Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

Dan is King but generally i'm against the person  cult in crypto.
that beeing said blocknet is amazing and in conjunction with hosting Xmixers i got my retirement plan set.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:32:32 PM

Looks amazing!

radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:35:17 PM

I'm gonna pass on this. I don't trust Dan Metcalf and I especially don't like the newbie accounts spamming in this thread with half-assed english. Good luck though, I know how hard this business can be and I truly do hope that this is not just another scam.

Currently Dan is unable to pull a scam, since he is known face-to-face so to speak, and he was present at a hearing (if I remember well).
Currently Dan is the most trustworthy altcoin dev out there.

And btw, since when did using a perfect english on a multi-national forum became a mandatory thing you prick? Are you the kind who thinks that english "must" be perfectly spoken by everybody on this world? If yes, go kill more of your own kind for petrol Wink

Wow, that has got to be one of the most hateful posts I've seen so far. Enjoy your placement on my ignore list.

dannyspk

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:37:48 PM

Brilliant idea and really well-presented. Kudos to you Synechist for handling this so efficiently! I'll be buying on the 29th with XC! This will be the first time my XC will move out of the wallet ever since I started staking. If cards played rightly, this can actually enable a self-sustaining economy which crypto badly needs. I have huge respects for the XC team to pull this off. Now, let's wait for the implementation of the final product. Wink
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:39:31 PM

Currently Dan is unable to pull a scam, since he is known face-to-face so to speak, and he was present at a hearing (if I remember well).

I don't know anyone that has personally met Dan but I've met many other alt devs.  I don't recall Dan being present at any particular hearing.  What are you basing your trust on?
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:41:38 PM

I'm gonna pass on this. I don't trust Dan Metcalf and I especially don't like the newbie accounts spamming in this thread with half-assed english. Good luck though, I know how hard this business can be and I truly do hope that this is not just another scam.

And btw, since when did using a perfect english on a multi-national forum became a mandatory thing you prick? Are you the kind who thinks that english "must" be perfectly spoken by everybody on this world? If yes, go kill more of your own kind for petrol Wink

Wow, that has got to be one of the most hateful posts I've seen so far. Enjoy your placement on my ignore list.

It's not hateful at all, but I was judging you, as you did...

"spamming in this thread with half-assed english" ... we all know what kind of people judge by those "standards" now-days.

PS. cut the crap with your ignore list, curiosity it's still the most powerful feeling  Grin
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

Brilliant idea and really well-presented. Kudos to you Synechist for handling this so efficiently! I'll be buying on the 29th with XC! This will be the first time my XC will move out of the wallet ever since I started staking. If cards played rightly, this can actually enable a self-sustaining economy which crypto badly needs. I have huge respects for the XC team to pull this off. Now, let's wait for the implementation of the final product. Wink

Thank you!

I can't wait for the tech to be delivered. It's going to be incredible. Part of the XBridge code is done already actually.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:43:44 PM

I don't know anyone that has personally met Dan but I've met many other alt devs.  I don't recall Dan being present at any particular hearing.  What are you basing your trust on?

hearing, meeting, whatever... Dan was present at something which was crypto-related, alongside other team members from BC, anyway.
If you don't know that, means that you've not been here long enough
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:44:34 PM

Very exciting project!
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

hearing, meeting, whatever... Dan was present at something which was crypto-related, alongside other team members from BC, anyway.

Bitcoin on the Beltway in Washington D.C.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:45:51 PM

Im not sure whether thats what he means, but Dan was present at a bitcoin conference in DC last summer. There were pics as well.

BTW guys stop with the hate comments, you are making a deal out of a simple misunderstanding, just check the previous page already.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

Clearly your misinformed.  I've been here since the beginning.  How about a link?

There are many very public and real name alt coin devs.  They have videos speaking online and show up at all sorts of events.  Dan is not one of those dev "personalities" for lack of a better term.

[EDIT] Thanks for the follow up info guys.  This an not an attack on Dan, just trying to understand the blind trust.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:49:23 PM

I'm sure that BTC,LTC and Doge will join the party to use all these feature on the blocknet without a hard fork !

It seems logical, they would. This is the most honest, transparent and innovative project to come along since Al Gore invented the internet.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:51:53 PM

Do XC holders no longer receive shares? As described here: http://www.virtfund.com/cryptocurrency-news/xcurrency-to-bullet-proof-code-and-to-have-an-initial-token-offering-for-xc-inc
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:55:53 PM

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but the link you posted refers to shares of XC Inc. rather than the Blocknet. Two seperate things.
dannyspk

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

Thank you!

I can't wait for the tech to be delivered. It's going to be incredible. Part of the XBridge code is done already actually.

Can't wait to see it!

Correct me if I am wrong, but has the development of a decentralized exchange already begun? I feel it'd be an important component for the BlockNET in it's initial stages.

Also, I haven't been following other crypto projects that closely as much as I used to. Is there any progress with a decentralized currency exchange among other projects?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:57:54 PM

The ITO for XC Inc. is separate from the ITO for Blocknet...

This looks like it'll be fun.  Looking forward to the 29th...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

What privileges do participating coins have for being a member of the Foundations board? is it just voting rights or do they get some of the profits?

Also how long will shares be available for purchase? Only on the 29th?
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:00:15 PM

The Blocknet tokens are very interesting. I would be interested how much is the fee.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

Do we know what time the ITO will start?  I would like to purchase at the beginning.  Also, are there limits on the amount one purchase can make?  It seems like it would be possible for someone to purchase a very large chunk and muscle out some of us smaller guys...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: