Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread  (Read 29177 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:46:19 PM

Why is the price of XC and the blocknet rising?

They're not?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:35:57 PM

Why is the price of XC and the blocknet rising?

They're not?
They have both gone up recently. Probably they have both doubled or near enough.
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XC
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:10:07 PM

Has XC released Rev 3.0? It was promised to be released in late Fall.
Has XC released Rev 2.5?
Has XC released their mobile staking wallets?
Where is the third party review?
Why has the only update to the XC client been about syncing, and staking?
How come Dan has been working on BN, while XC is obviously not finished?
What about all those XC investors who were promised BN would not conflict with XC development?

Forget about the issue of Prometheus chat logs, Jasinlee, premine, Utilitycoin Dev being Dan, Coin reviews, closed source... oh yeah! Tax liens.

So if you are going to defend him Infintechaos, then answer this... What was he working on from July to November? Where did the premine go? Oh right... paying your PR guys salary. Did the community know about that? Where did all that money go? Must be that awesome website!

Enjoyed your post.  Remember XChat?  XC's first big feature.  It works sometimes right?  Just enough to pass as a "software" company.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:33:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:36:26 PM

Has XC released Rev 3.0? It was promised to be released in late Fall.
Has XC released Rev 2.5?
Has XC released their mobile staking wallets?
Where is the third party review?
Why has the only update to the XC client been about syncing, and staking?
How come Dan has been working on BN, while XC is obviously not finished?
What about all those XC investors who were promised BN would not conflict with XC development?

Forget about the issue of Prometheus chat logs, Jasinlee, premine, Utilitycoin Dev being Dan, Coin reviews, closed source... oh yeah! Tax liens.

So if you are going to defend him Infintechaos, then answer this... What was he working on from July to November? Where did the premine go? Oh right... paying your PR guys salary. Did the community know about that? Where did all that money go? Must be that awesome website!

Enjoyed your post.  Remember XChat?  XC's first big feature.  It works sometimes right?  Just enough to pass as a "software" company.

Is that the best you've got URSAY?

Yeah, XChat had some OS-specific bugs/issues in October 2014 when you last tried it.

But if you'd bothered to do any research on what's transpired in the past 7 months or so you'd know that XChat has been fixed and is without the bugs on Mac OSX about which you seem to be so sour.

What else have you got in that bag of tricks of yours?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:16:32 PM

Noob account? Haters gona hate? Sour grapes? Bag of tricks? Do you guys have any clue how absolutely ridiculous you look? Where's the beef for fuck sakes? Its been 9 months since you promised a client that would be open sourced and this is how you respond? Shit... I didnt even bring up loljosh-gate, Fedora mixer-gate, btw... whatever happened to Mindfox?  Roll Eyes  Dan, Arlyn... when can we expect Data storage, and Mesh Networking? I know David Irvine and his team have been working on it before Bitcoin was even dreamt of, but you guys are different? Truth is... nobody really gives a shit about XC, its irrelevant, but Dans actions are not! Steven King once said... "Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". Isn't that beautiful?  Cry Cry Cry

infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:35:56 PM

Noob account? Haters gona hate? Sour grapes? Bag of tricks? Do you guys have any clue how absolutely ridiculous you look? Where's the beef for fuck sakes? Its been 9 months since you promised a client that would be open sourced and this is how you respond? Shit... I didnt even bring up loljosh-gate, Fedora mixer-gate, btw... whatever happened to Mindfox?  Roll Eyes  Dan, Arlyn... when can we expect Data storage, and Mesh Networking? I know David Irvine and his team have been working on it before Bitcoin was even dreamt of, but you guys are different? Truth is... nobody really gives a shit about XC, its irrelevant, but Dans actions are not! Steven King once said... "Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". Isn't that beautiful?  Cry Cry Cry

Roll Eyes

Please, the only things that are ridiculous here are your spelling/grammar and photoshop skills.

You can attempt to make me and the others posting here out to be some sort of fanatical cultists all you want, but the bottom line is that I'm the only one stating facts here without any sort of emotional attachment.

XC was open-sourced a month ago.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:58:38 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 12:06:31 AM by Chew Kok

Noob account? Haters gona hate? Sour grapes? Bag of tricks? Do you guys have any clue how absolutely ridiculous you look? Where's the beef for fuck sakes? Its been 9 months since you promised a client that would be open sourced and this is how you respond? Shit... I didnt even bring up loljosh-gate, Fedora mixer-gate, btw... whatever happened to Mindfox?  Roll Eyes  Dan, Arlyn... when can we expect Data storage, and Mesh Networking? I know David Irvine and his team have been working on it before Bitcoin was even dreamt of, but you guys are different? Truth is... nobody really gives a shit about XC, its irrelevant, but Dans actions are not! Steven King once said... "Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". Isn't that beautiful?  Cry Cry Cry

Roll Eyes

Please, the only things that are ridiculous here are your spelling/grammar and photoshop skills.

You can attempt to make me and the others posting here out to be some sort of fanatical cultists all you want, but the bottom line is that I'm the only one stating facts here without any sort of emotional attachment.

XC was open-sourced a month ago.

You are the only one stating facts without any sort of emotional attachment? He didn't use an apostrophe! He did't use a hyphen! He was too lazy to use spell check! He has no credibility! Kick the crap out of that strawman little guy!

XC is open source? Then make a new thread and lets see what's under the hood, shall we? Actually... I will do that for you. Hehehehe. This should spice things up!
sugarboy321

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:59:10 PM

Noob account? Haters gona hate? Sour grapes? Bag of tricks? Do you guys have any clue how absolutely ridiculous you look? Where's the beef for fuck sakes? Its been 9 months since you promised a client that would be open sourced and this is how you respond? Shit... I didnt even bring up loljosh-gate, Fedora mixer-gate, btw... whatever happened to Mindfox?  Roll Eyes  Dan, Arlyn... when can we expect Data storage, and Mesh Networking? I know David Irvine and his team have been working on it before Bitcoin was even dreamt of, but you guys are different? Truth is... nobody really gives a shit about XC, its irrelevant, but Dans actions are not! Steven King once said... "Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty". Isn't that beautiful?  Cry Cry Cry

Prob one of URSAY alt accounts.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:06:14 PM

Prob one of URSAY alt accounts.

First I'm a noob, now I'm a Legend? Thanks Sugarbaby!
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:33:50 AM

Only a Noob would take that as a compliment.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:54:47 AM

Only an idiot wouldn't see the sarcasm.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:09:03 AM

Do you really think I am a noob, knowing all that I know about your project? Seriously, you are the epitome of stupid! Go back to cheerleading and circle-jerking. Must hurt buying XC in August when everybody else left who had half a brain. Guys like me. Hehehehehe! And I am village idiot! NOOB!
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:15:38 AM

Do you really think I am a noob, knowing all that I know about your project? Seriously, you are the epitome of stupid! Go back to cheerleading and circle-jerking. Must hurt buying XC in August when everybody else left who had half a brain. Guys like me. Hehehehehe! And I am village idiot! NOOB!

Exactly why we keep degenerates like you out of the group.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:18:19 AM

Exactly why we keep degenerates like you out of the group.

Not interested in cults dummy! I can think for myself, unlike you... dummy!
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:24:05 AM

Think for yourself? Unlikely. That vomit you spew from past trolls Is exactly the same. Its like you all use the same handbook....or maybe just the same person.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:30:15 AM

Think for yourself? Unlikely. That vomit you spew from past trolls Is exactly the same. Its like you all use the same handbook....or maybe just the same person.

I could go all night slicing and dicing you, but you are just too stupid for me to care. Time to go out and spend some of your money dummy! Hehehehehehehehehehe!
sugarboy321

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:34:03 AM

Some of my money? You mean the welfare money you are getting from being a loser.
Chew Kok

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:06:14 AM

Some of my money? You mean the welfare money you are getting from being a loser.

Tongue I win!
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

Posting accusations that are backed by evidence (different than proof) is not "trolling"

Posting negative comments is not "trolling"

Believing something is a scam that is / is not a scam is not "trolling"

Trolling is targeting a specific group to intentionally get certain reactions by pushing buttons.  It is an art.  Discussions, true or false accusations, evidence, warnings, negative comments, post "unrelated tax liens"

Know your internet verbage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: