Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:52:36 AM

where is stealthcoin(XST), is there a reason why you want to hide stealthcoin?

It's next to NHZ and Fibre at the bottom...-thumbsup-

where it hyperlink?

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

where it hyperlink?

I didn't even notice the hyperlinks but now that you mention it, I don't see it either. Perhaps a small oversight that can be corrected?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:58:23 AM

What's to stop a fork without any blocknet fees?
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:07:58 AM

I believe the fees come into play when you venture out in to the wild and start using other coin features.  Each coins network remains independent.

eg: If Coin X is sent through the XC network to an XC supported ATM to withdraw cash.  Using the XC network would incur a fee of some sort.

What's to stop a fork without any blocknet fees?
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:35:17 AM

Very interesting. 2500 btc is a large number...

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

I have been an XC follower since day 1.  I am definitely on your side and hope this all goes well.  But with the wording used it would appear you are claiming guaranteed profits of a huge magnitude in the short term.  It seems really weird that you would guarantee ANYTHING other than the finished product.

I want this thing to be a success like a lot of others here, but I think some more legal compliance in the statements regarding "profits" as well as payouts being "dividends" should really be addressed and fast.

Don't let all this hard work go to shit over some stupid wording someone used to Hype this thing more than it needs to be.  It is already an exceptional idea with alot of potential.  You don't need to use these sleazy sounding terms in your promotional material.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:41:55 AM

there are too many picture to see...
TheGer

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:30:50 AM

I would put any notion of people cashing in off this on the backburner and just focus on, and advertise the product itself.

Think of it as if someone made a new coin and splashed across the OP "YOU WILL MAKE MONEY GUARANTEED".

I'd run from that pretty fast.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:59:12 AM

I have been an XC follower since day 1.  I am definitely on your side and hope this all goes well.  But with the wording used it would appear you are claiming guaranteed profits of a huge magnitude in the short term.  It seems really weird that you would guarantee ANYTHING other than the finished product.

I want this thing to be a success like a lot of others here, but I think some more legal compliance in the statements regarding "profits" as well as payouts being "dividends" should really be addressed and fast.

The wording will be adjusted as no claim is being made or is trying to be made and creating the finished product is the top priority, during which the formalities will be dealt with for revenue generated through the blocknet.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:13:41 AM

The wording will be adjusted as no claim is being made or is trying to be made and creating the finished product is the top priority, during which the formalities will be dealt with for revenue generated through the blocknet.

Thanks you for addressing that Dan.  Sorry to pull you away from otherwise more important duties Smiley

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:23:31 AM

Thanks you for addressing that Dan.  Sorry to pull you away from otherwise more important duties Smiley

Community interaction and transparency are always important.
Smiley

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:45:37 AM

1 question

Why do XC cooperate on Blochnet with some unknown cryptos?

I understand why not with DRK Tongue

But aren't key players better for Blocknet, like LTC, NXT, PPC, XBC, XPC, DOGE?

Do we want XC be associated with some unknown coins or some serious and famous ones?

Beside, I'm not sure XC will have gains on that. It's rather good for these poor coins that they will be associated with one top class, at least top 20 coin. So after all these unknown coins in blocknet will gain more I think, and if they gain by being associated with sth better (XC) then XC will loose by being associated wih sth worse (poor coins).

Maybe there is another strategy view on this but it can also be like I described above...

BTW in the longer I think noone gives a sh*t about some altcoins... they will be a few (serious/usable) coins left, and thee will be the top known, even if less advanced in tech. That's why I'm still a beliver of a Xchat, XC-email (maybe?) full of features and user-friendly, a tech that delivers.

Future of blocknet is unclera. If the unknown altocins will disappear it will appear blocknet will be just lost effort?

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:13:02 AM

I kinda have similar concerns.  I admittedly know VERY little of the other coins listed to participate, but am starting to hear some of them may not be, how do I put....."up to XC standards".  I don't want to quote things or talk bad about other coins, but have heard enough to wonder about some of the other participants and their projects.

What exactly is the qualification as far as their morality is concerned?  I mean XC doesn't want to get in bed with projects that are copying tech without accreditation and other shady and immoral shit right?
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:16:32 AM

1 question

Do we want XC be associated with some unknown coins or some serious and famous ones?

Beside, I'm not sure XC will have gains on that. It's rather good for these poor coins that they will be associated with one top class, at least top 20 coin. So after all these unknown coins in blocknet will gain more I think, and if they gain by being associated with sth better (XC) then XC will loose by being associated wih sth worse (poor coins).

Maybe there is another strategy view on this but it can also be like I described above...

BTW in the longer I think noone gives a sh*t about some altcoins... they will be a few (serious/usable) coins left, and thee will be the top known, even if less advanced in tech. That's why I'm still a beliver of a Xchat, XC-email (maybe?) full of features and user-friendly, a tech that delivers.

Future of blocknet is unclera. If the unknown altocins will disappear it will appear blocknet will be just lost effort?

Hi,

The future of Blocknet is very clear. As part of the fibre team we ain't going no where, I'm sure I can say the same about all the other coins involved. We are building something here for now and the future. Every coin involved was accessed with a strict application process before being accepted to be part of Blocknet.

We have all been long believers of XC ( I certainly have ). Working together can only increase awareness of all the coins associated with Blocknet

Have you looked at all the innovative services of each coin?

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:20:46 AM

1 question

Grin Grin Grin  ..and if you compare, lets say LXC and DOGE, in your opinion which one is shitcoin?  ..and what is a measure of being shitcoin ?
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:24:57 AM

Wow this is really the most stupid, idiotic reasoning I have ever seen in my life...  Roll Eyes

Are you really serious? People who are investing in this are complete idiots throwing away there money. Who in their right mind would even give money to someone who reasons like this? Value of coins joining combined = value Blocknet? Hahaha
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:45:10 AM

Wow this is really the most stupid, idiotic reasoning I have ever seen in my life...  Roll Eyes

Are you really serious? People who are investing in this are complete idiots throwing away there money. Who in their right mind would even give money to someone who reasons like this? Value of coins joining combined = value Blocknet? Hahaha

..and what is your math genius buying panda coin maybe?  Grin
TheGer

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:54:24 AM

I am a supporter of this initiative, but here's the elephant in the room.

I'm sure that I speak for most people when I say that for 2500 BTC worth of shares we would all like to see something running.  A working prototype or some sort of demonstrable technology showcasing what we can expect of a final product.

If I was buying shares in a flying car, I would like to at least see something that could float in the air as a proof of concept.
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:00:41 AM

Kindly clarify the TIMEZONE of ITO and means of purchase.

Will this be paired directly with involved coins or just BTC. (I saw it was posted to be paired like blocknet_token/NHZ)

All I need is assurance that it will be available this way at the time of exchange launch in Poloniex, we all know that time is of the essence once this is made available on the exchanges, so we can avoid the waiting time of exchanging our NHZ (or the likes) to BTC before finally trading for blocknet tokens.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:10:26 AM

1 question

this thing is whalesnet, not blocknet  Tongue

all the coins here have been a P&D or will be a P&D of a well known whale. (you won't need a lot or research to find who is behind each coin)

This, explain that :

Wow this is really the most stupid, idiotic reasoning I have ever seen in my life...  Roll Eyes

"WhalesNet, Connecting whales together"  Grin

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: