Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304042 times)
amhash

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

Update

1. We promise each GH/S of our hashing is real one, all of you will see what happen in future.
2. Cloud mining is very profit for people who wanna buy miners, especial for people who come from far ways cities, shipping fee will hurt your profits.
3. We will improve our service:
1)supplying the self hashing, which means people can controller their hashrate in different pools they preferred to.However, their are risks for people, because of pools problem, lower payment,bankrupt and so on. People who wanna buy large numbers and try controller those hashrate themselves can contact us directly.
2)selling your miners or getting back your hardware from us, which are the same hashrate as your shares.

BR,
AMHash Team

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

did divdends get paid for the 15th today yet.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

Update

1. We promise each GH/S of our hashing is real one, all of you will see what happen in future.
2. Cloud mining is very profit for people who wanna buy miners, especial for people who come from far ways cities, shipping fee will hurt your profits.
3. We will improve our service:
1)supplying the self hashing, which means people can controller their hashrate in different pools they preferred to.However, their are risks for people, because of pools problem, lower payment,bankrupt and so on. People who wanna buy large numbers and try controller those hashrate themselves can contact us directly.
2)selling your miners or getting back your hardware from us, which are the same hashrate as your shares.

BR,
AMHash Team
Hey why does Havelock / i assume you NOT have 2AF in text. I do not have a smart phone so cant do android app or windows phone app. I just got normal phone why cant you all offer 2af where you can send us normal text to phone like other sites do. If it already is there where i can get text message to a normal cell phone as security code 2fa let me know where the settings are at.

thanks

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

Not for me and the agreement they posted says this:

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

And havelock just sent an email saying this:
"
Today's dividends announced, but payment will be finished on Monday for weekend. You don't need worry about that.
"

No idea why that is something I shouldn't worry about that or why they can't explain it.
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:58:38 PM

yea just saw the "u dont need to worry about it".  what do u mean we dont need to worry about that, they fukin with our money.and its a joke to them.  did they even give an heads up, no explanation is already bad enough.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

WHAT THE HELL ... i have been with amhash1 product less than one week and there is already a problem with payment? Come on havelock get it together, you want to be in business with the big boy companies. Then you need to make sure you able to provide support ATLEAST 18 hours of each day of the week even holidays or reduced hours on holidays. I say this since this is for a product / products for items that are from world wide audience. Also i am still waiting for someone to answer me hopefully some official from the company itself on my last question. Incase was missed i wanted to know if havelock offers option to get text sms code to a regular NON SMART PHONE.  Smiley

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:08:04 PM

WHAT THE HELL ... i have been with amhash1 product less than one week and there is already a problem with payment?

i would presume it is a weekend thing
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:48:36 PM

yea just saw the "u dont need to worry about it".  what do u mean we dont need to worry about that, they fukin with our money.and its a joke to them.  did they even give an heads up, no explanation is already bad enough.

I would guess that most of the non-communication has to do with language barriers. when trying to explain late payments or payment problems to people you owe money to, you absolutely do not want to mis-speak or say anything incorrect or false. google translator is no guarantee that your words will arrive to the listener meaning the same thing you intended them to.

It pisses me off big time that we dont get a lot of info here, less when things are going wrong, but I can sort of understand the desire to say nothing rather than creat new problems with poorly phrased explinations.

They need someone fluent in english/chinese to be their "voice" on here.

If they do this and the communication problems are still there, then we all know for sure they are hiding something and not just socially retarded computer nerds who just dont fucking get it.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:52:01 AM

buy IPO shares in AMHash2.. investing in blindly, I dont care about those div as long as the price would go up that would make me happy

Yeah, we all know that is what mining shares do.. They increase in price over time  Roll Eyes Especially one with a permanent IPO that isnt selling.
Lol right!! Invest in it blindly... Better send me your bitcoin , i'll use them better!!

hell no, i'll better lose it rather than giving it to some stranger Tongue
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:52:32 AM

WHAT THE HELL ... i have been with amhash1 product less than one week and there is already a problem with payment?

i would presume it is a weekend thing
while i understand what you are saying it is a weekend thing " maybe ". I personally think they should always be paying out 7 days a weeek 365 days a year even on holidays. If this is to much of a strain either on personal life if only a few people run this or workers unable or willing to work on weekends of holidays. I do suggest get new staff just my opinion the financial world should bever rest as money is 24/7.

havelock

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 02:25:22 AM

The AMHASH1 Fund is and will be paying out daily dividends at 12 PM EST.

We apologize as today's payment did not go out as scheduled. We have fixed the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

AllInBit

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:27:31 AM

WHAT THE HELL ... i have been with amhash1 product less than one week and there is already a problem with payment? Come on havelock get it together, you want to be in business with the big boy companies. Then you need to make sure you able to provide support ATLEAST 18 hours of each day of the week even holidays or reduced hours on holidays. I say this since this is for a product / products for items that are from world wide audience. Also i am still waiting for someone to answer me hopefully some official from the company itself on my last question. Incase was missed i wanted to know if havelock offers option to get text sms code to a regular NON SMART PHONE.  Smiley

I emailed havelock back in march i believe asking about sms text. They said were working on it. So im guessing its never gonna happen. Just like they were workin to keep the site from crashing when theres heavy traffic. Cheesy

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

I emailed havelock back in march i believe asking about sms text. They said were working on it. So im guessing its never gonna happen. Just like they were workin to keep the site from crashing when theres heavy traffic. Cheesy

Maybe its time to send new email lol you send one and i will send one. That was two seperate people can refresh their mind or possible more if more people from here want to email them. Just asking if they can get text sms codes for people with no smart phones.  Smiley

wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:51:59 AM

yea just saw the "u dont need to worry about it".  what do u mean we dont need to worry about that, they fukin with our money.and its a joke to them.  did they even give an heads up, no explanation is already bad enough.

I would guess that most of the non-communication has to do with language barriers. when trying to explain late payments or payment problems to people you owe money to, you absolutely do not want to mis-speak or say anything incorrect or false. google translator is no guarantee that your words will arrive to the listener meaning the same thing you intended them to.

It pisses me off big time that we dont get a lot of info here, less when things are going wrong, but I can sort of understand the desire to say nothing rather than creat new problems with poorly phrased explinations.

If they do this and the communication problems are still there, then we all know for sure they are hiding something and not just socially retarded computer nerds who just dont fucking get it.

I'm fluent both in English and Chinese, would like to ask friedcat if they want to hire me to communicate with the customers.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:35:56 AM

I'm fluent both in English and Chinese, would like to ask friedcat if they want to hire me to communicate with the customers.

go for it wang-yan we need this bad, but more for Asicminer than Amhash. AM is the main entity to deal with IMO... AM posted a notice a few weeks (months?) ago looking for a translator and judging by AM's progress with thier promised (over a year now) PR implementation, they dont know anyone who could do it. Either that or they dont want a PR voice because, like I suggested before, they WANT to keep thier actions out of view from the shareholders. I sure hope not.

If I needed a translator I can find one in under 30 seconds

BOOM there it is...a miracle! http://bit.ly/1ugrXCv

if they cant do that its not because they are unable, its because they have something to hide!

TL;DR contact FC and AM and be their translator! they have already put out a call for one. Plus, if you get AM's translation work, the other umbrella companies will want you too. Plus other asian based companies. Could be quite lucrative for you my friend!
amhash

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:39:29 AM

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

"
Today's dividends announced, but payment will be finished on Monday for weekend. You don't need worry about that.
"

No idea why that is something I shouldn't worry about that or why they can't explain it.

We only saved some BTC for days dividends on platform for safety, we didn't check this account on Friday.
However, thanks for HAVELOCK's support, we pushed BTC at the weekend, yesterday's dividend was paid out.

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

"
"

We only saved some BTC for days dividends on platform for safety, we didn't check this account on Friday.
However, thanks for HAVELOCK's support, we pushed BTC at the weekend, yesterday's dividend was paid out.

thanks for the update good to know problem is resolved.
troy112

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:12:36 PM

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

"
"

Man! you need to check it regularly, this service is still new, don't want it to go to the other side.
jasabbm

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

"
"

Man! you need to check it regularly, this service is still new, don't want it to go to the other side.

It is weekend bro, give admin chance to take time for holiday hehehehehehehe
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

"
Payout calculation
Payouts are done daily.
"

"
"

It is weekend bro, give admin chance to take time for holiday hehehehehehehe
that is really no excuse if it is the weekend, in the financial world people dont want to wait 1 or 2 days. We right around the corner from 3 major holidays in the USA so does this mean we will have 3-4 days long delays since they will be out of office? I would hope not that would be sucky in my eyes.  Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: