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

That's why this scam hides in places where people can't ask important questions, nor express dissenting, ie non-cheerleading, opinions.

Polo should have never listed the XC and Blocknet scams to begin with.  Doing so brings the exchange additional technical risk from bad code and legal risk from facilitating the scam(s).

I love how we have functional software products for both XC and Blocknet and yet you cry scam, while all along we have been answering questions in slack and doing real user testing.

The only scam here is you coming here and making this statement when actual users have used the software.  Why don't you go crawl back into your hole and piss off

Thats the way the main dev should talk to people. I just followed the thread and it still feels to me this is vaporware. XC never provided the promissed functionality and was once traded for 1mBTC.
You provided a roadmap and just dropped it without any explaination and when someone asked about it, the story was told "that something will be released soon" ™.
I still hope no new bagholders get lured into this shitcoins. The current price of BLOCK also speaks for itself Wink.

The price will fall tomorrow. After January 4, you will not be able to sell even at 3k. The coin dies.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:50:00 PM

The price will fall tomorrow. After January 4, you will not be able to sell even at 3k. The coin dies.

Terrible they neglected these projects so much on here and let polo delist.

However, they have stuck around rather than totally vanish so lets hope they get some back bone and return here to the forums and stop hiding away on slack

I have bought some block back and a tiny amount of xc. Let's see what happens.

If they come back to the board with some results from months of hiding and start rebuilding the community on this board that will demonstrate to me block is not a scam. Same for xc do something with it.

If it were a full scam they would be gone by now.

Seems xc got a rough deal to me. Block can probably make a big come back if they are serious about it. XC well I hope so too although the silence on this board makes it look dead to most people.

Nobody has time for all the different slacks and other boards. Just come back to crypto capital here asap.

Lets see for 2017 the polo delist may have helped some get into block cheap or maybe produced another bunch of poor bagholders. Let;s see.

wooder

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

However, they have stuck around rather than totally vanish so lets hope they get some back bone and return here to the forums and stop hiding away on slack

If they come back to the board with some results from months of hiding and start rebuilding the community on this board that will demonstrate to me block is not a scam. Same for xc do something with it.

Seems xc got a rough deal to me. Block can probably make a big come back if they are serious about it. XC well I hope so too although the silence on this board makes it look dead to most people.

Nobody has time for all the different slacks and other boards. Just come back to crypto capital here asap.

Lets see for 2017 the polo delist may have helped some get into block cheap or maybe produced another bunch of poor bagholders. Let;s see.

i would dump. no one with at least one brain cell will trust these scammers anymore. Just look at this: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts. The expenses of blocknet "tracked", last entry "2015-04-23 "

It took them more then two years to deliver nearly nothing with a stunning "Estimated BTC Total is 969.31" lured out at ITO times Sad. Can't believe they will get away with this ...

And they will stay and make maybe another 1000BTC at the next (empty promise) pump/ITO ...

Don't say you haven't been warned
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

i would dump. no one with at least one brain cell will trust these scammers anymore. Just look at this: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Record_of_Accounts. The expenses of blocknet "tracked", last entry "2015-04-23 "

It took them more then two years to deliver nearly nothing with a stunning "Estimated BTC Total is 969.31" lured out at ITO times Sad. Can't believe they will get away with this ...

And they will stay and make maybe another 1000BTC at the next (empty promise) pump/ITO ...

I totally agree with you that that does look very bad.

Thing is Dans full ID is known. A blatant scam of nearly 1000BTC would guarantee some serious issues for him and anyone else closely involved.

Lets hope there will be a ledger of expenses arriving soon with his return to the forum and some large developments the block xc community are going to go wild over.

Lets hear what they say when there is a return to the forum. 1000 BTC can;t just have vanished on nothing.

If there is no return here and nothing comes of this in a reasonable time then ........

wooder

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:50:33 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 12:07:55 AM by wooder

I totally agree with you that that does look very bad.

Thing is Dans full ID is known. A blatant scam of nearly 1000BTC would guarantee some serious issues for him and anyone else closely involved.

Lets hope there will be a ledger of expenses arriving soon with his return to the forum and some large developments the block xc community are going to go wild over.

Lets hear what they say when there is a return to the forum. 1000 BTC can;t just have vanished on nothing.

If there is no return here and nothing comes of this in a reasonable time then ........

The link in the wiki http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Accountability_Measures - PROOF OF DEVELOPER is dead - but hey there is Smiley https://web.archive.org/web/20150108230748/http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/blocknet-block

and this linkedin profile which reads like a scammer's profile Cheesy - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-metcalf-b821a812

The last time i posted something in here it got deleted. let's see how it works out this time

I think this is my first kind act this year. People save your money and don't try to be the next-gen BLOCKNET/XC bagholders

And i think the ITO will have no consequnces for him, as he can always say he underestimated the time it needs to develop these apps (although nothing really happend the last few months) Sad

i will double posted it here just in case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830893.msg17377482#msg17377482
JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:09:14 AM

Big expectation in the air, and big responsibility of old/new DEV
Pretty sure that this is a post that is in it for signature BS?

The old dev is the same as the 'new dev'...nothing changed in that regard!

No, it's not signature BS, i invested in @atcsecure ideas when xcurrency was called x11 coin. I say old/new with hope for new chapter in xc/block proggress.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

Last day on  polo. Cry
XCurrency

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

Finally, after much delay we are ready to resume user testing with the new CLTV based DX.  Testing will be done on slack if you want to be involved.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Details about CLTV - https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/checklocktimeverify-or-how-a-time-lock-patch-will-boost-bitcoin-s-potential-1446658530

Code:
Blocknets CLTV Algo

OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY is a new op code in the works that Bitcoin Core devs will be looking to deploy with a soft fork in the near future. It is described here in BIP 65. The op code allows us to create transactions that can be spent in different ways depending on the nLockTime of the spending transaction.

ACCT using CLTV is superior in that it does not have the transaction malleability issues of ACCT using refund transactions (it does however have the same other vulnerabilities discussed in the previous section). Additionally, all transaction signing occurs on the blockchain, and the trading parties only need to exchange the hashed secret and their public keys in order for the trade to take place.

Steps

Step1.
Initiator creates secret X, and hashes it to create H(X). Initiator also creates public private key pair (pubkey i1,i2 / privkey i2,i2). Responder creates public private key pair (pubkey r1,r2 / privkey r1,r2).

Step 2.
Initiator shares H(X) and pubkey i2 with responder. Responder shares pubkey r1 with intiator.

Step 3.
Initiator creates TxAb. TxAb can be redeemed after time T2 with privkey i1. At any time TxAb can redeemed with signature from privkey r1 and reveal of secret X. Initiator broadcasts TxAb onto the network.

Step 4.
Responder confirms TxAb. Responder creates TxBb. TxBb can be redeemed after T1 time with privkey r2. At any time TxBb can be redeemed with signature fom privkey i2 and reveal of secret X. Responder broadcasts TxBb onto the network.

Step 5.
Initiator creates TxBp which spends TxBb using privkey i2 and secret X. With the revealed secret, responder can create TxAp which spends TxAb with privkey r1 and secret X.

Notes

If initiator fails to broadcast TxAb in step 3, the exchange has failed and no steps need to be taken by the responder.

If responder fails to broadcast TxBb in step 4, initiator can create refund transaction TxAr which redeems TxAb after time T2 using privkey i1.

If initiator fails to spend TxBb on step 5 before time T1, responder can create refund transaction TxBr after time T1 using privkey r2. If responder fails to spend TxAb before time T2, initiator can use TxAr to get refund from TxAb.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: