Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread  (Read 29181 times)
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:43:36 PM

Your clearly missing the fact the ITO was never a security or presented as one, no shares were issued during the ITO, it was crowd funding for the software

You might forget that I was one of the concerned individuals which suggested you reconsider your terminology to it's current version.  Your words and figures have changed over time to fit your perceived needs of the moment.

No, now your just lying.... but since you think that LTC or BTC or XC is a financial security or financial instrument , I really don't care

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

2/1/2011
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (MA) #0440 9000 4813
$14,039.46

1/2/2013
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (MA) #0440 9000 5922
$4,485.43

2/4/2014
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (federal) serial #981157214
$67,531.52

5/8/2014
XCurrency launched

10/15/2014
BlockNet announced

Virtual tokens are not securities, your NOT AN INVESTOR IN A COMPANY, you don't receive shares, voting rights or dividends

YOUR NOT BUYING SHARES OF A COMPANY, it is not a security

You understand that BlockNet Inc is US C-CORPORATION, you understand how corporate law works?

It's changed from IPO to ICO to ITO.  Coins to shares to tokens.  Which is it today Dan?
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:11:48 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 06:47:25 PM by URSAY

Your clearly missing the fact the ITO was never a security or presented as one, no shares were issued during the ITO, it was crowd funding for the software

You might forget that I was one of the concerned individuals which suggested you reconsider your terminology to it's current version.  Your words and figures have changed over time to fit your perceived needs of the moment.

No, now your just lying.... but since you think that LTC or BTC or XC is a financial security or financial instrument , I really don't care

How am I lying Dan?  You really should be careful about calling someone a liar.  Regardless, can you be more specific?  What information would you like me to back up?  Are you asking me to post more facts about your operations?

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, atcsecure, Melanie Metcalf, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

Consider referencing liens
MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

Although this site appears to only cover complaints on IRS agents or people impersonating IRS agents, I have been assured that this is the correct place to file a complaint thru the online form.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report.shtml

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433

Also...

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/InvestorComplaint/compidx.aspx
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:53:47 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 05:04:12 PM by battbot

2/1/2011
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (MA) #0440 9000 4813
$14,039.46

1/2/2013
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (MA) #0440 9000 5922
$4,485.43

2/4/2014
Daniel R. Metcalf
Tax lien (federal) serial #981157214
$67,531.52

5/8/2014
XCurrency launched

10/15/2014
BlockNet announced

Virtual tokens are not securities, your NOT AN INVESTOR IN A COMPANY, you don't receive shares, voting rights or dividends

YOUR NOT BUYING SHARES OF A COMPANY, it is not a security

You understand that BlockNet Inc is US C-CORPORATION, you understand how corporate law works?

It's changed from IPO to ICO to ITO.  Coins to shares to tokens.  Which is it today Dan?

Other terminology may have been used when BlockNET was just an idea / concept... (I'm not too sure, I'd have to go back and look).  But I do recall that when BlockNET officially launched and they made official announcements, it was always ITO and tokens.

Any change in terminology (from idea to official launch) was undoubtedly due to increased awareness of legal ramifications... but this is to be expected and encouraged.  It's called due diligence.  What's the problem?
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:14:33 PM

Let's get the facts straight here:

URSAY is just the troll "rdfkdji" who got burned by Jasin Lee's ASIC project and although Jasin was never part of XC's original team, by XC's mere association and acceptance of Jasin's help towards XC (temporarily), URSAY has been spending significant effort to smear Dan's name and his projects.

URSAY = rdfkdji = unicornfarts = danisdead = isdandone and several other troll accounts.  If you've followed XC or Block's threads at all, these names should be immediately recognizable.  And yes, they are all accounts owned by URSAY.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:18:38 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 06:47:59 PM by URSAY

What's the problem?

Dan Metcalf has a history of financial problems which he still refuses to discuss publicly.  Regardless of this, he and his team still encouraged investors to invest in and use his financial products.  All of the relevant info was not put forth.  People lost money.  If you have a personal documented history of financial problems then you have no business organizing and releasing financial products to the general public.

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

Although this site appears to only cover complaints on IRS agents or people impersonating IRS agents, I have been assured that this is the correct place to file a complaint thru the online form.

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433

Also...

URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:21:25 PM

Let's get the facts straight here:

URSAY is just the troll "rdfkdji" who got burned by Jasin Lee's ASIC project and although Jasin was never part of XC's original team, by XC's mere association and acceptance of Jasin's help towards XC (temporarily), URSAY has been spending significant effort to smear Dan's name and his projects.

URSAY = rdfkdji = unicornfarts = danisdead = isdandone and several other troll accounts.  If you've followed XC or Block's threads at all, these names should be immediately recognizable.  And yes, they are all accounts owned by URSAY.

Ha.  Nice try.  I am none of those accounts.  But I will let you play.  I won't delete your post because I play fair.  Notice I didn't use the word FUD or troll?  I don't divert from the real issues and you are welcome to your opinion.  Smiley
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:22:39 PM

What's the problem?

Dan Metcalf has a history of financial problems which he still refuses to discuss publicly.  Regardless of this, he and his team still encouraged investors to invest in and use his financial products.  All of the relevant info was not put forth.  People lost money.  If you have a personal documented history of financial problems then you have no business organizing and releasing financial products to the general public.

Nice strawman, but that's not the point I was addressing.  Why are you changing the topic?  I was addressing the change of terminology which you painted to be unethical acting on Dan's behalf, when really, it's just due diligence.  Expected and encouraged.

It is quite clear what your intentions here are.  
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:26:14 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 06:48:15 PM by URSAY

What's the problem?

Nice strawman, but that's not the point I was addressing.  Why are you changing the topic?  I was addressing the change of terminology which you painted to be unethical acting on Dan's behalf, when really, it's just due diligence.  Expected and encouraged.

It is quite clear what your intentions here are.  

You are welcome to do some research.  Go back into my post history and you will see that I suggested much of this due diligence.  This was before I understood the seriousness of Dan's financial situation.

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

[EDIT]  Out of their jurisdiction.  Suggested speaking to IRS Criminal Investigation 1-800-829-0433

Also...

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:35:57 PM

Hey Ursay why don't you make your identity public as Dan did so we can bring you back home to your mother.... it seems you are pretty lost and you are crying a lot.
She will give you your lollipop and gave you your weekly pay so that you can then throw them away in some other bad investment. After a week rince and repeat we will know where to find you and will bring you back to your mommy so that she can wipe your tears and spoil you a little more...

You breastsucker looser

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:42:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 06:48:36 PM by URSAY

Hey Ursay why don't you make your identity public as Dan did so we can bring you back home to your mother.... it seems you are pretty lost and you are crying a lot.
She will give you your lollipop and gave you your weekly pay so that you can then throw them away in some other bad investment. After a week rince and repeat we will know where to find you and will bring you back to your mommy so that she can wipe your tears and spoil you a little more...

You breastsucker looser

Cry Cry Cry

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, Melanie Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

Also...

CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:38:10 AM

@ursay - please stop posting the same stuff as all you are doing is loosing credibility.. People who post the same stuff over & over are generally just trolls.

We all know who Dan is as he has posted his real name. Please post your real name like Dan has otherwise no one is going to believe anything you say & will think you are just trolling.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:55:49 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 05:23:28 PM by URSAY

@ursay - please stop posting the same stuff as all you are doing is loosing credibility.. People who post the same stuff over & over are generally just trolls.

We all know who Dan is as he has posted his real name. Please post your real name like Dan has otherwise no one is going to believe anything you say & will think you are just trolling.

The guy with 41 posts says I'm losing credibility.  Or are you just unwilling to verify the facts I'm putting forth?  I'd be happy to post a step by step walk thru so anyone can find this info at plymouthdeeds.org if you think that is needed.
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:20:15 PM

You breastsucker looser

Cry Cry Cry

Submit a complaint about Dan Metcalf, atcsecure, XCurrency, ATC Solutions LLC (ID # 001068271), BlockNet Inc. (ID # 001152206)

MA #0440 9000 4813
MA #0440 9000 5922
Federal #981157214

Also...

did you file a complaint by now?
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:00:34 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 02:21:14 AM by URSAY

did you file a complaint by now?

Yes, I have filed a complaint on both sites and I am continuing to compile relevant info along with background third parties.  If Dan Metcalf had properly disclosed his financial situation to consumers then it's unlikely he would of seen any sort of trust around his "open source on a timeline" financial products.

BlockNet fund raiser held 10/29/14 at 5 am EST
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9359978#msg9359978

BlockNet Inc. date of organization in Mass.  11/17/14
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001152206&SEARCH_TYPE=1

Shouldn't the corp. be formed BEFORE it issues shares and "burns" coins?  Dan?  Didn't you want to talk about your class c corp.?
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 02:21:39 AM by URSAY

Should I start addressing my questions to Melanie who is the secretary and director of BlockNet Inc.?  Dan?
CoinsDude

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:17:57 PM

The guy with 41 posts says I'm losing credibility.  Or are you just unwilling to verify the facts I'm putting forth?  I'd be happy to post a step by step walk thru so anyone can find this info at plymouthdeeds.org if you think that is needed.

You are a known troll as you are refusing to back up any of your posts by posting your real name.

The only reason you have over 1000 posts is that you keep repeating the same things - any idiot can do that! Most your posts are only about trying to discredit Dan anyway. You have made your point - now move on the other things instead of just being a troll on these forums.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:27:58 PM

You are a known troll as you are refusing to back up any of your posts by posting your real name.

The only reason you have over 1000 posts is that you keep repeating the same things - any idiot can do that! Most your posts are only about trying to discredit Dan anyway. You have made your point - now move on the other things instead of just being a troll on these forums.

Is that the new thing?  If you don't post your real name then your a troll?  Go ahead.  You can start with that new rule.  What's your name?   Cheesy

Sorry about the repeated posts.  I'll try and add more and different details about Dan and Melanie's operations just for you.  Smiley
CoinsDude

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:38:01 PM

Is that the new thing?  If you don't post your real name then your a troll?  Go ahead.  You can start with that new rule.  What's your name?   Cheesy

Sorry about the repeated posts.  I'll try and add more and different details about Dan and Melanie's operations just for you.  Smiley

So are you still refusing to post your real name? We all know Dan's real name but you are refusing to tell us your real name?

If you are not willing to post your real name then obviously you are just trolling..lol
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:38:44 AM

It seems that your whole 'case', URSAY, hinges upon whether or not Dan's products would indeed be considered financial instruments or securities in the eyes of the institutions which uphold the legal code you are referencing. Do you have information that assures you that Dan has distributed financial instruments or securities?

As Dan has said, it seems that at this point the IRS and the US government in general has declared that cryptocurrencies are property and so I'm not so sure the legal code you are referencing applies here. What do you have to say about this?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀