Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
and.. i was not the only one who helped expose this scam coin !
get it ?
or do i have to spell it out for you genius's here ?

give props where they are due guys Wink

if you don't know who to credit re-read the topic from start to finish please..
and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

Alright, just for shits and giggles, since you're an "expert" in all things..
How many bullets in the standard AK clip, What year was the gun introduced, what is it's caliber, and how many moving parts does it have?
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:31:52 PM

Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue

i bought 5.4% with cash or mined and staked it.. his cost... nothing. I spend money on Tek when i can, buying coins or funding work, want more feel free to contribute with something other than complaints.

Also this is irrelevant to why i should be impressed with anyone being on a richlist of a 100% premined coin.

I wouldn't expect a fair argument from somebody that writes investment threads for high interest coins and cant even calculate compound correctly.(multiple times wrongly stating that TEK pays a much higher yearly compound rate over hyper).

Yeah, well I'm removing your piece of shit coin off that thread. Was looking for just some fun coins, but uncover asshats like you Wink
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:04 PM

Hmm now a freshly created account is trying to extort me. Come on guys. Grow up and get a real job.

Isn't that David Latapie's HYP address?  Shocked

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:44:45 PM

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
get it ?

and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

How many bullets in the standard AK clip, What year was the gun introduced, what is it's caliber, and how many moving parts does it have?

address what i said earlier instead of attacking me personally.. REAL SIMPLE talk about HYP and its internal workings etc.
cut the crap playing games calling me a FUD'er etc.. leave that to the morons with the intellect of a sack of rocks, i expect better from you.

do me a favor and just address one single point i made earlier you dodged..

YOU KNOW THE COIN IS DOOMED !
Why ? = High Stake !
You know that in time there is going to be TOO MANY coins and the dumping for profit can not sustain the price. = crash with investors losing a lot of BTC !
Especially when the Richlist dump hard leaving these other small time guys holding the worthless bag.

form worthless shit coin TruckCoin to super valuable HYP coin and then later back to worthless coin again..
only difference is who stands in the middle raking in massive Bitcoin profits taken from a LOT of small time investors Bank accounts !

cocky ? smart guy ? know more about this than i do ?
put your HYP coins where your mouth is and step up and back up your mouth !

and tell these small time investors how no matter how man coins are SUPER Staked the price will keep going up.
how a 750% stake is a smart idea.. do it !
Lets hear how smart you guys are Wink

and tell these small time investors how your "experiment" disclaimer you keep posting every few minutes HAD to be set up using their Bitcoin
..instead of Test Net

Edit:
I will invest in Butter's Creamy Goo Sport Drink instead.. best served at room temperature.
I'd rather drink cum from a bottle than HYP scammers cocks !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:46:16 PM

Hmm now a freshly created account is trying to extort me. Come on guys. Grow up and get a real job.

Not according to the richlist.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

No, you must have copy and pasted the wrong address

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:48:54 PM

I'm actually tired of posting in this thread

Why you still posting? Just curious?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:58:20 PM

@Biomech

You proclaimed earlier that the HYP ponzi "Experiment" was a success.... already  Roll Eyes

Don't you think you should give it a little more time until you call it ?
Like what about all those POS coins coming in to exchanges eventually ?

I don't think you waited LONG ENOUGH before branding HYP a success LOL
as a matter of fact, i think saying that is grossly irresponsible and bordering on deceitful when you KNOW better Wink

Guys you may have grounds for a lawsuit again these guys when it crashes hard ahhaha

edit:
and by the way another deceptive marketing tactic used on the ANN page is the coins start date Wink

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:05:36 PM

I'm actually tired of posting in this thread

Why you still posting? Just curious?

You're suggesting I give a shit about 20K HYP? LOL

Send me 20K HYP here: pA8XfxbEvh8wjdjFgDyTijH1ZNngDpLmdE and I'll burn the coins publicly.

If you're going to quote me, at least do it properly and quote the whole sentence:

I'm actually tired of posting in this thread, I wish David or presstab would take me up on the offer to relinquish control of this account here.

Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:10:07 PM

Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess

3rd time posting this:

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:10:37 PM

get it ?

and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

address what i said earlier instead of attacking me personally.. REAL SIMPLE talk about HYP and its internal workings etc.
cut the crap playing games calling me a FUD'er etc.. leave that to the morons with the intellect of a sack of rocks, i expect better from you.

do me a favor and just address one single point i made earlier you dodged..

Granted. It was a low blow. And I am a smartass, and I did attack you personally. I think you have it coming. But onward. I'll address it. But first...

30, 1947, 7.62 x 39 mm, and for most variants, 12.

YOU KNOW THE COIN IS DOOMED !
Why ? = High Stake !
You know that in time there is going to be TOO MANY coins and the dumping for profit can not sustain the price. = crash with investors losing a lot of BTC !
Especially when the Richlist dump hard leaving these other small time guys holding the worthless bag.

No, I don't. I know that it's a very high rate of minting, but I can say the same of a great many proof of work coins. Let's first dispense with that. This is not interest in the traditional sense (a repayment of profit in return for access to the asset), but rather a different form of mining that uses held stake in place of something like my Zeusminer blizzard.
Also, with the max subsidy at 1000 coins per stake, the cap is 950,000 coins per day (with variation due to blockspeed, but not much). This will EVENTUALLY be far less than 750% per year.  This provides incentive to hold coins to keep pace with the reduction in POS payouts over time, and we're already seeing this. I'm a very small bagholder (don't consider myself such, but it's the term that keeps getting bandied around) and I will NOT sell from my principle. I'd like to see merchant adoption and hope it comes to fruition. I can think of several mechanisms by which that might occur. This isn't the place for that.

form worthless shit coin TruckCoin to super valuable HYP coin and then later back to worthless coin again..
only difference is who stands in the middle raking in massive Bitcoin profits taken from a LOT of small time investors Bank accounts !
Because it derived from TRK??? Which derived from several others, ultimately bitcoin? Should he have cloned bitcoin and modified it? Would you consider that legit? This argument fails utterly unless applied to every alt but NXT and it's derivatives. (to my knowledge. There may be some others that are unrelated to BTC)

cocky ? smart guy ? know more about this than i do ?
put your HYO coins where your mouth is and step up and back up your mouth !
Based on your post history, over the course of my time on this forum, yes, yes, and yes.

and tell these small time investors how no matter how man coins are SUPER Staked the price will keep going up.
how a 750% stake is a smart idea.. do it !
Lets hear how smart you guys are Wink
Actually, it is my opinion  that over time the price is likely to drop as we approach max subsidy, but the value of staking will go up as there will be less opportunity. Certainly, it's a Miltonian position and I usually support Von Mises, but I think that ONE source of inflation rather than many totally arbitrary ones makes it a worthy experiment. If you have ten times what you have today, but it's worth 20 percent per unit of what it was, have you not still gained?

and tell these small time investors how your "experiment" disclaimer you keep posting every few minutes HAD to be set up using their Bitcoin
..instead of Test Net

Not being a developer and having a limited understanding of c++, I'm not qualified to answer that. Do you know how to set up a pure POS test net? This isn't sarcasm, I would actually like to know.
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess

3rd time posting this:

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

3rd time posting absolutely nothing. It's clear to everyone the PM's don't exist. Admit it, you'll feel better afterwards.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:16:51 PM

@Biomech

You proclaimed earlier that the HYP ponzi "Experiment" was a success.... already  Roll Eyes

Don't you think you should give it a little more time until you call it ?
Like what about all those POS coins coming in to exchanges eventually ?

I don't think you waited LONG ENOUGH before branding HYP a success LOL
as a matter of fact, i think saying that is grossly irresponsible and bordering on deceitful when you KNOW better Wink

Guys you may have grounds for a lawsuit again these guys when it crashes hard ahhaha

edit:
and by the way another deceptive marketing tactic used on the ANN page is the coins start date Wink

Quote me. I don't think I said that, though I did say it's been successful so far. Which I stand by. It's too new to be called a success in any long term sense. I've never deliberately stated otherwise and have in fact said exactly that in public and in private many times.
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:24:31 PM

3rd time posting this:

3rd time posting absolutely nothing. It's clear to everyone the PM's don't exist. Admit it, you'll feel better afterwards.

Post from your real identity and Ill give the clearance. Post from another of your sockpuppets and you have no deal.  I know you are somebody that I will know and have at least heard of, so don't use a troll account with a little bit of history to bait me.  Real or no deal.  Your move, can you man up and admit who you are? Or are you too embarrassed of yourself?

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:13:47 AM by Hypnotique

You don't get to make demands presstab.. you're the one trying to run a scheme here, remember? You're the one with over 1 million HYP  Roll Eyes

Still don't understand why its such a big deal to get a mod/hero member to verify the PM's when you've already posted the contents here

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

Thats what I thought son.

EDIT
When you decide to own up to who you are I will give the all clear to the mods to check those PM's. I won't be responding to this thread anymore, because you all just keep saying the same things over and over and over, and I keep quoting the same response over and over and over. The topics are covered. When you man up, go ahead an PM with a link to your post owning up to who you are.

EDIT2

I would also recommend for others to stop posting as well.  Up to you of course, but I think we have done our job answering every question they have had. They can't even list their questions anymore.  SPoetnik is sad, and another guy is jealous. Big deal.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.
set the record straight and move on.
who likes who doesn't matter..

i just finished putting it on that guy and he keeps hiding.
does he really believe high POS is a "successful" idea ?
well if he does then we agree to disagree ..but asking is fair !

in that situation what more can i expect ?
i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

but please spare me this i am getting picked on by evil FUD'ers garbage..
a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !
which is rather telling to the astute observer no ?

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:46:52 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:24:42 AM by Hypnotique

Thats what I thought son.

EDIT
When you decide to own up to who you are I will give the all clear to the mods to check those PM's. I won't be responding to this thread anymore, because you all just keep saying the same things over and over and over, and I keep quoting the same response over and over and over. The topics are covered. When you man up, go ahead an PM with a link to your post owning up to who you are.

EDIT2

I would also recommend for others to stop posting as well.  Up to you of course, but I think we have done our job answering every question they have had. They can't even list their questions anymore.  SPoetnik is sad, and another guy is jealous. Big deal.

Says the anonymous developer who won't even POD for his own coin. What "identity" are you posting from anyway besides a collection of posts on a bitcoin forum?

edit: Yeah you better back away LOL.. back to the safety of your self-moderated threads

edit2: I wonder why you might "recommend" such a thing  Cheesy

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:47:50 PM

guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.
set the record straight and move on.
who likes who doesn't matter..

i just finished putting it on that guy and he keeps hiding.
does he really believe high POS is a "successful" idea ?
well if he does then we agree to disagree ..but asking is fair !

in that situation what more can i expect ?
i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

but please spare me this i am getting picked on by evil FUD'ers garbage..
a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !
which is rather telling to the astute observer no ?

I actually responded point by point. I am not hiding a goddamn thing.

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing. My problem with you is, as it has been for a long time, that you come out shooting and hope you hit a nerve. You ain't no "disinterested public servant" if ever there was such a thing.

I also will admit that I countered you for the pure fun of it, since normally I don't bother with obvious trolls. I used to, a lot, back in the 90's, because it's fun. But it's also taxing and time consuming, and I don't have the time that I once did.
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:05:32 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 12:20:27 AM by Hypnotique

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing.

I agree with you on this point, i modified the thread title

edit: after some consideration i re-modified it  Undecided

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: