Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:06:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 304040 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:03:44 AM

before difficulty change: 0.00000859
after difficulty change:  0.00000817

amhash change ~5%

difficulty change 1.76% 

why is amhash almost 3x higher?

Because your comparison is fundamentally flawed and you are comparing apples to oranges.

If you use the stated payout formula and plug in the appropriate values, you will see that apples are apples -
The payout rate before fee subtraction is 25 / (difficulty * 4.295) BTC per unit per second - the only variable is difficulty.

The reason you are seeing oranges at ~5% is that the maintenance fee is converted from US dollars to bitcoin and is subtracted from the payout rate.  Recently the bitcoin value went up (which translates to fewer bitcoin subtracted from the payout rate) and then back down (which translates to more bitcoin subtracted from the payout rate).  This translates to your observed differential in the dividend.
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:10:50 AM

Lower maintenance fee based on lower cost of hardware, electricity, rental and labor.We are confident in cost controller.

AMHash is one of our products, we'll try our best to manage and promote it.

HAVELOCK is good platform,they supplied professional service for us. However,we'll keep our eyes on platform safety,which is the most important thing in Bitcoin.

1) Lower cost of hardware affects on base price ($/Ghs)
2) Electricity, rental, labor - Bitmain is  a group of stupid people and pay for it 40% more? Of course, no. Oh well, both of Bitmain and AM in China, how is it possible (0.69 vs 0.49?)

If you will go to the market and will see the same eggs for 10 and 14 c.u. you will puzzled. Guys, come on, there are a lot of scammers around and I believe you are not. KNC offers 0$ maintenenance, but as I asked, nobody has profit with them.
I don't say that somebody is SCAM, but AM offers maintenance 40% less then not only Bitmain, but someone else.

People just want to profit more, get more money. Bitmain could provide you lower maintenance fees but why should they do that. Cut the maintenance cost will lower their profit while they can provide same maintenance fee with competitors and still have people invest in because of their trustworthy and reputation Smiley
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:54:30 AM

amhash change ~5%

difficulty change 1.76% 

Because your comparison is fundamentally flawed and you are comparing apples to oranges.

If you use the stated payout formula and plug in the appropriate values, you will see that apples are apples -
The payout rate before fee subtraction is 25 / (difficulty * 4.295) BTC per unit per second - the only variable is difficulty.

The reason you are seeing oranges at ~5% is that the maintenance fee is converted from US dollars to bitcoin and is subtracted from the payout rate.  Recently the bitcoin value went up (which translates to fewer bitcoin subtracted from the payout rate) and then back down (which translates to more bitcoin subtracted from the payout rate).  This translates to your observed differential in the dividend.

Thank you

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:28 AM

amhash change ~5%

difficulty change 1.76% 

Thank you

I know you knew it.  You just needed your memory jogged.
So difficulty change was < 5% are you warming up to the idea of AMHash yet or is this just the calm before the storm?

corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:29:58 AM

I'm definitely enjoying the low price and good transparency so far.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:40:32 AM

I firmly believe it is as close to a gift as you're ever going to get in the bitcoin mining world.  I didn't have to buy power supplies and the maintenance costs are still half what my electricity costs would have been (based on 1W/gh efficiency).  
corygto

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:12:34 AM

I firmly believe it is as close to a gift as you're ever going to get in the bitcoin mining world.  I didn't have to buy power supplies and the maintenance costs are still half what my electricity costs would have been (based on 1W/gh efficiency).  

Yeah electricity in my area is pretty high for some reason, so this is a nice change from home mining for me.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:33:17 AM

hello i just posted the message below on Hashie.com forum please tell me if it pertains here. I will just paste what i typed over there so i dont have to retype lol.  Cool

WAIT HOLD UP... so are you telling me that i can go to hashie website now and buy me amhash on there? If the answer is yes are we reffering to the amhash i can buy from havelock investments? Please someone confirm this as i actually have amhash1 with havelock so want to see how this will work out and all the good juicy details. Please give all details you want the more the better.  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
corygto

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:58:31 AM

hello i just posted the message below on Hashie.com forum please tell me if it pertains here. I will just paste what i typed over there so i dont have to retype lol.  Cool

WAIT HOLD UP... so are you telling me that i can go to hashie website now and buy me amhash on there? If the answer is yes are we reffering to the amhash i can buy from havelock investments? Please someone confirm this as i actually have amhash1 with havelock so want to see how this will work out and all the good juicy details. Please give all details you want the more the better.  Wink

AMHash just confirmed it over in Hashie thread. They are now official partners, and you can buy official AMHash shares on Hashie!  Grin
Rupture

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:19:34 AM

Withdrawal fee is a lot more reasonable on Hashie (0.0002 BTC instead of 0.0010 BTC). Since amhash confirmed it I might buy some on hashie now
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:14:04 AM

Withdrawal fee is a lot more reasonable on Hashie (0.0002 BTC instead of 0.0010 BTC). Since amhash confirmed it I might buy some on hashie now

You might want to inquire first how amhash would handle the disappearing of hashie. Is there a mechanism in place to prove ownership and a guarantee by amhash to honor contracts sold through hashie? I have to wonder why they decided on this route, instead of selling directly themselves.
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:35:17 AM

You might want to inquire first how amhash would handle the disappearing of hashie. Is there a mechanism in place to prove ownership and a guarantee by amhash to honor contracts sold through hashie? I have to wonder why they decided on this route, instead of selling directly themselves.

Yes, AMHash has realtime access to AMHash ownership on Hashie. We remember GLBSE and Nefario Smiley

-Sahra

Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:44:07 AM

Lower maintenance fee based on lower cost of hardware, electricity, rental and labor.We are confident in cost controller.

HAVELOCK is good platform,they supplied professional service for us. However,we'll keep our eyes on platform safety,which is the most important thing in Bitcoin.

2) Electricity, rental, labor - Bitmain is  a group of stupid people and pay for it 40% more? Of course, no. Oh well, both of Bitmain and AM in China, how is it possible (0.69 vs 0.49?)

If you will go to the market and will see the same eggs for 10 and 14 c.u. you will puzzled. Guys, come on, there are a lot of scammers around and I believe you are not. KNC offers 0$ maintenenance, but as I asked, nobody has profit with them.
I don't say that somebody is SCAM, but AM offers maintenance 40% less then not only Bitmain, but someone else.

People just want to profit more, get more money. Bitmain could provide you lower maintenance fees but why should they do that. Cut the maintenance cost will lower their profit while they can provide same maintenance fee with competitors and still have people invest in because of their trustworthy and reputation Smiley

Unfortunately people sometimes want to profit more by criminal way.
I afree that Bitmain may offer higher maintenance, because people trust them and they have more-less good repututation. But what about other companies which have such subscribers base? They can't offer such low maintenance, because it's impossible.

But now I have no questions. AMHash partnership with Hashie.co, which are by Puppet's rating 86% Ponzi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0).
That's all looks like ASICMiner lost hardware war for low power consumption and try to monetize their brand/reputation. It's a pity..
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

Unfortunately people sometimes want to profit more by criminal way.
I afree that Bitmain may offer higher maintenance, because people trust them and they have more-less good repututation. But what about other companies which have such subscribers base? They can't offer such low maintenance, because it's impossible.

But now I have no questions. AMHash partnership with Hashie.co, which are by Puppet's rating 86% Ponzi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0).
That's all looks like ASICMiner lost hardware war for low power consumption and try to monetize their brand/reputation. It's a pity..

Yeah, That was a really bad move by them.They don't need to do that. If they want to issue Amhash 3, 4,5 I'm Ok with it. Just please don't negotiate with a likely ponzi. It will affect their reputation if hashie really disappear. Also, Amhash or Asicsminer should have post announcement on their thread instead of just a post on Hashie thread.
Rupture

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

What do people think the difficulty changes will be, over the long term? 6%? 10%? 20%?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:24:19 AM

i really dont know what the difficulty rise will be in the future. I really dont remember where i had seen it sometime earlier in the day. I seen a website that had prediction based off current data and showed next rise in 13 days to be at 4.7%. Once again i dont recall the site or even if they was legit or just spitting random numbers

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:07:40 AM

i really dont know what the difficulty rise will be in the future. I really dont remember where i had seen it sometime earlier in the day. I seen a website that had prediction based off current data and showed next rise in 13 days to be at 4.7%. Once again i dont recall the site or even if they was legit or just spitting random numbers

If bitcoin stays at US$350, the AMHash mining contract will end when the Network hashing rate hits 750 Ph/s - it would be nice to have a crystal ball so we know when that will be.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 04:55:38 AM

If bitcoin stays at US$350, the AMHash mining contract will end when the Network hashing rate hits 750 Ph/s - it would be nice to have a crystal ball so we know when that will be.

time to get the speed to go down lol, hope bitcoin goes back up after the holidays. I was happy when it was flirting with $400 price range. I think it needs to go up in price or difficulty will come to stand still maybe discouraging new people from Joining since wont be worth their time or money

amhash

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:07:51 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 09:27:54 AM by amhash

Update

1. We try to promote AMHash on other platforms, we are taking care of platform safety, thanks for people's kindly remind.

2. We need to test Hashie.co 's reputation , they are very cooperated and deposited BTC as guarantee, we'll  keep monitoring their daily dividends payment.

3. We set this web for people who ordered AMHash on Hashie.co, customers can search your email address registered on Hashie.co to check your ordering true or false:
http://www.amhash.com/hashie/index.php

P.S. Those account informations based from the list supplied by Hashie.co, customers can only find themselves' infos by email address searching.There is delay for searching foundation, our list update will be later than latest orders, that means, if you bought AMHash yesterday, you can search it until today.

4. Customers who find the wrong numbers between we supplied and your ordered on Hashie.co please report to us, if it's proved by our investigation, we will:

1) Reward 0.1BTC to customer who reported to us;
2) Stop cooperating with Hashie.co

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:16:15 AM

I cant tell you when but I can guarantee you that we will hit well beyond those speeds:

Consider ~0.7J/GH is achievable now and 0.5-0.2J/GH just around the corner (0.1 next year if you believe Bitfury, KnC or spondoolies),
Also consider that $400/TH is available today, and Spondoolies are talking of <$100/GH next next year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: