Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Come in and Trade Ammo or Talk about Guns!  (Read 56216 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:42:15 PM

is that a can on a mark iii? i just bought a mark iii!!!
Not totally sure?, It's an image i googled. But I think it's Mark 5.  i was looking for an oldskool double tapper.
Maybe more like this:

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 06:48:35 PM

Only murders kill someone with a .22, or perhaps assassins.
Why is that?

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:10:26 PM

one of these right to the dome will do a bad guy dirty.. plus they are free!

poop!
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:48:22 PM

Why is that?
It would have to be multiple close shots to the head. You would have to tottaly surprise the target or have them tied up. These are offensive shots, where the shooter chooses the conditions. In a defensive scenario one is likely shooting center mass  at an aware and mobile target.

If you are trying to knock down an armed bad guy from across the room a .22 is a poor choice. If you are trying to shoot someone who trusts you in the back in of the head from 4" away, a silenced .22 with sub-sonic rounds is appropriate.

In general when defending yourself have more than your enemy. More knock down power, range, bullets, and rate of fire. When assassinating someone use the minimum.

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 02:04:02 PM

Why is that?
It would have to be multiple close shots to the head. You would have to tottaly surprise the target or have them tied up. These are offensive shots, where the shooter chooses the conditions. In a defensive scenario one is likely shooting center mass  at an aware and mobile target.

If you are trying to knock down an armed bad guy from across the room a .22 is a poor choice. If you are trying to shoot someone who trusts you in the back in of the head from 4" away, a silenced .22 with sub-sonic rounds is appropriate.

In general when defending yourself have more than your enemy. More knock down power, range, bullets, and rate of fire. When assassinating someone use the minimum.

Damn bro. If i ever need a cleaner, I'll know where to go.
psjbeisler

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 05:50:30 PM

Anybody got .45 hydra-shoks? seem to be more difficult to find than I anticipated. lol

Donations: 1N6iADU4xrQRGaxjTY9PcJKkEQDRkBVUC3
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 12:24:09 AM

I'm looking to buy a Kimber 1911

Anyone have one?
mufa23
Legendary

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:26:20 AM

Anyone have one?
Nope, would never buy a Kimber. Also not a fan of 1911 due to codfaggots and mall ninjas. It's as bad as the old fudds bitching about their tacticool'd out AR-15. I can't understand for the life of me why people put scopes on a rifle that they never fire beyond 100 yards. I can't fucking stand it, learn to shoot! FAMAS, .50 cal rifles, desert eagle, stopin powah, hurr derr... I can't fucking take it anymore. Sorry about the rant, but people buying dumbass shit because it's popular in  videogames/movies pisses me off. End of rant.

If was an old authentic WWII service pistol, I'd grab one.  Although I've heard lots people whine about 1911 saying it's outdated pistol tech, but I won't comment on it myself. I plan on getting an H&K USP in the future.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
psjbeisler

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 04:32:37 AM

I got a 1911 R1 and it is an amazing weapon, nothing fancy. The 1911 can never be out of style imo, just saying...

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:35:54 AM

Anyone have one?
Nope, would never buy a Kimber. Also not a fan of 1911 due to codfaggots and mall ninjas. It's as bad as the old fudds bitching about their tacticool'd out AR-15. I can't understand for the life of me why people put scopes on a rifle that they never fire beyond 100 yards. I can't fucking stand it, learn to shoot! FAMAS, .50 cal rifles, desert eagle, stopin powah, hurr derr... I can't fucking take it anymore. Sorry about the rant, but people buying dumbass shit because it's popular in  videogames/movies pisses me off. End of rant.

If was an old authentic WWII service pistol, I'd grab one.  Although I've heard lots people whine about 1911 saying it's outdated pistol tech, but I won't comment on it myself. I plan on getting an H&K USP in the future.

you sound angry.
mufa23
Legendary

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 04:47:41 AM

you sound angry.
Yeah, jimmies are rustled. I mad bro.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 02:12:21 PM

I can't understand for the life of me why people put scopes on a rifle that they never fire beyond 100 yards. I can't fucking stand it, learn to shoot!

My son has anaridia, meaning he has no irises.  Nothing but black pupil from white to white.  He wears auto-tinting sunglasses to deal with changes in light levels, but the iris also aids in clarity of edges.  So he has a fixed magnification (2.5x) red dot scope mounted scout style on his rifle.  He will never be able to get a license to drive, but the boy can shoot.

He also has a set of fresnel lenses to make book text larger, so he can read without eye strain.  I'm still considering buying a Kindle DX (the really big one) for similar reasons.

I have no doubt that many people do exactly this as their eyes age.  Don't assume that these guys can't shoot.  When I was a teenager, my uncle was a member of a paintball team made entirely up of Vietnam veterans.  These oldies needed glasses & canes to move about the field, but they would mop the field of the teenagers.  One guy was a actual sniper, and he used a mildly scoped paintball gun to tag opponents at over 100 yards away, but needed reading glasses otherwise.  I had never before, and never since, encountered an old man with a cane that could walk through the woods and literally make no sound.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 02:35:12 PM

I can't understand for the life of me why people put scopes on a rifle that they never fire beyond 100 yards. I can't fucking stand it, learn to shoot!

My son has anaridia, meaning he has no irises.  Nothing but black pupil from white to white.  He wears auto-tinting sunglasses to deal with changes in light levels, but the iris also aids in clarity of edges.  So he has a fixed magnification (2.5x) red dot scope mounted scout style on his rifle.  He will never be able to get a license to drive, but the boy can shoot.

He also has a set of fresnel lenses to make book text larger, so he can read without eye strain.  I'm still considering buying a Kindle DX (the really big one) for similar reasons.

I have no doubt that many people do exactly this as their eyes age.  Don't assume that these guys can't shoot.  When I was a teenager, my uncle was a member of a paintball team made entirely up of Vietnam veterans.  These oldies needed glasses & canes to move about the field, but they would mop the field of the teenagers.  One guy was a actual sniper, and he used a mildly scoped paintball gun to tag opponents at over 100 yards away, but needed reading glasses otherwise.  I had never before, and never since, encountered an old man with a cane that could walk through the woods and literally make no sound.

bad ass bro. i tip my hat to you and your son.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 03:03:30 PM

bad ass bro. i tip my hat to you and your son.

We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed.  I'm a former US Marine with a sharpshooter range test score, and I failed.  This year, he'll be there with his scope.

If you encounter anyone of any age that has  passed Appleseed, trust that they know how to shoot.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 03:32:15 PM

We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed.  I'm a former US Marine with a sharpshooter range test score, and I failed.  This year, he'll be there with his scope.

If you encounter anyone of any age that has  passed Appleseed, trust that they know how to shoot.

Did you mean to say "We went to Appleseed last summer, and we both failed learned a lot." ?

I've gone to two Appleseeds, almost passed the second one  (I blame it on the cold wind and rain, and lack of practice).

I'm trying to organize an Appleseed shoot in my area for this fall.  Plan on taking two kids next time.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:22:18 PM

Damn bro. If i ever need a cleaner, I'll know where to go.
My dad was in the FBI and they would be horrified to find out that my brother and I poured over the FBI magazines that came each month. We would learn how to make zip guns, disguise our fingerprints, or commit mail fraud. What fun! Grin

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:44:28 PM

got my ammo order from RandomQ. A++++++

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:07:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2012, 10:33:35 PM by lolwut

Also, I just got this. It's a bad ass piece.

silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:09:11 PM

just saw this: https://www.shopdunns.com/products/2632/federal_745_22lr_36gr_copper_plated_case/

I'll be ordering a large quantity, this is a great price.

out of stock ;(
psjbeisler

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 10:27:26 PM

Also, I just got this. It's a bad ass piece.

Ooooh. nice indeed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: