Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:56:16 AM

why only hyperstake?..
how about HBN,TEK,etc...
and i think all cryptocoin are ponzy scheme
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:06:57 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 08:54:05 AM by iantunc

@iantunc

Your "world of business" with it's "healthy ecosystem" revolves around you investing money into a "professional" digital currency (#1,340)
only problem is the guys that make it consider it to be an Experiment at your expense (posted along side other scams in a forum allowing scamming)

You may have made a bad choice in investing your money but it is still not too late for me to give people a fair and honest warning.

I think it's obvious to everybody that my intention is not destroy a coin and rather to help all of crypto to be healthy.
and running unneeded obviously bad "experiments" on gullible people for bitcoin profit rather than just using test net with friends is destructive to crypto.

So don't blame me i did not buy the coin nor did i dump the coin.. that is ALL you guys.
I think CENT coin for example, was more than enough of an experiment to render doing it again fruitless.. we all KNOW what the outcome is !

By the way your dev just said i had some "good points" so how you guys decide to handle that is your business.
i am just doing my job, putting FACTS on the table.

All i am hearing is threats because i am criticizing your Ponzi scheme.
And all i am asking for is the bare minimum.. run your Pyramid scheme with the absolute bare minimum of honesty.

You forgot that almost any cryptocurrency has no real value ATM and can be considered Ponzi. You also don't realize that it is not only a technical but also a financial experiment which is impossible to conduct on a testnet. People are warned about risks, and you will do a good job for the planet Earth if you would just repeat this warning for them but not try to convince them that they are being fooled. You can't realize what benefit this experiment could give to humanity, but hope you will be able to do it soon.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:36:07 AM

why only hyperstake?..
how about HBN,TEK,etc...

no bullshit !
if you don't know why i don't think you read this topic.. go back to page one and start again, seriously !
that logic is silly nonsense and you know it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:48:13 AM

why only hyperstake?..
how about HBN,TEK,etc...

no bullshit !
if you don't know why i don't think you read this topic.. go back to page one and start again, seriously !
that logic is silly nonsense and you know it.

what you get from this,.
whatever your coins,whoever you are
lets play fair
no need to drop each other
let investors to choose,.its free market
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:49:27 AM

@iantunc

You forgot that almost any cryptocurrency has no real value ATM and can be considered Ponzi. You also don't realize that it is not only a technical but also a financial experiment which is impossible to conduct on a testnet. People are warned about risks, and you will do a good job for the planet Earth if you would just repeat this warning for them but not try to convince them that they are being fooled. You can't realize what benefit this experiment could give to humanity, but hope you will be able to do it soon.

We're not debating crypto currencies.. we're debating HYP.
i said test net AND friends.. there is no reason they could not find a way to simulate markets or something.
got the time to work endlessly on an experiment coin then maybe work on a suitable place to run the experiment too
such as an exchange that supports simulations not requiring our Bitcoin to go in their pocket.

saying these guys are running an experiment is not the same as all coins.
for starters other coins don't tell there users it's a RISKY experiment as you just claimed..
which i might add is compete bullshit !
You will not be hearing about any risks from the devs or little HYP'ster bag holders on Poloniex's chat  Roll Eyes

Feel free to keep churning out the moronic HYP'ster drivel i am sure everyone is chomping at the bit to throw all their Bitcoin at your HYP coins !

And that raises a good point now doesn't it ? If you shit coin is so great then why are you so desperate to get all of our Bitcoin to sell them to us ?
Seems to me if it was ? You guys would be clutching them and haording them but your not !
You guys are dumping them on guys and bragging on about your profit on Poloniex's chat box.. i seen it with my own eyes.
and the market prices prove this too.. stake, dump and the price drops more and again and again..

one guy told me on Polo's Troll Box i think it was CrazyLoaf that he stakes a pile of HYP coins then sells off the coins earned from staking.

That is a ponzi scheme !

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

reward from block and value and price from market
so,.let the market to decide
iantunc

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:55:55 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 06:42:48 PM by iantunc

We're not debating crypto currencies.. we're debating HYP.
i said test net AND friends.. there is no reason they could not find a way to simulate markets or something.
got the time to work endlessly on an experiment coin then maybe work on a suitable place to run the experiment too
such as an exchange that supports simulations not requiring our Bitcoin to go in their pocket.

saying these guys are running an experiment is not the same as all coins.
for starters other coins don't tell there users it's a RISKY experiment as you just claimed..
which i might add is compete bullshit !
You will not be hearing about any risks from the devs or little HYP'ster bag holders on Poloniex's chat  Roll Eyes

Feel free to keep churning out the moronic HYP'ster drivel i am sure everyone is chomping at the bit to throw all their Bitcoin at your HYP coins !

And that raises a good point now doesn't it ? If you shit coin is so great then why are you so desperate to get all of our Bitcoin to sell them to us ?
Seems to me if it was ? You guys would be clutching them and haording them but your not !
You guys are dumping them on guys and bragging on about your profit on Poloniex's chat box.. i seen it with my own eyes.
and the market prices prove this too.. stake, dump and the price drops more and again and again..

one guy told me on Polo's Troll Box i think it was CrazyLoaf that he stakes a pile of HYP coins then sells off the coins earned from staking.

That is a ponzi scheme !

HYP is a cryptocurrency, so we are debating cryptocurrencies.

Holders are not interested in dumping, they don't want to spoil the exchange rate. The rate was absolutely stable and growing before you started your fud.

It's not your business who does crowdfund this project and for what reasons. People can burn their money if they want.

This coin is not intended to make you reach (but it can end up doing so).

This experiment must be conducted in real conditions. It is a currency, and it should have the liquidity even on the early stages. Developers can't control holders (but they can educate them to prevent dumping), and holders can say whatever they want. No seller will propose you downsides of his product in the first place. All risk warnings are in the OP (and in links from it) of the main (ANN) thread.

If you can't distinguish MLM from a Ponzi scheme (or most likely don't want), I would like to advise you to learn how the distribution network of such brands as Amway works. You also can go on promoting this coin. You give no valuable arguments, only insults (which no one of us does mind) and personal distorted opinions.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

ok guys your mission working good right now,..price down
so what the next coin for your target..
and i wanna know what actually your coin...
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 08:33:19 PM by Hypnotique

Price is going down because your cult leader devs are selling the 600,000 HYP they earn every 10 days from their fraudulent private ICO scam. (all the while convincing their flock to buy at market)

These criminals allowed the public to participate in their ICO for less than a day, while they (presstab, David Latapie) and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork. Then edited the fork date out afterwards.

Notice how they no longer post in this thread, they have absolutely nothing to say. The PM's presstab refers to in my previous post are obviously fake. Support HYP if you support criminals.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:03:58 PM

Dude, you sound like a crazy 80 year old woman. Grow a set of balls, please.

You cannot be bothered to even read the Wikipedia entry for "ponzi scheme"... 
Or maybe the definition is too complex for a hysterical little bitch that owns 2 million JackPot coins.
iantunc

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

Price is going down because your cult leader devs are selling the 600,000 HYP they earn every 10 days from their fraudulent private ICO scam.

Proofs?

No proofs, no claims.

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:09:36 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:17:18 PM by Hypnotique

Price is going down because your cult leader devs are selling the 600,000 HYP they earn every 10 days from their fraudulent private ICO scam.

These criminals allowed the public to participate in their ICO for less than a day, while they (presstab, David Latapie) and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork. Then edited the fork date out afterwards.

Notice how they no longer post in this thread, they have absolutely nothing to say. The PM's presstab refers to in my previous post are obviously fake. Support HYP if you support criminals.

Proofs?

No proofs, no claims.

What do you think.. they're framing it, hanging it on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

iantunc, you never replied to my previous post. So what are your thoughts on the criminal devs getting caught in an obvious lie trying to defend their scam? You're ok with it? What are your thoughts on the criminals allowing the public less than a day to purchase TRK to get their free HYP, while they were able to buy it weeks beforehand, and then editing the fork date out afterwards. You're ok with that as well?

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:35:50 PM

What do you think.. they're framing them, hanging them on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

With all the other coins under their hood, you'd think they have enough artwork to start an an exhibition.  Cool
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:38:24 AM

Dude, you sound like a crazy 80 year old woman. Grow a set of balls, please.

You cannot be bothered to even read the Wikipedia entry for "ponzi scheme"... 
Or maybe the definition is too complex for a hysterical little bitch that owns 2 million JackPot coins.

ya you showed me.. by making up lies LOL

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

ok guys i think this debate never finish,.
so the points is who like HYP stay with them and who don't like hyp just leave them
no need to drop each other
criminal ?..personally i salute with presstab
he responded very quikly when i and my friends had a problem
i never get it from other developer
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

ya so once again you guys line up to call me a liar and i prove you wrong and you hide..  Roll Eyes

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:38:09 AM

Yeah HYP is some pretty cool shit, you wouldn't make a thread if it wasn't.

You guys should just deal with it. Join the party, or go home and masturbate.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:45:35 AM

Yeah HYP is some pretty cool shit, you wouldn't make a thread if it wasn't.

You guys should just deal with it. Join the party, or go home and masturbate.

Thanks for sharing your insights. When you're done washing your hands, your leaders have strategically placed sell orders that need filling.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

Listen to this guy HYP'sters.. be smart and read what he said.

i have nothing more to contribute to this topic.

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

What do you think.. they're framing them, hanging them on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

With all the other coins under their hood, you'd think they have enough artwork to start an an exhibition.  Cool

Cheesy

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: