Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM  (Read 23338 times)
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

haters are going to hate I guess.

Explain why the grace period was so short if there was no scam intended, and the launch/fork date edited out afterwards.

Explain why the criminals made up PM's and refuse to confirm the legitimacy to this day if there was no scam intended.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

Explain why the grace period was so short if there was no scam intended, and the launch/fork date edited out afterwards.

Explain why the criminals made up PM's and refuse to confirm the legitimacy to this day if there was no scam intended.

Second one, I wouldn't answer you either when your account is clearly a secondary one. I have no information as to the truth or falsity of your claim.

First one. I know Press pretty well in the electronic world. He's bloody impatient. I personally agree with you that it should have been longer. But it was hardly fraudulent. His impatience costs him sometimes, but it also drive him to put out a lot of good work very fast. Like many traits in a man, it's a dual edged sword. I started off with very little, still ain't got a lot, but I've done ok. A great many "legit" coins have done me far worse. Aside from being friendly with Press (and later, David), I had little prior warning either, and bloodly nearly nothing to invest. I'm ok with it. Mistakes were made, but I've seen NOTHING to indicate to me that they are scamming.

edit for typo.
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:44:29 PM

All of you FUDsters and trolls are like diarrhea, tolerable but so damn irritating.....

Why none of you trolled about so called "HYP scam" when the price was 500 sats???

Now suddenly you all think of yourself like some kind of "Noob saviours" when the coin is more than 3 months old.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:59:23 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 08:37:11 PM by David Latapie

Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version, that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:00:34 PM

Hey asshole, are you not enjoying the free publicity?

Talk to your leader about the PM's.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:04:51 PM

Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version,that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

Confirm the PM's or GTFO

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:14:56 PM

In case anyone forgot, these questions have been answered already. Hypnotique just knows that nobody cares enough to read through the entire thread to find em. So here you go:

Fork Time Changed because the fork took longer than expected
Block explorer time of fork: 07-07-14 04:01:55 http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=31781
Planned Fork Time (still in the code) : https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/blob/master/src/main.h#L43
Code:
static const unsigned int FORK_TIME = 1404678625; // Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:30:25 GMT

"Fake" PM's
David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

It looks like I will have to repost these answers every few days, because that is about how long it takes for Hypnotique to get amnesia, but no worries. Not that big of a deal really.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

All of you FUDsters and trolls are like diarrhea, tolerable but so damn irritating.....

Why none of you trolled about so called "HYP scam" when the price was 500 sats???

Now suddenly you all think of yourself like some kind of "Noob saviours" when the coin is more than 3 months old.

Nobody heard about it.. the brutal spamming Poloniex allowed to go on with their chat box is what made me take notice.
before that i never heard of TRK or HYP.
You think every guy in crypto reads every stupid shitcoin ANN topic here ? LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:23:20 PM

If your asked questions answer them and move on..

insulting some of us and saying ignore us is some pretty fucking dumb ass bullshit LOL

don't hide like a bitch.. man up ..after dumping your fucking "experiment" on us all (for Bitcoin) Mr Dev.
grow a pair and accept responsibility for your actions.

crying FUD/Troll then fuck em and avoid guys.. it's the official scammers seal LOL

unless you don't care and want profit on any coin no matter how scammy it is  Roll Eyes
many of you would scream, Take my money at NAMBLA coin if you thought it would buy you a Lambo.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:25:46 PM

i bet my left nut David Latapie is rpietila

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:27:01 PM

In case anyone forgot, these questions have been answered already. Hypnotique just knows that nobody cares enough to read through the entire thread to find em. So here you go:

Fork Time Changed because the fork took longer than expected
Block explorer time of fork: 07-07-14 04:01:55 http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=31781
Planned Fork Time (still in the code) : https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/blob/master/src/main.h#L43
Code:
static const unsigned int FORK_TIME = 1404678625; // Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:30:25 GMT

"Fake" PM's
David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

It looks like I will have to repost these answers every few days, because that is about how long it takes for Hypnotique to get amnesia, but no worries. Not that big of a deal really.

Forgot to add that there is a new version of the HyperStake wallet released today, check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.msg9416112#msg9416112

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:30:28 PM

"Fake" PM's

Let me understand this. You think the question of the PM's is answered because you quoted an earlier response of yours that proves nothing? Not very bright are you  Roll Eyes

It's clear to everyone the PM's were manufactured by you and your accomplice David Latapie.

I bet you regret mentioning the phantom PM's in the first place. If only you were more intelligent. Maybe then you wouldn't need to scam for a living.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:32:13 PM

Confirm the PM's or GTFO
The burden of proof is on you, not on us. YOU are the plaintiff, YOU contact the "legal" powers (here, Theymos). "The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges." (semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit)

Quote from: Wikipedia - Legal Burden of Proof
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

Plus, as presstab mentionned, should the PM offer be accepted (and at least on the ground of above-mentionned principles, we will not), a new thread and sock puppet would be created and it would all start over."

In the future, presstab, I will also repost your part. When I am not around, you can repost mine too Smiley

Also, new argument: Hypnotique had 0 posts when he started this thread. ZERO post means zero credibility per se, only his arguments could have some and they all have been debunked.

Edit: same for EyesWideOpen - ZERO post before this thread

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

Confirm the PM's or GTFO
The burden of proof is on you, not on us. YOU are the plaintiff, YOU contact the "legal" powers (here, Theymos). "The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges." (semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit)

He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

Plus, as presstab mentionned, should the PM offer be accepted (and at least on the ground of above-mentionned principles, we will not), a new thread and sock puppet would be created and it would all start over."

In the future, presstab, I will also repost your part. When I am not around, you can repost mine too Smiley

Also, new argument: Hypnotique had 0 posts when he started this thread. ZERO post means zero credibility per se, only his arguments could have some and they all have been debunked.

Typical to try and wiggle your way out of it with more of your bullshit.

Facts are facts, aren't they. Regardless of where they come from. If you confirmed the PM's, even a new sock puppet would have no credibility since you will have already proven yourselves.

You won't confirm the PM's because they don't exist.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:43:11 PM

Ahahahahaha! Wow Spoetnik, you're just funny now. I really hope you're at least buying into XMR and HYP with all this FUD you're throwing around.

I am way too busy but i have suspected them for a while..
if anything there is some occasional fishy'ness that made me think that..
true or not i don't know i need to do some digging real soon.. if it's true i will have 'em.

Spoetnik ALWAYS gets his man !

PS:
crying FUD is uhhh brilliant.. keep it up LOL

EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:51:15 PM

Confirm the PM's or GTFO

David, no one asked Presstab to share the PMs between the two of you. He offered it voluntarily to "trolls" and "fudsters" in an attempt to defend you (I think you probably told him to do that). However the purported PMs between the two of you which he posted looked seriously fake. These are the alleged PMs.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

When I ask him and you to verify the PMs with respected Hero forums members or escrows, he immediately started sending me PMs. When that didn't work, you and him asked everyone to stop responding to the thread. When that didn't work, he suddenly claimed he won't respond to 'trolls" and "fudsters", despite voluntarily posting the PMs in the first place. Now you suddenly claim even if Presstab did verify the PMs, new threads will be created asking to verify those PMs again. If that actually happens, you or anyone from the Hyperstake community could just easily quote the confirmation.

I have specifically said that I will stop posting in this thread if you two can confirm the existence of the PMs. Hypnotique went a step further and even offered to hand over his account to you two. You two can end this thread right now by proving the existence of the PMs.

I think it's very obvious to everyone that both of you are liars. The only question that remains is, how many other lies have the two of you concocted?

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:57:19 PM

I will take this bet.
Who will escrow?

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:13:09 PM

Confirm the PM's or GTFO

Yeah good point David. I think these trolls think in the same way that many of the world's oppressive governments do: guilty until proven innocent. Maybe these are government trolls?  To bad they are too big of cowards to use their real usernames.  What would they have to lose by using their real names?

So since we assume guilty until proven innocent, I am going to say these are communist government trolls, and unless they prove otherwise by having their governments prove their identity, I will assume they are filthy fiat communist government trolls  Cheesy  Grin Grin  Shocked  Cool

Hypnotique (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:27:02 PM

Yeah good point David. I think these trolls think in the same way that many of the world's oppressive governments do: guilty until proven innocent. Maybe these are government trolls?  To bad they are too big of cowards to use their real usernames.  What would they have to lose by using their real names?

So since we assume guilty until proven innocent, I am going to say these are communist government trolls, and unless they prove otherwise by having their governments prove their identity, I will assume they are filthy fiat communist government trolls  Cheesy  Grin Grin  Shocked  Cool

What a ridiculous argument. Post the PM's or GTFO retard.

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:32:57 PM

What a ridiculous argument. Post the PM's or GTFO retard.

oooo or else what? Its not moderated thread. You gunna like post in all caps or something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: