Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:31:13 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 05:34:41 PM by Hypnotique

I know what you're thinking. Not again!!

Yes unfortunately. This latest shitcoin is being pushed hard in the Poloniex/cryptsy trollboxes, bitcointalk forums & social media as a fair coin when it has one of the most fraudulent distribution schemes in crypto so far.

Let's start with the original ANN mirrored here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hyp-hyperstake-proof-of-stake-750-annual-fork-launch.338527

HyperStake will be created via hard fork of an existing coin, TruckCoin. The fork will occur Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:30:25 GMT.

HyperStake
Faster-than-light crypto

High PoS coins like HBN (100%), CAP(200%), TEK(500%) is not enough? Enter HyperStake, the coin light-years ahead.

What is HYP?

HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. Do you like the thrill of living on the bleeding edge, and get the features before the others? Then HyperStake is for you.
We won't experiment for the stake of experimenting. We want the coin to be viable too.
We will listen to you, we will use bounties for offloading work for on you.
HyperStake is using a fork launch, as mentioned above. This means we had to actually buy into the coin instead of creating an IPO or pre-mining. A quick warning that TRK did have a premine of 120k which is mostly spent and is completely unrelated and uncontrolled by the HYP team.

Hyperstake is based on Truckcoin.

Who are the devs?

Captain presstab and Commander davidlatapie are experienced holders and freelance devs of several coins (HBN, TEK, NOBL, TRK, MINT, XMR...). They are currently the only devs but are open to accept pull requests and submission from other community members.

HyperStake Technical Details:

Proof of Stake
90 Second Block Time
Minimum Age ~ 8 days
Maximum Age - 30 days
Annual Interest Rate - 750%
Maximum Stake Subsidy - 1,000 HYP
Recommended Block Size - 1,600 HYP

Why did you fork an existing coin?
After buying into TruckCoin and seeing the diminishing exchange rate because of lack of dev support, we decided to take things into our own hands. We are giving the TRK community a chance to make their coins worth something again. We get to take the coin into our own hands through a voluntary hard fork and we plan on adding many features through time. Join the experiment with us.

If you have TRK right now that you would like to be able to use as HYP, then it will need to be withdrawn from any of the exchanges and held in a wallet. You will then be able to locate the wallet.dat file in the appdata directory in the truckcoin folder. Make a copy of the wallet.dat and copy it over to the hyperstake folder. Note that this does not destroy or transfer your truckcoin or anything like that. If you have TRK before the fork you will essentially double your coins for free.

Wallet
We will release a wallet after the hard fork occurs. We will stake the first forked block and we will checkpoint it into the client, upload the repo, and link everyone to a freshly built wallet.

To Do
- Get an exchange
- Updated logo (right now using very basic design)
- Block explorer
- Website

Seems innocent enough. Since they're forking TRK, i'm sure they've given everyone plenty of time to buy TRK and get free HYP right? Wrong Angry

Shocked

Mere HOURS, when they knew they were going to fork it weeks in advance  Huh

This allowed these schemers to pick up cheap TRK unnoticed prior to launching/forking their new HYP coin (don't worry, i'm sure they didn't do this due to their impeccable morals.. HAHAHAHAHAH) allowing them to get freee HYP at the fork. Not to mention the bags of the TRK shitcoin they were holding which prompted them to start this Hyperscam in the first place.

This is called buying with inside information (insider trading) and it's ILLIGAL! If this were securities/stocks/equities and not crypto, these clowns would be spending years in FEDERAL PRISON for insider trading.

Guaranteed i'm not the only one that has a problem with this distribution scheme... clearly the launch/fork date needed to be edited out of the present day ANN (it has been) else it might raise some questions!

HYP has had close to a 1000% rise in the past few weeks, time to put a stop to this nonsense... shitcoins like this give crypto a bad name. The game is rigged friends and guess who benefits?  Surprise! captain and commander here at the top of the richlist.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:58:07 AM

you really should just stop...seriously this crap is getting old...move along now
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:59:51 AM

I have one word for that.  So?  I had TRK and I didn't know about HYP until a few months later.  So what?

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:03:27 AM

you really should just stop...seriously this crap is getting old...move along now

I agree, stop buying into the HYP. Do your research

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:18:35 AM

I hope you realize this thread will cause some people to buy HYP just despite you. Have a good day.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:50:37 AM

Thank you for the free PR.  Much appreciated!

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:51:47 AM

I hope you realize this thread will cause some people to buy HYP just despite you. Have a good day.

I considered posting it on the HYP thread, but it's a self-moderated thread. Lol, imagine that

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
freedomsr40

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:52:25 AM

why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
V@n@dis

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:25:28 AM

will be buying another few hyp today.  Smiley
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:45:01 AM

FUD is good. More PR

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
El_Kabong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:53:01 AM

For every 1 FUD against HYP ... 100 new people invest in hyp
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:55:05 AM

HYP at one point traded at 200 - 400 sats.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:29:49 AM

TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:34:10 AM

TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

I don't think anyone was hiding this fact from you.  No one even thought to mention it.  I find it odd too that you throw accusations around about calling HYP a scam when you clearly didn't even do so much as read the ANN.

So what?  It was forked from TRK.  TRK was a shit coin and the only ones who were holding it were fans of high PoS coins.  HYP was a gift to the niche community of high PoS coins.

And yeah, Presstab and David are at the top of the rich list.  I would much rather have the devs of the coin at the top of the rich list rather than a couple of random whales.
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:33:32 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 11:56:23 AM by Hypnotique

I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:06:22 PM

Developer has the right to distribute currency (an asset) in any way. If you didn't know about the launch, it's your problem. You have been able to buy HYP almost the same price as TRK for a rather long time after launch. And don't forget that in real world you could be sued for defamation.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Dexpla

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:13:34 PM

Hypnotique there is still time for you to buy some while they are still cheap!  you can also get them for free in the IRC chat.
Now how is that a scam?
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:34:11 PM

Yes huge scam:
they robbed everyone of all that ICO money, <there was none>
they Stole the Premine , <there was none>
they Ninja launched it, <it was a fork> and discussed well in advance , u did not get your personalized invitation , well i got mine.

what did they take again ? <they gave away a ton of coins(out of their own and some community members pockets) and made the most advanced staking wallet around.>

Yes i really hate when people do that just make something out of nothing and add value .. how dare they.

Also the posts from the devs telling you to sell your house and kids to buy all the HYP u can.
Ow w8 there are no such posts infact there are several by them saying just the opposite.

Posting on a brandnew account your a real hero , let me guess your new to crypto but had to make an account to trash HYP.

Then the only one that supports your view has negative trust , that must be your original account.

U dont like HYP fine dont buy.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:36:39 PM

For information: if you notice something factually wrong here, please report it to me. Otherwise, let fudders give us free publicity; it is always appreciated to increase volume, which leads to lesser volatility and wider adoption, which in turn are fundamental for continuing experimenting on a grander scale.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: