Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:11:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23340 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

Zeewolf that is some nice work you put in there, HYP is looking as good as it runs now w000t w000t!!

That's my pleasure! I'm glad that my work is appreciated by community and gives us one of the best looking Qt wallet out there in cryptoworld. Expect more, as I'm not stopping my efforts to make it even better.

regardless of my thoughts on HYP i gotta give you props on a nice wallet Wink
ever considered doing some freelance work for Jackpotcoin ?

the link they would not click on..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:05:09 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:53:03 AM by Mig-23

It's all yours boss Wink

Listen to this guy HYP'sters.. be smart and read what he said.

i have nothing more to contribute to this topic.

sorry,.that is just my experiences and my friends experiences,.
I also have several coin,not only HYP,.. with different developer and different experiences with them
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

HYP supporters be like:

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:08:37 PM

<lol> 16 pages of 2 fudders vs the trolled <lol>

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:34:03 PM

More like four Tongue It was fun for a minute.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

and it has died off hard like we said and the idiots were dumped on and they holding worthless HYP coins now.. laughing.
go look at the price charts..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

It's all yours boss Wink

I also have several coin,not only HYP,.. with different developer and different experiences with them

Mig-23, you sound like a reasonable guy. You don't mind the HYP devs made up fake PM's, and edited the fork/launch date to try and draw attention away from their scam?

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:27:55 PM

and it has died off hard like we said and the idiots were dumped on and they holding worthless HYP coins now.. laughing.
go look at the price charts..

"FUD first and ask questions later !" - this is Spoetniks credo Smiley So why do you people care of this attempt to get some cheap HYP

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:36:59 AM

It's all yours boss Wink

Mig-23, you sound like a reasonable guy. You don't mind the HYP devs made up fake PM's, and edited the fork/launch date to try and draw attention away from their scam?

i only say based in my experiences
about scam do you have enough informations and data about it
or this is just your own descriptions..
I do not defend anyone,I just do not like the act of defamation...
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:40:09 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:06:26 PM by Hypnotique

FACT 1: HYP devs allowed the public hours to participate in their ICO, when they knew it was going to be forked weeks beforehand. Proof is in the OP

FACT 2: Knowing Fact 1 is highly illegal, they edited the fork date out of the present day ANN.

Regarding the fake PM's, I wonder why the criminals refuse to prove they exist Roll Eyes

Draw your own conclusions whether this is a legitimate "experiment" or just another scam designed to separate you from your Bitcoins.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

FACT 1: HYP devs allowed the public hours to participate in their ICO, when they knew it was going to be forked weeks beforehand. Proof is in the OP

FACT 2: Knowing Fact 1 is highly illegal, they edited the fork date out of the present day ANN.

Regarding the fake PM's, I wonder why the criminals refuse to prove they exist Roll Eyes

Draw your own conclusions whether this is a legitimate "experiment" or just another scam designed to separate you from your Bitcoins.

only that ,.i saw 3 data/informations and then you make the conclusion

if i make conclusions,i need time ,need complete informations and must be netral
so the conclusions will be valid
rel-oad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:36:37 PM

You haven't exposed anything in 16 pages of this thread. It's also not entertaining. You should be quiet now.

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:12:37 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:17:06 PM by Hypnotique

You haven't exposed anything in 16 pages of this thread. It's also not entertaining. You should be quiet now.

Thanks for sharing your neutral, unbiased opinion.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
rel-oad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0C16rv8.png
https://i.imgur.com/22Wow1P.png

Oh No, I'm exposed!!!!!eleven

LOL.

'Hypnotique'.

Embarrassing.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:10:06 PM

ok,..just boring with this threads...
only spend my time ...up to you guys,talk to your self  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

So two more posters accumulating a dead coin with a missing developer.
Are they stupid, or do they have insider information about a planned fork?
I hope someone can find the time to identify other cronies of David Latapie and Presstab who were accumulating coins before the fork.
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:39:19 PM

I remember presstab posting in TEK (or HBN thread) about forking TRK and creating a new High POS coin, so supporters of POS coins knew about HYP launch. You FUDsters need to shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

I remember presstab posting in TEK (or HBN thread) about forking TRK and creating a new High POS coin, so supporters of POS coins knew about HYP launch. You FUDsters need to shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

Nah, let 'em talk. It's free publicity. Everyone do their due dilligence, that's all.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:01:46 PM

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

+1. There was no insider information about the fork. I was buying up TRK and mining at the same time, even when it seemed like the dev had abandoned the coin. It seemed like a nice long bet, considering the coin was stable and already trading on Bittrex. In the end TRK did get a new dev, noise23. So even without HYP, TRK is trading above its historical lows and those that stuck with TRK generated a nice profit.

A lot of people who knew about HYP still managed to screw it up, as they bought TRK but didn't move the coins to their own wallet, then save a copy of the wallet. They thought that any TRK would transfer into HYP. So they kept their TRK on the exchange and missed out on HYP.

One thing people need to remember is that David and Presstab had to buy into their own coin. Its not like they had 1 million TRK and converted it into 1 million HYP. I remember when HYP first traded on coin-swap and Presstab buying up 100k HYP @ 1k SAT. So that is 1 BTC for 100k HYP. His own money, his own risk.

haters are going to hate I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: