Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread  (Read 29181 times)
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:39:43 AM

So the mass dumpings of xc have continued, that's fantastic ...not

Is nothing going to be done about it ? have you all moved onto blocknet now ? 

Starting to become pretty fucking obvious there is no point holding any alts coins unless you are part of insider trading and scams.

Fuck the new guys, fuck the little guys, fuck trying to be credible to get main stream, and people wonder why its a struggle for this shit and btc to be accepted.And here you have obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..  I know that is all hype and fanbois doing it its not like the coin is any good or innovative anymore..same fanbois from SDC joined up and look at their coins rise over the last 3-4 days I did profit off it but ffs I dont want to hold those shit coins.

/smh
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:25:46 AM

obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..

I dont want to hold those shit coins.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:00:07 PM

and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead.. 

How are we(the public) supposed to know anything about XC's technology when it's closed source?
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead.. 

How are we(the public) supposed to know anything about XC's technology when it's closed source?

Pretty graphics and if the dev said it's the best. It must be  Roll Eyes

So what are you waiting for - buy as much as you can of this vapourware
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:06:20 PM

Starting to become pretty fucking obvious there is no point holding any alts coins unless you are part of insider trading and scams.

Fuck the new guys, fuck the little guys, fuck trying to be credible to get main stream, and people wonder why its a struggle for this shit and btc to be accepted.And here you have obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..  I know that is all hype and fanbois doing it its not like the coin is any good or innovative anymore..same fanbois from SDC joined up and look at their coins rise over the last 3-4 days I did profit off it but ffs I dont want to hold those shit coins.

/smh

Hmmm...last time I saw you, mate, you were busy defending BlockNets honour against the evil trolls.

There are good, solid longterm projects in the alt-coin space, you just have to look hard to find them. Like in anything, 90% are gonna be crap for various reasons.
Here's a clue: look for systems with strong communities that actually focus on adoption, features and development.
A coin community where the only topic of discussion is the current price and how to pump it......yeah, you know enough already.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
WayForward

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

/smh

Hmmm...last time I saw you, mate, you were busy defending BlockNets honour against the evil trolls.

There are good, solid longterm projects in the alt-coin space, you just have to look hard to find them. Like in anything, 90% are gonna be crap for various reasons.
Here's a clue: look for systems with strong communities that actually focus on adoption, features and development.
A coin community where the only topic of discussion is the current price and how to pump it......yeah, you know enough already.

I was really asking for proof, like concrete proof as I still dont see any. 

The xc takes massive dumpings and I was merely questioning when development was getting back on XC.  And not on other ventures. I dont mind blocknet and whatever else is out there, but xc has already surpassed drk in my opinion since what has dark achieved so far and how long did it take ?  yeah my point was xc already achieved everything those coins did in a shorter amount of time. I dont care its closed sourced at the moment (its technically not released yet)  I have a few nodes running already well before dark master nodes/forks earning cash.  I am not bashing drk so take it how you want in fact I am at the point I am sick of the bullshit in this alt coin world, as it only benefits a few.  Much like the paid fud campaign recently attacking a few coins. 

I watch to see what coins surge ahead in pricing to gauge where the fud is actually coming from.. charts and numbers do not lie, just people.  Dan already pmed me about this post to clarify stuff and I am pretty stoked at it.  I forgot to edit this lol

obvious scams like 50% insta premine dark virtually untouchable and we all know how far behind in tech it is to XC yet is surging ahead..

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Nah im ok
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:25:20 PM

XC never achieved anything. All their implementations have been half assed attempts. Their anonymity is lacking, chat is broken, and PoS was bad from the start.

Next lets look at the censorship. Every single thread on here is censored and moderated. Just to log into their own forums you have to be manually approved. 

You say the XC's tech is surging ahead? It's really not. It's all close sourced vapourware that has moved into a new project called Blocknet.

Honestly, you betted on the wrong horse. Actually on further thought, I take that back, you betted on a donkey.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:27:51 PM

Honestly, you betted on the wrong horse. Actually on further thought, I take that back, you betted on a donkey.

A goat.  Wink
WayForward

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

XC never achieved anything. All their implementations have been half assed attempts. Their anonymity is lacking, chat is broken, and PoS was bad from the start.

Next lets look at the censorship. Every single thread on here is censored and moderated. Just to log into their own forums you have to be manually approved.  

You say the XC's tech is surging ahead? It's really not. It's all close sourced vapourware that has moved into a new project called Blocknet.

See you are incorrect if you actually use the tech rather than rely on what others say.

Chat is fine, nodes are fine, no one can crack the anon despite trying hello chaplin whatever , and its censored because you get sick of tired of reading "wahh wahh wah my coin is better" all the time.  Its closed source because its not released to the public and will be...people cry foul when they cant copy it to pump and dump...but it all works so you cant tell me its not working and half assed thats a classic fud line man.  I run all the wallets for most coins Ive been interested it, I am all about tech as a software engineer I can reverse engineer stuff so I do have an idea of whats broken whats not and whats a complete crock of shit in  this alt coin world.

I would like the team to forget about all this and go back to work. Results speak louder then fud campaigns.  Most of them in those troll threads are just repeating themselves hoping people believe the lies.  gets to a point you dont know what is a lie or not now.  So everyone is lying, and in the end I believe myself and capabilities and testing what actually works or not therein lies the difference between you and me.

Its "bet" on the wrong horse, there is no need to say betted. 

Good Luck however with whatever.
Dungor

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

A goat.  Wink

This isn't a thread to call anyone names.  ...

Right.  Roll Eyes

Anyway No one is forcing you to invest into XC, sell -> move on -> prosper. What is the need of this thread?
XC benefits from Blocknet like a shop benefits from being inside a mall or an app to be in an app-store. Added exposure but also concentrated competition.
Which anon tech is best, XC or DRK? In my opinion XC from KimmyF's blockchain analysis seems to be very strong. The whole Masternode maybe in an equally trading volume scenario inferior to XC but because of the current trading volume of DRK it is strong enough. Time and FBI/CIA/NSA/DEA will tell.  
What is really interesting is that this micro-universe of alt-coins is spawning so many competing different approaches, this will over time create value for people and further increase the paradigm shift in transactions.
Open-source, Delayed Open-Source, Closed Source if this matters to you don't invest? Release 1 is open which is emperical evidence of delayed open-source. People complained in the main thread when alts copied the rev 1 source. Currently blockchain analysis can reveal the strength of anon mixing and the market cap of coins. So aside from an ideological stance on opensource why is it needed right now and not later as shown on the road-map? Arguing, threatening and FUDding for it now seems childish or opportunistic at the best.

And XChat is working fine on windows. It is beta-software, so hick-ups on Apple client I would think can be expected. Being constructive about it rather than starting FUD storms would help your course more.

XChat XZFT9YxW9Uhv4R5yoWgUmYhAzqP5qVuZp8
Public Key 288p7Jom8LvQ1UNVgc7H7wzpZoQkqLdtqfR7Ls4Bgo3Mz
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:25:21 PM

A goat.  Wink

This isn't a thread to call anyone names.  ...

Right.  Roll Eyes

Anyway No one is forcing you to invest into XC, sell -> move on -> prosper. What is the need of this thread?
XC benefits from Blocknet like a shop benefits from being inside a mall or an app to be in an app-store. Added exposure but also concentrated competition.
Which anon tech is best, XC or DRK? In my opinion XC from KimmyF's blockchain analysis seems to be very strong. The whole Masternode maybe in an equally trading volume scenario inferior to XC but because of the current trading volume of DRK it is strong enough. Time and FBI/CIA/NSA/DEA will tell.  
What is really interesting is that this micro-universe of alt-coins is spawning so many competing different approaches, this will over time create value for people and further increase the paradigm shift in transactions.
Open-source, Delayed Open-Source, Closed Source if this matters to you don't invest? Release 1 is open which is emperical evidence of delayed open-source. People complained in the main thread when alts copied the rev 1 source. Currently blockchain analysis can reveal the strength of anon mixing and the market cap of coins. So aside from an ideological stance on opensource why is it needed right now and not later as shown on the road-map? Arguing, threatening and FUDding for it now seems childish or opportunistic at the best.

And XChat is working fine on windows. It is beta-software, so hick-ups on Apple client I would think can be expected. Being constructive about it rather than starting FUD storms would help your course more.

Did I call anyone a name?  Perhaps your not aware of the ongoing XC goat joke.  It's not a joke at anyone's expense.  This thread was opened so anyone could discuss XC and BlockNet without fear of being banned or having their comments deleted.  Serious investors look at ALL of the information available and not just the one sided press releases that come from the company itself.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

Didnt I read somewhere that Dan will not be doing any code rewievs anymore? It looks like he has more or less taken over development of utiltiycoin, at least thats what the utilitydev has written.

Now, I followed all the drama here only losely, and I am convinced a good part of it is total nonsense, just fud. But I have followed utiltiy since the beginning, this coin is exactly what crypto should not be. Promises, insider trading, shiny graphics, absolutely nothing to show for, whitepapers that (if you actually read them) are 85% irrelevant stuff, which the dev admitted more or less. Huge volume right from the start with just a naked blockchain nothing else, the usual newbie accounts praising it, p+d groups desperately trying to hype it.

When that coin made it to Blocknet, I decided not to buy. Now Dan is more or less the dev. Maybe my view on utility is dead wrong, but this just looks horrible to me and for xc.

WayForward

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

Nah dan is fine, in the last 6 months I haven't seen someone so much the subject of slander and jealousy.  Its like the few alt coin cloners got really really pissed off that they couldn't just clone their crap pump and dump anymore, when the race for new things like anon etc became common and dan comes along and pushes development of all coins forward in 6 months when the shit cloners were holding it back. And if blocknet gets out there first then supernet will having a go if they are not already...

Thats the only reason for why all this bullshit is out there in my opinion.  I just want people to not lose sight of the goal.
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:21:29 PM

Looks like the official XC thread was deleted?  Anyone know the issue?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854023.0
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:41:11 PM

hmmm. weird...

This topic has been moved to Trashcan.

Official discussion should stay in the main coin thread in Announcements (Altcoins).

Guess they gotta re open the original thread?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

hmmm. weird...

This topic has been moved to Trashcan.

Official discussion should stay in the main coin thread in Announcements (Altcoins).

Guess they gotta re open the original thread?

Ummm, I didn't touch anything.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:37:26 PM

Since everything gets deleted in the main thread (I know people who don't like who I am but I feel what I have to say has merit) then I'm posting my three replies here.

Even if I'm a horrible person and just in it to destroy a coin because darkcoin or shadycoin(shadowcoin?) or whatever is paying me (which isn't the case) if what I have to say is true.  Then it really doesn't matter.

No one but the core team is responsible for all this shit & for not being transparent like THEY PROMISED

And the fact that the XC founders are INSTANTLY ONLINE to delete replies they don't like.  But can't find the time to be transparent like they promised or tactfully answer their supporters questions doesn't sit well for their legitimacy.

Try to get over the messenger and look at the message people.

Neither I nor ANY of the "FUDDERS" are responsible for the lack of transparency that was promised, the truth that came out about Prom, that your PR guy is being borderline rude, that the premine was likely distributed to the market, or the fact that Blocknet has massively dilluted XC in both roadmap (what people were expecting) and resources.

We DID NOT MAKE THE DECISIONS THAT CAUSED MASSIVE COIN HEMORRHAGING.  We might have been a slight pain in the ass in not letting things go that the PR team would have liked to see us let go - but I think your aggressive attitude is misplaced.  Maybe you should start asking yourself who is responsible rather than who won't shut up.

No one is paid to FUD XC.  It isn't an organized effort.  I don't get along with Spotniek half the time.  He sure as hell isn't on anyone's payroll.  Mr McHammer just seems like some dude who lost his big toe and thinks Dan is to blame.

There's little to no organization or collaboration on the "FUD campaign"

Stating that all FUD is an organized effort is really just a springboard to avoid questions & inconvenient truth.

What?  No.  I'm posting exactly what / with who I want.  

I think you guys are missing the point.  It's like people getting pissed at the whistle blowers on the catholic church instead of the priests.  I'm not the source of your pain.  Period.  Neither is shadowcashcoin or paid shills or whoever the hell else you think is behind the FUD.

We weren't the ones who made the decisions that are driving your coin into the dirt.

Maybe it's just people pissed at the shady practices happening in crypto who don't mind calling it out.

URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:55:45 PM

When will the official BlockNet numbers be released?  Are we still waiting on all of the coins to be burned?
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

And the fact that the XC founders are INSTANTLY ONLINE to delete replies they don't like.  

It's a delete bot you fucking moron. Hahaha.

You've created many fake accounts on this forum to push your agenda of smearing Dan's projects. No-one cares what you think, you've lost all credibility.

Personally I'm glad you lost your money with the Scrypt ASICs. Usually I've got nothing against greedy idiots like you, but your attitude has been disgusting.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
URSAY (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

And the fact that the XC founders are INSTANTLY ONLINE to delete replies they don't like.  

It's a delete bot you fucking moron. Hahaha.

You've created many fake accounts on this forum to push your agenda of smearing Dan's projects. No-one cares what you think, you've lost all credibility.

Personally I'm glad you lost your money with the Scrypt ASICs. Usually I've got nothing against greedy idiots like you, but your attitude has been disgusting.

I've provided a suggestion for your post.  Please be reasonable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: