Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

synechist, what about unlocking xc thread and tor stick shipping? because Dan said that it will be shipped at 10th of october

will we get some big news this week? about rev2.5 or something like that?

Quote from: reebokasss on July 24, 2014, 09:21:42 AM
i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

Teka : Around Autumn

(XC thread, 905 page).

Autumn will end in 3weeks and we dont have any dates about rev2.5 , i think thats why XC is so low and wont rising ( because of delays)

+ 1.

Please give us something.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:33:46 PM

synechist, what about unlocking xc thread and tor stick shipping? because Dan said that it will be shipped at 10th of october

i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

(XC thread, 905 page).

Autumn will end in 3weeks and we dont have any dates about rev2.5 , i think thats why XC is so low and wont rising ( because of delays)

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.

I'm sorry you all feel like nothing's been happening. There's a lot going on XC-wise behind the scenes.

Stay tuned for new things...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:46:19 PM

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

I'm sorry you all feel like nothing's been happening. There's a lot going on XC-wise behind the scenes.

so just give us some dates when news will come.. this week ? this month? this year? Cheesy will we see final rev3 till new year?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

so just give us some dates when news will come.. this week ? this month? this year? Cheesy will we see final rev3 till new year?

There will be news this week, this month, and this year.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:03:01 PM

I've been reading up on the Blocknet, and I'm glad the ITO was successful! However I am having difficulty understanding exactly how I would get paid as a BLOCK token owner (I don't currently own any BLOCK, but it looks like I could still buy some from an exchange even though the ITO is over).

From the article:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blocknet-works-initial-token-offering-rules/

"Once the Blocknet is ready to start paying fees to token-holders, Blocknet tokens may be redeemed for Blocknet assets on the NHZ asset exchange."

^^ I don't really understand this, but I also am not very familiar with NHZ, so please excuse my ignorance.

Does this mean your BLOCK still needs to be exchanged for an NHZ asset (another coin?) for you to get paid for Blocknet fees?

I understand that the Blocknet is not yet a reality, and that in the meantime one can trade BLOCK similar to any other coin. However I am more interested in getting paid for Blocknet services rendered whenever Blocknet is implemented, and I can't seem to find much information on how that works other than the quote above.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:16:26 PM

there can be no news anymore just release working tech and the price will respond.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:18:27 PM

I've been reading up on the Blocknet, and I'm glad the ITO was successful! However I am having difficulty understanding exactly how I would get paid as a BLOCK token owner (I don't currently own any BLOCK, but it looks like I could still buy some from an exchange even though the ITO is over).

From the article:

"Once the Blocknet is ready to start paying fees to token-holders, Blocknet tokens may be redeemed for Blocknet assets on the NHZ asset exchange."

^^ I don't really understand this, but I also am not very familiar with NHZ, so please excuse my ignorance.

Does this mean your BLOCK still needs to be exchanged for an NHZ asset (another coin?) for you to get paid for Blocknet fees?

I understand that the Blocknet is not yet a reality, and that in the meantime one can trade BLOCK similar to any other coin. However I am more interested in getting paid for Blocknet services rendered whenever Blocknet is implemented, and I can't seem to find much information on how that works other than the quote above.

Hey hey

Yes, you'll need to redeem your BLOCK for a NHZ asset at the appropriate time in order to earn revenue from Blocknet services.

There will be information on how this will be done once the technology has been developed.

Today there'll be a new OP for this thread and it'll include a timeline so you can get a rough sense for when things will be ready.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

From the article:

Hey hey

Yes, you'll need to redeem your BLOCK for a NHZ asset at the appropriate time in order to earn revenue from Blocknet services.

There will be information on how this will be done once the technology has been developed.

Today there'll be a new OP for this thread and it'll include a timeline so you can get a rough sense for when things will be ready.

Is this different than staking?
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:22:52 PM

Dan said last night that the XC thread will be reopened today with testnet updates posted for the XC wallet (including stealth addresses).  Can you confirm this synechist?  Thanks
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:23:33 PM

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread)  

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.

Sorry synechist my comment wasn't pointed at you (directly).  I read that yesterday (Dan saying the XC thread would be re-opened) and was just relaying the information.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:30:34 PM

It will be nice to see the XC thread open so this thread can be used for what it was intended. We have a lot of coins on the Blocknet and more to come.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

I have an open mac wallet.
It is open since 8.07 a.m.
Does staking starts alone without any command?

Where is the command panel? I am not able to find it.

Thanks for advice Smiley
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:45:44 PM

From the article:

Hey hey

Does this mean that our Blocknet token will become then NHZ asset ? or, will we have still Blocknet assets ? Soory, but it is not so clear to me.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

From the article:

Hey hey

Is this different than staking?

Thanks synechist as always for the prompt information! I look forward to the new OP with timeline.

Yes, this seems to be different than staking - looking at the NHZ exchange it looks like you can get things like BTSX and PTS, which I also tried to understand and failed (this stuff is complicated!) - but I believe they are something like stock in a company. In the case of Blocknet, I am imagining that these "shares" pay a dividend periodically (which I guess is like staking, come to think of it), but I could be completely wrong.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:56:54 PM

Introducing the Blocknet Subreddit!

Feel free to populate this with all sorts of relevant stuff folks!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

From the article:

Hey hey

Does this mean that our Blocknet token will become then NHZ asset ? or, will we have still Blocknet assets ? Soory, but it is not so clear to me.

Yes, the plan is for NHZ's asset exchange to be the service provider for Blocknet assets.

Thanks synechist as always for the prompt information! I look forward to the new OP with timeline.

Yes, this seems to be different than staking - looking at the NHZ exchange it looks like you can get things like BTSX and PTS, which I also tried to understand and failed (this stuff is complicated!) - but I believe they are something like stock in a company. In the case of Blocknet, I am imagining that these "shares" pay a dividend periodically (which I guess is like staking, come to think of it), but I could be completely wrong.

Yes, Blocknet tokens will be analogous to shares.

The different between them and shares is that the Blocknet is a network (or a DAPP), rather than a company.

Blocknet tokens will, if I'm correct, distribute service provider fees to shareholders relatively directly. This is akin to dividends, but done immediately rather than periodically.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:30:25 PM

Synechist can you clarify whether staked Block tokens will be allowed to be kept or not?

I vaguely remember something about the staking wallet being meant only for storage.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:59:12 PM

So when are we getting a roadmap or any updates soon?  Smiley
dan7777777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

Whats this all about on the subreddit? http://imgur.com/4V8mier
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: